Bimbo's Apprentice Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a secret, now lay down on your back," Asandra said and Mina found enough courage to move to see a glimpse of the familiar-looking green binds that now locked Elbert's hands tightly behind his back. And even if the material was obviously the same, she hesitated to make the connection with the dildo due to what it would prove.

Once Elbert was on his back, Asandra knelt next to him. Mina saw a bit more of a green glimmer radiate in the room and the noblewoman took out a green ring from behind her back. Then she grabbed the man's flaccid cock and put it on the tip before dragging it down to the base.

"You aren't going to let me rest until you are satisfied, right?" Elbert grinned while Asandra squeezed his soft meat. It began to grow quickly and harden and it was clear that the ring was doing most of the work. Though Elbert stared at the dangling breasts before him with such glee that someone might assume those were the main culprit to his renewed erection.

"Something like that, Mina, go get that dildo," Asandra instructed while she jerked the cock with her fingers like she was evaluating it. Mina could have sworn that it already looked bigger than it had been in her mouth. Then again the heiress's slender fingers could have made anything look bigger from a distance.

"Dildo? What dildo?" Elbert uttered. Mina just clenched her teeth before stepping next to her bag. She hid the coin from her mouth in and took out the double-ended dildo. She squeezed it while she thought of the limited amount of holes available to it. And that she owned most of them.

"It's not for you, and you can open your eyes now," Asandra voiced and Elbert opened his eyes just in time to see Mina hold the perverse object before her with both hands. She was presenting it like a maid to her masters. And in her mind, she was trying to adjust to just being a maid who was only doing things because of the good pay.

"That's a big one, then who is it for?" Elbert asked while swapping his focus between the two women. There was a pause before the answer and a line of juices slid down Mina's inner thigh. Her mind was already preparing her body with varying images about what her new mistress was going to make her do soon.

"Mina, show us how well-trained your pussy is," Asandra voiced with harder jerks of Elbert's cock. She was not showing it any mercy like she wanted him to cum as fast as possible, or that she knew nothing would make it cum even as it throbbed in a swollen red state.

"Her cunt is really well trained, I bet she can take more than half," Elbert commented while Mina lowered the dildo and spread her knees. The way her pussy was soaked she had no doubt in her ability to take it, so she just aimed the tip and began pushing the rod in.

"And how do you know that?" Asandra flared with a twisted grin and a hard squeeze of Elbert's cock. Mina tried not to focus on their talk, she was just a maid with a task. So she kept pushing the green rod deeper into her.

"You want me to play an innocent man?" Elbert asked back. It caused Asandra's smile spread even more and she leaned down to press her breasts on his shoulder. She rubbed their silky flesh into his skin just a bit as she reached to whisper.

"No, I want you to be the worst scum possible who is entirely at my mercy," Asandra voiced and she dragged herself on top of him to press her chastity belt into his stomach. She did not let go of the cock and just pressed the tip into the metal like to message that they would be fucking right now without it.

"You aren't just planning to humiliate me?" Elbert exclaimed but as he tried to get up, his armbinder had glued itself to the ground not to even mention the woman weighing on top of him. Mina caught herself smiling when she saw his moment of panic even as she was spreading her knees to better present her stretched pussy. Juices were dripping down the rod and she was reaching close to her end.

"I'm just making sure you can play the games I like, you still want to marry me, right?" Asandra grinned as she jerked Elbert's cock harder while leaning up above him. Then she backed away on her knees and even swapped hands to make sure she did not stop rubbing his meat.

"And here I thought my tastes were a bit unusual," Elbert voiced with a worried glance at the dildo even as Mina had hidden half of it already. Like he really could not trust that something was truly off the table with the way Asandra's eyes burned with glee.

Meanwhile, Mina just held the dildo in her while not wanting to draw attention to herself. Her body pulsed to tempt her to move it but she did not want to do it without being told. She kept repeating in her mind that she was doing this because of the gold coin, not because she wanted to.

Suddenly Asandra stood up and headed towards Mina. The redhead just swallowed hard while the heiress leaned into her side and grabbed the tip of the dildo. For a moment Mina felt like someone had grabbed an indecent part of her as her folds were almost melting against the green surface.

