Big Bang Theory - Penny in Mexico Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh... If you don't mind, we can keep you entertained," Gil said, smiling.

Penny couldn't deny the excitement brewing between her legs as she knew what Gil meant. "Did you say 'We'?"

"Yes, my amigos. They are right here..." Gil said as he stepped aside. "Emilio and Marco... Its Marco's birthday, we were celebrating," he introduced the two when they stepped away from the wall and in view of Penny.

Emilio's eyes went wide, then he smiled, "I thought your voice was familiar..." he said, "...We meet again Señorita."

Penny's jaw dropped as she saw Emilio, "Oh my gosh..." she gasped. She couldn't say anything afterwards as she thought of the night she got pulled over by Sgt. Beltran. Her heart beat pounding against her chest from excitement. "You going to arrest me this time?" she asked teasingly.

"Not if you be good," Emilio winked at Penny with a grin.

Penny rolled her eyes and smiled at Emilio. "Fuck," she said in her mind as her pussy ached for action.

"¿Es ella de la que hablabas?" Marco asked Emilio without taking his eyes off Penny. "Simplemente hermosa," he followed in admiration after he saw Emilio nod his answer.

Penny looked at the tallest of the three, who had the darkest skin, and thought that he was the most handsome of the three. In spite of his grayish hair and mustache, he resembles the actor Luis Valdez. Age and looks don't matter at the moment to her. All she wanted was the cocks she'd going to have and she'd do anything to have it. "OK birthday boy... Only English if I let you guys in... Everyone understand?" Penny said, playfully. She felt her nipple straining against the fabric of her tube dress.

The three amigos nod their response while they look over Penny from head to toe. Marco didn't miss the two obvious nubs poking through Penny's dress, right at the center of her marvelous boobs.

"Okay... come in guys," Penny invited the trio in without hesitation or inhibitions.

Gil gave Penny's behind a squeeze as he passed and Emilio didn't miss it.

Penny saw and heard Marco whisper something to Emilio in Spanish, "Eh... Eh... Eh... English!" She said in a warning.

Marco turned to Penny, "Sorry Señorita. It will not happen again, promise."

"Penny... Just call me Penny. So what did you whisper to Emilio?" Penny asked as she followed the three to the living area.

"Truth?" Marco asked.

"Of course... Come on tell me. I won't get mad... promise," Penny said.

"I told Emilio that since he and Gil already fucked you, I should be first," Marco told Penny.

Penny's pussy was on fire, she felt her own juice soak up her panties. "I guess that's fair and since it's your birthday,  I believe your friends would agree."

Gil didn't want to waste time and was eager to have Penny himself. He actually thought that he should have come alone now that he saw her once again, "You will have your turn, my friend. Let's all entertain her to start with."

"Hmmm... I like that," Penny said lustfully as her hands went to her breasts and squeezed them over her dress.

"Take off the dress... but leave the heels on," Marco said. He liked how the heels accentuated Penny's legs.

Penny lustfully eyed the three old men and bit her lip as she slowly slipped the tube dress down till her breasts slipped out. She shook her chest, showing off how firm her breast was, then continued to slip it down her slim waist.

Marco's eyes didn't blink as he watched Penny bend down to slip off her dress down her hips and legs. "Just beautiful..." he commented as Penny tossed her dress aside and posed with her hands on its hips with only her heels and soaked panties.

Penny was eager to see what she would be having although she already knew Emilio's seven incher and Gil's slightly fat seven incher. "Well, you guys gonna strip or what?" she commented. She watched the men take their clothes off except for their socks and eyed Marco's penis, revealing his dark and slim, ten incher that has a slight curve, like a banana.

Gil made the first move on Penny. Taking her by the slim waist and sat her on the sofa. Marco and Emilio sat on each side of Penny. Marco turned Penny's chin towards him and kissed her fully on the lips.

Emilio started to fondle Penny's breast as he watched Gil take Penny's wet panties off, then spread her legs apart. He took a good look at her smooth, bald mound since he had just seen it in a semi-lit area.

Penny returned Marco's kiss and placed one leg on his lap and the other on Emilio's lap, spreading them further apart for Gil. She suddenly broke their kiss as she felt Gil blowing warm breath on her mound. She watched eagerly as Gil licked her open slit, "Oh fuck yesss..." she hissed as Gil's tongue touched her opening. Her legs quivered from the sudden pleasure she'd been longing for.

Emilio took Penny's breast with his hand and lowered his mouth on its nipple as she tilted her head back, while Marco fondled her other breast, kneading its hard nipple with his fingers, then stared briefly at Penny's pretty face in pure pleasure before lowering his head to her other breast.

