All Comments on 'Big Daddy Pt. 01'

by DevlinMea

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TxflgatorTxflgator5 months ago

There has too be more. Please add more too the story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That’s it?

tiger_ttiger_t5 months ago

Getting hot, next chapter cumming soon?

amepaculamepacul5 months ago

A cliff-hanger? I don't think I like that too much. All we have so far is a panty pervert and a dominating brat...I hope the wait is worth it. Gave you 5* anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The set-up of SET-UPS

I refuse to request certain paths a story might follow; that defeats the rambling sexual antics of the writer, that have piqued my interests.

I do have a question though, has this guy never thought of which, if any, of the girls have copies of the videos and photos on their phones. Too late!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

from your sentence structure and spelling i can tell You are from the United States. The laws concerning step children and blood children are the same. So there is no advantage to adding that relationship among characters, and should in no way assuage feelings of guilt.

In virtually all jurisdictions within the country. In order for a child of a spouse to become a "step" requires legal adoption. There were many years where the unadopted children of spouses were in a sort of legal limbo regarding their "unofficial" step parents.

In the last 25 or so years many jurisdictions have enacted "Parental Figure" (PF) laws to response this issue. With the same laws regarding legal stepchildren (the same as blood offspring) as does children with PFs. However I've found no, laws about children formerly living with Parental Figures after reaching the age of consent and move out. All seem to regard these relationships as "my Wife's or Husband's children" with no official relationship beyond that.

So this story should be in "Erotic Encounters".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevlinMea@DevlinMea
I'm an older man writing erotica for my own enjoyment and for the enjoyment of others. Please let me know when you enjoy my stories. I really enjoy your feedback.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Big Daddy Series Info