Big Bang Theory - Penny in Mexico Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just gorgeous," Marco said as he stood in front of Penny..

"Okay, you kept saying that," Penny commented.

"What more can I say... simplemente hermoso," Marco said.

Penny giggled as Emilio kissed her neck, "I said only English but you guys don't listen..." she said, pouting, playfully.

"He said, just beautiful..." Gil said as he approached, "...and you are beautiful, Señorita."

Penny blushed from their remarks and  then gasped as she felt a hand on her slit. She looked at Emilio and her hand reached for his cock.

"Give me a kiss, beautiful..." Emilio said as he began to play with Penny's slit.

Penny kissed Emilio on the lips and started to jack his cock as she spread her thighs, slightly, to make room for his hand.

Gil watched the two for a few sec then shook his head, "No perdamos tiempo mi amigo... remember what we talked about."

"How are you feeling?" Marco asked Penny as he stepped closer and fondled her breast.

Penny felt a little tired and drowsy but manageable, "I'm fine..." Penny answered, still wanting to please the men at all means.

"Lets get you in bed..." Marco said as she grabbed Penny's hand and led her towards the bed. He had her sit in the corner and he knelt between her legs. Gil positioned himself at Penny's right side with Emilio to her left.

Penny felt tingling sensations all over as she thought of what was about to come next with the three men. She took hold of their cocks, one in each hand, and started jacking them as she watched Marco lower his face on her mound.

Penny gasped as she felt Marco's tongue on her slit that made her spread her thighs further apart. She turned her head at Gil's cock and engulfed its head while she jacked Emilio's shaft.

Emilio reached down and pinched Penny's left nipple as he alternated looking between Marco licking Penny's pussy and Penny sucking off Gil's cock.

Penny moaned on Gil's cock as Marco's tongue reached her clit. She cupped Gil's sack as Emilio's cock slipped off her hand. "Hmmmph..." she moaned as she felt Emilio's lips on her nipple.

The foursome continued on for a few minutes. Emilio and Gil took turns between pleasuring Penny's nipples and her sucking their cocks while Marco continued lapping on Penny's pussy.

Marco said something to his amigos in Spanish as he straightened up and aimed his stiff cock at her mound.

The trio watched Penny's face as Marco slowly buried his cock in Penny's pussy till its entire length was inside her. Marco spread Penny's legs further apart and started to fuck her wet tight pussy at a slow pace.

Emilio moved next to Marco as if waiting for his turn as he slowly stroked his cock, while eyeing Penny's pretty face, sucking Gil's cock.

Marco pulled out of Penny's pussy after a few minutes and tapped Emilio after he backed off.

Emilio nodded at Gil as he helped Penny on her fours. He laid down and coached Penny to get on top of him.

Penny slid on top of Emilio, straddling his hips as she rubbed her slit up and down Emilio's shaft before she straightened up and held his cock up, then lowered her body, taking his cock inside her.

Penny rode Emilio's cock like a cowgirl as she bounced up and down, twerking and grinding her mound against his, taking him much deeper in the process.

Gil took video and waited patiently for a few minutes before he made Penny get off Emilio and had her lay down, then fucked her in a missionary position after handing over his phone to Marco.

Marco in turn waited for a couple of minutes before he tapped Gil off Penny. He laid down and had her back against him, raised her leg up as he wiggled his pelvis till his cockhead found her opening.

"Ahnnng... fuuuck... Mmmm..." Penny moaned as Emilio spooned her.

The three amigos took turns fucking Penny in various positions and making videos. Gil fucked Penny, missionary, most of his turn; Emilio, missionary and doggy; Marco did most of the variations that made Penny cum more often.

Gil noticed the drooping eyelids of Penny that she tried to shake off and the still posture she displayed from time to time with their sexual acts. He knew it was just a matter of time that they would lose her soon. He signaled Marco and Emilio and they answered their response with a nod.

Emilio made Penny lay down and went on top of her and slid between her legs. He scooped her legs in his arms and started to fuck her hard.

