Bimbo's Apprentice Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any way I can lose the erection?" Elbert demanded. Mina immediately thought of climaxing as the obvious answer. And then she really focused on the fact that yet another man was filling her with seed in less than a day. If she had gotten pregnant from the first one, she really needed the potion by tomorrow or it would cost extra if it was not effective the first time.

"Not really but you can go find Mina whenever it gets too intolerable, she's my substitute pussy after all," Asandra replied. Mina gasped as she realized that she might as well just invest in a chastity seal. Or maybe she could get her new mistress to pay for one unless she wanted her to get pregnant.

"Right," Elbert grunted and he glanced at how the muscular goblin's hip slapped into Mina's ass. She was suddenly hoping that Asandra would not find it fun to find out how much she needed to pay for her to be willing to be impregnated by a goblin. But even then she came up with ten gold coins as the number that she would find hard to refuse.

"And that applies to you too Junk, if you ever feel like blackmailing me again, just let Mina pay you," Asandra voiced and the goblin nodded with a hanging tongue like he was already too exhausted to speak. But even then he showed no signs of slowing down like he was a machine made to fuck the half-elf cunt.

"I suddenly feel like waiting for our marriage," Elbert muttered. Mina's eyes tilted as she began evaluating just how many times she would need to do something perverted before their marriage. And her guess about how often Asandra would need her help to cum ranged from daily to something more normal like weekly. Though if the heiress just wanted to use her new servant for amusement, there might be no end to her daily humiliation.

"My dear, there is no way you can do that, though you can use other whores too, just be ready for me to interrogate every detail out of you," Asandra said with a gentle stroke of Elbert's hair. She even leaned her breasts closer like to promise and taunt at the same time.

"Can't you just tit fuck me?" Elbert asked. He managed to sway his head up despite the bind almost enough to brush one of the mounds with his hair. Asandra immediately covered her nipples like in shame only to begin massaging her breasts to show how juicy they were.

"That would be highly improper for a virgin like me, even when we are married, we will only do the basic sex acts according to the goddess's recommendations," Asandra voiced with a slightly tilted smile and with the way her eyes sparkled, it was not clear just what goddess she meant. Mina highly doubted it was the one in charge of female chastity and morals.

"Junk can still keep going, Junk's cock is strong," the goblin exclaimed, and like to drive in his words, he did a few harder strikes that jolted Mina forward. It forced her to correct her hand support to not collapse on top of Elbert.

"Well, we honor students better not be late for the afternoon lecture," Asandra voiced and she reached behind Elbert to melt the binds around his arms. He immediately rolled away from both Mina and Asandra before getting up and heading for his clothes.

"Mina, since you are now my most trusted servant, clean the lab for me, will you? You can even lick the semen if you want," Asandra casually offered as she got up and headed for her robes. She had not taken off her shoes at any point so she got dressed quickly even if she had to adjust her silky hair to look a bit more decent.

"As you wish," Mina voiced while swearing to herself not to lick the goblin's semen. It was oozing down her thighs and the creature somehow managed to pump more into her now and then.

"But let Junk keep going until he is satisfied, that should keep him away from you for a couple of days," Asandra grinned before hiding her lips with her hand. Then she flipped another gold coin to the floor and it rolled under one of the tables like to remind Mina to clean.

"As you wish," Mina voiced again with a grit of her teeth. Even without the ring, the goblin was managing to get harder again. Since now given room, Mina locked herself on all fours with her elbows so that she could fist her hands. She began toying with the idea of showing the creature behind her who was the boss the moment the nobles left the room.

"My dear, you haven't done anything improper with the goblin, right?" Elbert asked while he walked fully clothed to the chest blocking the door. He no longer even gave a glance at Mina like he no longer cared about her on any level. The thought of finally being rid of him made her happy and annoyed at the same time due to the obvious reason. In his eyes, she was too big of a whore for any attention even as he was more than fine going to some degenerate dildo shows in the slums.

"Don't ask questions you don't want an answer to," Asandra voiced with a coy tone before reaching to tap Elbert's cheek. Mina immediately imagined the goblin ramming his cock down Asandra's throat before the ring had been removed. His size was almost matching half of the dildo like it had not been an accident.