"Let me help you hold that," Asandra whispered and Mina let go of the dildo. Her pussy burned harder for a moment before she realized that nobody was holding the dildo in her, like something had glued it into her. And even as it dragged her folds down with slight pressure, it was not sliding anywhere and her pussy was definitely not clamping on it hard enough to keep it there normally.

"We are friends, right?" Asandra asked as she grabbed the dildo again. She began stroking it and Mina thought that the other woman was making her pussy tingle like she actually had some kind of twisted cock now. Every move the dildo did was felt by her folds instantly.

"Yes, friends, and friends would not do anything too bad to each other, right?" Mina uttered and the first reply she got was a hard pull from the dildo. It dragged all of her pussy outward but it kept the dildo tightly locked in her.

"Then I can only ask to be more than friends," Asandra voiced and she lifted the dildo while sliding her grip to its base. Her thumb pressed into Mina's clit and her walls were leveraged with a twist but they just stretched a bit while it looked like the dildo had risen to an erection.

"Since you know my darkest secrets, I have to make you do a choice, do you want to be my toy, or my apprentice," Asandra voiced. Mina definitely had a lot of assumptions and wild guesses but none of them enabled her to figure out solutions that would help her get the upper hand with the ducal daughter. Not to mention at this point she was not even sure what was planned and what was not.

"I would be honored to be your apprentice," Mina slightly stuttered. She decided that if there was a time to go against Asandra, it definitely was not now when she barely understood her opponent. And maybe they could really be friends, regardless of how twisted that would end up being.

"Smart choice, now you just need to prove yourself," Asandra said and she slapped the dildo to make it clear that it now swayed with an upward curve. Mina's knees trembled while she was still confused by the sensations from her pussy. She was clearly not feeling when someone was touching the dildo but the deep connection she had with it was borderline transmitting the sensations to her.

"So, I will be just watching?" Elbert uttered with a really worried glance at the dildo. His cock was throbbing hard and some drool had escaped to the side of his face.

"Mina, go suck his cock," Asandra instructed with a slap on Mina's ass. The heavily blushed redhead just stepped forward until she knelt down to almost slap her face into Elbert's cock. Though in the end she just grabbed it and began sucking. But even then what robbed her focus the most was the dildo dangling between her legs.

"What are you doing?" Elbert uttered when Asandra walked over with a bucket. He tried to look if there was anything in it but he was barely able to lift anything the way his back was glued to the ground.

"You want your face into the pictures?" Asandra shrugged as she knelt down to lift Elbert's head. Blush exploded on Mina's face from the words but she stopped sucking only for a moment while she reminded herself that this was her life now. And the more she was willing to do, the more she would be paid.

"You have anything else than the bucket?" Elbert asked. Mina smiled again at his panic even as his cock was in her mouth. She was slowly sucking only half of it against her tongue to fulfill the command and not do anything extra. Though even then her saliva dripped down the meat while she felt a bit hungry and she had to stop her teeth from giving the meat some extra treatment.

"Not for you," Asandra said and she pushed the bucket over Elbert's head. Once done she made sure that he was only able to see what Mina was doing even when he struggled a bit to tilt the bucket with his head.

"Junk, you can stop hiding now, I'm in need of a cameraman," Asandra voiced and all but she froze in the room for a moment. Mina immediately imagined that more than one person was watching the show and when she closed her eyes, she saw countless faces.

"Yes mistress, Junk is ready to serve," an excited voice croaked, and soon after a muscular green mass surged from behind boxes under the table. Mina recognized him as one of her classmates. They had even done a few assignments together. Though what tilted her the most was that he too had a green ring around his erect cock.

"Junk? The goblin? Why is he here?" Elbert demanded. Mina also wanted to know the answer to that, especially why Asandra needed photos and who or what would feature in them. But at the same time, she was already imagining people seeing such photos and she was not sure if she would be able to refuse if her new gold coin was threatened. Let alone if another was promised.

