Bimbo's Apprentice Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must be that cutthroat merchant's favorite whore, since your cunt is so experienced," Jaxon whispered accompanied by faster thrusts into Mina's tilted pussy that let out soft slurping sounds. She wanted to retort something but he just seemed to enjoy the banter so she just glared at him harder. And she wished that she had not said anything at all like it would have changed something, anything.

"Tell me, how many times has he fucked you, how much gold has he paid you in total?" Jaxon kept demanding to know while his breath burned Mina's face even harder than before. "How do you think he would feel if he knew that someone is stretching your cunt far cheaper?"

"I don't care about what he thinks," Mina almost flared. She could tell this man that Richard had only fucked her once but then she would really be telling him about how she had prostituted herself. And just the thought of openly admitting to being a whore made Mina's brain tingle like it was boiling.

"Ooh, so he is just another customer to you," Jaxon mused like something had made him happy. But his grin only caused Mina to stir with a bit more anger. But as she thought of it, the more she came to realize that what made her angry the most was that this man knew this side of her. And there was no doubt in his eyes that she was a complete whore.

"Not talking anymore? Then don't mind if take a free kiss," Jaxon voiced after a moment of silent fucking that had only been filled with lewd genital sounds. Then he pressed his lips on Mina's mouth. She clenched her jaw shut but it did not stop his tongue from slipping in and sliding along her pearly teeth. But then he leaned back like to inspect the drool on her face.

"Once I'm done, I will ask how much you usually charge someone like me, or perhaps you don't usually even kiss," Jaxon gleefully voiced before he kissed Mina again. She just closed her eyes while the half-orc's saliva dripped down her chin. She had no intention of responding to the kiss but her sensitive lips definitely felt the heat and the passion that was being aimed at her.

Jaxon's large tongue acted like the tip of some tentacle and for a moment Mina imagined that if she parted her jaw just a pit, it would somehow reach to fuck her throat. There was a sudden knock right behind Mina's ears and she jolted. Her mouth opened to express her shock but Jaxon just used it to slide his tongue in to twine it with her counterpart.

"You there?" a grumpy voice demanded from behind the door. After a moment of the hard-sucking kiss, Jaxon pulled his face away barely enough to speak. Mina's tongue tried to go after him but the hold on her jaw stopped her head from moving. And as the man smiled at her, she swallowed her tongue with an angry grit of her teeth.

"Yes," Jaxon grunted like in a moment of anger. He slowed down his hip but he was definitely not stopping entirely. And as the cock kept hammering her folds, Mina clamped her eyes shut like in the hopes of not being seen or heard. But even then she kept imagining her reactions to being caught or if the door just opened.

"I want to lodge a complaint," the man who sounded a bit familiar boomed. His voice echoed through the door straight next to Mina's ears. And at that moment she really did not want to name him in her mind. But her imagination still put the face and the body of an elderly male human behind her.

"Against who?" Jaxon asked and a slight smile spread on his dark green lips as he saw panic fill Mina's face. She opened her eyes just a bit like to beg him to make the man go away. If this kept going, she had no idea what her body would do. And if she began to cum now, it would be beyond shameful.

"Don't know, some whore kept moaning on and off last night, must have served customers or something. And I could barely sleep," the man complained. Mina tried to silently mouth her wish to at least have the cock slow down in her but it only made the half-orc grind her harder. And the short but more deliberate pumps into her were suddenly far more devastating than the longer thrusts had been.

"You know Mina's apartment?" Jaxon asked as his index finger reached to give a few taps to the tip of Mina's nose like to make it clear to her that he playing with her in more ways than one. But as he repeated that action with her clit, she hoped he would have been satisfied just toying with her nose.

"I do, you can't mean, she is such a diligent student... but it did come from her direction," the man pondered. Pure shame burned Mina's face as she suddenly had a harder time gasping for air. Her mind began preparing her to be thrown into the corridor at any moment like it was inevitable at this point. And then the man would chase her out of the building with his cane.

"Just let me investigate, come back later this week to ask," Jaxon voiced. His words interrupted Mina's increasingly twisted fantasy of being publicly caned and being arrested for indecency. And she felt a moment of disappointment of not being paraded naked in chains to jail. But soon enough tingling shame washed away her other emotions as her fantasy had definitely not been normal. Like nothing was truly enough for her even in this situation.

"Fine, that whore better not be moaning two nights in a row," the man muttered as he walked away. His steps echoed in Mina's ears like trembling strikes. She stared at Jaxon and her mind found a moment to picture how he was going to teach her to be silent by gagging her and tying her to the end of his bed until she learned her lesson.

"Well, was it you?" Jaxon asked once the steps died away. Mina's lips gaped open and she almost admitted just to get punished. But since it was not like she knew what the landlord was going to do so she really should not confess to something that could be bad for her in ways that not even her new perverse side would find enjoyable.

"N-no," Mina muttered while she remembered waking up from very vivid wet dreams with moans last night. And as Jaxon tugged from her pubes like to interrogate her further, she silently mouthed her confession while really hoping he did not understand it.

"At least I don't need to ask where the money came from," Jaxon mused as he accelerated his pace. "I definitely have the grounds to kick you out now."

"Just give me the damn thing and I will be gone by tomorrow," Mina flared. Her mind tilted from the thought that her landlord had done all of this just to humiliate and use her. But even then the excitement in her body only barely toned down from her moment of anger.

"Don't be so hasty, how about a new rent contract, you let me cum in you raw once a week," Jaxon grinned as he leaned in closer to kiss Mina again. This time her lips responded as her mind exploded from a slide show of images depicting the landlord fucking her against every surface in her appointment. He would just come in with his key whenever he pleased and use her to deposit his seed.

"There is no way I would agree to that," Mina uttered when the lips parted again even as her mind imagined in great detail how Jaxon would stop her in the corridor to ask for rent that was due. And as she could not give any excuses about not having her pussy available, he would just bend her over the staircase railing and start railing her. Kind of like a twisted version of him shouting to some tenants about their rent in the corridor to humiliate them to get some coins out of them.

"I can even let you use the bath to serve clients for two hours per week," Jaxon offered with a smile. As Mina trembled from the words, she tried to stare into the half-orc's eyes to find answers but all she got was more burning sweat on her face. The man truly saw her as nothing but a whore and it only seemed to make him more excited.

"Why would you even suggest that?" Mina stuttered. So much for Jaxon caring about renting for whores, she thought. It was all just to humiliate her. Maybe he was even planning to sell her himself. And the next time she was in the bath, he would just let in some men in masks to toy with her.

"Because I will be watching, but don't worry, they won't even know I was there," Jaxon replied. It made Mina think about the time he had found her in the bath at the worst possible moment. And if he had spied on her masturbating there before with just her hands. But as she did not want to imagine why this pervert would feel comfortable admitting to such a crime to her, she just wanted to finish already.

"Just get this over with already," Mina flared. Her words were immediately rewarded by faster strikes that forced her core to tingle with harder pulses. But even then Jaxon did not forget to press her clit and he even began rubbing it with a rotation. Mina almost wanted to beg him to stop as she did not want to cum with him. Or at least she did not want to admit such a wish to herself.

"That reminds me, how much do you usually charge for letting men cum in you?" Jaxon asked and he lifted Mina's jaw higher like he did not want her to see the mess he was about to make. And this time she was definitely not going to say anything as he would soon be done with the pace he was fucking.

"Do you make orcs pay extra? Too ashamed to say?" Jaxon flared and his voice definitely echoed into the corridor. As he still got no reply, he pushed Mina's jaw up enough to stop her from opening it. In response, she clutched her hands harder together behind her while imagining that the man was doing all of this to her body without any input from her. But it only made her skin throb harder in multiple places.

"Take this you greedy cunt," Jaxon breathed on Mina's face as he began to cum. With the way the heated blast hit her inner gate she would have gagged out her tongue if someone had not been locking her mouth shut. And as her spread knees trembled she would have begun sliding down without the grip on her jaw.

"No need to pretend you like this, I'm not paying you," Jaxon boomed as weird shrieks escaped through Mina's teeth and her lips twitched almost into a smile. The cock was not immediately deflating in her and the following thrusts caused the thick seed to spill out of her. Some of it dripped on her panties and some just slid along her thighs like slime.

"I guess someone as trained as you can't help it," Jaxon mused as he slowed down to pump his hip to block the spill as well as his sturdy cock let him. Even as Mina's senses had mostly been flooded by the heat and wetness, she had definitely climaxed. And as she had trouble finding the strength for her knees to stand, she felt like her body had experienced something devastating but had forgotten to message every detail about it to her brain.

"Just so we are clear, you are paying me with your cunt, I'm not paying greedy whores shit," Jaxon voiced as he let go of Mina's jaw only to grip her neck. There was no force behind it and Mina almost wanted to scream until he gagged her so she did not need to speak. But then she remembered the reason why she was even here.

"Just give the thing," Mina flared. Her words came out with a weird stutter like her brain had glitched in the middle of them. She immanently wanted to correct herself but she just gasped out saliva as she tried to form a new set of words.

"What thing?" Jaxon demanded with his usual grin. He let go of Mina's pubes just to grab her jaw and neck with both hands. And she definitely felt how his right hand had gotten wet, especially his thumb that had been playing with her clit.

"You know what," Mina flared again. Her vocals almost came out as moans like she was not able to calm down as long as her pussy was being filled with cock and cum. And as the greenish hands clamped their thumbs to shut her nose from the sides, she had no choice but to breathe heavily through her mouth. Some drool immediately escaped down her chin.

"If you used its actual name I might know what you are talking about," Jaxon voiced with faster hip pumps like he was a relentless beast. But despite his acceleration, Mina could tell that her walls had finally begun reclaiming some space from the rod inside of her. Not that it really changed anything but the way the semen dripped down in her.

"The damn dildo," Mina gritted like demanding the dildo was the most shameful thing she had done today. She stared at Jaxon with a burst of anger on her face like she was willing to fight him. But as she saw him smile again, she could not but imagine that he was going to use her until she had no defiance left. Until she had completely surrendered to his will.

"Now was that so hard?" Jaxon said before he suddenly pulled out and a splat of his pussy-juice-soaked semen burst to the floor from Mina's gaping depths. Her vulva breathed several times before it began to close. And even then it throbbed like something was still fucking it.

Mina was barely able to stay on her feet after the strong hands stopped holding her up. So she pushed her back harder into the door while juices kept dripping out of her. All the while she was barely focusing on how Jaxon took out the dildo from the closet. And she even spread her knees again like to invite him to give her the dildo in a very specific way.

"Stay still, let me help you cum," Jaxon grinned and he aimed the dildo into Mina's pussy but she grabbed it at the last moment and he let her twist it from his grip. Her body definitely should have been satisfied by what had already happened, and as she held the dildo, she realized that it had been the fear of not being able to stop that had made her grab it.

"No, we are done here, and I'm moving out by the end of the week," Mina voiced as she pressed the dildo against her stomach like the man was going to steal it away from her again. Since she was going to give it away, she definitely did not want the thing to be inside of her more than once if she could prevent that.

"You don't need to do that, I can even let you pick if you want to pay rent with your cunt or coin, not that there is much of a difference," Jaxon offered but Mina just turned around to close her robe. Then she jolted out to the corridor despite still dripping cum the second she had hidden the dildo in her robe's pocket.

"You forgot your panties," Jaxon almost shouted and Mina looked behind her only once to see some white fabric peaking out of the cum pool. And even if she knew what it was, she did not want it back anymore. So instead she headed for a quick bath before going to the academy.

** * **

Even as Mina had gotten the dildo back, she was not sure if she should be happy or deeply ashamed of herself. And the more she thought about it, the more clear it became to her that the answer was a weird mix of both. Not to mention that she needed to find a new place to live even if the lecherous landlord was not going to kick her out.

"Where is that mystery master when I actually want to meet him," Mina muttered. She had wandered around the corridors of the academy for almost an hour but nobody had come asking for the dildo. She was slowly starting to tilt about the thoughts that she had perverted her body for nothing if nobody actually wanted the damn object from her.

"Well, at least I got the rest of this year's tuition covered," Mina sighed as she leaned into a wall. Her body was still sore from everything but no matter how she tried to put it, it was not an unpleasant fleeing. And as she closed her eyes, she saw masked green men wave their cocks at her face. It triggered her to give them a slight smile even as she covered her mouth on an impulse a moment later.

"Lady Mina, could I have a moment of your time," a serene female voice asked. Mina immediately wiped the smile from her lips as slight anger filled her. As someone who had their noble status revoked, she would be especially punished if she let someone think she was one.

"Not a lady," Mina almost flared before she looked up to see the allegedly most attractive elf in the academy. Asandra stood there in the same green robes as Mina but the redhead ended up staring at the beautifully sculpted blond for a moment. Even if it was not her first time gazing into the purple eyes, this time she was especially frozen with a slight gape of her lips.

"Don't be like that, it's just me here," Asandra said with a slight smile, and just seeing it almost made Mina nod. As she swallowed a bit, her eyes almost tilted from shock while she tried to suppress the idea that her sick body had suddenly gotten aroused.

"How may I serve, My Lady," Mina voiced with a slight nod as she decided that she did not need any more trouble. On top of the rank difference, Asandra's ducal father had been the main accuser in the case of Mina's father, so she definitely should not agitate his daughter just because she was troubled.

"We are still friends, right?" Asandra asked. Mina wanted to retort that they had never been friends, more like passing acquaintances that had been forced to have tea together in a side room while their parents talked business and politics.

"Sure," Mina said as she was not exactly swamped with people who would even imply being friends with her. Though as she did so she got a bad feeling about where this might be going. The two had not talked in months and now the ducal heiress was being so friendly to her. So she definitely wanted something and it probably was not pleasant.

"Then can you help me out? I'm supposed to help the faculty to find forbidden tools some rumors claim are circulating," Asandra voiced with a glance at Mina's bag. "I'm sure you have nothing to do with them, but I was told to inspect every student on this floor."

"I'm meeting with a professor soon, just give me a few minutes and you can inspect all you want," Mina voiced while she tried to think if Asandra seeing the dildo would do more than embarrass her. And the more she thought about it, the less sure she became that the object was within any regulations. Then again the ducal daughter might just fry her brain from seeing it but it was not a bet Mina wanted to take.

"Don't be like that, or I might get suspicious," Asandra politely smiled, and as Mina swallowed her saliva, she was filled with an impulse to do what was wanted from her and then just bask in the aftermath of pure shame. Though then she suddenly got a bit more suspicious.

"There are inspections on every floor?" Mina asked as she looked around. There had not been such inspections the whole time she had been at the academy, let alone done by students. Asandra did not seem like someone who was behind everything that had happened to her, so the real culprit might be watching the entertainment nearby. And like on cue, a familiar man stepped from behind a corner.

"Greetings, ladies," Elbert waved only seconds after seeing the pair of women. Mina's brain immediately tilted like she had already been exposed. And the words of the man wanting to make her his personal whore rang in her ears.

"I thought the professor said we should stay on our own floors," Asandra voiced. She crossed her hands with a slight pout like she was trying to be annoyed and cute at the same time. Mina let her eyes trail on the beautifully symmetrical elven features before she forced herself to focus on how she could get out of this situation.

"There was nobody at the attic, so I came to see if I could be of help," Elbert mused. He tried to hide the fact that he glanced at the chest bulge of Asandra's robes. She was almost the only student at the academy that managed to make the saggy robes look borderline indecent. Like the fabric itself lacked the ability to hide the heiress's shapes.

"Fine then, I take the attic, you can take care of this floor," Asandra said and she rushed with fast but elegant steps behind a corner. Mina stared at her hip sway with Elbert for a moment but she managed to shake her head away from it before he noticed.

1...456789