Bimbo's Apprentice Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not with that total lack of muscles, I'd rather believe she is some blackmailed noble cunt than a knight of any kind," another man protested. It caused Mina to grin in confused relief as she tried to convince herself that she was just being blackmailed to do this due to a series of events. And that she definitely was not some pervert who would ever even dream of doing this normally.

"Mina, I'm about to cum," Elbert flared. His words were delivered with a burst of excitement. Even Mina felt it but then she remembered that she really did not want semen flooding into her unprotected womb. She had not been a big fan of such an act before her chastity seal had been confiscated and she definitely was not now.

"Not inside," Mina exclaimed. She locked her eyes on the dildo pumping into her pussy and she suddenly re-registered that it was not an actual cock. And unless the dildo had some very specific design, there was no way the seed would ever reach even her skin.

"Fat chance, I'm creaming your tight hole already," Elbert announced. But despite his words, Mina just felt the dildo pulse against her walls while the only lube on her folds came from her own juices.

"You are?" Mina uttered as she kept looking behind her from under her body. A bit of cum had slipped out of the dildo and it was trailing down Elbert's balls. And more of it was beings squeezed out at each of his thrusts.

"You are right, you are better at being a dumb bimbo," Elbert voiced and he pulled out his cock from the dildo. Then he squeezed the hole at the end of the dildo to carefully drag it out of Mina. But no matter how intently she stared at her vulva, no semen burst out of her.

"You already done? I thought you really wanted to fuck that Mina," the half-elf in the box voiced. But just hearing her own words caused her to shake her head as she should be happy that her peer was already done.

"Calling a horny cunt like you Mina is more insulting to her than anything else," Elbert sighed as he stepped back. Though only a moment later he got an idea and he reached to the top of the box to drop the dildo through the hole. It landed with a wet slap on Mina's back and it smeared her own juices in a line on her as it rolled to the floor. There it burst out some of its semen load while it was clear that most of the stains were caused by fluids from her own body.

"How much to reveal your face?" came a booming question behind Mina. The voice's owner was a hulking man in a fancy bright blue colored noble's garment.

"I won't remove it," Mina almost flared. Just the thought caused her face to burn against the rubbery helmet. And she almost wanted to hold it with her hands to make sure it was not melting away.

"Not even for one gold?" the man asked. Mina gasped at the offer even as she thought that she had heard wrong. There was no way someone would actually offer so much to her so it was clear the man just wanted to humiliate her.

"I won't remove it," Mina uttered as there definitely was no prize she would be willing to accept right now to show her face. Not even for a whole gold.

"Fine then," the man voiced and he rammed a very hot dildo into Mina's pussy. But as the foreskin moved along her walls and she saw balls hang from between her legs, she realized it was not a dildo.

"A real cock?" Mina uttered. She had already touched two of them but having one throb against her folds was definitely a different experienced. Especially since now the bulged veins pulsed their rhythm into her flesh.

"Better than one of these dildos, right?" the half-orc voiced as Mina just stared at his balls. She was forced to rethink her previous comparisons to feeling one with her hands. Though then she realized that the increasingly burning sensation tingling her core was mostly due to the reaction of her own body.

"Take it out, I don't have a chastity seal," Mina panicked. But even then she thought that maybe it could be fine to just keep it inside for a moment to completely sate her curiosity.

"Just what kind of a whore are you, if you don't have one," the half-orc shrugged. The move shifted his cock in Mina and she almost yelped from the weird sensation. The skin on the rod glued into her walls while the meat inside slid. Like the penis really was some meat roll that she was squeezing with her second toothless mouth.

"I'm not a whore," Mina gasped. She tried to gather the strength to push herself forward but her legs were truly locked in place by now. And slight anger boiled in her, since it was so much easier for the man, he should be the one getting out of her and not the other way around.

"Then drag yourself off from my cock, I'm not doing it," the half-orc shrugged again. Mina almost wanted to command him to leave her pussy this instant but then her eyes tilted as she realized that it was her who was delaying getting the cock out of her. As long as it stayed still, there was no risk of it cumming and she could keep feeling the perverse sensations all over her body from being connected like this.

