BIG BUTT CHINA - Mei Two Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Méi zhēn, bàituō!!" Her distraught sister begged again as I grabbed her bicep pulling her towards the door.

"GET UP OFF ME, MAN; I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP-CHEATER!!" Mei-Zhen yelled snatching her arm back to shove the glass door open as we all filed out of the plastic surgeon's office.

The remaining patients were wonder struck by the whole ordeal still watching as we left. Mei-Hua tried to keep pace with her sister continually being shoved as we approached the elevator. I followed giving them some distance when she suddenly hit the stairwell running down the stairs chased by her sister. I admit hesitating wondering if I should follow before taking the rest of the stairs two at a time arriving at an exit into the parking garage. I found the twins half wrestling against one of the adjacent brick walls in the semi-abandoned area. Mei-Zhen was vicious palming her sister's face as I was reminded of her dominant status in their relationship with one another. Mei-Zhen had literally drug her sister across campus to save my bacon from Dean Brennan. Guilt washed over me as I recalled the devastated look on her pretty face when she'd discovered me in bed with her sister. Telling her that I hadn't known the difference between the identical twins was not enough.

"Hey-Hey cut it out; stop it, both of you-CUT THE SHIT OUT, NOW!!" I yelled having had enough of the chaos we caused by getting involved from the start. Both twins quickly stopped staring at me waiting.

"Look, I fucked up Mei; I'm so sorry for this shit and maybe you'll find it in your heart to forgive me some day. But, if you don't; that's okay too. I'm sorry."

"Which one of us are you talking to?" Both asked in unison, glancing at one another annoyed for a second before turning back to me.

"Both; I'm going back to the dorm. You guys take care or yourselves; I've got a college education to save." I turned walking halfway across the lot towards a stairwell leading down to a side street on a residential block.

"HEY!!" One of them shouted after me; I didn't look back.

"Děng yīxià, bùyào táobì wǒmen!" Both of them came running after me as I reached the top of the stairwell.

"Come on; this whole thing is uhm, screwed up, Mei." I turned finding both of them right in my face; Mei-Hua had ahold of my forearm.

"Which one of us are you talking to?" They asked again in unison.

"BOTH OF YOU!!" All three of us facepalmed, before looking in each other's eyes as we simultaneously began to smirk. Before we could say anything else, a police officer appeared just below us looking stern and irritated.

"Alright, come on down here."

I noticed his hand was on his weapon making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Both sisters walked forward in front of me with their hands up and followed suite raising mine as the cop steeped to the side letting us go down first. There were at least three other officers waiting at the bottom. We were placed against the short stone wall and I was patted down while the sisters were treated in similar fashion by a female officer. The twins were shuffled to the side while I was cuffed by some huge, ripped brother with mirror shades on. I didn't have anything to say noticing both twins visibly upset by my treatment. The senior officer, some drizzled looking whit guy that reminded me of a buzzcut wearing Nick Nolte appeared to be lecturing both girls.

"Man, you one lucky motherfucker; they mixed or something?" The black officer whispered in my ear.

"Officer with all due respect; ask them." I tried to sound non-confrontational, but he reached down tightening my cuffs as the senior officer walked over glancing down at the information on my driver's license.

"Cut him loose, Jackson." He ordered, but Officer Jackson held on tight.

"I think I know this guy; we should run him down to the station. Got some drug charges and maybe a little more." He lied, angered by my answer to his question.

"Cut him loose and cut the shit." Officer Jackson bristled as he freed me. His superior returned my wallet and identification without word or apology. The twins and I didn't move until all of the patrol cars were gone.

"WE'RE SORRY, WE APOLOGIZE!!" Both of them ran over bowing their head simultaneously as some bystanders watching from across the street. I waved them off not wanting to give the impression that I was some shady character.

"Hey, it's alright; we go our own separate way from here. You guys take care, alright?"

"WAIT!!" They shouted together, looking at one another irritated.

"Is that a thing when you two are together; do you always talk in unison, huh?" Mei-Hua glanced over at her sister who nodded before speaking.

"Not usually, no; I said I'd help you pass that test and I'm gonna keep my word."

"Don't worry, I think we both know that's not a good idea Mei; I got it from here. You two; fix your relationship and forget about me."

