BIG BUTT CHINA - Mei Two Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, I told you he'd puss out when he saw us." One football player commented.

"Fuck that thug; pay up Trista." The other commented within earshot.

"Damn, nigga got me all broke and shit."

Purple Mohawk sister commented, all of them not realizing I was in earshot of their shitty conversation as she pressed a wad of cash into their hands. Some of the other girls paid up as well. I wasn't about to take that lying down quickly reaching back into the room slamming the door shut before wedging the large metal garbage can outside it under the doorknob. All of those assholes were locked inside as I took the stairs looking at the face of my phone.

"SHIT!!"

I realized I'd slept longer than I first thought with only fifteen minutes to get across campus to the makeup quiz, yet I still managed a shower to get the cobwebs out of my head grateful that Armin and his improbable hookup Irma Hersh were gone. I ran down the corridor finding the elevator out of service before taking the stairwell for the third time in twenty-four hours, two at a time. I ran out to my car jumping behind the wheel finding my vehicle unresponsive. Frustrated I popped the hood hopping out of my car lifting it up to find a significant portion of my engine missing.

"No hard feelings, bro." The two jocks laughed off to the side while purple Mohawk girl filmed the situation with her phone.

"I don't have time for this shit." I flipped them the bird before bounding off across campus as fast as my legs could carry me.

There was simply no time to call Armin or anybody else as I ran like my life depended on it; and it very well did. I didn't want to explain being booted out of school on academic probation to parents who'd worked so hard to get me there. I managed to make it to the building five minutes after the exam started, praying against odds that Stanley would allow me inside. My heart leapt into my throat as I approached finding the classroom door closed. I was already sweating and gassed from running across campus with it appearing that I'd pushed myself to the limit just to fail, anyway. I leaned against the wall dragging my feet until I was looking into the small, square window in the classroom door. All of the students scheduled beside myself were already deep into the makeup quiz as my heart sank. Stanley was reclining behind the teacher's desk with his feet uncharacteristically up on the desk. One blonde sitting in the front row noticed me peering into widow which alerted Stanley. I withdrew crestfallen from the door silently admitting defeat as he stepped out into the corridor.

"Hey guy, looks like you're a little late to the party." Stanley actually sounded glib at my predicament.

"Alright, you got me Stanley; I'm pretty sure that Dean Brennan will be happy that she can boot me out of school. Do me a favor and don't laugh until I'm gone." I started to walk away but he put a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, there's no need for the long face friend; I've got your reservation covered." He motioned towards the open door, shocking me out of my shoes.

"Is this for real, Stanley?"

"Now would a good Christian man, lie?" I ran both of man hands over my face and top of my head praying this wasn't another joke.

"Thanks man."

"Thank you."

His response was peculiar as I found a seat at the back of the classroom. I got some dirty looks as Stanley walked to my desk with the test materials, but I didn't care. I kept my head down working long after everyone else had completed the quiz. It was nearly noon before I turned in my test as Stanley actually dozed. One of my peers had left an apple on the edge of the teacher's desk trying to kiss up. I was apprehensive about waking him feeling it would disrupt whatever good karma I'd managed to drum up unknowingly, but he opened an eye regarding me.

"Oh, what're you still doing here; the exam ended some time ago."

"Uhm, you didn't say I had a time limit or anything Stanley; thanks for letting me in even though I was late."

"No thanks necessary amigo; oh, let me take care of this." He dropped his feet to the floor retrieving a felt tip marker from the desk. I watched as he wrote a 100 on the top sheet before tossing it onto a cart containing the other ungraded tests.

"You're just gonna pass me without grading it?"

"I'm sure you passed." Stanley winked.

"What gives?"

"Come on; I'm sure you have somewhere to be. I've got to grade these tests and get notes ready for my bible study; it's going to be really weird teaching from the other side of the gospel."

"Stanley, you okay?"

"Better than okay, thanks to you; guess I should give this to you, huh?" Stanley handed me the apple that had been left on his desk before pushing me out into the corridor. I walked a few feet rubbing the apple on my shirt but stopped short of biting into it. I walked back finding Stanley still standing where I left him with this glazed over look on his face.

"Stanley, what the fuck man; spill?!!" his face broke as he started laughing, guffawing like a stereotypical nerd before composing himself as he leaned against the chalk board.

"Man, last night was, pardon the expression-FUCKING AWESOME!! I was reading some scripture when she started knocking on my door like the place was on fire; she pushed her way inside telling me I had to pass you on the makeup exam. I said no-confident in my Christian fortitude, but she wouldn't take no for an answer, man!! She sucked me off something fierce and I am proud to say that I was made a man last night-OVER and OVER AGAIN!! We did it SO MANY TIMES in SO MANY DIFFERENT POSITIONS!! And then she sucked me off AGAIN; I just told her what she wanted to hear, but she started jerking and tugging on muh' fucking DICK until I said yes and meant it!! Damn brother, that was DEFINTIELY an A PLUS PERFORMANCE!!" My face dropped at the revelation as I backed away. Stanley looked happy to be able to tell his story to someone as I felt faint.

"Mei-Hua." I mumbled under my breathe.

"Hey bro; you didn't have to send her again this morning; she sucked on my dick so FAAAWKING HARD!!

I barely made it over here this morning; I was already gonna pass you man; that shit was overkill though!!" The rail thin bespectacled RA looked like he's got his fondest wish on Christmas morning holding his hand up for a high five I didn't reciprocate. Stanley high fived himself as I walked away leaving the apple on his desk. I received a text from Mei-Zhen as I reached the entrance of the building indicating that she was waiting for me in the courtyard.

"Mei-Zhen." I didn't know if I would be able to look her in the face knowing what her sister had done.

The queasy feeling seemed to engulf me as I neared the student courtyard dreading talking to Mei-Zhen. Something sent me back to that moment I'd awakened finding Mei-Hua glaring at our nude bodies and boozing it up. She'd never stopped saying that she would make sure I'd pass the makeup quiz after learning that I'd been dating her sister. Seems she'd taken things to the extreme by seducing Stanley thoroughly while her twin sister Mei-Zhen and I found some common ground. I still didn't know if we were working things out or finished as I navigated through some students, a few remaining pink shirt fascists holding on to the faded legacy of Irma Hersh as they passed out flyers like some mindless drones. I was leery of talking about Mei-Hua with her sister knowing she'd even thought to return making sure Stanley would pass me regardless. Part of me wanted to punch him in the nose shattering his big, bulbous head for having the gall to think I would pimp out my girlfriend. Was she my girlfriend? I chaffed inwardly knowing that I was about to find out.

"Mei-Zhen...and Mei Hua."

Both girls were sitting on a planter staring at me like two halves of the same coin. They parted patting a place simultaneously for me to sit between them. I was nervous, every butterfly fluttering about in my stomach as I found a seat. We people watched for a few minutes as I glanced at each trying to figure out which was which. The twins didn't make it easy dressing alike for the first time since I'd known them wearing matching cherry red t-shirts, jean thigh length skirts, with white crew socks and canvas sneakers.

"Pass your test?" One of them asked.

"Uhm, yeah." It was awkward answering.

"We came by your dorm, but you'd already left. Heard about what happened to your car; did Irma Hersh have some of her storm troopers do it?" The other asked.

"No, she's innocent; it was some ass clowns from the football team."

"Sorry." Both said simultaneously. We sat there quietly as I twisted inside wanting to address our status together, flabbergasted that I was unable to come up with something to say.

"We've talked...about everything." The one on my left said as I looked at the other.

"Yeah, I kind of figured."

"I guess we still had a lot of issues between us, being identical twins and all." I noticed some guys milling about with camera phones at the ready, waiting for them to stand up. I couldn't help glancing down at each of their generous thighs and healthy legs as they sat.

"Both of us have pretty much gone our own way for so long, and that damaged our relationship as siblings. One became an extrovert to deal with the unwanted attention..."

"...the other became a fucking Bì zuǐ, a shut-in; hiding from the world because she felt like a freak." They were completing each other's sentences.

"I'm truly sorry about everything; I never meant to come between you two. So uhm; what happens now?"

The twins were starting to notice as more guys started to appear drawn to the area by their ethnicity, but moreover their uncommon bodies for Asian women. They were also identical twins, indistinguishable from one another to add into their allure. Despite this both stood turning to face me on either side even though they knew hundreds of photos would be taken of their huge butts. One of the twins suddenly reached down peeling the skintight jean material of her mini skirt up revealing her huge ass to the onlookers for a few seconds while I got a glimpse of the tiny white panties she wore. The other looked embarrassed.

"That depends on you; tell us apart right now." Some of the bystanders went into a photo taking frenzy but the two Mei's didn't seem to care focusing only on my face as I looked between them before pointing at one.

"Mei-Zhen." I answered.

"Why?" She asked tilting her head to one side as the other looked demurely away, perhaps disturbed by the attention after all.

"You just mooned those guys back there; reminded me of the other day at the medical building."

"Wrong, I'm Mei-Hua."

"Excuse me?" I exclaimed surprised looking over at the other.

"Like we said; we talked it over and decided there is much we lost trying to find ourselves, individually. Some might think it's a step back, but we want to be, more alike than before; we-are, two sides of the same coin after all." The actual Mei-Zhen explained.

"I've been hiding myself under layers of clothing, much to my detriment while my sister found a kind of freedom by embracing everything about herself. We decided to dress alike for the first time in years since we were kids."

"And I definitely wasn't wearing one of her frumpy dresses." Mei-Zhen added.

"That's for sure." I added.

"You thought I was her because I let those lurkers behind me get a glimpse of my ass, didn't you?" Mei-Hua questioned pointing an accusatory finger.

"I did, sorry."

"No, that's on me for being what I thought was a free spirit all these years; maybe I came off like a slut when we first met. I mean, we did fool around the first time we met." Mei-Zhen admitted.

"I acted like a jerk when we met instead of trying to help you like I was supposed to; it was partly racial in nature, but the rest was all me and I'm truly sorry about that. You were just answering my ad for a tutor and I fucked up. What made it worse on my part was that I ended up objectifying you as well when I pretended to be my sister." Mei-Hua confessed earnestly.

"Let's not go there." I didn't want to dredge up hurt feelings.

"Yeah, sure."

Both answered simultaneously before looking away almost in unison. They seemed a little embarrassed at the reformed symbiotic link between themselves. We sat there ignoring the crowd just staring out into space as more photos were taken of the twins.

"So, what do we do now?" I asked finding the courage to address things.

"Well, you still couldn't tell us apart; so I can't date you." Mei-Zhen answered crushing my heart.

"If I date you; my sister would be upset, and I can't do that again; it would kill us both. I love her too much to be that selfish again." I felt the hurt and regret doubled this time bowing my head until I could only see my sneakers.

"Uhm I-I uhm...I'm glad you guys worked everything out; I'm gonna go now."

I went to get up, but the twins gently pushed me back down onto the planter. Both sisters sat beside me again as Mei-Zhen leaned in giving me a soft kiss on the lips. Mei-Hua leaned in giving me a sensual kiss as well letting her tongue slip into my mouth for a few seconds before all three of us sat upright collectively flushed.

"Friends with benefits?" They said simultaneously.

"Hell yeah!"

All three of us shared another kiss again, electrically charged and erotic while photos snapped almost nonstop. The twins had cemented their on campus celebrity that afternoon as several security guard arrived to disperse the crowd. We were asked to leave the courtyard, if only to restore the peace as I noticed Stanley among their number, grinning like a jackal. It was a loose thread I had to address as I turned to the twins concerned.

"Uhm, I kind of talked to Stanley he said a few things-about Mei-Hua."

"What did he say about me?"

"He said you kind of, visited him last night-and visited him uhm, this morning too." I struggled a bit hoping she wouldn't flame out on me.

"I didn't visit him this morning."

"Eh?!" Both twins grinned impishly, biting their lower lips before each planted a kiss on my cheek. My head craned robotically at Mei-Zhen's pretty features flushed before she buried her face in my chest, a smoking gun in that courtyard. Mei-Hua wrapped her arms around both of us.

"Pào yǒu!!" They shouted simultaneously.

Security yelled at us to keep it moving, struggling to coral the students milling about. The twins surprised everyone by simultaneously flipping their skirts up for a few seconds mooning their admirers before we ran out of the courtyard. I finally noticed something different about one of the sisters.

"Mei-Zhen, where are your panties?" Both girls giggled pulling me along with them as I glanced back noticing Stanley sniffing the missing undergarment.

"Pào yǒu!!" They shouted simultaneously once again.

*************************************************************************************

Twenty minutes later, I found myself back in the twins bedroom completely nude as the day I was born. Both sisters worked in unison stripping me down almost before I'd even realized what was happening. Mei-Zhen confessed that she'd given Stanley her underwear after a prolonged begging period on his part simply to get out of his room that morning, but never copped to actually blowing him. I didn't care at that point as I watched the twins stripping each other nude. One girl slipped the t-shirt over the others head while the other unzipped and yanked the skirt down, not without considerable effort. The synchronized motion was repeated until both stood before me nude on either side. I almost swooned just from looking at the identical twins in their birthday suits as my endowment stood before me a veiny, strained flagpole. I looked between their faces and other body parts so much that I was addled at the prospect.

"We've decided you need some more training on how to tell us apart." Mei-Zhen's fingers encircled my shaft while Mei-Hua cupped my balls.

"From the inside out." Mei-Hua added.

The twins leaned in both licking and sucking on my neck while their hands worked in unison stoking and kneading my endowment. I think I probably would've cum if it hadn't been for the savage rutting Mei-Zhen had given me the day before. We took turns making out with them remaining indistinguishable sensually kissing me giving me a sample of both of their twirling tongues. One of them began fellating me at some point while I made out with the other who seemed to have a predilection for pinching and sucking on my nipple. The other had a distinct technique sucking hard on the upper third of my cock in quick intervals before jacking my girth hard as she suckled the junction where my inner thigh met my pelvis. She even vacuum sucked both of my testes before licking a trail up my abdomen as her sister licked a trail downward taking all of me deep while her doppelganger made out with me. The twin giving me deep head's technique was sloppy and awe inspiring making my legs quiver. It was steady as she took me from head to base agonizingly slow while her sister nibbled and stuck her tongue in my ear identifying herself as Mei-Zhen.

"Mei-Zhen." I moaned.

"Yes, that's right." She acknowledged as I glanced down finding all of me stuffed to the hilt in her sister's mouth, saliva frothing from the seal of her thin lips.

"Mei-Hua." I whined at the precipice.

"Yes, it is I, lover."

She admitted breaking the seal on my tortured tumescence as her twin joined her kneeling before me. They looked lovingly into one another's eyes before Mei-Hua offered my cock to her sister with a contrite smile. Mei-Zhen took half into her throat while her sister jerked roughly on the rest before taking a turn completely throating me again while the other licked my pelvis.

They took turns in a scintillating duel of techniques until tears were running down my face from the pleasure. Both girls suddenly giggled simultaneously sandwiching my thick cock on either side with their saliva glistened lips. My palms cupped the back of their heads as I popped my hips fucking their joined lips. I guess you could call that shit, harmonica style or something. Mei-Hua buried her head throating me until she was glowing crimson backing off gasping with a half coughing fit as her sister followed suit mimicking the action, drawing head back with a gurgling chuckle.

"I knew I could do that shit, too." Mei-Zhen laughed cupping her hand under her chin catching my precum mixed with both twin's copious saliva. She reapplied it to my penis making it glisten and shine as Mei-Hua leaned forward aping her sister technique.

"I got your shit down too, bitch." Both of them laughed hard in each other's faces stopping quickly with some shared look that signaled something between themselves I was unaware of.

"Wǒmen shì tóngyī méi yìngbì de bùtóng fāngmiàn, dàn méiyǒu nàme bùtóng."

They whispered so close to one another that I thought they would kiss. The twins interlocked all ten of their fingers around my glistening turgid member stroking for all they were worth letting their combined tongues tease the head taking me over the edge in dramatic fashion. A thick rope shot out, powerful enough to hit the edge of the adjacent bed as Mei-Hua throated me taking two more spurts before pointing my cock at her sister's face spraying it with the rest as her fist became a blur on my tumescence. Mei-Zhen looked surprised as the first bursts hit her face before closing her eyes and sucking hard on the head of my cock until I cried out shrilly. Both girls laughed hard at the embarrassing sound I made before Mei-Zhen suddenly slapped the back of her sister's head.

"A little warning next time, bitch."

"Sorry."

"Qù mǎi tā mā de máojīn!!" Mei-Hua ran out of the room presumably to acquiesce to the dominant sister's wishes as Mei-Zhen fondled my half erect penis.