Bimbo's Apprentice Quest

Story Info
Redhead alchemy student's corruption into prostitution.
31.9k words
4.55
24.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

Very few exams had caused Mina to be as nervous as she was now. Even if she knew the end result already, she still wished that the owner of the most ill-reputed alchemist shop in the slums would at least see some value in her creations. But as countless shops had already rejected to buy the barely functional trinkets even for parts, the borderline sickening tingling in the financially troubled student's stomach was mostly anticipating her last death blow.

"Humble Runk can't offer even a copper for things of this quality," the goblin in black robes voiced. His yellow eyes tried to pierce through the faceless gray mask that Mina wore. It was a common sight in these parts but the creature was clearly curious to inspect the half-elf's features in greater detail.

"Just the materials are more than ten coppers at the junkyard," Mina protested. She crossed her arms under her breasts to cause them to press through her green alchemist apprentice robes but the moment the goblin's eyes trailed down from her eyes, she let go to place her gloved hands on the table.

"Then pretty-voiced-woman can sell them to the junkyard," Runk retorted. Despite the green robes now mostly hiding Mina's mounds, the goblin kept staring at them like she would push them forward again at any moment.

"These are functioning alchemy tools, can't you just buy them for parts?" Mina flared and she lifted one of the cylinders on the table. It began blinking with a dim pale light that was a clear indication that the supposed lamp did not even have enough power for continuous use. Though as it used parts the alchemy student had found in a garbage pile, it was a miracle it worked at all.

"If pretty-voiced-woman needs to earn money, Humble Runk has a job," the goblin offered. Just the lecherous tone he delivered the words caused Mina to swallow with a nervous tremble. But even as she was mildly disgusted just by looking at the goblin's green wrinkly face, she still had a moment of hope that the job would be at least something half-decent.

"And that is?" Mina asked despite already having a feeling that she could guess pretty close to what kind of special job offer was going to be given to her. It would not have been her first that day and none of the ones giving them had even seen her face. Like her being a woman with a tall and slender body was enough for them to start giving questionable suggestions.

"Humble Runk has gotten new goods, need help in demonstrating for customers," the goblin nodded. For a moment Mina got excited as it sounded like an actual job but then instinctual alarm bells in her brain caused her to get suspicious.

"What kind of tools?" Mina asked. She looked around the shop and there was nothing that unique being displayed. If anything the place looked like a rundown version of the academy's supply storage. The main difference being that some muddled official had given a license for this creature to hang on his wall as proof of his ability to inspect and sell magical goods safely.

"Tools meant to pleasure women," Runk nodded. It took longer than Mina would ever admit for her to realize just what kind of a tool the creature had meant. Though when she realized it, her mind was momentarily haunted by an image of her being surrounded by masked women as she was trying to sell them dildos.

"Right, I will be going then," Mina voiced and she quickly bagged her few barely functional magic tools. The goblin stared at her hands move like he was trying to think what his next offer should be.

"Humble Runk can offer ten silver," the goblin exclaimed and Mina stopped moving for a moment but then she shook her head. There was no way she could be bought to demonstrate some sex toys of questionable origin in a slum shop, or anywhere else for that matter. Even for a price that was more than one day's salary in most places.

"Twenty silver, one night of demonstrating for customers," came the goblin's next offer. But Mina just ignored it as she rushed out of the shop. Even if her noble status had been revoked due to her parent's fraud, she still had some pride left in her.

"Damn goblins," Mina muttered as she hastily walked down an alley while clutching her bag. But even then she could not stop thinking about how twenty silver could easily pay months of rent for her shitty apartment. And it could maybe even be enough to convince the headmaster to give her more time to pay her tuition.

"Great tools for cheap, you can't find greater tools for this price anywhere," was a shout that jolted Mina out of her thoughts. Then she realized that she had wandered on a really shady street that was filled with vendors who looked like they were ready to bag their goods and run at any moment. And since they were clearly selling magical objects without a license, they definitely had a reason to be afraid.

