Bimbo's Divine Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it," Aurelia flared and she heard her voice distort in the helmet. Even she did not recognize her own voice as it rang in her ears. Though it did make the man in her pussy step back.

"The warlord has sent another ultimatum, he is willing to retreat as long as a willing elf submits to him," Mina voiced. Aurelia was about to ask just where they were going to find an elf that was going to willingly submit to a green beast when her eyes froze and her lips tilted. Such an act would definitely fill her with the most powerful shame in existence.

"Think of the honor of serving a legendary warrior, I'm sure he can satisfy you," Uric said while Aurelia was definitely thinking about it. A humongous muscle beast was making her kneel and lick his cock that was the size of her body. The mental image was absurd enough to make her giggle yet again.

"And the shame, you are bound to achieve what you desire once you kneel before a savage beast," Mina mused while Aurelia imagined the green beast smacking her face with his arm-like cock. Since he could not fit it into any of her holes, he would have to just do that until he climaxed several buckets of slimy seed to cover her body almost to the point of drowning.

"I thought we needed her to be willing," Uric grunted. Aurelia got a bit confused by his words but she kept focusing on her fantasy of the giant making her swim in a cum pool. He was not going to feed her anything else until she swallowed all of it and he would unleash a similar torrent every day on top of her.

"I know her better than you, and she wants something even more shameful, don't you?" Mina voiced and she stepped to slap Aurelia's pussy. She was not sure who had done it but it had been more than enough to make her squirt on the floor.

"Take me out of here," Aurelia almost flared while the throbbing of her pussy pulsed some sense into her. She suddenly realized that she needed some time to think while not being displayed like some war trophy.

"You heard her, remove the ropes," Mina commanded and a multitude of hands grabbed Aurelia. She was soon enough standing on trembling legs just with her armbinder and helmet. Despite the ropes having been against her skin for what could have been hours all she knew, her immortal skin only shined a bit red like it had been next to nothing for her.

"Wash her, the orcs aren't this savage," Mina commanded as dry semen had clumped around Aurelia's breasts and in other seemingly random places on her body. In seconds several eager men began scrubbing Aurelia with wet towels.

"I said, take me out of here," Aurelia gritted even if she was conflicted about just going with what Mina had planned. The alchemist could probably tell just how close she was to ascending and was trying to help her.

"We can talk once we are outside the walls, just the two of us," Mina voiced after she almost leaned to kiss the helmet. Aurelia decided that she was going to make the alchemist taste some humiliation too when possible. Maybe she would make her eat her next dinner from her pussy or something.

"Fine," Aurelia muttered while several fingers pushed in to make sure that her pussy was clean. The men did not relent until her skin was spotless and nothing but her pussy was dripping wet. As she was pulled from her leash towards the door, she swore to make Mina face her wrath once outside the walls.

** * **

"Captain, what is going on?" some soldier asked when Uric pulled Aurelia to the courtyard from the leash that was attached to her steel helmet. Her hands were still locked behind her back and she was otherwise naked, though that part no longer came as a surprise to the soldiers as several of them even on guard duty had fucked her by now.

"Men, form a narrow parade corridor for this brave hero who is going to sacrifice herself to satisfy the warlord's demands to have a willing elven sex slave," Uric grinned and the men formed two facing lines where they could have reached hold hands if they wanted to. Aurelia watched it happen while trembling from burning excitement like at any moment the new kind of humiliation would fulfill her quest for her.

"Captain, some of us did not get to fuck her yet," one of the soldiers complained. Aurelia told him in her mind that him fucking her would not serve any purpose. Humans were clearly not enough to shame her so she was moving to way more barbaric beings. Just the mental image of a towering green brute was making her feel excited to see one of the feral ones up close for the first time. Being used by one of them should definitely be enough to purge her body of all moral shame.

