BIG BUTT CHINA - Mei Two Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"PUT ME DOWN!!" I quickly complied, apprehensive at what I'd done wrong this time.

"What?" Her eyes darted side to side as she placed a palm on her forehead before poking me in the chest with her finger.

"Oh, so you think you can come in here and give me some bomb ass head and all is well, eh? You think licking me so hard I almost pissed myself is gonna get you over the hump, is that right? You still say you couldn't tell us apart?!!" She poked me with every talking point, her nail kind of hurt.

"Mei?"

"So, you can't tell us apart, huh?!!" Mei lurched forward bending at the waist so that she was close enough to kiss me. I was worried that she'd punch me instead.

"Suh-sorry."

"Save it; I think someone is gonna have to get you all sorted out. We're gonna come to some kind of understanding if you wanna be part of my life. I mean, I fucking know we're identical in every way on the outside and all, but what about my inside?"

"I love your insides." I realized how it sounded the moment it left my lips, face palming immediately.

"Oh, so you got jokes, right brother?" She pinched my cheek hard with a sarcastic smirk on her face.

"Mei, what are you trying to say?"

"I'm gonna help you out; but it's not because I like you or anything. We've just got to get this mess sorted out, so that it doesn't happen in the future."

Mei deftly unsnapped my belt and the button at the top of my jeans drawing my zipper down while still looking at my face. My erection was sticking up over the waistband of my underwear as her finger enclosed around it for the briefest of seconds. She reached up stripping my shirt off tossing it away like trash as I started to pull my pants down. Mei shoved me so hard that I fell back into a sitting position on her bed, waving a finger in my face before she knelt removing my shoes and socks. My pants slid away easily along with my underwear, before she stood sliding out of her top revealing a tiny white training bra. That's what it looked like to me as she reached back unsnapping it before tossing it on top of my discarded clothing.

"Oh my god; you're so beautiful Mei." Her hands covered her small breasts.

"Miss me with that bullshit; Mei-Hua and I are the same from the toes on our feet to every follicle on our head. You can't tell us apart and I get that shit; so we're just going to fix that right now."

"What do you mean?"

Mei dipped low squatting between my legs taking me two thirds of my length, letting it sit there as her saliva drizzled down over my endowment. She clasped her fists around the base of my cock, methodically working her head back and forth on me never breaking the seal. Mei's tongue swirled around the crown of my erection making me flop around a bit before she abruptly broke the seal.

"I'm gonna teach you how to tell us apart-on the inside."

Mei mounted me in the sitting cowgirl position easily sliding my length in her honeypot up to the hilt. Her huge, cheeks cradled my balls resting softly on the top of my thighs as she began to work her hips in a rowing motion. Her hips began picking up speed as she tightened up around me, squinting her eyes tight. Her unnaturally big ass became a blur bouncing in my lap making the bed under us rock and shake. I could feel myself almost at the precipice about to cum, but Mei just seemed to go faster beginning to bounce on my cock as my thighs tightened up. I reached between her arms grabbing greedy handfuls of her huge butt, shaking and jiggling it to my heart's content. Mei locked her arms around my neck, her mouth agape as she began to cum with that same shrill, high pitched cry.

I was going to cum in seconds too but had the presence of mine to reach down pulling my cock outside letting it rest between her cheeks. Several bursts of semen shot right up her gluteal cleft like a geyser coating her cheeks in a milky, glaze. Mei opened her eyes, breathing hard as she ran a few fingers through her hair.

"So, did you get that?" She asked breathing hard.

"What?"

"Oh, you're fucking hopeless; here, I'll show you again." She reached down making me whimper pulling until my cock appeared between her thick thighs. Mei tapped it against her mound, rubbing my spunk into it before pushing it against her slit.

"Maybe we should get a condom?"

"I got it covered."

"I don't know, I think we should get some protection; your sister asked if we were using protection." I felt like an idiot for the second time since entering her apartment as Mei-Zhen glanced up at my face looking irritated.

"How thoughtful, I used her doctor to get what she called "sexual insurance" while she was busy trying to steal you away. That's what I was doing that time right before we were supposed to meet in that courtyard. Next thing I know, she's flopping around on my big ass dick." I was silently conflicted noticing that she was still pushing as the crown of my cock disappeared inside. Her words contained a sense of ownership.

"Mei."

"Be quiet, play attention this time."