"My dear future husband, another word from you and I'm making you two fuck the same hole," Asandra sighed with a bit of annoyance. Mina gasped at the cock as the implied hole would definitely belong to her and unless something was removed, there was a limited selection left.

"Now take that out," Asandra voiced after listening to the silence for a moment. Junk headed for the pointed box and took out a camera that created black-and-white photos on metal cards. He immediately began aiming its lens at the group of naked flesh.

"Now all that's left is for me to find out what pussy tastes like," Asandra voiced and she crawled next to Mina's ass. Then she laid down on her back and dragged herself between the redhead's legs so that the dildo was hanging above her head.

"Mina I need you to forcefully thrust down my throat, and don't stop until I make you," Asandra instructed while she grabbed Mina's hip to bring the dildo down to her lips. Her mouth opened to take the tip and her hands pulled Mina to force more of the rod in all the way to her throat.

"Any chance I could see this?" Elbert asked from his bucket but both of the women had their mouths filled and the goblin was focusing on taking pictures that aligned Mina's hip with Asandra's spread legs to get as much skin as possible into the photo. After a light flashed, the first metal card with lewd content was unceremoniously dropped on the floor and another was loaded into the camera.

The dildo bent in a pressuring way down Asandra's throat and she began lifting and lowering Mina's hip with her grip around it. And her nails dug into her skin to make it clear that Mina needed to keep up the pace the heiress was setting her. Pussy juices began mixing with saliva on the rod and coating it with a glistening shine.

As the dildo was still attached to Mina's skin, her folds were dragged and stretched with her every thrust. Like she was fucking and being fucked at the same time. The faster Asandra's hands pressured her to thrust, the more Mina's pussy burned and tingled. Every time the light flashed, an even stronger pulse surged through her body and she pressed her head harder into Elbert's pubes while flanking it with her arms.

The first time Mina's vulva hit soft lips, she froze. The dildo was fully holstered within both of the women and even as Asandra was forced to stop her breathing, she began squeezing Mina's ass to keep her still while her lips kissed her. Like to play along, Mina took Elbert's cock down her own throat on impulse and kept it there until the other woman pushed her away.

Asandra barely took a pause before directing Mina to start ramming the dildo down her throat again. The hunger she began devouring it with ensured that her lips reached Mina's vulva almost every time. And as she was pressured to keep a rapid pace, the redhead was forced to open her mouth as wide as possible to breathe sufficiently while still holding the cock there.

"Mina stopped sucking me, should she get punished?" Elbert voiced. He tried to shift the bucket with his head but the best he managed was to get glances at Mina's reddish face. For the moment the only reply to the question was Asandra starting to slap her chastity belt into the floor.

Mina looked under her even as it meant losing the cock from her mouth. She saw Asandra's body jerk almost violently as the heiress pressed the dildo as deep into her throat as possible. And as it stirred Mina to her core, she too began to cum but nowhere near as strongly as the woman under her who was getting pussy juices squirted on her face.

"One of you getting beaten up?" Elbert grunted from his bucket. Once again there was no answer to his question. Though a moment later Mina almost felt like a part of her was being taken out when Asandra dragged the heavily drenched dildo out of her with her teeth and spat it on the floor. Her pussy was left a gaping mess but she still managed to shoot another line of transparent juice on the other noblewoman's lips who just licked it away with a grin.

"Did you capture it? Did you capture my shameful moment of cumming while... oh gods, I can't even say it, I might cum again," Asandra almost moaned while she kept slapping her chastity belt into the floor. Another flash came from the camera and Mina saw the heiress stare straight in its direction without shame. But even then Mina made sure her body was blocking her own face.

"Fuck you are a dirty whore, aren't you?" Elbert asked. He had somehow managed to get the bucket slip out of his head just enough for it not to hinder his vision. His eyes began darting between the dildo that had left a wet line behind its roll on the floor and the woman banging her metallic underwear.

"What do you mean, my dear future husband? I'm a virgin and I promise that the only man I will make love to is you," Asandra voiced with a serene and innocent tone despite what had just happened or how big of a mess her drool-covered face looked like.