"Ohhh... Ahmmm... Ahhhng..." Penny moaned as she felt three of her sensuous spots were being ravaged at the same time. And for the first time, her arousal went into a frenzy like she had never felt before. Three old men, sucking, nibbling and licking her sensitive pleasure points, "Leonard would love to see me now," she thought of her husband as the men continued to pleasure her. Her hands snaked through the tangled bodies and gripped Emilio's cock in one hand and Marco's with the other. Her arousal reached another higher level as her hand felt the hardness of both cocks, especially Marco's curved shaft. She gave both cocks a couple of jerks before she started fondling them.

Gil felt Penny's pelvis start to gyrate and twerk, followed by soft moans. He concentrated on her clit and inserted two fingers in her hole and started to finger fuck her pussy. His cock twitched from excitement when his fingers squeezed through her love hole, reminding him how tight her pussy was.

Marco raised his head and watched Penny's pretty face when he sensed her arousal about to reach its peak as he continued to fondle her breast and knead its nipple.

Penny's pelvis moved erratically, jerking, twerking and twirling as she felt her orgasm approaching. Her grip intensified on Marco and Emilio's penises and started to jack them in rhythm with Gil's fingers going in and out of her pussy. Marco kissed her on the lips as her moans got louder, "Hmmmp... Mmmm... Ahhhhmmm..." She moaned in his mouth as she reached her orgasm.

Gil continued to fuck Penny with his fingers, fast and hard, as he watched Marco and Emilio suck her mouth and nipple. He felt her cum dribble down his fingers and to his palm. He slowed down to a stop when Penny stopped jerking, then slowly slipped his fingers out of her wet pussy.

Emilio and Marco looked at Gil, "Mira qué fuerte se corrió..." when they heard him and saw his fingers wet with Penny's cum.

Penny saw Gil look at her with a grin, then saw him stand up and offer his wet fingers towards her mouth.

Emilio and Marco watched intently as Penny opened her mouth and engulfed Gil's wet fingers and sucked her own cum.

"My turn," Marco said and moved between Penny's legs.

Gil traded places with Marco and stood beside Penny on the sofa, then guided his stiff cock into her mouth.

Emilio stood up as well and placed Penny's hand on his cock and had her jerk him while he watched her suck Gil's cock.

Penny alternately sucked Gil and Emilio and would let them fuck her mouth as Marco continued to lap and suck her pussy with her legs hanging on his arms.

Emilio reached his orgasm first and pumped his shaft as Penny wrapped her lips tightly around its girth just below its cockhead. "Oh yes... Comete mi semen... Oh... Oh..." he moaned as he released his cum into Penny's mouth.

Penny swallowed Emilio's cum then felt Gil's hand on the back of her head and guided it to his waiting cock. She engulfed its head and let him fuck her mouth once more. She braced herself as his pace became faster. She tightened her lips on its shaft as it started to jerk, then felt his cum hit the back of her throat.

Penny swallowed every drop of Gil's cum and took over jacking its shaft. She popped the head out of her mouth with an audible wet sound when she felt like he was done unloading.

Marco stood up and pointed his curved cock towards Penny. He watched her straighten up and took hold of his shaft and pulled him to her mouth. He watched her lick its head, twirling her tongue all over its crown, teasing it, then down the underside and back before she engulfed its head in her mouth.

Gil and Emilio stepped off the sofa and went by the counter and saw the drinks available for them and they started to prepare some tequila shots.

"How long do we have before that stuff wears off?" Emilio asked Gil.

"Its new. All I know for most, it last two to three hours, some lasted over four, two or three lasted over six for what I was told..." Gil said and took a shot of Tequila, "Ahhh... Good Tequila... so I will say two to four hours," he continued.

"I want a solo with her for a few minutes," Emilio said as he watched Penny and Marco on the sofa. 

"No problem, my friend. We will have our turn... here... " Gil said and placed a shot glass of Tequila in front of Emilio, "...good stuff."

Penny sucked and licked Marco's cock like a lollipop, showing off her blowjob skills.

Marco would from time to time make a couple of thrusts, fucking Penny's pretty mouth. His excitement grew with every minute he stared at her green eyes as he thrust in and out of her mouth.

Emilio and Gil watched Penny and Marco as they sipped their drinks, commenting on how they're lucky to score with such beauty. They then saw Marco say something to Penny and watched him lay down on the sofa and Penny went to position herself in a 69 position.

"Eso se ve caliente..." Emilio commented as he watched the contrasting bodies on the sofa, with a great view of Penny's face as she bobbed her head over Marco's dark shaft.

