Bimbo's Apprentice Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not doing anything," Mina protested even as she kept clutching the dildo into her pussy. She dug her nails into it but even then she failed to gain enough friction to notably drag the slippery rod out of her.

"Then just stand up and walk out, and I won't ask for rent for a week," Jaxon offered and Mina gasped. Just the thought of the half-orc seeing the dildo in her caused her knees to tremble and her nipples to throb against the hard marble edge of the pool.

"I get one week of free rent?" Mina asked with a slight stutter. Her mind was already predicting where this line of bargaining might lead and her face blushed with heat almost enough to make it feel hotter than the pool.

"You owe me rent for over a month, if you want me to forgive even part of that, you have to offer a bit more," Jaxon shrugged again and Mina felt a line of saliva drop down her chin. Though she really hoped it was just from her hair even though it had not even gotten wet from anything but the slight steam of the bath.

"Like what?" Mina stuttered and her mind tilted to a halt just from her trying to think of the options. As all of them began with her getting up and showing her landlord what she had been doing. And then he would just humiliate her before evicting her or make her do things that were too much for Mina to even imagine right now.

"Like let me see what you have been doing with your hands the whole time we have talked," Jaxon voiced. Mina quickly glanced around her like she was trying to find a mirror behind her. While she did so, she let go of the dildo and it slid deeper on its own the few inches Mina had managed to drag it out with her nails.

"I haven't done anything," Mina uttered as she clamped her hands into the edge of the pool like to prove her words. She almost tilted from seeing how wet they were but then she remembered where she was so it was not because of her own juices.

"Don't try, I could see from your shoulders that you were doing something pretty perverted while staring at me, I should be the one feeling used," Jaxon mused. His accusatory tone caused Mina to remember again about his rule that banned whores. And even if she was not one, he might not be okay with this kind of behavior either. And if she was kicked out, what little she owned would be confiscated again since she had not been able to pay the rent yet.

"What do you want from me?" Mina flared. If the landlord just wanted to kick her out, there was no reason for him to keep humiliating her like this. Not to mention the way his yellowy eyes stared at her were not filled with disgust even if they were hard to read on his greenish face.

"Stand up, and keep going," Jaxon nodded. Mina swallowed hard while she hesitated to follow the command. If the landlord just wanted to prove that she was a whore before kicking her out, she did not need to add to her humiliation. So she tried to think of options until she blurted one out that felt right for a moment.

"Only if you show yours first," Mina voiced but as Jaxon had no trouble dropping his pants to reveal his large throbbing erection that almost rivaled the dildo in some ways, the half-elf maiden instantly regretted her impulsive words.

"You did it, so easily," Mina uttered. Just from seeing the towering rod, it became clear to her that the man was not just planning on humiliating her. And the alternatives suddenly became worse and more depraved in her mind.

"No shame in displaying this beauty, or what do you say?" Jaxon mused while he posed his green brick with one hand to give Mina a better angle. But even then she could not stop thinking about how he was supposed to hate perverted things. Like what was even the point of banning whores if this was something he was fine doing.

"It can't feel that good," Mina uttered before she clamped both of her hands to cover her mouth. But the damage was already done as the half-orc sent her his widest feral grin.

"Want to take a feel?" Jaxon asked. It caused Mina to realize that she had been staring at his cock from the moment it had been revealed and it did look aesthetically pleasing. Almost like it was some green sculpture or exotic delicacy.

"No, I'm not touching that," Mina flared mostly to herself while she shook her head. She even clutched her hands together before her head like she needed to make sure one of them did not escape to take the offered feel. Her curiosity to compare the dildo to an actual cock was hitting her with borderline sickening pressure.

"Fine, but it's your turn to show me yours," Jaxon said. Mina shifted her eyes to the door that had closed behind the half-orc. And as he saw it, he stepped aside like to give her a path. So with a heavy swallow and while barely being able to think, Mina began to stand up.

At first, Mina hid her nipples with one hand but then she realized that she had far more shameful things to hide. So she reached further down to hide her pubic stripe as she had no idea what the man would think about it as she had trimmed it only to make her pussy look more pleasing to look at for herself.

