Bimbo's Apprentice Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it pleases you, My Lady," Elbert nodded after the ducal daughter. He got no reply and soon enough there were just the two of them in the corridor. And he quickly closed the distance with a few steps like a spell had been lifted that stopped him from noticing the redhead.

"Now you, were you just going to open your bag?" Elbert asked as he let his eyes examine Mina from top to bottom. He had never dared to do it so brazenly before so she took it as yet another sign that he was toying with her.

"She already checked it, all fine," Mina voiced. She locked into Elbert's eyes and tried to stare the truth out of him. But as he responded with an amused smile, it only made Mina increasingly worried that her fate was locked into his hands in ways she did not even know yet.

"Do you expect me to believe that?" Elbert asked with a spike of excitement in his tone. He reached for the bag like as a challenge for Mina to resist. She clutched the bag against her chest with both hands even as she was not sure why she was being so reluctant about this part when she was already fucked quite literally.

"You were spying on me?" Mina demanded. Elbert's hand landed on her wrist but instead of trying to take the bag, he began feeling up her hand. It was a gentle caress and as he stared into Mina's eyes, it was clear he was trying to get a reaction. So she just stared back at him defiantly like that amount of touching was nothing to her.

"Ooh please, I was just following Asandra to make sure she would not get bored," Elbert voiced with a shrug. "But don't change the subject, I'm getting really suspicious now."

"You are playing a game with me, aren't you?" Mina kept demanding. Even if she could not refute her suspicions in her mind, she still wanted to at least gain the victory of making this devious man admit his plot to fuck with her.

"Are you?" Elbert asked back with a head tilt. His fingers slid to stroke Mina's palm as he took a proper grip on her right hand. But she just kept clutching her bag as she tried to fight increasingly perverted thoughts to find actual solutions.

"What do you want from me?" Mina almost flared. She was starting to feel a blush gathering on her face while her breathing got heavier from anger and pure shame. But even then she did not just yet want to blurt out her suspicions directly in a relatively public place.

"How about this, you let me inspect everything but the bag," Elbert voiced with a glance down. Mina's eyes followed his glance on an impulse but she managed to pull back up faster than he would notice.

"And why would I agree to that?" Mina uttered. She shook Elbert's hand off her like it was the main culprit to her body tilting into clear arousal. He let it happen with a slight grin and a step back.

"Or I can just bring you to a professor and see what they say about what is in your bag," Elbert said and Mina's eyes glazed. Not only was she being exposed, this man seemingly knew everything. And she had no choice but to play with his rules today or get potentially expelled.

"Fine, but you are going to pay me, right?" Mina voiced. Since it had come to this, she might as well try to benefit from it. Despite Elbert's father only being a baron, the family had risen to that position from being a merchant family so they had wealth and certain influence that overcame even some elven dukes.

"Really now?" Elbert uttered like he was shocked but then he shook his head into an excited grin. It made Mina think of him as the most deceitful manipulator that had ever lived. Like he was insisting on playing ignorant just to amuse himself and toy with her. But there was no way she would let him fool her again.

"It's what you want, right? Me to be your personal whore," Mina gritted as her anger and pussy almost burned in equal measure. She kept trying to decide which she would hate more, being only used by him or him selling her to others like a proper whore.

"Now where did you hear that?" Elbert mused before giving a strict command. "Not that it matters, into that closet, now."

Mina just spread her lips into a thin smile while her stomach felt sick just from thinking about the lengths this man had gone to turn her into what she was now. But even then she just turned around before heading for the closet. She just opened it and stepped in only to have Elbert push into her back and embrace her with his hands.

"You have no idea how long I have waited for this," Elbert voiced while his hands slid to feel Mina's stomach through her robes. She almost felt victorious for finally making him admit his deranged plot. And since he clearly valued her highly to put so much effort into her, she might as well use that to bargain.

"I want daily payments," Mina demanded while Elbert rubbed something that was clearly his erection against her ass. His hands slid to her thighs and felt them down to inspect her firm shapes.

"I can pay five silver every time you bend over to me," Elbert promised and he began pulling up Mina's robes. It took her several seconds to figure out if it was enough or not considering what she had been paid before. Even now she did not really know how actual whores were priced. Then again it all depended on how much the man was willing to pay for her specifically as she was one of a kind commodity.

"One gold," Mina gritted. She did not expect that amount but at least she could use that to bargain. Elbert let out a throat sound that almost sounded like laughter. All the while he kept pressing into her back and lifting her hem.

"Yeah right, I would not even pay that much to fuck Asandra," Elbert mused. The image of the heiress being pinned down by him filled Mina's mind, and she cursed the arousal she gained from seeing such perverse images in her mind.

"But don't worry, I can help you earn that much in a few weeks, just come work as my personal maid," Elbert offered. Mina suddenly saw herself dressed as a maid in the image of the two nobles fucking. She was just standing there with a tray of tea in case they got thirsty during the act.

"I will have to think about it," Mina voiced while Elbert pulled her robe high enough to feel up her bare thighs. The maid outfit was also lifted in her mental image before she shook the twisted fantasy away as Elbert was actually about to fuck her and with the way her heart was beating, she did not need any more spice to it.

"Who told you to pull your panties down, then don't blame me for coming in without preparations," Elbert flared and he suddenly lifted Mina's robe so that he held it up against her neck with his right hand. While she was being pushed down, she did not exactly want to correct him about her not even having panties today. And the image of her leaving them in the cum pool flashed into her mind.

Elbert kept pressing Mina's back down until her robe fell down to cover her head while leaving most of her body exposed. After that, he did not waste time in pointing his tip to her vulva and pushing in with his hip. As he holstered his whole length in raw, Mina almost giggled while thinking that she had had bigger. Though even then her folds wrapped around the manhood like to welcome it to a design holster.

"Warm and tight, like a proper noble, though I don't think you are bleeding," Elbert said while he took a hold of Mina's hip to keep her the way she was while he pulled out just to confirm that only transparent juices coated his cock. Mina just sighed as she let go of her bag before taking support from the floor with her hands while her knees bent a bit.

"Too bad, I would have given a bonus for your virginity, but at least you know to get wet for your new master," Elbert grinned as he began grinding his pubes into Mina's ass. She no longer cared if he was playing some twisted game with her as long as he paid her.

Elbert's hands wandered around Mina's hip and his right slid to her stomach. He gave her smooth stomach a hard finger dig before suddenly sliding towards the pussy. Once his fingers hit the pubic stripe they began to stroke its length like he was petting a cat.

"I thought only whores had stripes like these," Elbert exclaimed with slight glee. His fingers dug into the pubes while his hip kept its slow grind. With the pace he was going, he was clearly planning to take his time.

Meanwhile, Mina wondered how Elbert was even able to get hard since it had been less than a day since he had fucked her with a dildo. But she had to admit that she did not really know how cocks worked. Maybe, Elbert was some sick pervert that lusted after her at any cost and just the body contact with her was making him hard.

"Oh no, master caught my dirty secret," Mina gritted as she thought how she should play along to get more silver out of him. Considering he had partaken in some dildo show in the slums, he definitely had some very particular tastes. Not to mention that he had been awfully specific about making her a whore and not a wife or maid.

"Does a glass box mean anything to you?" Elbert asked with a shocked utter that just annoyed Mina at this point. As his fingers began pulling Mina's pubes, she thought that he wanted her to refute it so that he could interrogate her. So instead she decided to do the opposite on an impulse even if she had wanted to please him a moment ago.

"So how does it feel taking me raw this time, worth some extra?" Mina flared and even she was shocked by her word choices. Elbert immediately froze and as she thought that she had displeased him, she began swaying her hip like prove her worth of being paid.

"Am I pleasing you, master?" Mina voiced cautiously and she wondered if it was too late to play along. As the silence continued, she kept adjusting her hip to better milk the cock in a slow way just like Elbert had done before.

"Fuck, you are a dirty whore, how dare you let me put my dick in you," Elbert flared and he grabbed Mina's ass only to forcefully push her away. She stumbled forward but she managed to get to her feet and stand up in seconds. Though it took a bit longer for her to pull her robe down.

"You are the one who put it in," Mina flared back as she got up to stare at the nobleman. All the while fixing her robe to hide her legs. Though she hesitated for a moment while thinking if the man wanted her to beg to continue or something even more degrading.

"You are far less personal than I assumed," Elbert voiced before commanding. "Kneel down, and suck me clean from your dirty cunt."

Mina just clenched her teeth before falling to her knees, at least like this she did not need to see Elbert's face. Though when she tried to grab his cock, her hand was slapped away and he took a hold of his base to aim the manhood at her mouth.

"No hands, only your saliva is clean enough to touch me," Elbert flared and his other hand grabbed Mina's hair to press her face against his tip. She grudgingly enveloped it with her lips just to get it over with. All she knew any resistance would just excite him more or make him refuse to pay and humiliate her more.

"Suck if you want to get paid at all, whore," Elbert commanded like to validate Mina's fears. So she pressed her tongue to the bottom of the meat and began sucking it. It tasted raw but her soaked pussy had definitely cleaned it already in case it had not been before.

The harder Mina tried to suck to get Elbert to reach his climax, the more he pressed her face towards his pubes. He even clamped both of his hands to the sides of her head and tilted his hip just to get his tip to rub into her throat more. All the while his palms squeezed her pointed ears red.

"Swallow all and you get a bonus," Elbert exclaimed a moment before his seed shot down Mina's throat. She barely felt it as other than as a burn in her breathing that forced her to swallow to get the slime down to not block her windpipe. The load was definitely less than what had oozed out of the dildo he had used last night.

"And an even bigger bonus if you can suck me hard again," Elbert voiced, and as his cock deflated he pressed Mina's lips to kiss his pubes. The hairs tickled her nose and skin but somehow they were not even close to the things that annoyed her the most at the moment.

"Listen well whore, you will be mine alright but I will never touch you again, but don't worry, I will make sure you will have plenty of clients," Elbert promised. He swayed his hip like to swim his flaccid cock in Mina's saliva. Her eyes glazed while she thought that this was the fate that had been set to her by someone else the moment she had taken the dildo from the masked goblin.

"That does not sound like something an honorable noble would do," a serene voice rang into the closet as the door suddenly opened. Behind it stood Asandra holding her hand to cover her mouth like she wanted to hide her panic or other indecent expressions.

"Lady Asandra?" Elbert stuttered. He was too shocked to even push Mina from his cock. In fact, his hand kept her there with the grip on her hair. And the way Mina's eyes were dilating, her mind-tilting shock was not much lesser than his.

"Hello there, having fun I trust?" Asandra asked with a calm tone that alone unnerved Mina more than anything else that had happened to her today. Even if the heiress had not said anything obvious, the way her purple eyes sparked almost answered every question Mina had about the true culprit of her fate.

"This isn't what it looks like, I can explain, I'm pure for marriage," Elbert uttered like he was the most panicked out of the three. Mina tilted her head to look up at him despite the constraint on her hair just to see his reaction. It alone made her grin even as her mouth was filled with his flaccid meat and pubes.

"Ooh please, I had my ear on this door the whole time," Asandra sighed. Mina glanced at her with slight relief but then she was not sure if this meant that she was far more fucked than before. Not to mention, there was no way Asandra had done all of this just to turn her into a whore, right?

"You had?" Elbert gasped like his initial shock was only getting worse. Though he finally did get the idea to push Mina away. She let it happen while finding enough defiance to trail her teeth along the soft cock. It caused it to almost shine red and Asandra had to hide her lips again for some reason.

"Yes, now follow me, both of you," Asandra instructed and the other two fixed their robes to follow the heiress while exchanging glances with each other. Though as Mina saw Elbert's confused panic, she began smiling like she was in on the plot just to make him more confused.

Despite toying with Elbert, Mina hoped for a moment that he had been the mastermind behind her recent misfortunes just because she at least thought that she had understood his motives. Instead, the source of her troubles was the woman who kept looking behind her just to flash her hand hiding her lips. But no matter how the heiress tried, it was not enough to hide the manic glee in her purple eyes.