I squirmed under her feeling the oily tightness engulf me down to the base of my cock as Mei began rocking her hips slowly and softly. She pulled my head, cradling it against her chest as I took an erect nipple between my lips. Mei's hands cupped my cheeks as she went in for a kiss stopping short only to lock her arms around my neck quickly rocking her hips in a sawing motion. I sucked hard on that nipple letting my tongue coat that small breast with my saliva. This set her off, as she arched her back pressing her torso into mine. The fingers of my other hand pinched the other small breast rolling the nipples between my fingers as Mei gasped loudly. She locked her arms around my head going into the throws of another orgasm. I wrapped my arms around her waist letting my hands rest on the top swell of her buttocks. Her honeypot started snapping down at the midway point of my length, grinding along it hard.

"Nǐ zěnme gǎn zhèyàng cāo wǒ; nǐ xiǎng ràng wǒ yuánliàng nǐ zhēnzhèng de huàirén, bùshì ma?!! Wǒ xiǎng ràng nǐ chùmō wǒ, zài lǐmiàn liǎojiě wǒ!"

Mei wrenched on my neck awkwardly yanking me to the side causing me to end up on my back at this sort of unnatural angle. We jostled for a bit, almost wrestling until she managed to plant her feet flat adjacent to the outside of my thighs. She reached back capturing my thumbs drawing my hands up over my head as she leaned forward.

"No, I'm doing the fucking here!!"

Mei in a squatting position over me, began bouncing letting her full weight crash down onto me. Her huge, teardrop shaped ass mashed loudly making me cry out loudly, almost distressed as she basically had her way with me. She would alternate between letting her knees treat on the mattress, twerking hard on my girth before going into an open legged squatting position. Mei leaned back supporting her weight on both palms driving herself into me with the force of a traffic collision.

"Ó, gǒu shǐ, wǒ yào qù - wǒ yào pēn! Yào zài nǐ tā mā de xiōng qián pēnsǎ!! Zhè tài gāngà!!"

The shrill, bleating cries started up again signaling that she was beginning to orgasm. Her thick, shapely legs went rubbery, shaking and quivering uncontrollably with the tremor engulfing her fully as Mei squirted in fits and starts spraying my abdomen and crotch.

"Ó, gǒu shǐ, wǒ zhēn de hěn lèi! Nǐ de gōngjī ràng wǒ jì dàochù dōu shì! Wǒ tǎoyàn tā!! Wǒ xǐhuān tā!! Lā shǐ!!"Mei became a slobbering mess with her eyes shut tight, mouth agape.

"AAAWWWW SHIT, AWWWNNN, AAAHHHH FUCK MEI!! FUCK MEI!! FUCK MEI!! FUCK MEI!!"

Once she started going into her native language, that was all she wrote for me as I emptied my balls inside her snapping cunt. Tears were running down her face as she flattened her palm against the wall in a frenzy before pressing it against her modest chest, breathing hard. My shaft looked obscene curved out of her tight, puffy labia. I could feel my spunk lubricating her tunnel as she struggling to get her bearings.

Mei knelt over my prone body weakly, gasping into my ear as she pushed up, righting herself staring down at my face. She was covered in goosebumps, and almost completely flushed red from the scintillating conclusion to our tryst. I couldn't tell if she seemed emotional from the harsh physicality of the hookup or whether some deeper meaning was forcing its way to the surface. Her face appeared half hidden by her silken locks, somewhat contemplative as her lips brushed against mine. I tried to kiss her back, but she drew away leaving me conflicted.

"So, what is this; a goodbye fuck or something?" I laid it out on the table sensing reluctance on her part.

"No, this is a FUCKING HELLO!!" She traced a slimy path from my cheek sticking her tongue in my ear twirling it around before nipping at my outer ear and sucking on the lobe. She did this several times in succession giving me a new sensation that made me squirm as she lay prone atop my body.

"Wǒ yào qù cāo nǐ, zhídào nǐ wújùn; ránhòu wǒ huì zài cāo nǐ wǒ yào bǎ nǐ jù zhī ménwài, yǐ biàndang nǐ kàn dào wǒ de shíhòu, nǐ de yīnjīng huì biàn dé rúcǐ jiānyìng yǐ zhìyú tā huì bàoliè."

Mei lustily whispered in my ear. I don't know what it was she was saying in her native Chinese, but my cock started to stir as Mei reared up palms flat on my pecks while her huge butt pushed down on my lengthening tumescence.

