Bimbo's Apprentice Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please show me mercy, I'm just a dumb bimbo... my father used me just like he used you," Mina stuttered. She locked her eyes on the gold coin like it was all she had left. And in some strange way, she gained some mental clarity from clutching it in her hands.

"I don't believe you, he must have bought all kinds of fancy jewelry and dresses for you," Elbert exclaimed with a hard twisting pull of the dildo. He immediately rammed it back in like he was actually trying to breach Mina's inner gate. Even if the mass was soft on its own, it hardened just from her internal pressure that squeezed it from all sides.

"He did but I did not like them, I mean they all got taken and I'm now just a dumb whore trying to get new dresses, I can't live without luxurious golden dresses," Mina stuttered. From her own words, the weird tingling in her body amplified. And for a moment she thought that she was about to implode as the dildo began rotating in her again without thrusting.

"That did not sound sincere, we know you are a better actor than that, beg like your life depended on pleasing us," Elbert said as he reversed the rotation of the dildo. Even if there still were no pain, Mina had no idea how long she could take this. There was no way her mind and body had been built to take something like this and be just fine afterward.

"Please forgive me, I will atone, I will be a dumb whore the rest of my life," Mina panted. Her eyes blurred just from hearing her voice say such deranged words and a moment later she realized that her body was convulsing. The sensation was so strong that it was almost entirely foreign to her. But then her eyes widened from a moment of tilted clarity.

"Cumming," Mina moaned as her pussy squirted juices along the dildo and down the side of the box. She even managed to get Elbert's fingers wet even as he had managed to keep them mostly dry so far. He immediately punished her with a hard rotating stir of the dildo.

"Damn she is cumming hard," were the words that echoed in Mina's head while her body tried to implode from the devastating climax the best it could. But even then she stayed locked to lean her ass against the glass.

"Damn whore, she should be the one paying us," came another comment as Mina kept squirting along the dildo. All strength was leaving her body and she dropped the gold coin from her grip. It rolled into the biggest pool of cum in the box that was under her ass and got stuck to it.

For several moments, Mina did not hear anything but distant echoes and her own heartbeat. But as her senses resumed, the men were just staring at her again and only Elbert moved to have the dildo twist her folds. But there was no resistance from her walls like they had completely surrendered to their fate.

"Are we getting done here?" Mina panted. Her eyes focused on the gold coin. Not only was it laying in the cum spill, but some of her own juices had also been sprinkled to glisten on top of it.

"Mina, did you cum to satisfaction?" Richard asked. Mina wanted to refute it but then she thought about how she could get the men to leave as fast as possible.

"Yes, it was the best climax of my life," Mina muttered. She definitely did not want to think that she could only feel like this from something this perverted. So she really hoped that she could get even better results with a high-quality dildo on her own. After all, she had only used her hands before her recent ventures. And she had been too lazy to really work for any decent outcomes before.

"We can barely see into the box anymore, so might as well call it the day," Richard shrugged and some others grunted in agreement. It caused Mina to realize that not all of the blur was in her eyes but some of it was on the glass box itself.

"Sure as long as this fine lady promises to have another show next week," one of the men voiced. He came to hold the dildo that was still sticking out of Mina like he was going to use it if he did not get a reply that he liked.

"Whatever, just leave," Mina said while fully intending not to be anywhere near this place ever again. The men just nodded at her as they left the room. Once they were gone, she realized that the fat pipe dildo was still in her and nobody else was there to remove it.

"Scum," Mina flared and she hit her hands to the glass behind. But only in a moment, she regretted it as she fell forward to land face first into the cum on the bottom of the box. Her legs crossed so she formed a weird pile that made it even harder for her to move. And the relief of the dildo slurping out of her was not long-lasting as it soon fell on top of her. The hit was not that strong but it was enough to tilt her eyes into temporary oblivion on top of everything else.

** * **

Mina woke up from her daze when Runk opened the door of the box. She immediately crawled past him only to collapse to all fours on the floor. The front of her body was covered with still slimy semen and one of the silver coins had managed to glue itself into her stomach.

