Bimbo's Divine Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I see it, the only solution is getting so used to shame that you no longer feel it," Mina suggested and her hands slid up to cup Aurelia's breasts. Or at least she tried but the perky mounds were a bit too large for a woman's hands to do it properly so she just squeezed into them with a lift.

"You sure you interpreted the inscription right?" Aurelia panted as she locked her eyes on the letters on the scabbard. They still were as big of an enigma to her as before and her eyes kept slipping to Mina massaging her breasts. The alchemist was far more forceful than usual but the noble did not get an impulse to tell her to stop.

"We have just this night, I guess you can ask help from the warlord in the morning," Mina pondered and Aurelia suddenly saw a big beastly brute in her mind's eyes. He was wearing the defeated Sun King's crown on his head and pointing down like to ask her to kneel.

"Or we can just take the orcs on their offer and leave," Aurelia uttered. She suddenly did not want to find out if she was able to defeat the warlord when her own knowledge told her that no elf had been stronger than the allegedly divinely immortal monarch who controlled multiple magical elements.

"I guess, if they betray us, the warlord can probably help you to conquer your shame, I heard that he has a hobby of keeping female enemies alive and tying them up like banners," Mina said. Aurelia gasped and she almost yelled at the alchemist for saying something so deranged as her mind imagined the two bound together. Bound in such a way that forced her to suck the commoner's green pubes while the brute just reveled in her shame.

"I guess I can just fight him," Aurelia stuttered while she imagined a big beast-man hitting her ass with a wooden stick to make her suck the pubes harder. Though suddenly the worst part about the mental vision was that it was making her aroused and Mina's hands having slid down to caress her thighs was not helping.

"Did you forget the part where he slayed the Sun King? I heard he was a living god, even if I never had the honor of meeting him," Mina shrugged with a slide of her hands that spread Aurelia's knees just a bit. "So chances are that he is here for another trophy."

"I'm not that important," Aurelia uttered and she tried to focus on something else than the hands while she thought of the few time she had been in the audience hall with the fabled king. His presence had not devastated her senses as much as the barrier just had but he had definitely inspired unnatural awe around him.

"Then why is he here?" Mina asked as she hugged Aurelia's back. The alchemist might have worn her robe but the embrace of the silky fabric was enough to add to the noble's arousal. As the noble looked at the divine sword that she still held as far away from her as possible, how things had played out suddenly felt very wrong to her.

"He heard about this weapon?" Aurelia gasped as she brought the sword a bit closer to examine it. It definitely did not look like anything an orc would care about but it did not change the fact that divine power was still power, no matter the shape of the vessel.

"If that's true, he will come after you, for one reason or the other, so if you can't beat him, you better hope that he will appreciate your beauty, like I do," Mina mused into Aurelia's ears while her fingers slid to cup her vulva. They probed the noble's wet state while her palm pressed into her clit to feel the pulse.

"What shameless act do you have in mind?" Aurelia uttered while she really hoped that she had a free hand to cover her slight smile even as nobody was looking at it. Mina was clearly excited to have her way with her and since it was something she needed to do, as a noble, she might as well grant this commoner's request. Even if it meant sucking her pubes or something.

"Orgy," was the only word that parted from Mina's lips but it did create a thousand images in Aurelia's mind. Even though it had been highly improper for her to participate in the parties that her brothers had arranged with other nobles, those maids that had taken part in them had described the details for her a few times. Sometimes while they had been touching her.

"There is no way I would ever do something like that, my honor would be beyond stained, regardless of how much power I would wield," Aurelia stuttered while imagining herself dancing while being surrounded by men. "Not to mention, every man in this citadel is complete scum."

"Since no woman can make you feel shame, we have no choice, and I see your mind already went there," Mina voiced and her fingers moved to threaten penetration into Aurelia's pussy. "But don't worry, you might not be willing to stain your honor like that, but one of your maids might."

"And how would that help me?" Aurelia gasped. She had never even had multiple maids serve her pleasure at the same time. Something in even thinking about groups had filled her with too much shame and before Mina, they had usually just done it in the dark without words.

"Is My Lady acquainted with the bucket helmets for prisoners?" Mina asked. Things clicked together in Aurelia's mind and she saw herself tied up in a cell wearing the simple steel helmet that would barely let her see and any food would need to be dripped in through small holes.

"What stops them from figuring out that none of them was the... punished woman," Aurelia stuttered. Even as she imagined faceless men hitting her with sticks to make her dance, what disgusted her the most was her lack of disgust. Like she had suddenly discovered a highly improper fantasy of experiencing something new.

"That's easy, betrayal, I'm sure you haven't forgotten that two of the spoiled lesser nobles deserted last week, maybe you caught one of them, let them speculate who it was," Mina replied while she focused on caressing Aurelia's vulva with one hand. The other just rested on the noble's stomach but both of them made her almost tingle in equal measure.

"Can't we start with something else?" Aurelia hesitated again. She imagined Uric hitting her ass with a stick to make her dance better while the half-orc beast was laughing about a joke about her finally offering something money can't buy. But even then her body failed to feel disgusted.

"Don't you trust me? This is basically the same as when you ate too many of those new cakes, you loved them at the start but then became bored of them," Mina voiced in a casual tone despite slowly building Aurelia towards a climax. The alchemist was doing it so easily that the noble gained some embarrassed blush on her face.

"I'm not so sure these are comparable... though I have gotten bored of riding and swordplay, and I did feel a bit of shame when you kissed me for the first time," Aurelia pondered while she was not sure if she was trying to logic herself into doing what Mina suggesting or not. Not to mention that she suddenly just wanted to be at Mina's mercy for the night and see what she could come up with regardless of what would happen in the morning. Though then she suddenly saw a vision of the warlord holding Mina's head and forcing her to kiss the monstrous green mass growing from his crotch.

"That was only a few months ago, and look at you now, besides, didn't you say you would be willing to pass any test to prove your worth to the gods?" Mina voiced but the only thing Aurelia could imagine was the warlord making the alchemist service his pleasure. Even if it gave the noble mixed feelings, she did not wish such a fate for Mina if it could be prevented.

"I did not think, this would be what they would demand of me," Aurelia said as she used the image of her useless soldiers carrying sticks to drive the warlord from her mind. They would definitely enjoy every moment of toying with her but at least she could kill all of them afterward to not have any witnesses. Not to mention, if she succeeded, she would no longer even feel shame about it.

"It would not really be a test worthy of divine power if it wasn't asking something priceless, and do you think your sister has not done far worse things to achieve the station she enjoys now?" Mina sighed. Suddenly the last thing Aurelia wanted to think about was her sister and she managed to push her from her thoughts with ease. Like her mind was fully focused on thinking about her fate in the hands of her men.

"Fine you perverted witch, if my priced chastity is what the gods require from me, then so be it. How do you wish me to partake in this orgy thing?" Aurelia voiced with a playful tone. Once she reached her divinity, she could also punish Mina if she ever stopped pleasing her. Maybe she would even make her beg daily not to be the main attraction in some deranged commoner party.

"Just follow my instructions, but first, we need to make sure that nobody else sinks their hands into this treasure," Mina voiced as she began her preparations. After that, the two did a complex plan to leave the underground ruins without having Aurelia spotted and to get her set up for what was going to happen.

** * **

A loud party of around twenty men was feasting in the citadel's mess hall. With the way they were gulping down food and drinking beer, it almost looked like the place they were supposed to guard was not under siege. Then again, if they left anything unconsumed, the orcs might be feasting on it tomorrow.

As Aurelia entered the hall while hiding under a black cloak, her embarrassment was amplified by her focus on the undisciplined soldiers violating the dress code with their uniforms in every way possible. Though at least this time, she was the biggest violator since Mina was pulling her from a leash that was attached to the locked steel helmet that barely let her see through small holes.

"Lady Mina, will you be joining us? Since I can't invite all of our guys at once to enjoy this feast," Captain Uric grinned with a lift of a beer jug. "I would curse those orcs if not for this feast our lady deemed to give us."

"Still do not call me a lady, and no. I'm simply here to present another gift, to reward all of your hard work," Mina voiced while she pulled Aurelia between the tables. The men sent puzzled looks at the dark figure but none of them vocalized their suspicions even as the gift clearly had a lifted chest area.

"Our lady sure is generous today," Uric grinned as he stood up. Aurelia was barely able to stop herself from taking a step back as he approached. Though she did not have that much of a retreat path as other men were moving to inspect her from every angle. Her eyes shifted around to see any long sticks about to hit her but she did not spot any.

"Unwrap her, just keep the helmet and the binds on," Mina instructed as she gave the leash to Uric. It triggered Aurelia to swear that he was going to be the first mortal to taste her divine might the moment the gods had deemed her worthy.

"You heard her men," Uric grinned and multiple sets of hands grabbed Aurelia's cloak while some already felt her ass through it. She barely managed to suppress her urge to scream at them for daring to touch her. Especially with the way Mina had not let her reach a climax, her body was tingling even from their cruse touches. Or at least she really hoped her lingering arousal was because of Mina.

"The gift has fine tits," came the first comment once the front of the cloak was open. At least three hands landed to cup the mounds in seconds and Aurelia's eyes blurred. She was suddenly not sure who she wanted to be the first target of her holy wrath as she had no hope of even seeing which of the men were doing what through her small eye holes.

"And nice ass," came the next comment among the whistling after the cloak was fully taken off and dropped to the floor. The move also revealed the heavy leather package that tied Aurelia's hands behind her back with a few locks. Mina had made the bound noble step over her hands to get the sword behind her back before adding the more natural-looking layer on top of it.

"Body of a really expensive hourglass-whore, whoring is why she is here, right?" one of the men groping Aurelia's ass commented. She suddenly wanted to ask the men to take out the sticks as fast as possible as their countless hands kept burning her skin. Some of them were even massaging her with disgusting gentleness.

"Let me present to you, one of our lady's fabled warrior maids, she tried to desert but after being caught, she begged for mercy so now she is here," Mina voiced with a casual tone but Aurelia's mind was too occupied with other things to focus on it. "So be careful in case she tries to escape."

"Don't worry, we will be taking good care of her, does she have a name?" a man feeling Aurelia's stomach voiced. He suddenly became the first man that had pressed his thumb into her clit but even then she did not want to see his face. After all, this was just a test and their job was to push her to her limit and beyond them.

"I think I can guess who this fine tits is," another man exclaimed. Aurelia almost opened her mouth to refute his ability to do so but fingers pressing into her nipples reminded her that she really did not want to give them extra clues. Even if they were going to die, she really preferred that their souls would not know the motive behind their sudden deaths.

"No guessing, our lady might just kill you if you get it right. Besides, since you get to enjoy her body, please respect her anonymity so her honor is not tarnished," Mina instructed. Aurelia almost nodded to confirm those words even as she felt a bit weird hearing them from Mina. Like she did not care that her mistress was going to be the plaything of some men.

"Will she kill us if we free her?" A man asked while his fingers slid around Aurelia's shapely ass to poke into her vulva. And as his finger slid in, she nodded a bit like to answer his question. She tried to remind herself that just like Mina, she was just doing this for a set goal, these men were nothing but tools that she could discard once they had served their purpose.

"If you act too rough, she might just do it without being freed," Mina shrugged and several men immediately backed away from Aurelia. The noble almost wanted to use that as an opportunity to declare that the men were only allowed to toy with her using sticks but then she hesitated again. Commanding such a thing would seem weird and the eager men would definitely move to the show part of the orgy sooner rather than later.

"No need to be worried, she is horny enough to get my hand wet," the man plunging three fingers into Aurelia's pussy commented. She gasped as she had only given Mina such permission before and now a man she was not even able to see was feeling up her inner folds at his leisure.

"Show me," another man grunted and several crouched down. As more than one finger found its way between Aurelia's inner folds, she was filled with an urge to explain that her body was just excited about her ascension. Though she managed to resist while clenching her teeth.