"Nice firm shapes, you should not be ashamed of showing those," Jaxon grinned and Mina stopped to hide her crotch behind the pool's edge even as it meant that the half-orc could keep staring at her breasts that she squeezed together with her arms that tried to get the dildo out.

Suddenly the dildo slipped from Mina's fingers and splashed into the water. Her pussy was left gaping open for several seconds and it moved like it was breathing air on its own after being suffocated underwater for some time.

"Your toy looks familiar," Jaxon commented with a wave of his cock as the green dildo floated toward the center of the pool to be fully visible to him. It triggered Mina to lean down to hide her face which was throbbing with a blush almost as much as her pussy.

"It's not mine," Mina flared and she began pulling herself from the water to all fours on the edge of the pool. She was assaulted by twisted fight-or-flight impulses. If she did not leave the bath and fast, she had no idea what she might be tempted to do.

"Sure it isn't," Jaxon grinned while she watched Mina pick up her basket and clutch it to hide her breasts while she slowly stood up. All her thoughts were on getting out of the door even as her eyes kept staring at the only real cock in the room.

"Well, it looks pricey, I guess I don't need to ask where your money is going, do you own more than one?" Jaxon pondered. His eyes kept alternating their focus between Mina and the floating dildo that had reached the halfway point in the pool.

"No, I just got it in a deal and was testing... I was not," Mina flared with a heavy stutter while her face was almost boiling from the blush. She looked down to press her head into the basket even as it meant revealing her breasts to the landlord's burning gaze again.

"Sure you did," Jaxon nodded. Just the way he said it caused Mina to twitch. And she caught herself just staring at his cock again.

"I'm leaving," Mina uttered and she began taking steps towards the half-orc like she had forgotten the option of dressing before him. Not that she was sure any amount of fabric could make her body burn with less twisted shame.

"I guess you can use the dildo as collateral, if you are done with it," Jaxon suggested. Mina's steps almost halted while she tried to think what the landlord meant by her being done with it.

"For several months of rent?" Mina asked with a slight glee in her tone and she looked up from her basket only to stare at Jaxon's cock again. The damn thing just kept looking so darn editable in her eyes.

"Let's say five, I will be taking good care of it so you can buy it back at any time," Jaxon mused. He more than returned Mina's stare to examine every shape of her nubile half-elf body.

"I don't want it back," Mina muttered as she stormed towards the door with her basket. As she passed Jaxon, he let out a whistle while he keenly observed her breasts and hip sway due to her fast pace.

"Trimming that stripe all for yourself?" Jaxon asked and Mina felt an odd burn around her pubes like his words had triggered it even as the true answer was yes. She could barely think so she almost rushed out of the changing room fully naked but at the last moment, she hastily put on her green robes before heading out.

** * **

Mina had been barely able to sleep last night. Every time she had closed her eyes, she had either seen the damn dildo, Jaxon's face, or his cock swaying around. Even during a boring lecture about theoretical alchemy materials, nobody had even invented yet, she was forced to keep her legs as wide as possible to not add to the annoyingly aroused state of her pussy.

So far Mina had been able to resist her urges to masturbate as every time she had even thought of permitting herself to do it, the landlord's grinning face had appeared in her mind asking if she was a whore. And when it was not his face, it was her muscles or cock that seemed to be growing in size in her memories. But as she was almost forced to pant while feeling the heat during the lecture, she finally decided that she would not care if she would masturbate while thinking about the lecherous landlord as long as it meant she could get her sexually tilted body back into control.

"That's all for today, be sure to study chapters ten to fifteen," the professor's words at the end of the lecture triggered Mina to jolt to her feet and beeline for the route she had planned in her mind. She wanted to head straight to the single-stall toilets that were in another wing of the academy. But she barely got a few steps along the corridor before a goblin in green robes blocked her path. He wore a mask that reminded her of the one who had given her the dildo.

"Follow Mysterious Master if you don't want anybody to know," the goblin voiced. Mina froze in her tracks even as she was not sure that she had heard him right. But as the goblin walked to one of the side corridors, she knew she had to follow him.

Even as Mina followed the goblin, she was not sure what the goblin knew. It could be the fact she had peddled magical objects without a license, or what had happened with her landlord. It could even be something related to her father that could land her in jail or at least expelled from the academy. But the more she thought about it at each step, the more she focused on what the goblin would want from her, and the more she had to spread her knees at each step to not cause even more stimulus to her already throbbing clit.

"Return the tool Mysterious Master gave you," the goblin voiced once the two reached a deserted corridor. Mina immediately imagined how the goblin wanted the dildo she had used. And immediately after she thought if the creature would care if it had been used and how he himself would use it.

"Give me five silver now and you can get it back tomorrow," Mina counter-offered. There was a pause and she almost wanted to grab the goblin's mask to see who it was. But even if he was someone from her class, it did not exactly help her in her situation. Especially since none of the creatures had been on friendly terms with her even when she had been a noble, let alone later when she stopped having any friends.

"Confused-pretty-elf does not understand the situation, Mysterious Master knows everything," the goblin threatened with a wave of his hands. "If disadvantaged-pretty-elf does not want everybody to know, give back the dildo tomorrow."

"What do you know?" Mina insisted while her mind tilted from all of the options. And since the goblin insisted on getting the dildo back instead or something else, she needed to deal with the landlord by either using money or something else.

"Does screwed-pretty-elf want Mysterious Master to say it?" the goblin flared and he took a threatening step forward. It triggered Mina to cover her crotch with two hands even as her robe was more than enough to hide how juices were dripping down her inner thighs.

"Pretty-elf has the tool in there?" the goblin asked with more than mild excitement. He reached to grab Mina's robe but she quickly stepped back. The damn thing was definitely not there but just the thought of proving it to this creature made Mina's body throb in more ways than one. And once again she wanted to flee or her increasingly deranged impulses might make her do something really bad.

"I will get it back tomorrow, please don't tell anyone," Mina exclaimed as she turned around to run as fast as she could. She did not stop until she was out of the academy and halfway into her apartment complex.

** * **

The moment Mina locked herself into her small apartment, she fell to all fours on the floor. She tilted her head to see her bright red face in a mirror. The way her even redder strands of hair framed her blushed features almost made the half-elf imagine that she had turned into some fire demon.

"This has to be some decease, I'm not a pervert," Mina panted while she almost giggled. Her hands trailed along her robed body and the sensations that radiated from it almost made her tear away the fabric and sate her urges by any means necessary.

"But I can't go to that damn landlord and offer myself... to get the dildo back," Mina exclaimed. In her mind, the landlord would tell her to bend over and take her raw with his ridiculously edible-looking rod. And he would keep filling her womb with his seed until she confessed to being a whore and then he would just kick her out naked after confiscating everything she had. Sure her robes were the academy's property but that did not stop her imagination.

"That damn dildo... the other dildo pervert... I mean the shopkeeper... and his dildo demonstration," Mina stuttered with several heavy swallows. She stared at her messed state in the mirror for several minutes before she rushed downstairs to the building's water pump to drink until at least one kind of thirst in her was sated.

** * **

Mina walked into the most ill-reputed alchemy shop in the slums in her green robes and a simple gray mask. With the grin the shopkeeper greeted her, it was evident that he remembered Mina. And he was clearly hoping that he was able to guess the reason why she was back.

"You want someone to demonstrate your dildos for twenty silver?" Mina exclaimed before the goblin was done with his excited leering to actually greet the half-elf. Despite his immediate eager nodding, he seemed to have been at a slight loss for words as he just stared at Mina while she closed the gap between her and his desk.

"Humble Runk very much wants pretty-dildo-model, yes," the goblin eventually voiced. The tip of his tongue hang a bit out of his mouth as he spoke. It dripped saliva down his chin and Mina almost felt vindicated by meeting someone who was clearly a bigger pervert than her.

"Nobody going to do the thing inside of me, right?" Mina blurted out one of the things she had been thinking about on her way to the shop. Her face began to burn against her mask as she said it even as she had tried to avoid the most shameful words.

"Only dildos will go inside of holes, and pretty-voiced-dildo-model can control that," Runk explained with constant nodding. His eyes trailed up and down Mina's green robes like he was at least hoping to somehow see through them at any moment.

"And you don't need to know who I am? Or even see my face?" Mina asked. The last thing she needed was more men who could recognize her face as someone who was a pervert.

"Humble Runk only cares if pretty-voiced-woman has a pretty pussy," the goblin stated. His eyes locked on Mina's crotch and his intense stare began burning her enough to cause a spill down her inner thigh.

"Forty silver... for one night," Mina voiced with a swallow as she suddenly remembered to bargain. As she spoke she moved her hands to cover her hip by instinct and the goblin looked up with a lick of his tongue.

"Let Humble Runk see the pussy to bargain, the better the pussy looks, the more the pussy can earn," the goblin nodded. Mina bit into her lower lip while she closed her eyes to imagine what was going to happen. But then she jolted out of it when she realized that some random customer could walk in at any moment to see her exposing herself to this creature.

"Here?" Mina uttered as she grabbed the front of her robe. As she only wore underwear under it due to how hot she had been feeling, it was not that hard of an ask to fulfill.

"Better come behind the curtain," Runk nodded and he stepped behind the red curtain that was covering a short corridor. Mina followed him only to realize they had stopped just behind the curtain and now the goblin's crooked nose was pointing at her crotch.

"Does pretty-woman need help showing pussy?" Runk asked. Mina just swallowed hard before her hands slid into her robe to drop her simple white panties down to her knees. Then she just spread open her front down from her navel.

"Did this pretty pussy masturbate before coming here?" Runk asked. Mina was more than aware that her nethers had swollen red and juices were dripping down her inner thighs. And even in the dimly lit corridor, the goblin's yellow eyes were clearly able to see it.

"No, it was raining, and I ran here... fast because it was raining," Mina stuttered while her heartbeat began drumming in her ears. The goblin's hot breath was hitting her wet skin and making every detail burn vividly into her mind.

"Not that it matters, twenty-five silver for fucking five dildos for customers," Runk nodded while he kept staring at the pussy. The vulva was too clamped down to let his breath wash deeper into her but her swollen clit was definitely feeling the air hitting it.

"Just five?" Mina uttered. She had expected to work far more than that for even less. And just the fact that she was not going to be bound into some meat pit for a few coppers an hour overnight almost made her feel relieved.

"Want more than five?" Runk asked back. Mina immediately began shaking her head in denial. The promised payment was more than enough for her immediate needs. So there was no way she would pervert herself more than she had to. Though at the same time, she still thought that there was a chance that she was going to be bound into some meat pit and not paid at all.

"No, five is fine," Mina nodded and Runk grabbed her hand to lead her to the other end of the short corridor and beyond the door at the end. To her partial disappointment, the room was not a meat pit. But still, in some ways, it was just what she had expected.

** * **

There was nothing Mina was able to do to calm down her heart or mind. She was sitting naked in a glass box while hugging her knees. The room around her was filled with shelves of all kinds of dildos that made her head spin just from looking at them. And the only relief she had was the rubbery knight helmet that concealed her hair and even hid her eyes with blurry crystals.

The large glass box that was placed on a stone pedestal had four padded holes on each side and one at the top. The hatch on the side Mina had entered had been locked but it definitely did not make her feel any more secure. At any moment now some customers might come in to test their dildos before buying them. Mina was barely even able to imagine just how that would play out without repeatedly frying her brain.

Mina almost hoped that she had been given one of the dildos inside the box so she could test if it felt as good as the green one that was most of the reason why she was here. As she gave glances to the ones decorating the room, she could not even imagine how some of the weirder shapes would feel in her hand, let alone inside of her.

"This is what you get, for being a sick pervert, be happy it's just five," Mina grinned to herself while she glanced at the only mirror in the room. Her mask had a mouth hole but it was so tight it barely let her see her teeth when she spoke. Though from testing it with her tongue, she knew the opening was able to stretch way wider if forced. And the material was even letting her breathe through it even if it smelled a bit funny.

123456...9