"Sí... I should take some momento..." Gil said with a grin and took his phone and got closer to Penny. "Penny, I will take a few photos... okay?"

Penny looked up at Gil with Marco's penis still in her mouth. She nodded her head as she looked at Gil's phone aimed at her.

Gil took a few still shots of Penny before he switched to video. His cock got even harder as he watched Penny on the screen. He got closer and moved his hips towards Penny, then poked her face with his cock.

Penny took hold of Gil's cock and gave it a few jerks while she continued to suck Marco's cockhead before she popped it out of her mouth. She glanced at the phone almost on top of her and engulfed Gil's cockhead.

Gil took a video of Penny sucking his cock for a few sec before he stepped away. He captured in the video, his cock slipping out of Penny's mouth in the process, then another hard cock appeared on the screen, then Penny licked and sucked the cock. He moved his cock back at Penny's face to capture two cocks on her face as she jacked off another.

Penny heard Marco say something in Spanish, although she strictly told them to speak English, she no longer cared. All she cared for the moment was to please the three men.

Gil and Emilio laughed as they backed away. "No eres el único al que tiene que cuidar... I want her too. So don't take too long... before it wears off," Emilio commented.

Gil stopped the recording and nudged Emilio, "No digas eso..." he said in a whisper.

Marco tapped Penny's hip and sat up as she slipped off him and coached her to straddle him.

Penny knew what Marco wanted and positioned herself, kneeling with his hips between her legs facing him. She lowered herself as he held his cock steady. She bit her lower lip as its cockhead made contact with her slit, then gasped as she felt her pussy lips parted and its crown plugged her opening.

Marco held Penny by her slim waist, pulling her down, slowly. He watched her gasp as his stiff cock penetrated her tight cavity. "Easy... Easy... take it slow..." he said as the tightness of her opening slid down his shaft like a rubber band, "...that feels nice."

"Oooo... you like that?" Penny asked, teasingly. She contracted her cunt muscles, squeezing and milking Marco's hard cock when it reached full penetration.

"Dios mío!... You are going to make me cum..."Marco exclaimed as he held Penny steady by the waist.

Penny giggled as she saw Marco's facial reaction, "That's the point isn't it?" she said and leaned towards him and began to twerk, ground, and twirl her mound against his. "Fuck yeah... Oh fuuuck..." she gasped and moaned softly.

Marco bear hugged Penny and ground-fucked her tight pussy, meeting her twerking pelvis.

Moans and grunts filled the room till Marco held Penny steady as he felt his orgasm nearing its peak, then completely pulled out of her tight pussy and squeezed his penis to stop himself from cumming. "Turn around," he ordered Penny.

Penny slipped off Marco's lap and turned around. She bent over and moved backwards, aiming her pussy at Marco's cockhead as he held its penis by the hilt.

Marco's cock entered Penny's pussy once more, effortlessly. Penny placed her knees on the sofa and leaned her back against Marco, taking his hands and placed them on her breasts.

Emilio and Gil watched Penny start to bounce up and down with a clear sight of Marco's shaft going in and out of her tight pussy.

"Oh fuck yesss..." Penny moaned as Marco started squeezing and caressing her breast, and pinching her sensitive nipples as she slowly rode his stiff cock.

Gil took his phone and took a short video of Penny bouncing on Marco's dark shaft, "Hermoso... Simplemente hermoso..." he said in admiration.

Emilio's impatience caught up with his lust and he walked over to the couple on the sofa, jacking his hard cock, "La poción puede desaparecer pronto... Debería tener mi turno."

Penny looked at Emilio and could sense what he was saying from its tone. She turned her head at Marco, "I think he wants his turn?" she asked, giggling.

"Yes... Something like that.. He can't wait to have you solo," Marco said and eyed Emilio, "Vale, dame unos minutos más..." he told him as he stood up, with his cock still inside Penny's pussy. He turned them around and had her kneel on the sofa and started fucking her from behind.

Penny rested her hands on the backrest as she bent over. She braced herself as Marco's thrust went faster and harder. His cock hit her cervix and its curved shape felt different as it scraped her pleasure points deep within her like she had never felt before. Her orgasm was about to reach its peak when Marco pulled out.

Marco made Penny lay down on the sofa and positioned himself on top of her, between her legs. He lifted her left leg and guided his cock on her wet slit and thrust its length all the way inside her.

"Ahnnngh... Fuck me..." Penny whispered, erotically.

Marco started to fuck Penny at different angles and varying paces as he watched her beautiful face in pure pleasure, "Cum on my cock... I want to feel you cum," he told Penny with a hint of authority.

