Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHHH FUCK! MMMMM FUCKING HELL! YES!! AHHHHHHH MMMMM!!" The woman who has won Women's Championships in NXT UK, Stardom, Progress Wrestling and many other promotions continued moaning out without shame. If not for the blaring rock music from the gig going below, everyone in the club would know she was getting her stunningly thick ass pounded from behind. "MMMMMM YESSSSSS... FUCK THAT ARSE!! MMMM!! FUCK IT! MMMMMM!!" She demanded as she groaned sinfully. Her fingers now shoved in to the knuckles, caring little for the staining of her fluids onto the material of those fingerless gloves she's now left on herself. Staring over the top of her stylish sunglasses back at me, showing how burning strong her lust is for this intense butt fucking. Giving me all the encouragement I needed to keep thrusting in and out of her rear to keep both of us calling out in delight.

The cries just captured by the camera still recording every second of this filthy anal action with the beautiful Australian blonde. Her body pushing back and forth against my thrusts, leaving her ass cheeks jiggling away each time she smacked back into my crotch to take my dick balls deep into her back passage. Juices trickling down her inner tight towards her boots while sweat dripped off her gorgeous frame. Loose strands of her hair catching onto her pretty face and her rockstar shades as she kept perfect timing with my stiff pumps. That slap of skin meeting skin much like the moans only heard by us both. The crowd down below and the band rocking out on stage all unaware we're banging away without shame up above on this landing like we've been fuck buddies for years, instead of just this evening that we've actually met.

"OOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUCKK!! MMMMMMMMM..." I didn't get much of a warning from the NXT UK beauty as she started to cum. Further soaking her own fingers with her juices as she finger banged herself through a hard orgasm. Leaving me to groan as her asshole clamped around my rod to leave me groaning between those juicy cheeks. As testing as that was, I made sure to fuck her through the waves of pleasure with another round of stiff pumps just to be sure. "MMMMMM... OOOOOOOOH... MMMMMM FUUUUUCK..." She sighed with with delight, bringing her pushes back into me to a gradual stop as she did the same with her finger fucking as she rode out that sexual peak. Drawing her gloved hand out and putting on another sinful show for me as took those digits between her full lips. A loud slurp, sucking them clean and drinking down the taste of herself. Grinding that big booty against my crotch as she did so to make me moan.

"MMMMMM... Damn! What a fucking ass..." I said, grinning as I reluctantly pulled out of that world class backside. Letting the camera see the now deliciously gaping state of her asshole as I stepped back.

"Mmmmm... Your dick ain't half bad either, mate..." Toni said, turning around and once again dropping down to squat as she grabbed my dick. "Now hurry up and give me a load! The gig's nearly fucking over!" She demanded, and already sent her hand into overdrive as she stroked me off furiously.

"AHHHHHH... Guess I can do that..." I happily agreed, groaning out as she stroked me. The hand pumping me being the same one she's used on herself, so I got the sensation of her pussy juices from off her fingerless glove being rubbed onto my inches as she pumped. Looking over the tops of those rock and roll styled shades of hers as she licked her lips. Her perky chest heaving from the action she's taken, but still wanting more from me as she jerked my off quickly. Even spitting onto my bell-end so her hand could rub her saliva over me for an added sensation. Wanting a sinful covering all over her gorgeous facial features to cap off this butt fucking fun she's taken part in.

Who was I to deny this horny beauty of what she wanted? Grunting as my cock throbbed in her skilled grasp. Hot spunk shooting out of my cock and catching across her pretty face as she grinned before pressing those lips together for a bonus target. My spunk left dripping off her sunglasses as I stained them, and stray shots catching into her blonde hair as well as she milked me dry. Leaving my big load across her forehead, the shades, her nose, cheeks and those red lips. The money shot of this stunning female wrestler captured on camera as every blast I shot over her face was recorded along with our groans. The drops falling from her face and eyewear landing onto her bra-like top and the expose skin of her tits to make the sight that little extra dirtier. All topped off when she greedily leaned in, using her tongue to collect the final drops from my slit to clean me off, along with sneakily tasting me in the process.

"Mmmmm... And here I was thinking that only the rockstars on stage got the groupies..." I joked with a low moan as she finally released my softening cock.

"And nobody rocks fucking harder than I do!" Toni said, grinning up at me over the top of her cum-coated sunglasses. "But I think you owe me that fucking drink now..."

"Gladly, Toni!" I said, reaching down to grab my pants as I hauled them and my boxers up. "And while we're at it, you can give me that autograph as well..." I said, moving over to finally switch the camera off.

* * *

"Great show tonight guys! Really rocked it!" I said, about fifteen minutes later after me and Storm had finished off. Sitting on the steps up to that balcony as I gave the passing rock band the classic 'Devil's Horns' finger signs as they responded back. Perhaps the sweat still on me made them think I'd just really enjoyed the show, but I had no clue if their performance had been any good at all or not. Considering I'd been busy with the woman whose sunglasses, now cleaned off, I had tucked into to hang from the front of my shirt.

I opened up my Big Book of Wrestling Babes at a fresh entry page. A lipstick kiss on one page, accompanied by phone number and a couple other contact details along with that autograph from Toni Storm. Reaching into my pocket to pop her fingerless gloves onto the other page to be stuck onto later on along with a screen capture or two of the evening's encounter. Using the same pen I'd gotten her to sign my book with to fill in my 'review' of her sexual ability.

"The saying is 'Rock Out with your Cock Out', but this Australian stunner takes it to a whole new level! The say that 'Fat Bottomed Girls' make the world go around, and hers is an outstanding, championship-worthy booty all on its own. Tight, thick, and built to be pounded! Add in a lovely, filthy nature and some great cock sucking skills? You're bound to be left soaking wet in the best possible way by this 'Storm'! 10 out of 10!"

I closed the book up and tucked it under my arm. Reaching back to pick up my tripod with camera as I headed down the steps, making my way towards the backstage exit now that my job here was done. I couldn't guarantee that I'd be back again to take in a show... But if there was a chance to tap that ass of Toni's one more time? I might have to start buying some studded clothes and shades to fit in with the crowd...

* * *

While I'm not accepting suggestions or requests for chapters/stories, feel free to leave feedback as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12