"Soldier, is your dick getting wet more important than the lives of your comrades?" Uric flared. Aurelia nodded to his question as these soldiers were clearly incapable of thinking anything but their own pleasure. If they had put a bit more effort into finding ways to degrade her with more creativity, she might be already eradicating the orc horde with divine powers. Though naturally only after she had removed all of the witnesses to her humiliation from the mortal coil.

"No captain," the soldier grunted and some others laughed. Aurelia silently called him a liar. There was no doubt in her mind that every man in the yard would not exchange their pitiful mortal lives to lay just once with her perfect immortal body.

"Very well then, send her away with respect," Uric commanded and the soldiers saluted. Then he began pulling Aurelia along the corridor of men. After the first slap landed on her ass, several other soldiers took it as a sign to do the same.

Hit after hit began landing on Aurelia's rear and the slapping sounds echoed in the night air. Uric even slowed down and some of the hands began tapping into Aurelia's breasts to make them sway. As her face and body burned from more than shame, she felt rising excitement as the men were finally doing something creative to humiliate her. Though as it was clearly just a fluke after all the repetitive fucking, she saw no reason to think there was any alternative for the warlord to seek a quick ascension.

"The warlord better use this fine meat with respect," one of the men joked and the others laughed. Aurelia nodded a bit in agreement even as she did not really care about respect as long as the warlord preferred his sex slaves intact. She even hoped a bit that he could fit at least part of his monstrous beast-cock in her for the ultimate humiliation.

Aurelia was only jolted from her fantasies when Uric smacked her ass to almost send her falling out of the small sally port. Though Mina was already outside and she stopped her fall from her shoulders. Aurelia sent only one glance to make sure that the heavy metal door was closed before she created a strong gust of wind to make Mina fly backward a bit.

"Feel like begging for mercy?" Aurelia flared at Mina as the wind began swirling around her. No amount of disgustingly pleasurable arousal was going to lessen her desire to see the woman whose fault it was that she was even here in the first place humiliated just a bit.

"Can't you feel it?" Mina gasped as she fell to her knees. Aurelia immediately imagined how she was going to press her soaked pussy on her face but the fantasy was intruded on by several men who began pulling from the green curly hair on the alchemist's hair. Though they were doing it to force-feed the pussy to the kneeling woman while her hands were lifted to jerk cocks.

"Feel what?" Aurelia flared as she was feeling a lot of things. But no matter how hard she shook her head, she was unable to stop her perverted mind from displaying in great detail how a man was fucking Mina's hair through her curls. The hair was even wrapping around the cock until the meat turned green like the man was transforming into an orc.

"You are radiating divine power, I could barely stand in your presence," Mina gasped. Aurelia tilted her head, but no matter where she looked in the darkness, she only saw increasingly depraved visions. She even began seeing the very distant lights of the orc camp filled with beasts with cocks waiting just for her.

"Really?" Aurelia voiced as she stopped focusing her magic in the slight display of power as it had clearly just deprived her mind of its last hinges to keep her imagination in at least partial control. As she did so, most of the visions in the darkness dispersed.

"Yes, it's overwhelming me, the power we found must be far greater than we thought. Once you conquer your shame, you might ascend straight to godhood," Mina declared as she pressed her forehead to the ground in a theatrical fashion. Aurelia was feeling overwhelmed alright but she could not name a single decent god that should tempt her like this in any test.

"Then why am I not god yet?" Aurelia demanded with a slightly smug tone. Even if she still felt shame, she at least no longer let it control her. The euphoric sensation of remembering what had been done to her in the past hours and not allowing such depravity break her was almost intoxicating. Like there was nothing she could not handle after that.

"The gods are clearly guiding you to one last act of humility before you prove yourself to be worthy of divine power," Mina exclaimed as she lifted her head from the ground. Aurelia's mind showed her a vision of her begging the warlord to smack her face with his giant cock to prove her submission.