Gil and Marco stood on both sides of Emilio, stroking their hard cocks as Emilio fuck Penny.

It took Emilio just over a minute to reach orgasm, "Ummm... Ummm... here it cums..." he grunted as he tried to prolong his orgasm. He finally pulled out of Penny's cunt and quickly moved towards Penny's face, jacking-off his length with its head aimed at the corner of her mouth. "Keep your mouth closed..." he ordered Penny as he continued to jack-off.

Penny shut her lips together as she heard Emilio. She felt warm cum splat on her lips, cheek, and chin with each grunt of Emilio. She then felt its head pressing on her lips till it slipped inside her mouth. "Suck it clean," she heard him say. She then felt Gil go to replace Emilio between her legs and fucked her intimately as she sucked Emilio's cockhead.

Penny felt tired and her eyelids were heavy. She let out faint moans as soon as Emilio pulled out of her mouth as Gil fucked her, gradually increasing its pace. She heard his familiar grunts of arousal as he pulled his cock out of her aching pussy.

Gil did the same as Emilio, releasing his cum all over Penny's mouth, on her cheek and chin before he slid its head into her mouth and had her suck it as well.

Marco took his turn and buried his entire length, deep and hard, in Penny's pussy. Grinding his pelvis against hers as Gil's cock slipped off her mouth.

Penny gasped and moaned in spite of her weakness as Marco's cock stirred the most inner depth of her love tube, "Uhnnng... Ohhh..." moans left her open mouth.

Marco fucked Penny deep and hard as he stared at her lovely face, splattered with Emilio and Gil's cum. He scooped her legs and placed them on his shoulders, then leveled himself like a plank on top of Penny; her thighs crushed against her chest as Marco pounded her with his cock.

Marco quickly rolled off Penny as his orgasm was about to explode and sprayed his cum all over Penny's gaping mouth. He inserted its cockhead in her mouth in time for the last spurt of cum.

Penny lazily sucked Marco's cockhead, fighting her sleepiness, and continued to do so till it slipped out of her mouth.  The last thing she saw, hazily, was someone on top of her before her eyes drooped heavily, closed into a deep sleep.

"One last time," Emilio said as he thrust his cock into Penny's cunt and fucked her like a rabbit.

Gil and Marco just shook their heads, then went to get their clothes.

"Umm... UMM... AHHH... ahhh..." Emilio moaned and grunted with each spurt of his cum in Penny's pussy. He slowly pulled his cock out and watched his cum seep out her opening.

  -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Leonard woke up, staring at the ceiling as he tried to recall what happened last night. He looked around for Penny, then quickly sat up. "What happened?" he asked in his mind as he realized he was naked under the sheets. "Penny?!... Honey?!" he called out as he slipped out of bed.

Leonard grabbed the sheets off the bed and covered his body. He called Penny once more as he stepped closer to the door. He peeked cautiously as if he was afraid someone would pounce at him from outside the bedroom.

Leonard was shocked and aroused at the same moment when he got a glance of his wife sprawled on the bed in the living area, her legs partly spread. His eyes went wide when he saw the partly dried cum trailing down her crack from her opening. His cock started to twitch to life when he saw Penny's cum-splattered face and images of her crossed his thoughts of what could have possibly happened.

Leonard finally snapped off his transfixed gaze, "Penny... Penny..." he called as he shook Penny.

Penny slowly opened her eyes and felt soreness all over her private parts, particularly the one between her legs. "Oh my God..." she exclaimed as she  tried to focus her vision, then felt the weird wet/dry feeling around her mouth. Her fingers felt the cum on her face. She froze when images of the night's event flashed through her mind, "Oh my God..." she said once more.

"What happened to you?" Leonard asked with a little hint of anger and jealousy.

"Its not what you think..." Penny said as she sat up and wiped her face with the back of her hand.

"You remember what went on?" Leonard asked.

Penny wiped the rest of the cum off her face with the bedsheets. She looked at her husband and started to tell him what happened to the point when Gil arrived, "...and you remember that cop? He was with him."

