Bimbo's Apprentice Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This way gentlemen," were the words that echoed with heavy distortion into Mina's box when the door finally opened. She was not sure what she had expected but she could only stare when ten or so masked men stepped into the room. Her immediate thought was about why would men want to buy dildos but then she began suspecting the reasons why she was even there.

"This fine lady has agreed to demonstrate to well-paying customers the high quality of Humble Runk's goods by fucking five dildos," the goblin announced. Mina closed her eyes for a moment but she could not stop focusing on the men gathering around the box to leer at her. And in her mind's eye, there were way more of them than could possibly fit into the room.

"Just five? Then pick good ones," one of the men mused and he went and grabbed a big fat dildo with a flat tip. Just looking at it caused Mina to tilt even if it looked oddly soft the way it swayed.

"You aren't here to buy dildos, right?" Mina uttered as the first of the men pushed a red dildo with many clumps into the box through the hole that was before Mina. Her eyes tilted from just trying to look at it for the whole length. But at least it was far more manageable than the pipe-shaped one.

"Sure we are, my wife wants something bigger," one of the men exclaimed. Mina did not even look who he was. With the way her heart was beating, if she let her eyes wander around, she might just overload in more ways than one and just collapse to the bottom of the box. And she really hoped she would not do it with a grin.

"Mine too," another added and several others laughed. It echoed with a distortion into the box and Mina's ears. At that moment she steeled herself to do what she was getting paid to do, giving up now would only add to her humiliation. And the red dildo did not look that bad at all the way it wobbled as the man swayed it before her.

"So you going to start fucking it at some point?" one of the men flared. Several others grunted in agreement and Mina tried to get her head to think of this as an assignment that was no different from anything she would do at the academy. But that thought just made her burn a bit harder.

"Faster I start, the faster this is over," Mina panted as she got to her knees while the roof of the box forced her to keep her head down. As her body was properly exposed, several men did loud whistles that Mina could have sworn tingled her spine.

"What she said, I could stare at that body all day, she can't be an elf right?" a man asked. While he spoke, Mina turned her ass to the dildo. She definitely did not want to be stared at all day, with the way her brain was melting from the heat, she was not sure she could take that physically let alone mentally without breaking in some way.

"With that firm but shapely body, my bet is on an elf, but that red stripe tells me she is half of something," one of the men pondered. Mina just tried to close her ears from his words that made her remember some insults from the past. She pressed her feet against the glass only to realize that she could not really reach the dildo properly like this.

"My Humble Runk, just how much did you pay to get this fine specimen into this display?" one of the men asked. But Mina's attention was stolen by the soft but clumpy dildo tip that pressed into her vulva. The man holding the object did his best to angle it but he was only able to rub and tap her pussy.

"It's not polite to speak of the price of fine women," Runk replied. Mina's eyes blurred from shame while she thought that she had been scammed to do this with some ridiculously low price. But that could not possibly be the case, earning whole silvers in a day was a very high salary among commoners.

"Must have been a few golds the way she looks," another man said. Mina gasped as she tried to comprehend why someone would pay gold for something like this. And in the back of her mind, she thought the man was mocking her in some way.

"Come on, stop teasing us, crouch up and take more of it in," one of the more impatient men flared. Mina looked behind her to sway her ass but the best she could do was to get the dildo to brush against her back a bit. So she leaned forward to get some support with her hands while she thought about what she should do.

"Crouch? Right, I can't fuck... it like this," Mina panted as she got up only to press her back against the glass roof. As her body was heating up in the box, her breathing was getting increasingly ragged and she was forced to breathe through her mouth. And several more whistles echoed in her ears while she hesitated on all fours about what she should do.

"Now bring your fine ass closer," the man instructed and Mina stepped backward awkwardly and she somehow managed to almost slam her ass into the glass wall. Her skin immediately felt like it had been glued against it. But luckily for the audience, her pussy was just within the reach of the dildo.

"That's it, now steady yourself and let my strong hands do all the work," the man voiced and Mina looked at the dildo between her crouched legs. As it was pulled out the soft clumps of the unnatural rod slid against Mina's pussy. Then the man angled the tip to thrust into her depths to force a small yelp from her lips.

"Her cunt is making the dildo wet," someone commented. As the mass pushed into Mina, it pressured out her glistening juices and the stirring rod caused her to lower her torso until it rested almost perfectly aligned on top of her thighs. And as her body formed a highly distorted T-shape, her weight was distributed between her ass that leaned into the glass, and her feet.

"Are you going to make me do all the work?" the man moving the dildo inside Mina exclaimed. After the initial entry, he slowed down to adjust his grip so that his thumb began brushing her vulva. But she was in no position to notice with the throbbing clumps all over the dildo hitting her folds.

"I can't really move like this," Mina uttered as she looked from between her knees at how the fat dildo stretched her vulva. Her hands suddenly had no strength in them and she simply lifted them to hug around her thighs. It gave her almost a box-shaped view of her pussy, like she too was just watching some perverted show.

"Well, there is more than one way to make her work, how much to jerk my cock?" one of the men voiced. Even if Mina knew what the words meant, she still had a moment of trouble understanding just what the man had offered her. And blushed sweat formed on her forehead just from the attempt.

"Huh?" Mina uttered as she lifted her head to look in the direction of the voice on the right. It was just another large man who wore clothes anyone on the streets could wear. And he was just casually suggesting Mina to do something extremely deranged for money.

"Is five enough?" the man asked as he dug out five silver coins from his pocket. He waved them for Mina before the hole in the box on her right side. She looked at them like she once again had trouble understanding why would anybody just give her five silver like that. Even the best job postings she had seen would barely give that sum in a week.

"Five?" Mina gasped while her mind tilted about thinking how much five more silvers would help her. It alone might be enough to get the dildo back and pay several months of rent. So she could use the rest towards her tuition fees.

"It's agreed then," the man voiced and he pushed the coins through the dildo hole on Mina's right. Soon after came his sizable cock that had a slight green tint. She had not exactly agreed to jerk the man but now that his cock was before her, it did not look that objectionable even if it was not as appealing to look at as some dildos or Jaxon's cock. And just the thought of the landlord caused her to remember her impulse of wanting to know what the real thing would feel like.

"Come on, don't just stare at it, I don't need teasing from the highest prices handjob of my life, so far," the man mused. Mina sent just one glance at the five silvers and she reached for the cock. First, only two of her fingers clamped on its tip to give it a soft squeeze but then she was taken over by her impulse to feel up the whole length.

"It's soft," Mina gasped as the flesh rod felt like a heated meat roll in her grip. And even if her stomach was filled with a fat dildo, she felt a moment of hunger. But there was no way she would do something as indecent as letting her mouth touch such a thing so she just adjusted her grip to what she assumed would help her complete the jerking action.

"No, it's not, it's hard as steel just from looking at you," the man protested. Mina almost opened her lips to explain to the man that his cock definitely did not feel like steel. But at the last moment, she stopped herself. The last thing she wanted to do was lecture some random man about his body.

"Jerk mine too," another man said and five silver coins dropped from the hole on Mina's left. Her eyes tilted to stare at it, as it had a slight reddish tint and dark veins, it took a moment for Mina to even realize that it was a penis. But as the tip swelled like a mushroom, it had the same basic design as the other cocks and cock-like objects she had seen so far. So with a swallow, she just grabbed it with her other hand while making sure that there were ten silver coins at the bottom of her box.

The second cock felt almost silky in Mina's hand in comparison to the other one. Her eyes tilted between them and her fingers began rubbing their veins and skin more out of curiosity than anything else. And as she did so, she was really glad her mask was hiding her shameful blush and slight gaping smile.

"She sure is taking her time, can you dildo her faster to give her the rhythm?" one of the men flared. It was neither one of the guys whose cocks Mina was gripping. At least for the moment, both of them seemed more than happy enough to have her hands treat their manhoods like they were the most delicate objects in the world that needed to be handled with care or they would break.