We were both already trashed beyond belief, physically spent but she still worked her hips against me, taking something intangible back that she likely felt was stolen by her twin, Mei-Hua. Five minutes into it, she either relented a bit or her body faltered as she lay across my chest panting heavily. I wrapped my arms around her tightly rolling over on top of her incredible body. Mei interlocked her legs in the small of my back tightly doing the same with her arms about my neck as we managed to kiss in earnest. It was light and fleeting, no promise given beyond the immediate here and now.

"Don't stop, keep it up; I want to you to never stop fucking me. I want us-I want us to stay like this forever." Mei-Zhen finally admitted.

"I want the same thing, no matter what; I never wanted to hurt you."

"I know; I just got upset because you didn't do what I thought you should've done in that situation. It was unfair of me to be so angry because you couldn't tell two identical twin sisters apart. It was wrong, but it hurt so much seeing you with her." She looked away as she confessed her truth.

"Look at me Mei; It wasn't wrong." We kissed again for a long time reluctantly breaking it but still maintaining our symbiotic connection.

"Close your eyes and just "feel" me; know the difference in my flesh from that of my sister." She placed her hands over my eyes as I allowed them to be shut, instantly regretting the fact that I couldn't see her.

We let our body parts communicate, slow and sensually merging. Sensually experiencing a tantric connection to one another. I could feel her inner muscles massaging and stroking as I plunged deep inside her depths bottoming out a few times. Mei drew her hands away, but I kept my promise not opening my eyes as we continued kissing and making love to one another. Her breathes came harder in my mouth as she doubtless was on the verge of orgasm along with myself. We were in perfect synch, moving rhythmically with one another as I began to cum inside as her thick shapely legs locked into the small of my back with urgent prodding movements.

"Wǒ xiǎng wǒ ài shàngle nǐ de yīnjīng!! Wǒ xiǎng wǒ ài shàngle nǐ! Wǒ bù zhīdào tā shì nǎge; dàn wǒ cóng bù xīwàng zhè zhǒng gǎnjué jiéshù!"

Mei moaned breathlessly as I used my knees on the ruffled bedding trying to push my cock deeper inside to prolong the heavenly experience finding it all but futile. I didn't so much explode inside this time, more likely I sort of leaked the rest of what I had inside her honeypot, completely spent. We barely managed to kiss before mutually passing out wrapped in one another's arms. I welcomed the darkness but acquiesced to the inherent fear of what would happen between us once we awoke. Were we together or not? I'd find out when I opened my eyes.

*************************************************************************************

"Xǐng lái!"

"Xǐng lái!!"

"WAKE UP, PLEASE!!"

I was trashed, managing to force my eyes open finding Mei staring at me from the other side of the room. Back resting against the wall, Mei was sitting there wearing a large sleep shirt that looked like a men's business shirt. Her knees were drawn up into her chest, legs slightly apart revealing her sex and a long neck bottle of beer resting against her inner thigh. I glanced down noticing an arm draped over my chest, feeling a luscious shapely leg hooked over mine as I realized who was sitting there watching.

"Mei-Hua?"

She took a long sip from the bottle letting it fall weakly between her thighs again, looking sort of disheveled. Her hair and skin were glistening as the fresh scent of women's body wash assailed my nostrils. Her nose and cheeks were flushed giving me the impression that she'd been crying.

"It's time for you to go home; I'll let her know I saw you out when she wakes up and by the way; I washed your clothes." She motioned towards the desk between their beds were my clothing was nicely folded. Mei-Hua had taken the time to pick up the bedroom as well.

"Are you okay?" I half whispered not wanting to wake Mei-Zhen up.

"Cut me a break; just get dressed and get out." I managed to move her sister's arm without waking her, still staring down at her soundly asleep. Mei-Hua finished off the bottle she'd been nursing hopping own from her bed as I experienced a painful déjà vu. I got dressed still watching her sister soundly asleep looking to all the world like some princess, a true sleeping beauty.

I stepped out in the corridor leading back to the front door finding Mei-Hua waiting with a new, freshly opened bottle. She had already opened the door standing there with her gaze cast down at the floor. I stopped at the threshold wanting to say something to her but couldn't find the words. I noticed that she was practically straddling the door between both legs, her nostrils flaring uncontrollably. There wasn't anything I could say to make her feel any different, so I just walked out into the corridor towards the elevator. Her front door slammed with such force that it echoed across the corridor as I pushed the elevator button. The ride down to the lobby felt time ebb like so much molasses as I tried to shake the cobwebs out of my head. It was already three in the morning as I reached the main floor. The lobby on the main floor found a few of the twins elderly neighbors still up, a few playing checkers in the day room area adjacent to the entrance while the others watched my movements with a disparaging eye. I took a moment looking at some of their faces before half staggering out onto the street.