"Horny-elf does not need to worry, Humble Runk has special chastity dildos, works to remove cum," the masked goblin announced. Mina almost flared her agreement instantly but she swallowed her tongue to not seem too eager. Not to mention, she should not let this happen just because of her own curiosity.

"Just give the one gold and you can do what you want," Mina voiced, and just hearing such words coming from her own lips caused her body to shiver with a pulse of heat down her spine all the way to her clit.

"Deal, just let me cum raw in your unprotected elf cunt," the half-orc nodded. The coarse words tilted Mina's mind for a moment. Not to mention the man had agreed so easily that she began to suspect that she was being scammed again. With one gold on top of everything else, she could deal with her possible pregnancy with ease and pay her tuition fees for the rest of the year.

"Fine, but you have to pay first," Mina panted and the half-orc reached to drop a gold coin from the top hole of the box. It landed just below her neck and glued into her heated skin. Even like this, she was able to feel the shape of the coin and its legit weight.

"And this counts as one of the five dildos," Mina panted as thrusts began hitting her inner gate. And even then it were the reactions of her own body that were overshadowing the actual movements of the cock. Like the act of her letting some man whose name she did not even know use her to pleasure his cock was doing it for her more than the actual sex part.

"Hear that? My manhood is in the same category as other tools designed to pleasure women," the half-orc voiced. Mina nodded to his words while she tried to make herself believe that her body was just being overwhelmed by the constant sex and she was not being turned on by the fact it was prostitution.

"That's what my wife said too, when are you going to come and visit again?" one of the men asked. Mina gasped as she thought that this cock had been inside other women. She suddenly wanted to know if this fat piece of meat inside of her would cause any woman to react as she did.

"If she is really missing me, tell her to go on a diet," the half-orc sighed. His insulting words jolted Mina from her hazed thoughts of hoping that all women were deep inside like her. In that world, she definitely would not be some sick pervert.

"Scum... absolute scum," Mina mouthed silently. She suddenly remembered a half-orc arms trader who had asked her if she wanted to get her dear father a discount deal. Back then she had just refused while not being sure what he had meant and now she really hoped that this man was not him despite him reminding her of him.

"You, the academy student, was that Mina you were talking about some baron's daughter?" the half-orc asked and Mina froze. A twisted sense of shame and revulsion twisted her stomach only to be burned away by the relentless battering into her pussy. Air escaped from her mouth almost as steam while she felt like she just needed the final confirmation and her body would explode.

"Yeah, but they aren't nobles anymore, you probably heard of the fraud case of the duke and the baron," Elbert replied. His words reminded Mina that a man that she knew was watching her being fucked by a half-orc. And she was not sure if her body would react less or more if he was not paying some goblin for that honor.

"Then I better go give her a visit when I have time, if I remember right, she did give me the glances but was too embarrassed to do anything with her parents in the house," the half-orc voiced and Mina remembered that his name was Richard. Now there suddenly were two men that she had spoken to her watching her being fucked. And one of them was inside of her making her feel things she lacked words to describe.

"Scum scum scum," Mina silently repeated with her heavy breathing even as a sick sense of excitement twisted her lips to a tilted grin. Her mind began imagining that every man in the room was someone that she knew. They had all ganged up on her to humiliate her.

"No point, her cunt is still too tight, or she already has some patron," Elbert said. It took a moment for Mina to register that they were still talking about her. The part of her that used to be noble, and for now, was still a student at the academy.

"What do you mean?" Richard asked. Mina just wished that they would stop talking about her. The men were in the slums paying for some deranged dildo show and out of all the people in the city, they had to be talking about her. And in the following moment, the nubile half-elf's mind tilted from the thought that many other men might just randomly be talking about her during even more perverse acts.

"There has to be a reason why she was not jailed and why she is still at the academy even as everything her family had was confiscated," Elbert pondered. His words almost made Mina giggle even though she had no idea why.

"You mean she fucked the duke?" one of the men exclaimed. The image of the elven duke flashed into Mina's mind. He had always looked at her with disdain and avoided talking to her whenever it would have been possible. If anything the duke would have sold her somewhere to humiliate her even more.

"I heard she ratted out her family, maybe she did so while fucking the duke," the second man added. His accusation almost made Mina protest but she bit her lip to stop herself. She had heard far worse rumors at the academy and just because she was being fucked right now did not mean she could not endure them.

"Heh, makes sense when you're selling out your purity, might as well go for the highest bidder," the third man mused. His words jolted Mina even more than the last ones. Even if she was being paid an entire gold and then some, she could definitely have gotten a bit more if she had made a deal with some noble. But there had been no way she could just walk to some man and ask how much they were willing to pay to have her as their toy.

"Damn Mina, you have the cunt of a virgin noble daughter, it keeps my attention no matter what," Richard commented like to bring the focus back to the woman in the glass box. And as the cock pumping her intensified its assault during the moment of silent staring, she almost hoped the men would have just kept talking about the other her.

"It can't be that good with the ease she is taking things up her cunt," one of the men sighed as he placed his tip on the hole before Mina. He began jerking it hard there like he just brought it there to milk his seed out.

"Yeah, for that hole anything smaller than that would just flap around unless she got all the best elasticity genes from her elven side," another man commented while Mina saw more cum being shot on the coins that were littered before her. She watched it with tilted eyes without trying to avoid it even as some of the penis cream hit her breasts.

"Fuck, I'm going to fire my mighty gun already," Richard announced only to have heated pressure blast into Mina's core during his words. She gagged out saliva while a sensation she had definitely not felt before filled her core. It was like a flood that tried to melt her mind and body to become part of the mass that had been drilling her depths.

"Full rear barrage, I hope your fine cunt can survive this," Richard declared. His cock barely deflated as he kept pumping his hip to unload all of his semen. As the seed mixed among her folds, his strikes became increasingly devastating and the tip rammed into her inner gate even harder than before.

"S-stop, you are pushing it into my womb," Mina stuttered. She could see in her mind's eye how all of her body was being filled with boiling white cream. And as she could barely breathe through her stuffy nose, she began expecting that the pressuring load would burst out of her other end at any moment.

"Two gold if you let me impregnate you," Richard offered and Mina almost accepted it before shaking her head. There was no way she wanted to be a mother like this. Let alone be family with some person who paid to pump her womb full of seed.

"No, pull out." Mina flared. First of the semen burst out of her pussy only to glue into the glass and drip down on the inside. And some of it slid along her skin like some slime monster to mix into her pubes.

"Five gold, should be enough to feed them even if they are twins," Richard voiced while he accelerated his hip. Like he had decided to milk his balls dry even if it was the last thing he did.

"Please just pull out, I can't move my knees," Mina pleaded. Despite her words, she just stared at the watery cum ooze out of her pussy. She felt like she had been locked to lean her ass against the wall and her body lacked all power to remove it. And that she could no longer affect her fate if nobody else did it for her.

"Fine, then beg for this chastity dildo like you mean it," Richard said as he removed his cock with a loud slurp. Runk waved a white dildo with a long rubbery tip at him and he grabbed it.

"Please, just get this semen out of me, I can't get pregnant like this," Mina panted while her burning pussy breathed air that made her feel cold on the inside. And as her brain heated in contrast, she just wanted to be filled again to have her entire body to be grilled in mind-numbing temperatures.

"Nice tone, I almost believe you," Richard voiced and he thrust the dildo into Mina's depths. The long tip just hit her end and was bent to swirl inside of her like some tentacle.

"What do you mean?" Mina almost gawked while her inner folds were glued against the new dildo. Like it was sucking everything inside of her toward it.

"No cunt is dumb enough to be filled by virile half-orc seed unprotected, you would be practically begging to get impregnated by me," Richard said as he began thrusting the dildo with reckless abandon. It was definitely absorbing the semen but at the same time, it was stirring her depths.