"Her pussy is really demanding, my hand is getting tired," the man stirring Mina complained. But even then he found the strength to tilt the dildo a bit to add extra pressure to her walls. And despite the object's soft nature, it kept shifting the pressure inside of her causing her to squirt a bit at each thrust.

"Wimp, let me do it then," another man exclaimed and he pushed the other man away to grab the dildo. He immediately dragged it out like to see how long it was before whistling and thrusting it back in. The move finalized Mina's body locking to its position, if she would try to move, she would collapse to the bottom of the box and she was not sure if she could get up. And just the thought of the men opening the box to help her up with many hands locked her in place even harder.

"I won't stop until you make those cocks cum," the man now controlling the dildo threatened with a loud slurping sound from Mina's pussy. Even if her weird locking position did not let her knees tremble, she still did not want to spend more time than was needed in the box.

"You will change the dildo when these cum?" Mina panted as she began jerking the cocks in sync. As she stared at the ground, she saw both of them on her sides. And as the dildo thrust into her without mercy, her hands did the same. She no longer treated them as something delicate but as devices she had to activate as fast as possible.

Way before Mina figured out the optimal way to make an actual male penis cum in her mind, the smaller cock on Mina's left shot creamy white on the floor of the box and a strong raw stink filled her nose. The man immediately pulled out from her grip and more of his seed squeezed into the box. Mina watched some of it drip down the side of the glass with a tilted grin.

"I will be sore for a few days," the man voiced as he hid his deflating cock back into his pants. Mina barely looked at it as she focused on the line of slime across her palm. The thin line was almost translucent while the stains on the bottom of the box had white hues. More than one of the silver coins had been dirtied by just the one blast.

"One left," the man behind Mina flared and he began twisting the dildo. Its knobs began rotating against her folds and she grabbed the remaining cock with both hands even as she was barely able to use her left to jerk it. And her mind froze at the thought that she had just stained another man's penis with the seed from another. But he did not seem to care or notice.

"Just keep your hands steady, I can do the rest," the owner of the half-orc cock promised and he thrust with his hip. His veins began to burn their movements into Mina's palms. The vivid sensations were almost comparable to the dildo fucking her pussy if not counting the perverted reactions of her own body. Though at this point she almost expected that her hands would suddenly get wet and start throbbing.

There was an odd moment of silence that was only filled with lewd sounds so Mina thought most of the men had left after getting bored or something. So she glanced around only to realize that they were staring at her behind their emotionless masks while holding their hands down into their pockets like in some twisted worship ceremony. More than one of their crotches was moving and Mina tried not to think about how they were clearly jerking themselves.

"Damn I missed," came words from the half-orc when Mina saw a stream of white shoot just below her head. She focused on the cock only to have another near miss as the man kept pumping his hip into her hands. Though her entire focus was robbed elsewhere when the dildo was dragged out of her in one go.

"Her cunt breathes," someone commented while air flowed into Mina's pussy and her vulva gaped with slight convulsions. For a few seconds, she felt oddly empty, like a natural part of her body had been suddenly removed and she was missing it on an instinctual level. Like instead of suffering from a phantom limb, she was experiencing some sick perverted phantom dildo syndrome.

"Red pubes, nice, you don't mind if I call you Mina?" a confusingly familiar voice asked while fingers reached to give Mina's soaked pubes a small pull. She quickly hugged around her thighs to not have her hands just hang on her sides while she tried to think about what had been asked of her.

"Why?" Mina gasped. She looked from between her legs to see the man wearing the academy's green alchemist robes. She had definitely registered before that one of the men wore them but she had not really been willing to focus on it with everything else that had been tilting her.

"There is a half-elf at the academy that I wish will look at least half as sexy as you naked," Elbert mused. Mina's mouth opened to almost gasp his name but she stopped at the last moment. She had done several group assignments with him but she would not exactly consider their relationship even being friends. Especially with all the improper suggestions of visiting his manor she had been getting during the last month.

"Can't we go with something more elegant, like Asandra?" Mina uttered only to realize that she might have messed up by mentioning the most renowned beauty of the alchemy line who was a pure-blooded elf. And she also really began to hope the box was distorting her voice as much outside as on the inside.

"Don't try, I'm calling you Mina and that's that, if that tight cunt had accepted my advances, I would not even be here," Elbert exclaimed as he thrust a large green dildo into Mina. "Instead I would be fucking that newly poor cunt as my personal whore."

"Hey, don't insult your good company," one of the men voiced while Mina watched with tilted eyes how the dildo sink into her. A noble heir of a baron whom she had known for years was filling her pussy and he was so casual about it. Like he had been a bigger pervert than her for way longer.

"Just making this show better, you guys don't mind if I play this up?" Elbert asked. Mina really wanted to protest but if she did so, he would just suspect her more. So instead she just clenched her teeth while she tried to paint him as some pervert she did not need to care about.

"I'm getting hard just thinking that she is an academy student, My Humble Runk, that can't actually be true?" one of the men asked. Mina gasped at his words. Since she did not have any other clothes than the ones given by the academy, she had no other choice than to come wearing them. And since they were not uncommon in the slums, she had thought it would be fine. But now that added clue would definitely be bad for her.

"Since it is making well-paying-customer hard, Humble Runk can confirm, the nubile elf came wearing the academy robes," the goblin nodded. Mina resisted an impulse to say that he was lying. Instead, she began to think of ways to make these men convinced that there was no way she was actually some student, let alone Mina.

"So whore or a student, or both," one of the men mused. His words caused Mina to tremble a bit with a grin. If she acted like some deranged slum whore, there was no way Elbert would even suspect her identity. After all, all he knew, his fellow student would not even be willing to go to his place to do work assignments.

"Mina, mind confirming that? If you refute that, I'm just assuming you are too ashamed to admit it, so either way works for me," Elbert voiced. His words set the final push for Mina's new plan, along with a twist of the dildo in her pussy. She had no idea what the man would do to her if he figured out who she was, and she really did not want to learn it today.

"You sure want to fuck that Mina's tight cunt, sure, I'm that poor loser," Mina voiced while trying not to stutter too much. "My horny cunt can't wait to be played with by my fellow student."

"Nice, also say you became a whore to pay rent and tuition," Elbert voiced but for a moment Mina was more tilted by him opening the front of his robe that anything else. Then he just thrust forwards into the dildo so that his balls hang in her view. It took several thrusts for her to realize that his cock was locked into the dildo and he used it like some penis extension.

"I'm a dirty whore who pays rent and tuition with sex," Mina voiced with a borderline giggle while her eyes tilted from the realization. What she said was now true but she also shook her head while deciding that this would definitely be temporary.

"I sure like this model," Elbert said. The dildo was dragging behind his hip movements but he was able to thrust the mass in Mina more than enough to tilt her. The sensation was definitely different from when the handheld dildo had toyed with her.

"You are fucking me," Mina panted with heavy breathing as she stated the obvious. The fleshy dildo was definitely cheating her senses to think that some big brute was taking her pussy. And due to the shape and color of the dildo, her mind kept telling her that it was her landlord.

"If you don't want to be called a dumb bimbo, you better up your dirty talk game," one of the men voiced as he placed his tip to the hole before Mina to jerk himself off. Only a moment later he shot even more seed into the box to add to the already raw stink inside.

"But I'm way better at playing a dumb bimbo, than some stuck-up nerd from the academy, you guys sure have some weird kinks," Mina voiced with a tremble in her tone. This was truly not her, or at least she had never been like this before. And if she truly was someone else right now, she really hoped she could return to what she used to be if she could separate the two in her mind and in the eyes of others.

"Yeah, what we have here is clearly some captured bimbo knight, just look at her helmet," one of the men exclaimed. His words caused Mina to think that this was probably something captured female prisoners of war would be forced to do. To entertain with their bodies the comrades of arms of the men they had killed. And she was doing it for money.

123456...9