"HEY-WAIT!!" Mei-Hua came running out of the building just as I rounding the back of my car about to get behind the wheel. She frantically ran around the back of the vehicle stopping short clutching at her chest as she caught her breath.

"It's okay Mei; I understand."

"It's my fault, I apologize for my attitude back there. I'm in the wrong here and I'm happy that you two..."

She couldn't finish the sentence, bowing her head in difference. It wasn't easy watching her emotionally compromised. We'd met first, but she'd gone into a default behavior never giving me the chance to get to know her. In hindsight I completely understood where she was coming from because I would've behaved differently had I been aware of her body from the beginning and none of the following would've happened. Plain and simple human behavior was the contributing factor in this comedy of errors that engulfed all three of us.

"Look, you go back up to your place; I'll watch until you're inside. It's dangerous out here, Mei." She walked solemnly back to the building, stopping to stare back at me.

"So, you love-her?"

"That's not my place to answer; talk to your sister."

"Yeah, well I keep my promises and you won't fail that makeup test; fuck you." Mei-Hua quickly ran back inside the building, her arms folded across her chest like she was cold or something.

For the second time early in the morning hour, another door slammed loudly in the distance. I pulled off minutes later still feeling the sting. It was hard keeping my eyes open, but after an extended period of time, I managed to find parking staggering into the dorm, physically and emotionally drained. The elevator was out of service necessitating a walk up the stairwell to my floor. At this point I was practically crawling to my room when I noticed something that gave me pause. My door was slightly ajar. I glanced over noticing a mop sticking out of a janitor's cart that'd been left in the corridor, snagging it. I slowly crept to the door intending to make my next action count. It was dark inside the room, pitch black as I burst inside detecting a shape in the darkness. I planted the mop firmly on something bulky and solid instantly awarded with a loud groan as I hit the lights.

"Armin?"

"Yes, it is me; turn off light." He was lying in my bed under the combined blankets and bedding of both our beds. I'd laid the mop right on top of his noggin, noticing the eyebrow that had been shaved off.

"Bro, I'm so fucking sorry about that shit man; what are you doing in my bed?"

"We trade, remember and turn out light."

"Dude, why do you have all of the bedding?"

"Turn out light; I left sock on door." I glanced back finding the aforementioned sock on the door before realizing that we were not alone. Irma Hersh's head suddenly appeared from under the collected bedding. I stared at both of them, noticing that one of her eyebrows had been similarly shaved. I wonder if they'd found some common ground before falling into bed cursing myself simultaneously for the self-inflicted visual.

"No need to explain. I'm out."

I turned to leave, but Armin grunted getting my attention. He tossed an envelope to me before both of them disappeared under the bedding. I hit the light pulling the door up behind me before opening the letter. Stanley our Dorm RA had left a message on my door informing me the test was going to be administered at nine in that morning. I was a little leery considering all of the time I'd just spent with the twins, but confident I could pass the makeup quiz. I found myself in the laundry room sitting on a fold out chair resting my head on the accompanying rickety table used to fold clothing and play cards. It was a small room in the basement with two washing machines and dryers vertically stacked with some errant boxes and milk crates lying about. I figured I'd get some studying in right before the quiz to bone up right before but found myself drifting off staring at the notice thinking of both Mei twins wondering what the rest of the day held.

*************************************************************************************

"WHAT-THE-FUCK?!!"

A deluge of ice cold water hit me in the head, jolting me awake as I sat up screaming. I found several female students and two big, built guys who were on the football team jumping back shocked by my outburst. I was disoriented, my back aching from sleeping in a sitting position as one of the guys waved his hands in front of him. Some nerdy looking black woman with a purple Mohawk was the culprit, caught dead with a large plastic tumbler in her hand.

"SORRY MAN, WE UHM; DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOU WITH YOUR HEAD DOWN LIKE THAT!!" The guy whose name I forget explained as I stood up shaking the water out of my head. I stared at them for a few moments before snatching up the letter and pushing past them. Some of the girls shrieked falling aside clumsily as I passed.