Penny contracted her cunt muscles and began to meet Marco's thrust, "Ohhh... Ahhh... Ahhh... fuck me I'm cumming... OHHH..." she moaned as she released her orgasm.

Emilio saw the white streak of cum against Marco's dark shaft. His cock twitched from the sight of Penny's tight pussy with her cum smeared all over Marco's shaft.

Marco made a few more thrusts, clenching his pelvic muscles to hold off releasing his cum till he couldn't hold it much longer. He quickly pulled out of Penny's pussy and moved towards her head and pointed its head at her mouth. He thrust his cock in her mouth as her lips parted and fucked her mouth with a quarter of its length.

Penny clasped her lips around Marco's shaft and anticipated what was coming. She didn't wait long and felt its cockhead swellup and felt his cum hit her throat, twice. She managed to swallow his cum as it spit out in her mouth.

Gil waited for a few sec for Emilio to make a move, "If you'll just stand there and gawk, let me at it," he said as he bumped Emilio out of his way and went to position himself between Penny's legs. He lifted one leg aside and aimed his stiff cock at her slit.

"Mhhhnng..." Penny moaned with Marco's cock in her mouth as Gil's cock penetrated her love hole.

"Yeeeahhh... take it like you want it," Marco said as he watched Gil fuck Penny's pussy while he continued to thrust his cockhead in and out of her mouth.

"¡¿Qué coño?! ¡Apúrense!" Emilio said with a hint of anger.

Gil and Marco laughed at Emilio's outburst. "You want her solo? You can wait and watch," Gil said as he fucked Penny at a fast, steady pace.

"Yes, see how hot she is. I'm still hard after cumming in her mouth," Marco said. He looked down at Penny, "Yes that's it, suck it... Ahhh... Mmmm..." he said as he reached down and caressed her blond hair.

Penny sucked Marco's cock each time it withdrew out of her mouth to its cockhead and loosened her lips as it slid back in. She would from time to time moan each time Gil's cock got deeper, smashing its pubic hair against her bald mound.

Emilio impatiently watched as he slowly jacked his hard cock and wished that he had taken the chance first instead of Gil, "Let me do her," he said, pleading.

"Almost there, mi amigo..." Gil said, followed by grunts and moans, "...Get my phone and take some shots... hurry."

Penny breathed heavily from excitement as she sucked Marco and Gil's pace got faster and harder, fucking her tight wet pussy. "Mmmph... Mmmm... Mmmph..." she moaned as Marco steadied her head.

"Uhhh... Uhhh... Here it comes... Ummm... Oh fuuck..." Gil said as he felt his orgasm about to explode.

Gil rested Penny's leg on his shoulder and leaned on top of her and fucked her hard, his balls slapping against her ass.

Marco watched Gil's cock thrust rapidly in and out of Penny's pussy while Emilio took a video shot. Both were mesmerized and excited as they thought of Gil's rhythm and position, which didn't show any indication of him pulling out.

"Uuhhhng... Umm... Uuumm..." Gil moaned as his body tensed and his pelvis jerked as he released his cum deep inside Penny's pussy.

Emilio focused the shot at Gil's cock, buried balls-deep in Penny's pussy and saw on the screen its cum seeping out between her opening and Gil's shaft.

Marco got extremely aroused by the thought of Penny's creampie. He pulled his cock out of her mouth when Gil straightened up and quickly moved, to take Gil's position between Penny's legs.

Penny breathed heavily as Marco pulled out of her mouth and watched him place her legs on his shoulders. "Ahhh... Mmmm..." she moaned as Marco's cock went inside her cum-filled pussy.

Gil took his phone from Emilio and took shots of Marco and Penny on the sofa, from her stuffed pussy to her beautiful face as Marco fucked her hard.

Penny didn't care much about having an orgasm but more about satisfying the men. Ahhh... Ummm... Uhhng..." Penny moaned with each thrust of Marco's bent cock, scraping her love canal that felt different in a satisfying way.

Marco was so aroused by Penny's moans and the thoughts of coming inside Penny and filling her tight pussy with his cum, pushed his orgasm quickly to the brink of eruption.

"Oh yes... fuck me... Oh... Ohhh fuck me..." Penny moaned as Marco's thrust got harder. She felt his cock swell up and stiff, followed by warmth, filling her womb.

"Ummmm... that felt great..." Marco commented as his cock jerked its last spurt.

Penny stared at the ceiling as Marco released her legs and pulled out of her cum-filled pussy. Her one leg hanging off the sofa and the other leg bent on the knee, resting against the back rest.