"What makes you think I will marry you after this?" Elbert almost flared. Mina almost began to laugh. She found it oddly cute that he thought that he had any other choice but to go with the heiress. Then again she still had no idea what Asandra's plans actually were so she decided not to speculate on them.

"Don't pretend, all you care about is my ducal lineage and pure elven blood, and all I want is the key," Asandra sighed as she leaned her robed front into Elbert. He almost lifted his hands to push her away but he suddenly gave up after being reminded just how bouncy the breasts were with a rub.

"At this point, I'm not so sure there is anything pure about elves," Elbert muttered. Mina almost began laughing again, like there was nothing that was boring to her. She was on the edge but she was not so sure if it was her sanity or another climax.

"One more word and I might need to punish you for doubting my purity," Asandra voiced while reaching to squeeze Elbert's erect cock through his pants. "But now, lecture time."

After that Asandra and Elbert headed for the lecture while Mina was left being taken raw by the goblin on all fours. He kept going for who knew how long until he passed out on the floor with a grin that made him look like he had died and gone to heaven. Mina also rested on her back for several minutes next to him before proceeding with cleaning the lab.

Mina even stacked the perverted photos into one of the cabinets while tilting about how deranged they were. She could barely recognize her shining ass in the black and white from behind but there was no hiding how Asandra grinned like a fool in several of them. Mina thought of taking a few to do some blackmail of her own but there was no way the heiress had not somehow prepared for that. Maybe she was waiting outside to see if the new servant was worthy of her pay or something.

Eventually, Mina got the lab cleaned and she even dragged the goblin that refused to wake up under one of the tables. After covering him with a blanket, she just left with the two gold coins while letting the goblin keep snoring on the floor.

** * **

Mina had thought that she could finally rest after getting home but she froze when she saw that Richard was sitting on her bed in his blue fancy suit. Mina's jaw gaped open and she was barely able to think. She almost thought that the man was an illusion due to her getting fucked too hard lately.

"And here is my favorite whore," Richard boomed as he got up with a wide spread of his hands like to invite Mina for a hug. Several memories flashed into her mind but they were quickly overwhelmed by predictions of what was going to happen to her now.

"You know?" Mina stuttered as she fell down to kneel on the floor as her legs were no longer able to carry her. Even as she was shocked, she began thinking if Asandra could save her if this glorified merchant would ask too much from her.

"I did not know until a very helpful man asked a few silvers to let me meet my usual lay at her apartment," Richard shrugged. Mina stared at him while thinking just how far she would go if he really was here to meet a whore and how much she should ask. And just thinking such things tilted her more, just because she had accepted a few coins before, it did not mean she had to whore herself to everybody.

"What do you want?" Mina stuttered while her hands were almost moving to just strip the robe. Asking for a whole gold still seemed silly to her and since they had fucked before, she knew that it was not that hard for her. So she should at least try to bargain starting from twenty silver to get it to ten.

"It seems I already got what I wanted," Richard sighed and he stepped past Mina and out of the door without further words. Mina was left behind to giggle and she kept doing it until she passed out on her floor while hugging her knees.

** * **

As Mina stood in a red skimpy dress and a matching mask, she had no trouble thinking that she was not herself. Next to her was Asandra in a fancy white dress that hid her chastity belt. The noblewoman also had a golden mask that covered most of her face while still revealing her lips so she could smile at passing strangers.

"That man, go say he is the lucky winner and gets half off today, if he refuses, flash him," Asandra instructed while Mina saw the pointed man. He wore simple gray worker clothes and had a slightly green tint to his skin. She immediately began wondering how his cock was and if she could get a monetary tip from in.

"Yes, mistress," Mina just voiced before stepping towards the man and Asandra stayed behind to wait for the good news. When Mina eventually got the desired results, the noblewoman would follow them and let him grope her breasts while he fucked the half-elf. And so Mina became a surrogate pussy for a rich ducal heiress, who prostituted her with all kinds of men.

1...456789