Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 22-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Raj was driving into her like never before. He was afraid he was going to hurt her, but she continued to scream, urging him to go harder, deeper and faster. His legs were cramping up and he wrapped his arms around her tiny body and rolled over.

Lucy didn't miss a beat. She planted her feet flat on the bed and letting her arms extend out behind her, she arched her body and like a strung bow, she drove up and down at such a furious pace, the bed rocked and creaked and the headboard crashed repeatedly against the wall. Lucy whipped her head around and her short black hair clung to her face, head and neck, covered in sweat as she picked up the pace.

Raj was just a passenger on the run-away freight train and it was racing towards the station with no sign of slowing down. His hands ran up and down her slick, slender body and capturing her tiny tits, he squeezed and that did it.

Lucy's cunt began to spasm and she started squirting, coating his cock and outstretched legs with a dose of her slimy juices. She scissored her legs and her arms gave out and she fell back against him. She twisted her head around and closed over his mouth with her own. With an open mouth, she kissed him, her tongue swabbing all over his opened mouth. She groaned out and slipped off his glistening body. She curled up in a ball and shook as the intense orgasm wracked her tiny body. She reached out and ran her hand along his leg, "I'm sorry Raj, I couldn't wait for you, but it's been so long without, my God, that was incredible."

Raj lovingly swept her wet bangs from her forehead. He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her forehead, "Don't you worry about me Lucy, I was glad to be invited on your journey. Hopefully next time, I'll be able to accompany you as you soar to greater heights."

She giggled, "You talk funny, but I get the gist of what you're trying to say. Yes, please, join me next time, how about in the morning? I'm too exhausted to go again, but I promise, after what you gave me tonight, I WILL return the favor.'

In the morning she did...twice!

End of episode 23, and coming next, the finale of season 6. A big party to send Leonard off to the North Sea; while Lucy joins the group to see him off.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers