Bimbo's Divine Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys hearing that?" someone asked and for a moment the dominant sounds in the hall were the lewd slurps caused by the fat cock sliding in Aurelia's pussy. Even as her jaw gaped open, the only sound coming from there was her breathing as she almost had to gasp for air through the holes in the helmet that suddenly felt way too small for her even as the gathering heat was her biggest problem.

"The elf cunt is eating fat green cock like a hungry beast," someone commented while Aurelia's helmet almost began burning her skin even as she was the only one heating it up. She wished it had been as cool as it had been when it had first been put on even as it had annoyed her then.

"Guys, I think more people should witness this miracle of our lady's generosity," Uric suddenly boomed. Aurelia could barely think under the battering assault that combined with grips from her breasts as some not-so-helpful men had decided to keep her in place from her sensitive mounds.

"Should we get the guys on guard duty?" Rick asked and Aurelia began seeing countless faceless soldiers around her. Her first reaction was to shake them away but then she tried to accept all of them as creatures not worthy of giving her shame even if all of them used her for their pleasure.

"No, our lady would be pissed if we reduced the guards on the walls, but there is a bunch of menials who have also been working hard," Uric voiced. Aurelia's mental vision was filled with the dirty workers in rags who she had used to dig the tunnels under the citadel. She could not even imagine anything more shameful than their grubby hands on her body so it was clearly something that needed to happen.

"Captain, should we not do that after all of us are done?" someone asked. Aurelia barely stopped herself from exclaiming that there should be no waiting. These useless soldiers were clearly not enough for her ascension and the faster the menials got here, the quicker she could taste divine power.

"I'm mostly thinking that we need more audience, and isn't there a certain prince we should share this honor with?" Uric grinned. Aurelia's eyes tilted during his words but mostly because a heated blast hit her inner gate. The pure volume was on another level from the human and just on the second thrust, a slimy flood burst out of her along her walls.

"That scumbag is doing what he deserves, why would we bring him here?" someone flared and Aurelia hoped that nobody would notice that her knees were shaking, not even the man who was holding her leg and kissing it. Even if the gods were asking her to defeat her shame, she still did not want to show such weakness.

"Weren't we all loyal subjects of the Kingdom of Cromwell once, so the least we should do is to give a hand to our struggling prince," Uric voiced while slimy cum dripped down Aurelia's inner thighs. She had vague memories of some small northern human nation she had been part of subjugating. Though she mostly just remembered the officer that had spat on her whose name she also now knew.

"Not even a sound from taking my load, she might really be gagged," Rick mused as he pulled out to wipe his dick into Aurelia's ass cheeks. As her walls tried to close after him, the clumpy seed almost felt like a very soft cock she was slowly squeezing out. Though due to the angle of her hip, a notable part of it was gathering against her womb and she could swear that she felt it drip in.

"You two, go get our prince," Uric commanded and two of the soldiers rushed out of the door to minimize the amount of the show they were going to miss. Several men were whistling behind Aurelia's ass while they observed the cum slowly slide down her legs. Some of it did drip to the floor but it was far too slimy for it to let go of her skin most of the time.

"Make way for the bucket," a man shouted and two eager volunteers knelt behind Aurelia. One of them began scrubbing her thigh with a towel while the other wrapped his fist with one that was meant to wipe fragile artifacts.

"Make it clean enough for our dear prince to even eat from that hole," Uric commanded. Aurelia gasped as she imagined the faceless savages filling her holes with carrots and chicken legs. Then some fat faceless human in a fancy outfit would come and suck her pussy to somehow slurp down all the food in one go before the dinner was served for the next customer.

"Yes, captain," the man aiming his fist voiced before be pressed it on Aurelia's vulva. She almost thought that the mass was packaged meat but as her cum-soaked folds surrounded it, she became very aware that some guy was shaking his fist in her. And even as shame burned her face yet again, she almost giggled while thinking that there truly was no end to the savagery of these men.

"Yep, definitely used to taking a fist in, not even a yelp," the only man inside Aurelia voiced. He pushed his hand deeper with a twist and some semen managed to burst out of her. As the fist pressured the semen out of her, it spurted out in an increasingly watery state.

"Damn this elven elasticity is something else," the soldier stirring Aurelia exclaimed as no matter how he moved, her walls accommodate him. And when he pulled out, she gaped only for a moment before her vulva closed with a slight tremble and a small squirt of her juices.

"Elves were born to be whores but the gods had mercy and gave them magic," Uric exclaimed and men exploded into laughter around them even though it was clear it was not the first time they heard the simple joke. Even Aurelia had heard it before and she considered the option that maybe openly admitting to being a whore was the trial the gods had set for her.

Aurelia gaped her lips open to scream who she was but she could not bring herself to do it even as she was sure that the shame from it definitely would be enough. But then even the soul of the man that licked her thigh to make sure he had cleaned it enough would eternally know her shame.

"Honor to the Kingdom of Cromwell," one of the mercenaries shouted and the others laughed. A bearded guy in rags was almost pushed into the hall by the two guards who had gone to fetch him. The men around Aurelia let go of her and moved to stand like in some parade formation leading to her holes.

"Captain, what's the meaning of this? I'm Lady Aurelia's subject, you can't harm me without her wrath," Leo Cromwell, the former prince of a human kingdom flared. Aurelia could not see him so she imagined him as the big fat man in fancy clothes even though there were no traces of him ever being obese on his slim body.

"I see you have more pride in your new job than the last," Uric grinned. Several of the soldiers laughed in a mocking tone. It was so venomous that even Aurelia's spine tingled despite her being sure that the men were not laughing at her based on their previous light-hearted laughs.

"Why am I here?" Leo demanded. Aurelia responded in her mind that he was there to eat from her pussy. Though with the way the men were acting, they were clearly not planning to give the former prince a feast. Instead, she imagined them sticking her full of half-eaten bones before making the humiliated guest suck them.

"To let us common folk see how a royal fucks," Uric shrugged. Aurelia's eyes tilted as she realized that her assumptions had been wrong yet again. These basic unimaginative men even sucked at humiliating others. Though even as she pictured it, she was glad the men were not tying both of them together to make her suck his pubes and he the bones in her pussy.

"What?" Leo gasped as his eyes hit Aurelia's rear which was aimed at the door. Her knees were spread like to present her pussy as she hang from the binds. Currently, nobody was making her spread them but she found herself doing so to have her weight to be properly carried by the rope.

"Don't be like that, this one is certified to be one of the Lady's maids, you can't wait to fuck an elf, right?" Rick introduced with a smack of Aurelia's ass. The mark from his fingers burned on her skin only a moment before her base level of blush overtook it. Despite her silky skin, the redness of her flesh did not make most think of a pale elf as the first thing when looking at her.

"I don't have a choice, but to play your sick game then," Leo voiced as he stepped forward surrounded by a leering crowd. He just dug out his cock and plunged it into Aurelia's still throbbing pussy to start smacking his hip into her ass. He was definitely fully hard from the start and his cock burned her folds in ways that not even the half-orc meat had managed to do despite having a way bigger size.

"Show some anger, you are fucking one of the bitches that destroyed our great nation," Uric boomed. At that moment, Aurelia could barely count how many minor and next-to-irrelevant human nations she had been part of subjugating to get more bodies to fight the orcs. But if she toured all of them as a public fuck toy, she could get all the shame she needed.

"I thought you said that she was a maid," Leo gritted with a few exploratory slaps to the side of Aurelia's ass. When he stopped and focused back on thrusting, she gritted her teeth to stop herself from telling him to hit harder as the strikes had fed her shame more than the grinding fuck.

"Warrior maid, maybe she was there when our great nation fell, but that's not the point, show us our royals aren't complete limp dicks," Uric exclaimed and the soldiers laughed along with some of the menials. Aurelia imagined that she and the man were both bound in some cage to entertain some bandits. Once again her fantasy filled her with shame but since it was not actually happening, she could not push herself over the dumbing mental limit that she was starting to see as her goal.

"I was escorted by them to my trial, you can't be the one who made me kneel before the Sun King's Regent?" Leo mused with a hard slap on Aurelia's stomach. His cock was definitely not enough to bulge her but the hit had jolted her pulsing core.

"Right, simple rules, don't try to guess which of the maids she is, and show her body some respect, as fine fuck-meat," Uric instructed. Aurelia almost screamed for them to stop showing respect and humiliate her more but she still could not do it. Just the thought of doing so burned her hard enough for her to assume that she might be able to get what she needed without revealing herself.

"Can I guess that she is Aurelia then?" Leo asked and Aurelia's face froze from a pulse of heat. She immediately began repeating in her mind that there was no way that he would know. But even then she imagined that the men would somehow unlock her helmet at any moment and make her clean the dirty menials with her tongue.

"If you want to be executed, then sure," Rick shrugged. Aurelia thought that it would be silly for the men to worry about death, they were going to die anyways. So they might as well call her by her name.

"Giving that cunt what she deserves would be worth any cost, or what do you say, Lady Aurelia," Leo said with a hard smack of Aurelia's ass. Her lips let out a small oink and the cock in her suddenly felt far more devastating than before. Like it was turning her world upside down.

"He can't know," Aurelia began to repeat as a whisper like some religious mantra despite her grin. If he knew, he would parade her like a defeated trophy general on the streets of his pathetic capital. But instead of being sent to manual labor after it, she would be put to pleasure the cocks of the weak human soldiers.

"Tell me your name, you elven whore," Leo flared with another hit that left his palm shining red on Aurelia's rear meat. At that moment, she would have almost said it if she had not been too busy imagining that she was actually bound on the marketplace of some tiny human nation and humiliated.

"Her name is fat-tit-whore, isn't that right?" a soldier exclaimed as he knelt down to shake Aurelia's breasts with both hands. His thumbs dig into her nipples and he spread the mounds as apart as he could. She saw enough of his face through the helmet holes to see his wide smile of broken teeth.

"Take my seed, tight-cunt-whore," Leo shouted as raw semen blasted into Aurelia's pussy. She felt the first blast but the malnourished load began mixing into her juices almost immediately. And as his cock began deflating, he focused on grinding his thick pubes into her vulva.

"Louder, at least pretend you care about getting revenge for our glorious kingdom," Uric voiced as he gave a smack to the side of Aurelia's thigh. The cock in her stopped but the slight throbbing of her walls almost made it feel like he kept going.

"Men, I'm willing to lead you in retaking this castle, just follow my command and we could be fucking the real Lady Aurelia tonight," Leo declared but most of the people just began laughing. Including Aurelia who let out a gleeful giggle before she stopped to listen if anybody had heard her.

"Clean her cunt and fuck off already," Uric flared and others began grunting in agreement. He pushed enough from Leo's shoulder to get his cock out of Aurelia. His other hand offered the former prince a towel but he slapped it away only to press his knuckles on her vulva.

"What are you doing?" someone exclaimed as Leo thrust his fist into Aurelia's pussy hard enough to jolt her. Once he reached her inner gate, he began shaking his arm. As she squirted along his forearm, she imagined that everybody noticed her slight climax. It had not been much but some of the constant sexual build-up in her body had definitely been released.

"Making this bitch remember me," Leo flared and Uric grabbed his shoulder to send him flying on the floor. Aurelia just wished they would stop focusing on each other and at least one of them would comment about how she had cummed like a shameful whore just from a fist. Then she suddenly imagined the men untying her and making her walk around while guiding her with a hand in her pussy.

"Elf cunts sure are something, won't even gape from that," someone stated while Aurelia's vulva closed only after a few breaths. She bit her lower lip while excitement built in her in anticipation of one of the men telling her how humiliating it would be to cum from a hand.

"Be a good bitch and sit in that corner and watch the show," Uric commanded as he went and kicked Leo to his side. He immediately rushed to fulfill the command.

"Okay, the rest of you scum aren't worthy of a hole gifted by Lady Aurelia, but feel free to sit down and jerk off," Rick boomed and Aurelia's vision was filled with faceless men holding monstrous bloated cocks in their hands. It was barely enough to compensate for her disappointment of nobody reacting to her climax. Even her maids always congratulated her when it happened.

"I have a better idea, get me more rope," Uric mused and he grabbed Aurelia's left leg to lift it up. Before she could even imagine what the men were planning, her ankle was tied to her thigh and the new bind was connected to a roof beam to spread her knees and balance her weight so that not all of it was on her hands and the rope around her torso.

"Wait, let's balance her sideways on one leg so we can fuck her tits," someone suggested. Aurelia's mind immediately tried to imagine all the ways to do it. Though even as all logic dictated that it would only work by fucking the space between squeezed mounds, her mental image showed two men somehow fucking her nipples that had inverted deep into her tits for some reason.

"How you think we do that?" another soldier grunted. Aurelia almost giggled again while she thought of explaining to the men how they could fuck her tits. But yet again, she was occupied too much by her imagination to actually say anything.

"Like this," the soldier with the idea stated as he pulled from the adjustment rope to Aurelia's left leg bind. He kept going until her body formed a sideways T-shape with her flexible legs. Then the soldier adjusted the rope around her torso and added another around her breasts to squeeze them together.

"Just like I imagined," the soldier grinned as he thrust his cock between Aurelia's mounds from the front. While he did so, he adjusted the ropes to improve the squeeze on his cock so that he could thrust like he was fucking a hole.

"You really just going to cum on her tits when her cunt is there," a soldier who was adding a support rope to Aurelia's helmet voiced. For the first time, she felt a bit excited by the idea of one of the men, it was not exactly like fucking her nipples but more creative than just slapping the cock between the mounds.

"Hell no, just testing," the man between Aurelia's breasts grinned before he pulled out with a slap that made them sway. The ropes were not that tight but they stayed the way he had positioned them due to the connection knots to the other ropes.

"Those not worthy of her holes can cum between her tits, or just rub on her wherever there is room," Uric declared as she stepped to press Aurelia's erect nipples in only for them to pop out the moment he let go. It triggered him to just slap the mounds a few times to make them sway.

"Soldiers, line on the cunt, the rest will get stabbed themselves if they even try," Rick boomed and the uniformed men formed a comically obedient line leading to Aurelia's pussy. The first one immediately dug out his cock and rammed it into the sideways hole.

"Listen here scum, this is your reward for digging that damn archaeological site instead of fixing our walls," Uric voiced as he slapped the breasts yet again. The rope around them throbbed against Aurelia's skin way more than anywhere else. It was making the mounds throb with her pulse almost like they were somehow already being fucked.

"Like that's our fault," one of the menials grunted in a way it was not possible to notice who did it from the mass of men. Aurelia giggled a bit while she thought that the men were berating her for focusing too much on getting the divine weapon. And since she was going to end them when she unleashed its power, it indeed would be proper if she gave them some reward since they had played a small but vital part in retrieving the weapon.

"Who said that gets to go first," Uric voiced and several volunteers stepped forward. One of them rushed to sink his cock between Aurelia's breasts and since nobody stopped him, others rushed after him to form a line.

"Men and scum, when you cum into this whore, remember to thank Lady Aurelia for her generosity," Uric commanded while the menial hugged Aurelia to squeeze her breasts into his hairy crotch. Her mounds tingled and tickled from his pubes while his cock slid along her silky flesh.

"Thank you, Lady Aurelia," the men boomed in unison. Despite initially forming the lines, especially the soldiers began soon enough spreading around Aurelia again and their fingers trailed along her back under the bind.

"You are welcome, scum," Aurelia slurred while her breasts pulsed stronger than her pussy under the frontal assault from the man's hip that squeezed her mounds against her torso. Soon enough she did not even try to think as she surrendered her mind and body to the mercy of the men.

** * **

Aurelia had no idea how many men had used her for their pleasure. Not that she had even tried to count them as she still hang just like the men had positioned her hours ago. Even as the latest man was using her pussy to pleasure himself, she felt oddly tranquil. As long as she did not try to think of anything, it almost felt like she had gotten over her shame.

"You are a good whore aren't you? So save all of our lives now will you?" Uric voiced as he suddenly shook Aurelia's helmet. As she tried to interpret his words, a blush flared on her face as she thought that maybe he now really knew who she was or why else would he ask a pleasure whore to save anything but aroused cocks from their unbearable hardness.

123456...8