All Comments on 'Big in Japan Ch. 05'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excuse me while I pick my jaw of the floor with that last tidbit

drycreeksdrycreeksalmost 3 years ago

Great Great ending. Thanks again for all ur hard work and already counting down the time till the next installment

tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 3 years ago

Son of a @#$_&! That was a great twist I didn't see coming. That last line made me jump back to the beginning of the section to ensure I read everything more carefully. I'm going to need a flow chart to follow all these different people and connections. Does this mean it's possible Laura interviewed back at wildcat college not just to protect and recruit Melina but also to protect a CIA agents family member? I'm tempted to say no because it seems that people are being used and discarded when no longer useful. I'll stop theorizing now because I'm getting a headache. Thanks for this WW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the stinger at the end where it's revealed that Don's own mother is a CIA Agent.

One thing I don't understand is why leave DNI Brendan Chapel alive, why not take him out like Teresa did to the former anti-Israel CIA Director? Maybe using 2 European made bullets to his forehead from a sniper's rifle? Or maybe through a doctored drink at a DC area restaurant or bar? I know putting him behind bars would be preferable, but some people are too protected to be arrested and too dangerous to let live. How many of the good guys must Chapel have to take out or corrupt, before he is permanently dealt with?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

MORE FASTER. LOL Thank you WW.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 3 years ago

Regarding dealing with Chapel, and not comparing WW to Shakespeare, remember, 'the play's the thing'..........

weatherman70weatherman70almost 3 years ago

wow what an ending and twist. Not only Don's mom CIA but also Teresa"s new family. Love you writing and how it echo's what is happening in real life.

GodianMichaelGodianMichaelalmost 3 years ago

Whoah...what the ...?

Didn't expect that ending in a million years

U got me WW...

Now I'm having headaches my mind is seeing a CIA agent in Phyllis Troy buh my Heart just wouldn't accept it...buh it makes sense when I recall the part Phyllis had played in this series, hw she knw things no one knew? And hw she disguise herself, an act that only a well trained intelligent

secret or undercover agent could master...

Amazing!

5stars

fuzzy94fuzzy94over 2 years ago

Well WW that was an awesome surprise about Phyllis Troy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh to have an iron crowbar in the real world. Our nation would be on much more solid footing.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The next story, 'The Babymaker', has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
O CAROL WHAT LIES IN YOUR FUTURE

will the cards point skyward or undecided for the outcome. TK U MLJ LV NV

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Phyllis - now that is straight out of left field again.

Enjoyable story - particularly loved the bourbon and scotch lessons as well as the Japanese death rituals.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum7 months ago

Both Cliissa and Phyllis both mentioned the “old mother”. The “old mother” raised Laura after her parents were killed. Wondering if the two ladies had worked with Laura’s parents? DepDirector Laura must know that the ladies were operiives of CIA. And why is Phyllis now visiting Clarissa ? Time will Teri. Loved the bourbon and scotch info.

chytownchytown5 months ago

Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Big in Japan Series Info