** * **

Mina and Elbert were led to an underground lab that had been designated for Asandra's graduation work. The noble elf locked the door behind them and even pushed a very heavy-looking chest to block the only entrance. The place did not even have windows and the only light came from bright sunlight rocks in the roof.

"Just why are we here?" Mina stuttered as Asandra just kept staring at her while still hiding her mouth. Though what was really bothering the redhead was that from the moment they had approached the lab, she had felt her body temperature rise and clit grow hard. Like something in this place was truly making her sick from arousal.

"Elbert, you would not mind showing me your cock, right?" Asandra asked with the sweetest tone like she was asking to see a new tea set or something. Mina almost began to giggle while she thought that the heiress had been perverting both of them into her own playthings.

"That would hardly be proper," Elbert uttered even as his eyes trailed down like he was already imagining what the blond elven beauty looked like naked. He was given some clear clues as she pushed her chest to bulge the robe from the front in a very indecent way.

"Strip," Asandra commanded and she quickly lifted a gold coin to tap Mina's nose. Her eyes tilted to see it a moment before her hands rose to the belt of her robe. And like to reward an obedient pet, the coin's corner was pressed to her lips until she bit into it to hold it there.

Mina could have sworn that her eyes blurred from pure shame as she opened her robe and let it fall to the ground. Then she did the same to her bra before bending down to remove her shoes and socks. Someone whistled while she did it but she did not want to look up to see which of the nobles was the culprit as it had been a very high-pitched sound.

"Your turn," Asandra purred and her eyes trailed to the nobleman. Mina just stared at a wall while holding the coin in her mouth. She almost welcomed the raw metal taste with the way her body was boiling from pulsing tingles.

"If you do it too," Elbert uttered. He was clearly glancing at Mina from the corner of his eyes even as he tried to only look at Asandra's face. Though the heiress had no trouble repeatedly glancing down like to encourage him.

"After you," Asandra promised with a polite nod. It reminded Mina of when she had seen her senior deliver the same line when letting someone walk past her on a narrow corridor.

"You better not just do this to humiliate me, right?" Elbert asked as he opened his robe to show his pants and shirt. Mina had no interest in seeing it and she found her eyes trailing on Asandra, if she too was going to strip, it would confirm that her motives too were perverted.

"You can trust me when I say, I'm planning for far more than humiliation and I will keep my word, like an honorable noble," Asandra voiced while she watched Elbert strip naked to reveal his flaccid cock. And the moment he was done, she opened her front to drop her robe to reveal that she had worn only one thing under it, a golden chastity belt.

"You would have to ask my father to get a key to this one, but am I satisfying our bargain in other regards?" Asandra voiced while she demonstrated that her hands were too small to properly cup her perky breasts. A slight gape and smile spread on Elbert's lips while his mind clearly devoured every detail he saw.

"There is one way I could get that key, to help you with that," Elbert stuttered while his eyes focused on the softly bouncing breasts that almost seemed to defy gravity the way they did not sag. Just seeing them made Mina want to hide her own even as nobody was looking at the perky but way smaller mounds.

"Depending on how you perform today, I might accept your help with that, one day," Asandra voiced while she stepped a bit closer with a lift of her breasts. Like she was very aware of their captivating effect on anyone who saw them for the first time. Elbert lifted his hands to grab them but he stopped them almost immediately like not to seem too eager.

"How may I serve, My Lady, or do you prefer mistress?" Elbert asked with a nod. Though despite the excitement on his face, he had not managed to get erect again. As Mina saw it from the corner of her eyes, she trembled a bit while thinking that Asandra might do something to a cock that had just been inside of her.

"Close your eyes, and hands behind your back," Asandra instructed and Elbert obeyed. Then she stepped behind him so that the nobleman was between the two women and she pushed his forearms together. Mina saw a green glow behind him but as she felt her face heat up, she was not sure if she wanted to know what it was.

"Just what did you bind me with?" Elbert asked and as Mina felt the heat rise in her body even more, she decided that she too wanted to know the answer. She was really beginning to hope that something unnatural was at play and she was not getting excited just because of what was happening.

1...456789