"You didn't lube her for us, right?" someone asked while Aurelia's knees were pulled apart to the point that she lowered her hip a bit. The trial for her ascension was truly reaching levels of shame she had not been able to imagine before. These commoners truly had no control over their urges to grope at everything they saw.

"Of course not, this is supposed to be a punishment, it's all her fault if she is getting excited," Mina shrugged and Aurelia suddenly hoped that she was not looking at her. "The more you humiliate her the better, My Lady instructed her to have no shame left by the morning."

"So we can call her stuff like a stuck-up bitch?" a man asked. Aurelia almost told him that he could call her whatever he wanted as long they would move to the next stage of this orgy. Then again, she could suddenly not blame the mortal commoners for being so captivated by her perfect noble body. Though the last thing she wanted was for them to service her pleasure even if that too definitely filled her with shame.

"This one does not seem that stuck up, just look at her nipples grow, makes me want to suck them," a soldier voiced a moment before his lips landed on Aurelia's left breast. He immediately began sucking the hardened nipple against his tongue. She just clenched her teeth as no maid had ever dared to do something like that. And now this man was making her nipple tingle against his tongue like he was trying to please her.

"Anything we can't do?" a man suddenly removing Aurelia's rustic leather shoes asked. Despite having so many hands on her body, she really hoped that the wet sensation on the side of her lifted bare foot was not a tongue. Just the chance it was sickened her more than anything else that was happening to her. She tried not to imagine the kind of deranged pig that would do that but she still tilted her helmet around to make sure there were no actual animals in the hall.

"Show the basic respect to her body, like you would with any whore," Mina stated. She had told Aurelia that she was going to play a role to avoid suspicions but her words were getting increasingly tilting. Then again Aurelia had been so fixated on the stick play in her mind that she had not even thought of the commoners doing something else in an orgy. So she had not even told Mina to forbid anything, not that she knew that many things that could happen in an orgy.

"I'm respecting these fine tits already," a man who managed to cup both of Aurelia's breasts at the same time commented. She tilted her head just enough to realize that those big hands belonged to the half-orc sergeant named Rick.

"For added shame, please remind her that she will be impregnated if she does not get the potion in time," Mina voiced and slight anger flared in Aurelia while she remembered how the alchemist had talked her out of taking a preemptive potion since being filled with raw human semen would definitely create more shame. And maybe that thought would be what would push her over the edge even before any of the men touched her. Though at least that was too late already as one of them was even crouching down to lick her thigh.

"Listen here meat, if you harm anyone of us, Lady Aurelia is going to punish you, you understand that right?" Rick threatened while squeezing Aurelia's breasts like he was talking to them. It made her really hope that he would not be the man who would gain the honor of laying with the whore once the party was done.

"I will be leaving then, to give you some privacy," Mina voiced. As Rick squeezed Aurelia's breasts like dough, she too wanted the alchemist to leave so she would not witness the carnage she would unleash once she reached divinity.

"Thanks for the gift, we will be taking good care of her," Uric promised while Mina hurried out of the hall with just a wave. Aurelia decided that she did so because the fateful alchemist had barely been able to handle seeing her mistress touched with so much disrespect.

"Didn't someone ask for some extra meat?" a soldier exclaimed with a hard slap on Aurelia's ass. She gasped from it while she thought that it was a sign that the men would soon get bored of just groping her and they would move to use her as entertainment.

"Too bad we ran out of the regular kind, but I guess this will do," another soldier exclaimed with a hard shake of Aurelia's left breast even as someone else was sucking it. Aurelia considered trying to pull her breast away but she was more than aware that any resistance from the toy would only make the master more excited to keep doing that action.

"Captain, are we still leaving tonight?" a man whispered to Uric but Aurelia's sharp ears heard it even through the helmet. She almost called him a traitor instantly but then she realized that now she was definitely justified in executing all of them. The commoners had confessed their illegal intention in the presence of a high-ranking noble so their relatives had no room to complain.

123456...8