Mina watched the relatively large group of vendors peddle their goods for several minutes. Some people were even buying them despite not having guarantees they would not explode on their faces or do something even worse. And as the apprentice alchemist watched it, she began thinking why could she not do the same. She could definitely peddle her useless goods to some fool. Maybe if she really got lucky she could even earn twenty silver without taking part in some deranged dildo demonstration.

It took a moment but eventually, Mina found a free spot that was close to the crossing of five alleys so she could escape with ease in case any authorities came. Though despite the relative alertness of the peddlers, nobody seemed that concerned and there even were others in the green robes of the alchemist academy.

Once on the spot, Mina placed her bag on the ground to spread her goods on top of it. But when she was about to open her mouth to suggest someone nearby to come and take a look, her tongue froze. The other supposed students nearby would definitely be able to hear her. And some might even recognize her voice if they actually were her peers. And as she listened to them speaking to someone, their rough hushed male voices could have been almost anyone from her class.

Only passing glances visited Mina's goods while she coughed a bit in an attempt to get her borderline melodic and very instinctive voice different. But even as she did it, she considered going somewhere less crowded to practice.

"Pretty-elf wants to trade goods?" came a rough goblin voice that jolted Mina. Her hands immediately moved to her mask but it was definitely still there.

"What goods?" Mina uttered as she made sure her long ears were not poking her hood. But as she did it, she noticed that a few strands of her very distinctive red hair had spilled on her mask. She immediately pushed them back behind the mask before pulling the hood tighter.

"Mysterious Master has a special tool to trade for pretty-elf," the goblin voiced. He wore black robes that were similar to the shopkeeper from before but this one wore the faceless mask that was popular in the slums.

"Sure, let me see it," Mina voiced. She decided that there was no way the goblin actually knew who she was. Besides, if she acted like she did not care, she might fool him into thinking that she was not who he thought she was.

"Very high quality, will please any woman," the goblin voiced and he took out a large green double-ended dildo from his robe pocket. It looked almost fleshy with a slight transparent glow. Even if Mina was not exactly an expert on such tools, the detailed design alone indicated that the object was way more valuable than anything she had.

"Right, sure, let's trade," Mina voiced after a moment of hesitation when the culprit became clear in her mind. Even if the perverted shopkeeper had sent this goblin after her, there was no reason why she should not take the dildo. After all, even as it was clear to her that the goblin was playing some game with her, she should still try to profit from it as she could just pawn the perverted tool for some quick cash.

The goblin just slapped the dildo into Mina's hand and he grabbed the goods from the bag before running away. The oddly rubbery surface that almost felt like skin caused Mina to squeeze it a bit and the weird veins bulged on the green surface. But as the crowd around Mina began staring at her, she quickly stashed the dildo into her robe pocket before running away with her bag.

It took several slum blocks before Mina stopped running and by then her body was heated with a red blush on her still-hidden face. And not entirely because of her running. All the way there, the dildo had been rubbing against her stomach through the pocket fabric that barely protected her from feeling its distinctive shape.

"Why did I run?" Mina panted to herself. She even slapped her mask for missing the opportunity to immediately offer the dildo for sale when she had been surrounded by so many clearly interested people. But when she turned around to go back, the image of the masked men surrounding her while she held the dildo caused her to turn around again.

Mina sighed and she found a moment of regret in actually agreeing to the deal. She could not exactly just whip out the perverted object before some random passerby or shopkeeper and ask if they wanted to buy it. And just the thought of that caused her to almost giggle like she was forced to play part in some dumb street play.

Approaching steps jolted Mina out of her thoughts and she saw a woman in an oddly expensive and revealing white dress walk along the street. She wore a simple golden mask that did not hide her long blond hair or elven ears. Thought that the woman was a prostitute visited Mina's mind considering the location, so she reached into her pocket with a trembling hand as she was trying to force herself to do the offer.

