Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing job love to see a sequel

Absolutely amazing job love to see a sequel since you said Howard took pictures on his phone

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very nice and clever expansion of that little episode with Penny and Raj. I still have trouble visualizing Stuart having sex, but he's a deliberately pathetic character, so it can't just be me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Always a wonderful read

Wonderful to see this arrive and you did not disappoint!! Loved the beginning with your expansion of the episode! A perfect capture of what went on after the cameras stopped rolling! Then you went to work creating your version of “what happened next”!! Loved your take of a vulnerable Penny with no choice but to g for t! Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!!! Looking so forward to your next Penny story!!!

lamo668lamo668over 3 years ago
Super hot

Love it, love it, LOVE IT. Another amazing story....I cannot wait to see what happens next with Penny.

baranbratbaranbratover 3 years ago

Great Story Keep the Series going, even though it isn't on any longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Schitt's Creek?

Since you mostly seem to do sitcom erotica, any interest in writing a story where Alexis (Annie Murphy) from Schitt's Creek gets double penetrated? She'd be a perfect candidate for it. Maybe she has to fuck Roland for some reason? Or get strap-on fucked by Stevie?

Greg6616722Greg6616722over 3 years ago
Just great

I must say you keep raising the bar with your stories of Penny and all the fun she has. Please keep it up, and just like all the reviews that have been written about this story. I would also like to say how great it was. A sequel would be nice also, only have Leonard join in.

Also will there be more on the series 'Black on Blonde' ? That was also a great story, and can't wait to read more.

Once again I would like to say: great story and keep it up.

Sign54Sign54over 3 years ago
Thought

I like that idea. Canadian accents can be hot.

shaggy77shaggy77over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to everyone who left comments on my story. Knowing someone enjoys them is what keeps us writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Agree

Agree with the other commenters. Another great story! But yeah, you'd be perfect for some Schitt's Creek stories. Alexis getting blackmailed maybe? Having to have rough bareback sex with Roland and getting her pussy or ass filled with his baby gravy? Or both holes, perhaps? Yum!

shaggy77shaggy77over 3 years agoAuthor
Schitts Creek

To Anonymous and his request for Schitt's Creek stories: thanks for reading my stories. Unfortunately, I have never seen Schitt's Creek and I won't write a story unless I'm very familiar with the storylines and characters. I just don't feel I could do the show justice. But thank you for the compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
love the story

Love the story if there a follow up to the story maybe have it at the comicbook shop and some of the back gound people get penny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous