BIG BUTT CHINA - Mei Two Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry up before she gets back."

Mei jumped up planting her hands on the bed, popping her huge pear shaped butt out at me. I couldn't help trembling, even squirting some errant ejaculate on her left cheek before managing to sink my erection inside. She quickly began bouncing and twerking on my erection forcing it to full mast inside her narrow walls and before long, we were fucking hard. Loud audible slapping sounds filled the room as Mei-Zhen looked back over her shoulder at me.

"I wanted it first; she copped to fucking you one more time even after I found you two together!!"

"Mei, I-!!"

"Shut up and fuck!! Beat my pussy up if you really want me to forgive you!!" That was all she could get out as I pulverized her giant derriere turning her admonishment of me into indecipherable gibberish. It felt like I pushed deeper than I'd ever been before thumping the back of her tunnel as she started crying loudly from the sensation. She pushed up on the balls of her feet as her legs trembled, shaking uncontrollably.

"Shì de, zhè jiùshì wǒ xiǎng yào de! Cuīhuǐ wǒ de huā!! Shāle wǒ de pìgu, ràng nǐ yǒngyuǎn!"

Torrents of wetness flushed out of her honeypot in fits and starts but I never let up, mashing her into oblivion like she asked. She smacked wetly against my pelvis, jiggling and bouncing all over.

"TIMES; I'M TAPPING OUT, TAPPING OUT MAN, BREAK!! COME ON, TIMES OUT!!" Mei-Zhen tapped the top of her sister's bed as I reluctantly withdrew, running her hands through her silken locks. She glanced at me breathing hard before looking down at my erection half giggling, half guffawing like a nerd.

"Man, what did we do to you?"

"You said that was what you wanted Mei." I was surprised at the erect state of my member, too. I guess I'd become desensitized to some degree. A pillow suddenly hit me in the face.

"Go get me a bottle of water out of the fucking refrigerator." Mei-Zhen ordered.

I scratched my head happily trudging out to the kitchen which was a modest affair managing to find a few iced bottles at the back of the fridge. I snagged two turning to find Mei-Hua standing in the doorway staring at me. She'd cleaned up, taking the time to apply makeup and apparently decided to don some lingerie in the form of a one piece flesh toned body suit that accentuated her curves, sheer in nature. Mei-Hua let me take it all in before turning around revealing it was a high waisted thong in the back. Both of the plastic bottle hit the linoleum floor, one landing on my foot that I didn't register as Mei-Hua walked into the kitchen. I didn't realize she was wearing heels until she'd bent down retrieving both bottles placing them on the counter top. Time seemed frozen for those few seconds as I took in her impressive profile noticing Mei glancing at me visibly pleased before reaching up into the counter above. She retrieved a bottle of olive oil with a suggestive look as I stared from it to her face.

"I want to ask you something."

"What, oh uhm, we talked about this earlier, didn't we?" I was reminded of the night I'd unknowingly taken her virginity.

"Yeah."

My gaze travelled from her face to the bottle which she was running a finger over suggestively. Both of our gazes met as she licked her lips, hooking a thumb into one of the straps on her teddy. A thick nipple appeared as she drew the material outward. I leaned on the counter kissing her for a few seconds, a hand cupping her ass. Mei-Hua hooked the other thumb into the shoulder strap drawing the material down her torso revealing her small, sloping breasts and taut stomach. I cupped both breasts squeezing and pinching her nipples in tandem before she drew my hands down to her waist looking up at my face.

"Undress me."

Mei-Hua turned back towards the counter resting both elbows against it. I had to kneel tugging until the skintight material was freed from her incredible figure. I held it rubbing and luxuriating in the silken material unsure if I should perv out and sniff it or toss it aside. Mei-Hua had other ideas as an oily trail of olive oil ran down her spine into the deep gluteal cleft of her huge, pear shaped butt.

"Oh shit." Mei-Hua emptied the rest of the bottle's contents coating the expanse of her derriere.

My hands lost themselves in her generous curves, luxuriating in the feel of her flesh under my fingertips. I almost had to pinch myself not believing in my good fortune as I massaged and groped to my heart's content while Mei shifted from one leg to the other, sighing and gasped from my attention. I was getting it all out pinching, slapping and clapping her luxurious cheeks together.

"I want it; do it now." My fingers were slipping, and sliding all over her huge, pale buttocks as I stood pressing deep into her rear cleavage. Mei bent forward, pushing back until I was embedded to the hilt.

"Ná wǒ de pìgu, bǎ tā biànchéng nǐ de! Wǒ xīwàng nǐ néng yǒngyǒu wǒ suǒyǒu rén!" I was starting to figure out the twins spoke in their native language whenever they said something self-perceived as embarrassing.

I pushed inside taking it slow and methodical as Mei reached forward bracing herself by flattening her hands against the wall. The innate tightness contrasted with the buoyant wideness of her hips and cheeks was incredible.

"You can-go a little faster; I've done this before."

An image of Stanley ran past my eyes; then I worried that she was talking about some other guy feeling a sliver of jealousy. I dipped at the knees pushing up inside at an increased pace until we were fucking properly. Mei-Hua arched her back reaching back cupping the side of my face. I made sure to give her breasts plenty of attention knowing they were a weak spot the twins shared. One of her arms fluttered around in the air waving wildly as she bumped backwards into my pelvis. In moments, she was crying out in the same, shrill sounding cry shared by both identical sisters. She dipped at the hip making things rough and ragged before pushing back against my pecks.

"WAAAAIT!! HOLD ON; WAIT!!" We disengaged.

Mei-Hua got down on all fours facing the kitchen doorway grabbing her discarded lingerie, looking back at me before riding her abdomen low to the floor. I quickly squatted over her entering her backdoor as she rested her head on the linoleum floor biting into her clothing. Her thick legs were splayed apart as I began pounding down into her, balls deep. Goosebumps appeared on her back and shoulders as she went into a lilting fit. From this angle, the distinct oval shape of her huge cheeks were apparent.

"Shì de, ó, shàngdì shì de! Zhè jiùshì wǒ xiǎng yào de!! Zhè jiùshì wǒ xūyào dì nàme zāogāo! Māmā wǒ shēng!"

Mei-Hua screamed loudly, squirting all over the place as I railed her mercilessly. I'd assumed a position on all fours over her continuing the rutting she'd alluded to sometime ago after we'd been caught by her twin. Her legs were shivering, all rubbery providing me with a familiar sight. The kitchen seemed to disappear around us as we let our coupling engulf us completely.

"Well what is this happy horseshit; couldn't you even wait until he brought my water back?" Both of us looked up finding Mei-Zhen in the doorway with her arms folded across her chest.

"You were fucking him while I was in the bathroom." Mei-Hua countered.

"Ain't no fucking rules to this shit; you thought you weren't getting yours or something?" Mei-Zhen snapped back.

"I had the water; it's on the counter but then, uhm like...well, she, we were talking and uhm, stuff." The expression on Mei-Zhen's face shut me down.

"Are you in my sister's fucking ass?"

"Yeah." Mei-Zhen looked down at her sister disparagingly.

"Oh you're dirty; you know I HATE that SHIT!!"

"It's not like that, I just wanted to have one good experience with anal. You know what Greg did to me on prom night!! I just thought, well uhm-FUCK MEI, IT'S MY ASS!!" Mei-Hua yelled back as I slowly slid out of her backdoor. The twins stared at one another for a few seconds as I worried they might fight.

"Hey, I'm your sister; it's hard with the sharing thing. For a while there you were little miss prude and I was the family slut. It's hard giving up, well sharing my status." Both of them face palmed at the same time.

"I'm being a bitch, aren't I?" Mei-Zhen asked with a sheepish smile.

"Yeah, you kinda are, sis." The twins hugged as I processed their conversation.

"Who the fuck is Greg?" Both women regarded me bursting into laughter as I glared at them collectively in mock outrage.

"ANCIENT HISTORY!!" They chimed in sync. Mei-Zhen embraced me with a half laugh putting a finger to my lips before kissing me until I melted.

"Man, you gotta hit the showers stud; wash your junk and come back to bed."

Mei-Hua disappeared from the kitchen followed seconds later by a loud crashing sound which alerted Mei-Zhen and I enough to hurry to the bedroom. The errant sister had pushed both beds together causing a demolition derby of sorts with their personal items. It was almost like a minor earthquake hit the small bedroom as Mei-Hua turned with a smirk.

"Thought it would make things easier if we put these together; also, I think we might be hoarders." Mei-Hua explained raising a finger as her sister turned me back towards the door with a loud slap to my rear.

"Go-SHOWER!!"

I washed up giddy as Christmas morning, lathering up in the shower when Mei-Hua slipped inside the standing shower lathering us facing me with a smile. The space was limited and rectangular leaving no option outside of rubbing up against one another. I didn't wait taking her in my arms as we made out oblivious to the torrent of hot water and rising steam. My hand cupped the spectacular curve of her rump, a finger creeping inside her backdoor when I realized she was roughly shoving a retaliatory finger in mine.

"Mei-Zhen." She smirked when I correctly identified her.

"What are we going to do with you; you're hopeless?" Mei-Zhen chuckled pinching both of my nipples getting the sudden girly shriek, she was looking for. I covered my pecks with both hands like they were breasts as I retorted.

"Anything you want?"

"Asshole." She laughed kissing my chin as she gave my cock a sudden yank earning a yelp. Mei-Hua appeared in the doorway grinning like a jackal. We slid the shower door open as she surprised both of us finding a way to squeeze into the shower. That was it, no room to move or do anything as we laughed hard at our own predicament.

"Who the fuck is Greg?" I asked again as they laughed hard, before we squeezed out of the shower. The twins each grabbed a wrist pulling me inside the bedroom where Mei-Hua had done a little cleaning to make it presentable.

"Alright, now we're gonna tell you what's going to happen right now, and for the foreseeable future." Mei-Zhen said as they both shoved me backward onto the merged bed in a sitting position.

"We are, all of us; going to screw each other's brains out and then we are gonna FUCK some MORE!! We are gonna suck, jerk and bounce on that rod of yours until it shrivels up into a limp noodle and you know what happens after that, right?" Mei-Hua added.

"What?" I asked enchanted.

"WE'RE GONNA DO IT SOME MORE!!" Mei-Zhen yelled playfully as both twins pounced on me like wild animals. They pinned me down on my back taking turns kissing and making out with me while the other would caress my abdomen or softly stroke my cock. I was euphorically happy eagerly taking the hardened nipples of either sister into my mouth when offered. Both of them even managed to stick their tongues inside my ears simultaneously making my cock point upward at the ceiling.

We spent an eternity making out, massaging and groping one another before one of them got so hot and bothered that she mounted my face using the wall to keep herself upright. There was no mistaking Mei-Zhen's predilection for oral sex as Mei-Hua slid down between my legs engulfing me in what fast became another sloppy affair. All of us became an entanglement of limbs with Mei-Hua mounting me cowgirl while I was happily servicing her sister Mei-Zhen. She was squatting open legged right over my face using a hand to keep her flower open at some point, while Mei-Hua rolled and popped her hips and would've rode me up the headboard if her sister were sitting in front of her. I tackled and teased her clit getting unintended results as Mei-Zhen came crashing down on me, her huge butt resting on my chest. She quickly rolled off as Mei-Hua leaned forward looking at my face.

"Shit, you trying to kill him or something."

"No, he's just so good at eating!" Mei-Zhen explained cradling my head.

"Really, it's that good?"

"Hell yeah." The twins exchanged knowing glances before swapping places with Mei-Hua mounting me reverse cowgirl. I was blinded by her huge ass right in my face as her sister rode me like a jockey. I reached up grabbing two big handfuls of juicy ass, but it was an action born of self-preservation. Both girls were screaming loudly as I was treated like a two dollar whore. It all got to be too much as I decided cowardice was the better part of valor, tapping out on the bed.

"He's tapping Mei-Hua."

"No he's not; he's still licking me."

"Doesn't mean he's not tapping out."

"I'm telling you he's fucking tapping out; you're probably smothering him with that fat ass of yours." Mei-Zhen warned.

"That fat as of ours, sister, he's gonna be okay. I can tell these things, you know?" Mei-Hua was beginning to go into the throws of an impending orgasm, I didn't want to drown when she came. Both girls were serious squirters and I have to admit panicking. Both of my hands began slapping the jiggly buttocks above me as hard as possible.

"OH SHIT, HE'S SPANKING MY ASS; I LIKE IT!!" Mei-Hua blurted out in masochistic bliss.

"I think you should get the fuck up off him." Despite her words, Mei-Zhen was twerking her hips hard enough to send my lower half through the mattress.

"Hater!!" Mei-Hua retorted as she predictably began squirting all over me.

"GET THE FUCK OFF!!" Life giving air rushed into my lungs as Mei-Hua went head first tumbling onto the floor. Her shapely figure had managed to make the hastily pushed together beds slide away from the wall as she hit the floor.

"Wǒ zhèngzài kǎ míng, wǒ jì - wǒ zài zhège jiāhuo kǎtōng, suǒyǐ hěn nán! Ó, gǒu shǐ, wǒ yǐjīng chénmí yú zhè zhǒng gǎnjué!"

Mei-Zhen screamed at the top of her lungs, whipping her hair back as she orgasmed. I was dead weight just laying there silent as Mei-Hua's head appeared at the edge of the bed.

"What's that?"

"Me cumming; what'd you think it was bitch? You do the same thing when you fuck him." I recognized their sisterly relationship, completely exhausted still having not climaxed myself. It was a safe bet to say that I was desensitized at this point.

"No, I thought I heard something; hey you hear that?" She asked me as I lay there head slightly bobbing.

"Who-the fuck-is Greg?" I was punch drunk.

"What?" Mei-Hua snickered.

"I ate your Ego, mommy." Mei-Hua covered my face with a pillow finding my addled responses too funny. We all realized at the same time that someone was knocking loudly on their front door.

"Dǎkāi zhè shàn mén wǒmen zhèlǐ yǒu jǐngchá!" Someone shouted who sounded like an old woman from down the corridor leading to the front door of their apartment.

"Oh shit; it's the apartment manager!!" The twins quickly jumped out of bed covering themselves with a short flowered robe and a sheet snatched from under my inert body which was accomplished almost like a magic trick by Mei-Zhen. I was happily left alone as they answered the front door. Seconds later I could hear them talking to the cops while some officer's radio chirped in uneven intervals. My eyes fluttered irregularly before I dropped off into a deep slumber.

"Xǐng lái!!"

"Huh?"

"Xǐng lái!!" My eyes fluttered open finding both of the twins on either side of me wistfully examining my features. We were all still nude; both were using a hand to play with my penis.

"Eh, what's up; the cops gonna take me in or something?"

"Not even, but we are going to be evicted." Mei-Zhen explained.

"Yeah, we uh, got our neighbors all mad and shit because of stated, distasteful and lewd behavior." Mei-Hua added, planting a peck on my cheek.

"Forgot we signed a morals clause when we moved in here with these fossils; no gentlemen callers and loud disruptive behavior." My guilt kicked in as I tried to sit up, but they pushed me back down on the mattress.

"Don't worry about us; that old biddy is going to have to return our sizable deposit and the six months of rent we already paid a couple of weeks ago."

"Uh, okay." Both sisters glanced at each other making me nervous as they giggled before planting a series of kisses on my lips and pecks.

"What is it?" I knew something was up.

"Well we were talking it over and Mei-Zhen had like, this REALLY GOOD IDEA, right sis?!!" Mei-Zhen shook her head vigorously peppering me with kisses while her sister began stroking my cock with purpose.

"Oh yeah, and what's that, huh?" Mei-Hua started nibbling my earlobe, while her sister Mei-Zhen's pointer finger traced my nipple making it stand up before sucking on it. My balls were cupped underneath and playfully rolled with me being able to tell which girl was touching me.

"We uhm, were looking at some condos while you've been sleeping it off the last two hours..." Mei-Zhen peevishly explained.

"MOVE IN WITH US!!" Mei-Hua blurted out earning a slap to the side of the head from her sister. My eyes widened at the prospect, glancing between their identical faces pondering what was being suggested. I half snickered as both girls shook their heads vigorously prodding me to accept.

"NOOOOOO!! YOU-You two will KILL ME in SIX MONTHS!! I'll be dead from exhaustion; all the CONSTANT SEX and uh-SEX!! OOOOHHHH NOOOO!!" I shook my head declining as they leaned in laughing at my faux panic.

"Ah, come on and reconsider; think about it." Mei-Hua replied.

"Yeah, imagine coming home to a cute Chinese girl with all this body; all this ASS, just for you." Mei-Zhen added finishing her sister's thought.

"TIMES TWO-JUST FOR YOU!!" Both added simultaneously, giggling.

"Sounds great, but I don't want to be in a wheelchair when I graduate." The twins burst into laughter over my prone figure making me feel like a goof. I thought maybe they were joking the whole time the duo got off the bed pulling me into a sitting position as they stood.

"Check it out, we just want you to consider it...for like, a few seconds."

The twins turned their backs to me placing their hands on the wall like they were being arrested. Both Mei's began twerking and loudly clapping their huge pear shaped cheeks loudly in perfect synchronicity. It almost seemed like they practiced before waking me up as I sat enthralled by the performance. I almost seemed to get lost in the sight itself before my body reacted involuntarily. A thick rope of semen exploded from the head of my cock plastering Mei-Zhen's cheeks dead center. Before the other could say anything, I hit her with a few blasts that were just as powerful. Both of them found this hilarious as well as Mei-Zhen looked over her shoulder at the mess I made just watching both of them.

"Looks like a yes to me." Mei-Hua laughed as I fell back on the bed staring up at the ceiling.

THE END

**SIX MONTHS LATER**

I was laying on the couch in the living room of our condo while my girlfriends were out on a modeling shoot at the adjacent beach. I wanted to go out of concern, but Mei-Zhen assured me they would have security at the isolated grotto location. So, I had my whole day planned out catching up on some ball games and schoolwork before finally lazing on the couch. The only other thing on my itinerary had been left by the girls as they were leaving. A long lost friend who'd contacted them through social media was coming to visit for the week and they wanted me to take care of her putting her bags in the guest room. Mei-Hua informed me that "Edna" was aware of my ethnicity beforehand so there shouldn't be any racial shenanigans, but I was still kind of uneasy. Mei-Zhen reiterated that nothing would change about our sleeping arrangement even though her friend was present. I was watching a sports news network about to doze when some incessant knocking roused me from my slumber. Before I could even get off the plush couch, the knocking became loud enough to irritate me.