The approaching woman had exposed lips through her mask and she even gave Mina a slight smile as they looked at each other. But as the apprentice alchemist clutched the dildo in her pocket, she could not bring it out. And so the woman in white just walked past her and down the alley.

After that, Mina visited the fronts of several pawn shops but she could not bring herself to enter even one of them. Every time she found some excuse not to do it. Either the owner looked too much like a lecher who would give her a hard time or too decent to accept such a perverse object. And as she did her increasingly tilted parade around the city, she found herself rubbing the dildo in her pocket more and more.

"At least it's nice on the touch," Mina muttered as she decided to just head for home. At first, she had only taken hold of the object when she had tried to get herself to enter one of the shops, but as she was looking at the sun fall behind the surrounding apartment blocks, she was inclined to not stop feeling up the intriguing surface while thinking just how it had been made.

** * **

When Mina reached her apartment complex which was located in the better part of the slum district, she headed straight to the communal bath. At such a late hour she expected to have all of the women's side to herself to wash her heated body without disturbances. So in the changing room, she just dumped all of her things into a basket before heading for the bath.

"Anybody here?" Mina asked from the edge of a large marble pool that was filled with steaming water. The bathing facilities in the basement of her apartment building were far more luxurious than she would have ever expected from the way the building looked from the outside. The pool was even bigger than the one she was used to at her family estate.

As the only reply Mina got was the echo of her voice, she placed her basket on the edge of the pool and sat down. The temperature felt just right for her long tempting legs and she immediately slid down to sit in the water that barely reached above her knees. And when she closed her eyes while soaking in the water, she was almost able to imagine that her life was back to normal again. Though today was even less normal than usual since she was clutching a dildo in her hands.

"Damn thing feels even better while wet," Mina muttered. She was mostly hidden behind the edge of the pool to anyone who would come in but still just holding the perverted object in her hands almost made her tremble.

"And it even floats, I definitely should study this... to learn things," Mina voiced while she forcefully pressed the dildo underwater. She waved it around before giving it a hard stroke just to feel the skin brush against her palm. Then she used it to scrub her back and the thick veins on it worked surprisingly well for the task despite being soft.

"To learn about advanced alchemy," Mina flared with a slight smile like someone had accused her of having impure motives. After that she looked behind her several times to make sure the sturdy wooden door to the bath was closed like just once was not enough or that she did not trust her green eyes for some reason.

"Yes, I'm going to study its properties," Mina voiced with a swallow and she let the dildo float in the water for a moment while she made sure her long red hair was still tied to a bun. While she did it, her eyes kept burning every detail of the dildo into her mind, and the more she looked at it, the more curious she became about what it would feel like in different situations.

"Test number one, an examination from all sides," Mina voiced and she grabbed the dildo only to press it between her perky breasts. Then she began sliding it down her smooth stomach until the tip reached her red pubic stripe.

"Damn thing making me tingle, but there are no signs of it contaminating the water around it," Mina grinned and she lifted to a crouch. She did so quickly only to freeze to hold the dildo in her hands as she hesitated to press it against her pussy. But then she adjusted her grip before sliding the rubbery rod between her thighs to press its side along her vulva.

"It feels a bit big for a... penetration test... but I should at least try the... tip," Mina voiced while thirst began burning her lips. She had barely drunk the whole day but even as she licked her lips, she decided she wanted to fulfill her increasingly demanding curiosity first. So she dragged the dildo under her crotch so that she held it there from both ends.

"This has to feel better than... a real one, truly cutting-edge design, in pleasing any woman," Mina said while she slid the object along her vulva. Her clit was already throbbing against it but she was not sure if her arousal was entirely because of the dildo and not also driven by the deranged act of doing this in a public bath.

"Ups, I did not mean to do a penetration test," Mina voiced with a grin when she pulled the dildo along a bit too much, and the tip lodged between her vulva. Though then she forced it deeper with clear intent and her folds spread with only slight heated throbbing.