"I guess I could get used to this... just get rid of the goblin next time," Elbert muttered. His eyes trailed just enough for him to see that they had the same cock accessory. Mina saw the same thing and she almost giggled while measuring that the goblin had a bigger manhood and more muscles. Though the fact that was something, her mind had gone to, almost tilted her more than when Asandra suddenly thrust her fingers into her pussy.

"I can't do that, yet. I promised him that he can nut in an elf when I release him of his ring, or he will spread really dirty pictures of me," Asandra begged while her right-hand index finger rotated inside Mina's still throbbing folds. Due to the force the heiress used, she almost wanted to rotate her hip with her but that might have just encouraged the noblewoman to go harder with her.

"Why would you let a creature like that blackmail you?" Elbert demanded. Mina immediately thought that she was next on the blackmail list and that she would be eventually forced to get acquainted with the goblin's cock on a deeper level. And the first thing she thought after that was if she could get the heiress to pay her for that to happen. Or at least give something extra for her troubles.

"Because thinking about it helped me cum, as you can see, I'm a special needs case," Asandra replied with yet another chastity belt slap to the ground like to drive in her point. Though despite the loud sound, what robbed Mina's attention was more fingers being added into her pussy. There were now five of them and especially the thumb tried to spread her like just to see how easy it would be.

"Junk can be satisfied by nutting into Mina," the goblin offered with nodding. The floor around him was filled with lewd metal card photos he had just taken. But even as Mina saw her ass in all of them, she focused on how Asandra was looking into her spread pussy. The heiress was even lifting her head closer like she was seeing something interesting for the first time.

"Husband, what do you think?" Asandra asked as she added another hand to properly open Mina's pussy. Not even some spills on her face lowered her apparent curiosity and the owner of the lewd attraction was also unable to look away from what was being done to her.

"If that's what you want, my dear wife," Elbert gritted. Asandra immediately lifted her head to breathe into Mina's pulsing depths. A wide grin spread on her lips like she was seeing something that she liked.

"If I pay enough, do you agree to be my pussy?" Asandra asked before giving a long lick to Mina's clit. As the owner of the pussy hesitated the heiress pushed his nose into the pussy while licking its folds. All the while keeping it open as well as she could.

"Do I have a choice?" Mina asked as she realized that the way she was keeping her knees spread was the main reason Asandra was able to toy with her like she did. Though if she tried to stop it, the heiress would probably just throw more gold coins at her until she relented. And Mina was not that keen to prove to herself and the others that she would do anything for some coins at this point.

"You always have choices, but being my pussy won't be that bad, I can pay your owner well, and not just her remaining tuition fees," Asandra replied. Mina's lips opened to reply but she hesitated again as she thought that she was sealing her fate. But at the same time, she remembered that her fate might have been sealed long ago at a point she could not even guess.

"I guess I can rent my pussy out," Mina muttered and Asandra got up to her knees behind her ass. Her right hand twisted in her into a grip that held the pussy against her pelvic bone. Thumb on the outside and the rest spreading on the inside.

"It's a deal then," Asandra exclaimed as she shook the pussy like to seal the deal. Mina shook her hip with it while hoping that it was all the agreement needed on her part. And a moment later, the heiress moved aside like to present the rear to the goblin.

"Junk come here," Asandra commanded, and when Junk came close enough. She gave a single poke at his cock ring to make it melt away. His manhood immediately began to throb like it was on the brink of a climax.

"Junk will cum hard," the goblin exclaimed while he failed to penetrate with his first thrust that slid down Mina's vulva. His seed splatted on the floor between her legs and the pure volume made her glad that he had missed. Though then he grabbed his base and rammed his still throbbing erection into her, along with another shot of seed.

"This ring stops me from cumming?" Elbert exclaimed. Mina could definitely testify that the cock in her was able to cum now. It shot heated strike after strike into her inner gate while her head hung down to realize just how swollen and large the creature's green sack was.

"Aren't you the clever one, if you manage to take it off, I will never marry you," Asandra shrugged and she moved to properly remove the bucket from Elbert's head. Then she lifted the head on her thighs and patted his forehead like they were having a cute moment.

1...456789