"So you fucked two guys?..." Leonard asked with a hint of anger, then saw Penny showing three fingers, "...What?...Why did you let them in?... You know he just..."

"Hey... Hey... What am I supposed to do? Besides, you just dozed off like a rock and left me hanging..." Penny interjected, frustrated "...The truth is, I was really fucking horny... maybe that's why I let them in... I'm just a slut... I'm sorry," she finished, shamefully.

Leonard saw the sad, sorry look on his wife's face. He stepped closer to hug her, dropping the sheets in the process. His fat cock sticking out, hard.

"Oh my God!" Penny suddenly blurted out.

Leonard realized his hardness and quickly covered it with his hands, "S-Sorry..."

"Oh my God... He took videos... Oh my God..." Penny said, panicky.

 "W-What?" Leonard asked, confused.

"He took video of me... us... fucking..." Penny said, her voice trailed softly, "What am I going to do?... I don't want any sex video of me going viral or something... I'm just a fucking slut." she continued, blaming herself.

Leonard quickly recovered the sheets and covered his hard-on. "Don't say that. Let's analyze what happened. I'm sure there's an explanation of what we experienced last night," he reasoned to Penny. He thought that the aphrodisiac Gil gave him might be the cause.

"You think so?" Penny asked, sadly.

Leonard's mind went into over drive to think things over. "I believe so. Why would I pass out last night? Like I took a sleeping pill or something."

Penny beamed, "Yeah, its weird. I couldn't wake you up or get any kind of response. Like you were practically dead, but breathing."

"Really?... Did that ever happen to me before?" Leonard asked, curiously.

"Nope... Hmmm..." Penny said as she thought of last night.

"Juan said he had to work for Gil. That's why he has to leave...But its obvious, he's quite into you."

"I couldn't believe it either. He said he had work? Yet, I heard him tell Maricel that they'd spend all-night together."

Leonard thought of the aphrodisiac Gil gave him, "I have this gut feeling that Juan's not completely honest."

"Why's that?"

"He said Gilbert had work for him to do."

"He works for him... So what?"

Leonard decided to tell Penny about the aphrodisiac, "The night at the club, Gil offered to spike your drink with an aphrodisiac to make you horny. But I declined."

"What?... For real?"

"Y-Yeah... I couldn't afford it. Besides, it could be a drug. The bad stuff."

"You think he did it anyway? Cause I was horny as hell."

"Its possible. The drinks in the suite could have been spiked with it?"

"Yeah, you could be right... Or Juan could have done it too."

Leonard was a bit relieved that Penny hadn't caught on his lies. "That might be the case."

"This sucks... Aaaarrgh! I admit I was into the sex thingy but... geeze."

"I think you should call Juan."

"Me?... Why me? You call him."

"Fine... I'll call him."

"Put it on speaker," Penny said, as soon as Leonard pressed Juan's speed dial.

"Hey Juan, how are you doing?" Leonard said.

"I am good," Penny heard Juan's faint tone. Then her emotions caught up with her after she heard Juan's guilty tone, "Did you drug us last night?" she asked firmly.

After a few sec of silence, "Yes... I'm sorry," Juan confessed.

"Oh my God!... Why did you do it?!" Penny reacted in anger.

"Ok... calm down. Let him explain himself..." Leonard said to Penny, "...Yeah Juan, why? She even liked you," he followed with pretense of anger to mask his own guilt.

Juan confessed everything. What Gil told him to do and the threats he would face. "...I am really sorry," Juan said sincerely, and ended the call.

"Come to think of last night. My sexual urges were quite different. Earlier, I felt horny, excited and knew what and how I wanted it. Later on, I felt horny but obligated to please... Oh my God...I don't know anymore..." Penny said, sadly.

Penny noticed the obvious tent on the sheets covering Leonard, "You got to be kidding me... Really?" she said, frustrated, "...You bastard... I'm in a mess with this crap and it turns you on?..." She said and slumped her face on her hands as she shook her head, "...Unbelievable."