"What relationship?" Mei-Zhen folded her arms around her chest as her sister looked down at the grass, hurt.

"Come on Mei; don't let something like this come between you two. When it's all said and done, all you have in this life is each other and I really don't want to be the reason you two tear apart. Hate me all you want but forgive each other. "Mei-Zhen fidgeted at my words looking like she would become physical again.

"Silver tongued devil; you got some sweet tasting words, man; I bet you could probably talk your way into my panties if I let you."

"I know, right?" Mei-Hua chimed in as her sister reluctantly agreed with a nod of her identical head.

"Shut up bitch; you'd probably drop your panties right here on the sidewalk to get a piece of that cock, am I right?"

"Yes, I would." Mei-Hua admitted, as Mei-Zhen craned her head in my direction.

"Well, there you have it home boy; my sister got you covered, so you don't need me any more when you can have the same thing with her!"

"No, please sister; I will not sleep with him again if you want; you were wronged, and it is my responsibility to fix things. I-I will get the plastic surgery if that will make us whole again. I will change my hair to another color, shave down my nose and cut off my ass if it will appease you, Mei-Zhen!!" To demonstrate her sincerity, Mei-Hua actually got down kowtowing to her sibling caring little about a secondary crowd of bystanders drawn to the scene because the were identical twins and because of the unbelievable measurements. Mei-Zhen folded her arms across her chest looking down on her sister.

"Would you get a sex change if that's what I wanted, Mei?"

"YES, ANYTHING!! DON'T SPLIT US APART!!" Mei-Hua begged, still bowing her head; actually bumping it on the grass.

"Get up off the grass, dumbass." Mei-Zhen scolded as her sister slowly stood, staring apprehensively.

"I love you sister; we are two halves of the same coin."

"Two halves of the same side of the coin apparently; get over here bitch." Both girls embraced, hugging deeply with shared tears before regarding me. I couldn't hide my emotion but noticed quite a few gang banger types approaching from the other side of the street.

"We gotta get the fuck outta here." Mei-Hua shoved her sister into my arms looking conflicted.

"Mei?"

"I have something I must do; you guys go on without me!" She disappeared back into the parking garage before we could say anything. I looked over at Mei-Zhen, the question on my lips.

"Don't ask me anything; take me home."

She walked ahead of me; arms folded indignantly across her chest as the gang members stopped in the middle of the street. It seems they just wanted to get a closer look at Mei, their own phones capturing her enormous teardrop shaped derriere. Mei-Zhen to her street wise credit looked back over her shoulder before giving them a one finger salute.

It was quiet in my car as we drove back to campus. The twins were cohabiting a two bedroom in the surrounding hipster neighborhood as I pulled up in front of the two story building. I managed to keep my eyes trained ahead through the windshield during the drive, afraid to look over at Mei-Zhen even though ever part of me ached for her. I found myself getting internally morose as we pulled up in front of her apartment. I solemnly unlocked the passenger door from my side for her to get out of the car.

"So, this is it, huh? You just gonna open the doors for me to step out like some side piece you're dropping off, right?"

"That's bullshit Mei; you know it."

"Like you know me, huh?"

"I've said I'm sorry about everything; I meant every word of it and I understand if you wanna pick another fight with me, but I'm not participating Mei. Go ahead, slap the shit out of me if you want, but I'm not fighting you." Her hand came at my face, cupping my cheek in a caressing manner.

"I meant what I said about helping you with the tutoring and the test, everything."

"I know."

"I really liked you; you know that, right?"

"Yeah, I liked you, too; I took a kick in the balls for you, Mei." I acknowledged the mistake I'd made in the courtyard that led to my current predicament as she chuckled briefly.

"You're one cute motherfucker; with your cheating ass." We both allowed ourselves a glance at one another.

"Yeah okay, sorry." I turned finding Mei-Zhen there before I could say anything else as our lips merged. We kissed for a few seconds remembering the brief start to a relationship that was ending as she withdrew sitting in silence, looking through the windshield at the car parked in front of us.

"I guess I get out now, huh?"

"Yeah." I answered somberly, afraid to watch her leave as she opened the door and got out. My heart was thumping hard in my chest as I stuck the key into the ignition. Before grief could overtake me, there was a rapping at my passenger side window. It was Mei-Zhen. I rolled the window down, apprehensively.

"Come on, one last tutoring session."