"Why are you saying it like she doesn't know?" one of the men asked. Mina was not sure what was so special about half-orc seed besides the pure volume. If any fresh semen had been pumped in her like that, there definitely would have been a risk for it to take root regardless of from whom it came.

"Because I'm pretending to think that she is some dumb naive bimbo," Richard shrugged with a hard twist of the dildo. "There is no way I would pay one gold just to nut in a basic whore."

"Man, you must be good at pretending, only a used-up whore would take a job like this," one of the men voiced. Only a few laughed at the joke and a moment of silence filled the room as the men began staring at Mina like they hoped to see the truth with their own eyes.

"Did the tip enter your womb already?" Richard asked to break the silence. Instead of thrusting, he began rotating the dildo in her like she was some machine that needed to be operated in such a way.

"No, please keep trying," Mina panted. The tip just kept stirring her end and even if her pussy was clean of semen, there definitely was some in her womb. So she just sighed as she reached to grab the gold coin from her back. She clenched it in her palm while resuming her hug around her thighs.

"My arm is getting tired, one of you guys take my place," Richard said and he let go of the dildo only for it to slip out and fall on the floor. This time Mina's soaked and swollen vulva closed almost immediately like it wanted to keep what was left inside from escaping.

"I'll just deal with it later, this counted as the fourth one right?" Mina stuttered. Her eyes trailed between the cum-stained silver coins and the golden one as she wanted to make sure none of them went missing. She had definitely earned all of them in her mind and she did not want to lose even one of them.

"So one more, pick a good one gentlemen," Richard voiced. Then the men turned around and Mina glanced at them inspecting the dildos on the shelves. As one of them approached a dildo with three fat twisted tips, she really hoped they would not pick that one, especially since she only had two holes and preferred that only one of them would be used.

"Let's see how much she can really take," Elbert said and Mina saw him carry something large and blue behind her. As she saw its size, she barely felt any relief from the fact it was just one rod.

"I don't think that can fit any female that is not a giant," Richard said. Mina nodded in agreement. She was barely seeing the bottom of the fat tip from under her body and the whole thing almost looked like some demon log.

"Don't worry, see? This thing squeezes into tighter spots," Elbert voiced and his demonstration of squeezing the long pipe dildo caused the other men to give him room to approach Mina's ass. She just stared with borderline terror as the flat tip was aimed into the hole in the box and pushed against her vulva.

"Nice try, there is no way that is going to fit," Mina panted. She even tried to squeeze her pussy shut but the way it was swollen, she hardly had any control over it. So all she could do was to tremble when the mass suddenly slurped into her opening.

"You were saying," Elbert irked as he kept pushing the dildo. Even as it was squeezed smaller inside of Mina's walls, as more of the length pushed into her, the more all of it pressured against her inner grip. Like the dildo had been designed to stretch her to her limits without mercy.

"It seems you know this whore's body better than she does," one of the men commented while Mina watched the dildo hit her end and cause a slight pressured bulge on her stomach. But even then, there was no pain, just heated tingling and weird impulses.

"I'm really sick, this can't be normal," Mina whispered as she stared at the other half of the dildo with a grin. At least there was no chance all of it could fit her. But it did not stop Elbert from dragging the dildo back to ram its tip into her inner gate like to make sure that there was no more room.

"Fuck, see her juices spill on the damn thing? And she is not even lubed," one of the men exclaimed. Even Mina saw transparent lines flow down the blue pipe. And even as her lips burned from thirst, her other end looked like it was an endless reservoir of water.

"Hey Mina, can you admit being that baron's daughter, that asshole's fraud cost me fifty silver," some man said. His words made Mina think of several men but she had no idea who he was. Then again she was not even entirely sure just how the fraud case had gone since she had not even been invited to the court that day.

"That's a fun idea, beg for our forgiveness if you don't want us to destroy your cunt," Elbert threatened as he began rotating the dildo. The smooth surface slid easily on Mina's folds but it did not mean that it was not causing them to twist a bit around it as it rotated.

123456...9