"Fuck, it's climbing in, definitely some special material, maybe even entirely artificial, designed for a purpose," Mina uttered as the dildo pressured itself deeper into her pussy just due to the water pressure. As water and the green mass pushed into her, a few air bubbles burst from her pussy. The weird sensation only added to her tilted state.

"There is no way, I can fit all of it," Mina whispered as her hands pushed the dildo deeper until almost half of it was in her. Just the sensation of the object stirring in her caused her breathing to go ragged. And she could hardly believe that something so big had even fit inside of her without her squirming in pain.

Mina suddenly decided that she wanted to keep the dildo for a few days. And during that time she would use it to its fullest before selling it since she really should not keep something so expensive with all the trouble she was in. Though only in the next moment she realized that she will have more trouble selling a dildo that she had used.

Image of a shopkeeper asking Mina if the tool she was trying to sell had been used before flashed before her eyes. And even if she could hide the embarrassment from her face mask on, her voice could still tremble. Not to even mention how humiliating selling something that had been in her pussy would feel. And as she thought about that, she slowly rubbed the dildo into her folds.

"I should not do this, I'm not a sick pervert," Mina suddenly uttered and she began glancing at the door again. But as her trembling hands tried to pull the dildo out, they slid on its surface like her walls were gripping it too tightly for her to get enough friction from the object underwater.

"I don't know what I would do if I were caught like this, it would be too much," Mina panted while staring at the door. She pressed her breasts into the edge of the pool to hide all but her head behind it. All the while her attempt to remove the dildo turned into her stroking it and stirring her pussy.

"What they would make me do," Mina whispered with a slight smile but when the door actually swung open, her eyes dilated in borderline horror. Even though the green-skinned half-orc was familiar to the alchemy student, it took her several moments to focus on his face to recognize him.

"Mina, I have been looking for you, your rent is late for two days from what you promised," Jaxon boomed. He did not even wear a shirt so his sizable chest and arm muscles were on full display and his gray shorts did little to hide his bulge. Meanwhile, Mina pressed herself against the edge of the pool so that only the top of her face was showing.

"Get out," Mina commanded and her hands failed yet again to drag the dildo out of her underwater. She almost tried to get up only to stop when she realized that the half-orc would definitely see her breasts if she did it.

"I'm just seeing your face, pay your rent if you want me to leave," Jaxon voiced. Mina stared at him with wide-open eyes while she kept pressing her breasts harder into the side of the pool like she could escape through it. The tingling in her body was finding a new height, especially around her nipples as they grew erect against the marble surface that felt a bit cold in comparison to her body.

"I can't yet, just give me a few more days and I can pay all of it," Mina stuttered. Her body began to tremble a bit while she kept trying to remove the dildo while burning the shapes of the half-orc's chest into her memory. She was not exactly trying to do it but it was just happening as she was unable to look away for reasons she was not able to focus on.

"You really think I'm running some charity?" Jaxon shrugged and just seeing how his well-defined muscles moved caused Mina to gasp. No amount of muscle had ever made her feel like this but that was the least of her worries as long as the dildo refused to leave her pussy.

"I will pay this time, I promise," Mina uttered. She tried to adjust her crouch to get a better chance to get the dildo out but it only caused the pressure inside of her to shift. It forced a moment grin on her face that she barely managed to remove.

"I trust you one more time, if you let me watch," Jaxon offered. His words managed to freeze the grin from Mina's lips but the same lips just began to gape while her mind envisioned the orc seeing the dildo in her. He would definitely laugh and call her a sick pervert, if not just evicting her by saying that Mina was too deranged to be his tenant. After all, the rules he had set forbid whores.

"Watch what?" Mina exclaimed and her face burst bright red. She also realized that with the size of Jaxon's bulge, his cock would definitely be visible from above as it pushed his shorts open.

"You finish what you doing there and walk out," Jaxon grinned. Mina was forced to swallow a rush of saliva just from trying to think what doing what he was asking would require. But there was no way she would just let her landlord watch her play with some perverted alchemy creation.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers
123456...9