She took my hand closing her fingers around my thumb as she led me inside. We didn't say anything, but I noticed she was flush red, unable to meet my gaze. Once inside I noticed a few other neighbors milling about becoming nervous as I realized the building seemed to sport an Asian only clientele. There were some older people leaving the lobby elevator who shot Mei-Zhen what I would definitely classify as a dirt look. For her part, Mei didn't really seem to notice the stares, but they made me uncomfortable. She yanked a little on my arm pulling me into the elevator using a key to operate the car. That was the epitome of elitism in my book and a bit of a stinger, racially speaking.

"Hey, it's fucked up; but it's my people."

"Sure."

"Besides, you have no idea how many times some jerks have tried to follow us home." She acknowledged her missing sister making wonder what Mei-Hua was doing. It seemed like she wanted to get us back together as I recalled the strained expression on her face for the briefest of seconds.

"Thinking about my sister?"

"Not in the way you might think; just putting the pieces together. I thought, well when I didn't know you were two different people; I thought you were nuts for referring to yourself in the third person."

"Yet, you still slept with me anyway."

"Well uhm, you were so persuasive, Mei." The doors opened revealing an immaculately clean corridor as she stepped half pulling me alongside her. The corridor did seem kind of narrow as I noticed more than a few doors ajar with the families inside going about their business as usual. A couple of doors slammed loudly as I passed giving some of the residents a good look at another ethnicity up close.

"Is that right?" She stopped looking at me a little apprehensively before unlocking the apartment door, ushering me inside.

I found the inside well cleaned as well and a little bit modest, not really knowing what to expect beforehand. The place almost looked like one of those showcase apartments shown to a perspective renter. I noticed a lot of books all over the place along with an extensive Blu Ray collection in the living room. The were two love seats on either side with a couch framing the wall facing us. There were two small tables on either side of that couch with matching Chinese table lamps atop each one. I stepped into the living room with my hands in my pocket for a second as Mei snapped her fingers waving me out of the room down the short corridor which presumably led to both sister's bedrooms. The situation made me feel like a teenager all over again as I embarrassingly popped wood considering the possibilities as she put a hand on the doorknob.

"I can trust you, right?" She asked looking deep into my eyes.

"You really have to ask, at this point?"

"A lady always asks."

She turned the knob letting me inside her boudoir. On the other side I surprisingly found a cramped space made so by two twin beds on either side leaving a narrow channel which was filled with stacks of school books and a variety of small manga. A desk with a small drafting lamp separated the beds. Either side of the room had shelving over the bed for personal belongings with Mei-Zhen's side apparent from a proliferation of beauty items occupying the shelves. The opposite side was cleaned with a fanatics attention to detail as Mei turned facing me.

"Don't you find this a little cramped?"

"It works for us; we've co-existed this way since our parents passed away. Using the other room just doesn't feel right, besides you forgot I was just visiting when we met. Mei-Hua and her academic peers wanted me to attend college here for some kind of academic dream team. I guess, you'd have to factor in the weirdness and novelty of identical twin nerds."

"You two are pretty goddamn far from being nerds."

"That's your preference; but growing up, we were the neighborhood freaks. I got used to it, made my curves my power, but Mei-Hua saw it-different; at least up until I found her in your fucking bed." There was an awkward silence between us for a few moments before she piped up giving me a light tap on the bicep.

"You really thought she was me, huh?"

"Sorry."

"Yeah, I've been hearing that shit all day; but it gets old after a while. Have a seat so we can get started." She pulled out the swivel chair helping me into the seat as she remained standing on my left side. Mei-Zhen placed a book in front of me that wasn't the subject she was tutoring me for.

"Uhm, Mei-Zhen?"

"Mei; the other one ain't here."

"Sorry, but this isn't what we were studying." She leaned over me slamming the text book shut, glaring down at me.

"Hey, you REALLY can't TELL US APART?!!"

"Uhm, you're identical twins; what do you want me to say Mei?! What do you want me to do?!" I was afraid we were heading into a heated argument, feeling trapped in her apartment.

"Well for starters, I think you should kiss my big ass."