"Runk would ask to fuck horny-woman but Runk can't even get hard, jerked too much while watching the great show," the goblin voiced while he stared at Mina's ass blush red. The floor under her felt pleasantly cold but there was no way she was just going to lay there while being stared at by a goblin.

"You are paying extra, right?" Mina flared as she struggled to get to her knees on her way to stand up. Though she was clearly not in a hurry to test if her throbbing and still swollen pussy would stop her from achieving the highest form or travel on two feet.

"Poor Runk can offer thirty silver, if horny-woman wants more, suck Runk's limp cock until hard and then fuck," the goblin offered with nods. Mina did not even want to look at him and he grabbed the coin stuck in her stomach. Then she began counting the ones in the box to make sure none of them were missing.

"Just give me the silver and my clothes," Mina voiced. She leaned against the open glass box and reached for the cleanest-looking coins. There were only a few of them so while she held them in her hand, she just swallowed hard before she picked one of the dirtier ones.

"Humble Runk can help horny-woman wash," came the goblin's next offer. Mina wanted to accept the offer just so that she would not need to walk home covered in dry semen, but there was no way she would trust the goblin.

"Money and the clothes, now," Mina insisted. As she did so, she realized that she was mostly worried that she would lose some of her money if she gave the goblin a chance to grab some of it.

"If insisted, Runk will now deliver," the goblin nodded and he left the room. While he was gone, Mina steeled herself and she collected all of the coins into her hands. And while she stared at the golden one, she had to resist a momentary impulse to lick it clean.

When the goblin came back, he just observed with a grin how Mina dressed into her green robes. She was unable to bring herself care while she kept feeling the coins in her pouch like she was not sure if they were real or not.

"If pretty-woman needs more money, can come again," Runk offered when Mina was about to leave but she just clenched her teeth. That night, she barely managed to walk home with her shaking legs.

** * **

Mina had decided to go to her landlord first thing in the morning to be sure she would be on time for the lecture about material fusion even if something happened. But after she got behind Jaxon's door, she hesitated. She kept looking up and down the stairs to make sure nobody else was in the shared corridor even though her pointed ears would definitely hear if anybody did a step on any floor.

Most of all Mina tried to rehearse the words she needed to say to get the task done as fast as possible without stuttering. She had barely slept last night as every time she had closed her eyes, she had begun seeing flashbacks about what had been done to her and her body had reacted like she had some heat-based sickness. And even now her pussy was swollen and wet to the point that she was not sure how she would react when she actually saw the landlord again. Especially if he opened the door naked for some reason.

Though as Mina became increasingly aware of her limited time, she eventually gathered her courage to knock on the door to get the dildo back. She had brought with her ten silver to throw enough coins at the landlord to make sure he would just give back the shameful object that had been inside of her without insisting on talking too much about it. And if he demanded to know how she had gotten the silver to kick her out for whoring, she could now easily get another place with the money she had left without losing anything because of rent debts.

"Looking for me so soon?" Jaxon grinned as he opened the door. He was once again without a shirt and Mina immediately felt that his hulking muscles were towering over her even though he was not that much taller than her. Just seeing them caused heat to rush on her face with a blush.

"Can I come in?" Mina almost flared while she stroked her ponytail like it was some stress relief toy. She definitely did not want to have this conversation in the corridor. Especially since she might just run away before getting what she wanted.

"Sure," Jaxon said with a step back. As Mina stepped in, the door closed behind her so that she was blocked against it by the hulking half-orc mass. Her eyes trailed down and she saw how the landlord's shorts were being pushed open by his growing erection.

"I have five silver, give me the thing back," Mina almost stuttered. Her heart was beating faster and faster and a weird fear of someone in the corridor hearing it filled her. And she stepped back only to have her body lean into the door. Her fingers trailed on the polished wooden surface but they were not exactly trying to find the handle as her mind tried to imagine that the man before her was at least as hard.

"Just what kind of job is paying so well so fast?" Jaxon asked. Even as he had not stepped closer, his pulsing erection had almost halved the distance between the two on its own. And even as Mina looked up, she saw it from the corner of her eyes.

"Silver is silver, just give me the damn thing and I can give you ten," Mina voiced and she looked to her side to see shirts hanging from a hook on a wall. The landlord had clearly done a conscious choice to open the door for her with his bulging muscles fully exposed. Not to mention him not even trying to hide his manhood.

"Now I really want to know just what you did to earn that," Jaxon mused with a slight smile. "Do you want the dildo back for yourself, your boss, or your client?"

"Stop pretending to care, you want the money or not?" Mina flared while really trying not to look down at the throbbing cock. Just seeing it caused her rising anger and frustration to mix with a weird sense of hunger. Like someone was waving a premium meat roll before her just to taunt her.

"There is only one thing you can give me to get what you want," Jaxon stated. His words jolted Mina to look around again like in search of answers, and she could have sworn that she felt where the dildo was. And as she stared at the spot through the closet door, she knew that she needed to get it back.

"And what is that?" Mina asked with a swallow. Her mind raced to imagine everything from being spanked on the corridor before being kicked out to the landlord making her bend over. And she even had the time to curse her rising sick excitement from the anticipation before the brute replied.

"Open up your robe, and guess," Jaxon voiced and he slipped his cock out of his pants with a single finger flip. The swollen mushroom tip immediately swayed a bit to cause Mina's eyes to trail on it. It forced her to swallow a rush of saliva as she got yet another confirmation that her body had truly gotten sick in some way. Like there was no sating her hunger even after what had happened last night.

"We will only do it once, scum," Mina flared and she almost tore open her robe. Since she had not dealt with the aftermath of the last load of seed in her womb, she might as well get full value from the potion. But even as she revealed her pair of white underwear, she already regretted doing it as the man before her whistled in a way that made her spine tingle.

"Put your hands behind your back," Jaxon commanded and Mina just did it in a way that pulled her robe even more open. The greenish muscle man just grinned before reaching with one hand for her panties to pull them down to her knees. As the already wet woman observed it, she really hoped that he would not notice that her clit was swollen like she had not been fucked enough last night.

"Do all students wear this little under their robes, or are you special," Jaxon voiced as his left hand jousted his cock while his right thumb did a slide down Mina's pubic stripe. His touch burned and tingled her at the same time. Like he had some magic over her body, and just that thought made the alchemy student wish that the brutish man had put some curse on her. At least like that, she could be sated after he was done with her.

"It's hot outside," Mina muttered. Even as she kept looking aside, she saw from the bottom corner of her eyes what was being done to her. And as sick excitement trembled her core, she was unable to close her eyes. This man was going to use her and she suddenly hoped that her supposed decease was going to transfer to him. So that he too would suffer from being horny all the time.

"Sure it is, especially around you," Jaxon mused as he tapped his tip into Mina's clit. And as they throbbed together, she begged in her mind for him not to notice how hard she was. But as he pressed the two together with his thumb, she was able to feel his pulse.

Even as Mina was not tilting her hip, with her thigh gap, there was more than enough room for someone with Jaxon's assets to find his way into her pussy. And just like to test things out, he suddenly thrust his cock between her thighs. His pulsing veins dragged along her vulva and he definitely felt the pussy juices spill to the top of his meat.

"Tell me, can you take all of this?" Jaxon asked with gentle thrusts to be rewarded with more of Mina's juices dripping on his cock. Her panties fell to her ankles but at this point, they served as little more than fragile binds for her legs.

"Just do what you want to do and give me the damn thing," Mina muttered with yet another swallow to stop her drool from escaping. She clutched her forearms together behind her back and she imagined that they were bound by the man toying with her. At least like that, none of this would be her choice and he would be the one responsible for forcing her body to burn with borderline sickening arousal.

"As you wish," Jaxon grinned and he crouched down. The speed he moved almost panicked Mina but when he thrust his hip up, it was too late to protest. Her body jerked from the sheer impact as her swollen walls were pressured wide open. Her hip tilted forward but it only enabled the rapid penetration to reach deeper into her. It did not stop until there was a visible sign of it on her lower stomach.