"H-Honey... I'm so sorry..." Leonard said, ashamed.

Penny was more concerned with the video than getting mad at her husband, "I need to have that video deleted," she said as she stood up and walked to the counter.

Leonard watched his wife walking naked, then images of three men having sex with her flashed in his thoughts.

Penny took a sip of water, "Can you do something about it?" she asked Leonard.

Leonard snapped out of his daydreaming, "W-What?"

Penny shook her head. She wanted to get mad. "Can you do something or is it even possible?... I don't want that video to spread out," she said, almost pleading.

"Yeah... it can... it will go viral. You don't want that," Leonard added.

"Oh my God... We need to act quickly. So can you delete it?"

"There might be a way to get rid of the video."

"Really?... Make the video disappear?

"Yeah, we got his number. We can hack his phone and delete it. It's a slim chance... but it can be done."

"That's my nerd... do it," Penny said excitedly.

"I'll need a little help from Howard. He's good at hacking stuff," Leonard said.

"I don't care... just do it..." Penny insisted, "...that's one less thing I need to worry about.

"I got to get with Howard."

"Okay... tell Howard I'll owe him one if he gets to delete it."

"You should be the one telling him that. Its more convincing," Leonard said, smiling.

Penny remembered Bernadette telling her that Howard really wanted to shack with her. "Those two still want us to swap?"

"He kept teasing and making jokes about it."

Penny thought things over, "Screw it. Call Howard."

Leonard got Howard on the phone and had it on speaker so Penny could hear and talk if needed.

Howard listened to Leonard trying to explain what was going on with less embarrassing detail, "...Hold on... Wait... What are you trying to say? Spill the juice. I can't help you if you don't tell me what's really going on... It's you guys having coitus?" he interjected.

"Ahmmm..." Leonard responded, looking at Penny.

"Is Penny listening?" Howard asked.

"What's the point? He'll know anyway," Leonard whispered to Penny.

"Yes Howard, I'm here... listening," Penny said.

"Oh... Hello Penny, how's Cabo?" Howard asked.

"Well, we got in a situation and Leonard pointed out that you can help us..." Penny was saying, then saw Leonard shaking his head and pointed at her, "...help me get rid of it."

"So what is this video all about?" Howard asked curiously, excited.

Penny suddenly felt embarrassed to tell Howard the details, "Well, here's the deal, Leonard will tell you the details later if you really want to know. What I want to know from you is, can you do it?"

"Delete the video? If it's stored in his phone... its possible," Howard answered.

"Really?... You can?... How..." Penny asked excitedly.

"...send him an attachment with malware and when he clicks it, I'll have control of his phone without him knowing it..." Howard was explaining.

"Okay... Okay... That's all jiber-jaber to me. Can you do it now? I want it gone before we leave this place," Penny insisted, desperately.

Howard sensed Penny's desperation, "What is this video that you're desperate to get rid of? You and Leonard having coitus?"

Leonard saw his wife's hesitation, "He will see it anyway, if he gets in."

"What will I see? ...What?...What?" Howard asked, annoyingly.

Penny rolled her eyes, "Yes. I'm having coitus... but not with Leonard," she finally said.

"Are you serious? Why? How?" Howard got more excited.

"Howard... Sweetie... Leonard will explain... just delete it," Penny said calmly.

"Its more than what you're thinking, you'll see," Leonard added. He saw Penny's glare, "It will motivate him to get it done sooner."

"Well... It will take more than that..." Howard said.

Penny got tired of beating the bush. She wanted this over with, "Okay Howard, if you pull this off, I will do anything you want."

"You know what I've been wishing for, right? Bernadette told you, it involves coi..." Howard was saying.

"Okaaay... Ok... I know... I know... Alright, here's the deal, get it done and we'll do what you wish for... Deal?" Penny clarified.

"Consider it done," Howard said.

"Great. I'll leave it to Leonard to give you the info you'll need. I need to freshen up," Penny said, then walked off.

"Howard... You'll save a copy, right?" Leonard asked in a whisper.

"That's the plan."