She'd already hooked a thumb into her leggings yanking them down revealing the closest ass cheek to my face. I found myself staring at her thong strap which rode high on her hips before her palm hid it from view as she put a hand on her hip expectantly. Once again I found myself staring at the huge heart shaped derriere, upside down from her tiny waist which gave me pause. Every time I was witness to that thing, time seemed to stop as Mei continued peeling the material down until she was left with only the tiny thong covering her sex. I was pretty sure she could hear the thumping of my heart in the quiet of her shared bedroom. Everything seemed to slow down as I leaned forward pressing my lips to that cheek.

"What was that?"

"Huh?"

"Do it right; apologize."

The angry expression on her face contrasted with her actions, leaving me unsure yet enthralled. I wanted to cup that huge butt yet refrained because of an innate guilt that stunted my actions. There was nothing more I could do then comply with her demand. My lips pressed into her tender flesh once more, lingering there longer than before. My lips parted as I allowed myself a fleeting taste. Mei shivered and huffed a bit as some goosebumps appeared on her skin, mutely giving me permission for another kiss. Things got heady as I ran the flat of my tongue vertically up her curve of her hip. Mei's nostrils were flaring as she turned giving me a full view of her huge butt. My hands were unsteady, but I handled her cheeks, my thumbs dipping into the cuff where her thighs met the incredible roundness that was her backside.

I peppered that huge oval cheek with rabbit kisses before running my tongue over it a few times. Mei shifted further bring the other side into play allowing me to plant some loud wet, smack on that cheek as well. I nibbled at it pinching the supple flesh with my teeth almost as if I'd devour it. Before I knew it, my hand crossed that invisible line slapping the furthest cheek watching its rubbery jiggle as Mei barely stifled a whimper. My lips attacked the closet cheek sucking hard enough to leave a reddened mark, a hickey. I was losing myself in her bounty as she fully turned her derriere facing me as I buried my face in its center, greedily digging my nails into her rounded hip. I let go finally running my tongue right up the center of her huge ass, earning a loud gasp.

"OOOKAY, THAAAASSS OHHH UHM; well, that's good for starters." Mei wrenched her hips free of my grasp with some effort turning to me flushed crimson, biting her lower lips.

"For starters?"

"Well yeah; you don't want me to make it too easy for you; do you?" She stammered, raising an eyebrow absentmindedly cupping her mound for a few seconds.

I fell to my knees burying my face between her luscious thighs with enhanced fervor as her hands grabbed my ears. I couldn't see her actions but heard everything being knocked from the desktop crashing onto the thin carpet as Mei slid up onto the desk wrapping her thighs around my head. I licked her slit, dipping my tongue inside finding her extremely wet. My efforts focused on her clit as tremors ran through her body making her restless enough that the desk shook underneath. There was the minute thought the construct would collapse under her enormous rear, but I was too far gone to stop. I wasn't just licking and kissing; I was making a meal out of her virtue with acute attention to detail. Mei was making strange sounding, almost child-like whimpering cries of passion as she squirmed about rubbing and caressing the back of my head.

Her hand appeared directly in front of me holding her flower open exposing the glistening pinkish inside of her cunt. I pushed forward penetrating her with my tongue in a swirling motion that made her cry out loudly. Her knees flew up into her chest allowing me to cup a portion of the underside of her luscious cheeks, feasting like it was my last meal. Suddenly both of her hands got in on the action simultaneously prying open her sex with the other hand roughly slapping it as bursts of her lust erupted in quick intervals. Mei started squirting hard as she arched her back shoving her muff against my mouth in a last desperate act, before all of the energy seemed to leave her slouched over, breathing hard. I looked up into her beautiful almond shaped eyes-and swallowed.

"Nǐ yīdìng yào wǒ gēn tā mā de jià gěi nǐ; rúguǒ nǐ zhèyàng jìxù chī wǒ, wǒ huì bǎ nǐ dàng zuò rénzhì-motherfucker." Mei half gasped running some fingers through her hair pushing the errant strands behind her ear.

"For starters, huh?" I reiterated jokingly, my lower jaw glistening.

"Shut up." Mei hunched over cradling my head with all of her limbs in a sitting fetal position, chuckling under her breath. I rained kisses and little bites on her inner thighs as she held fast, too embarrassed to let me look at her face again. The desk had other ideas creaking a loud warning that her weight was becoming an issue. I stood up quickly grabbing her small waist lifting her off the floor with the intent of planting her on her bed.