"Did you prepare yourself to take me before you came here, or are you just this used to my size?" Jaxon asked as he pressed his balls to hang between Mina's legs. He tilted his torso backward like to maximize his view of the frontal sex-organ kiss below. Mina too tilted her eyes to see it as well as possible while pressing her right ear to the door. And as her perky breast was blocking her view, she nodded down until she saw the man's black pubes surround her crotch.

"I'm not used to anything," Mina panted through her clenched teeth. Even if there was no pain, the pressuring mass alone made her breathing harder. And with the way her body tingled, she could have almost sworn the cock had reached into her lungs even though it definitely was not possible.

"Then tell me, how much do you usually charge to take someone as big as me?" Jaxon asked with a slight pull of Mina's pubes while his thumb pressed into her clit. She was not sure what annoyed her more, his words or what his hand was doing. And as she really did not want to enjoy this, or entertain this man with banter, she decided to just ignore him.

But as the grip on Mina's pubes became increasingly forceful, the temperature of her body rose rapidly and there was even a line of sweat on her forehead. Like just holding the burning cock in her was straining her with its battering pulse. And she was not sure if the rod was heating her or if her body was reacting because of it.

"Come on, tell me the price of your cunt," Jaxon demanded with a harder pull of Mina's pubes. His thumb tilted to almost press his nail into her clit but just him pressuring it against her pelvic bone was making more than her mound throb the way she was penetrated. And as a sudden fear of being forced to cum like this filled Mina, she decided to answer on an impulse.

"One gold," Mina uttered while thinking of the only other half-orc she had fucked. She was starting to suspect that her landlord had some sick fetish for whores, so she just decided to play along to get the job done. The faster he came, the better for her and her heavily stretched pussy.

"I did think you were one of the fancy ones, but not that fancy," Jaxon grinned with a devious glare. It caused Mina to shiver a bit while she pondered if she should have given a lower price. Though as he leaned closer to breathe on her face, she hoped it would just play to his kink and make him fuck her faster.

"So how does it feel to have your greedy cunt used for far less?" Jaxon asked and he began forcefully dragging his cock out only to ram it back in before the halfway point. And as Mina had managed to lube his rod already, he did not hesitate to begin the fuck while maintaining his hold on the redhead's pubic stripe like to threaten immediate retaliation from any resistance to his will.

"Nothing special," Mina voiced. Even as her pussy was fully submitting to pleasuring the battering cock, she felt increasingly defiant. Like the fact that her body seemed to like this man caused her mind to get annoyed at him. Or she simply did not like the idea of developing a kink about having her pubes toyed with. An act that had never added to her pleasure when she had tried it herself.

"Though what I really want to know is, did you prepare just for me, or are you going to serve others of my size later?" Jaxon asked while he lifted his left hand to hold Mina's neck. She felt his strong pulse from his palm almost as effectively as he felt hers. But even as his grip tightened, she did not feel fear. In fact, it only added to her rising urge to be defiant.

"What kind of sick creep would want to know that," Mina muttered and Jaxon grabbed her jaw to force direct eye contact. She did not even try to resist but she tried to aim her harshest stare into his yellow eyes. But as her saliva spilled on her lips with her next sallow, she could not stop her mouth from tilting to a twisted smile for a moment.

"I take that as a yes to multiple," Jaxon grinned as he added more sway to his methodical pump. Like he was trying to leverage his cock to stretch Mina's depths into new directions. But even then he did not look down like his best entertainment was seeing the drooling redhead's face. And as she was more than aware of it, she tried to keep her face calm even though she could not control the tone of her skin or the slight glazing of her usually bright green eyes.

"Your clients must be rich to pay in gold, so nobody I would know, but there is one name that comes to mind," Jaxon pondered with a few slower thrusts. "Have you sold yourself to Richard?"

"Huh?" Mina gasped as the man whose cock had been the first real thing inside of her was mentioned. Her heart immediately almost bolted out of her chest while she tried to think if another half-orc had been there around the glass box. Only the one she had jerked came to her mind but she could swear that his cock had not been the landlord's.

1...34567...9