"Once you willingly surrender yourself to the warlord, there will be no god in existence able to doubt your worth, some of them might even prostrate themselves before you," Mina voiced and she leaned down to press her forehead almost to the ground again before the bound elf. Aurelia was suddenly filled with an impulse to give the alchemist a test of humility of her own.

"That's something even my sister hasn't achieved, fine then I give you one last chance, to guide me to divinity," Aurelia said and she lifted her right foot to press Mina's nose to the ground. It was a bit unimaginative but it would do until she could get some orc to humiliate the woman for her.

"I live to serve, My Divine Mistress," Mina panted like she was about to cum. Once Aurelia was done with her impulse, Mina got up and began guiding the noble toward the orc camp through the darkness.

** * **

"Who goes there," a hulking green mass of muscle grunted from a guard post lit up by a torch. Several others of his kind were with him but only he approached the pair of women who emerged from the darkness.

"Requested gift to the warlord," Mina voiced as she reached to pull from Aurelia's leash. The two had traveled in complete silence and Aurelia had been too occupied with her thought that she had not even noticed when her leash had been grabbed.

"Is she willing and an elf?" the orc demanded as he stepped to tower over Aurelia. She nodded a bit before looking down to see his heavily bulged loincloth. She immediately thought that the beast must have been waiting for her impatiently while being consumed by his lust.

"You want to confirm that?" Mina asked. Aurelia immediately began thinking how this beast probably could not control himself that much longer, he might just grab her at any moment and violently force himself inside of her if he could fit in.

"Yes, remove the helmet," the orc grunted. Aurelia formed a protest in her mind, if her pussy could not fit him, neither could her jaw. Then she realized that she might need to beg this orc to not break her or something. Maybe she would even need to be on the top if he could not control his strength.

"Right, might as well," Aurelia muttered as Mina reached to unlock the helmet with a key. It would hardly matter if the orcs that were barely better than animals saw her face if they did not even know who she was. Once the helmet was taken off, her long braided hair fell free and the orc immediately reached to grab her pointed ear.

"Feels like elf ear," the orc muttered while he kept squeezing the tip between his thumb and index finger like he was feeling up some merchandise. Considering the size of the arm, the touch was confusingly gentle, almost like the brute was trying to please Aurelia.

"That's enough," Aurelia gritted with a blush as she pulled her head away on an impulse. Her eyes tilted the moment she did so and she half expect the orc to get excited from her resistance and start sucking her ear or something.

"Elf, kneel and show submission," the orc grunted and Aurelia knelt down. She had done it now, the orc had gotten excited to toy with her. So she began thinking how she should beg the beast not to break her jaw.

"How do I show submission?" Aurelia uttered while she tried to figure out the size of the orc's cock. Though as he flipped open his loincloth, she no longer needed to guess when the thick green brick towered over her face. It was big and sturdy but definitely not the forearm-sized rod she had imagined before. With his huge muscular size, it almost looked small if it had not been next to her head.

"Suck this, no biting," the orc instructed as he took hold of the base of his cock and pointed the tip to Aurelia's lips. The entire damn thing was far too edible to Aurelia as even the green on it looked pure in the relative darkness.

"Big," Aurelia gasped as her eyes tilted to examine the rod before her. The veins were pulsing a bit and the darker green tip was throbbing. But still, it was not exactly too big to the point it could not fit in her at all. She immediately glanced around to ponder if this orc's cock was especially small or if maybe the warlord only had something like this instead of a pole the size of her torso.

"Not too big for you just to kiss the tip," the orc grunted. Aurelia just bit her lower lip for a moment before she leaned in to press her lips on the tip. The raw taste immediately filled her senses but even with the burn, a slight thirst burned her mouth more.

"Suck on it, show me you won't bite," the orc instructed and Aurelia pressed her tongue against the tip to feel it pulse. Her mouth moved to surround the meat as saliva rushed to her lips. Slight hunger filled her and she realized that she would be trying to eat it if she had not known what it was.

"That's enough, the warlord is waiting for us," Mina voiced but Aurelia wanted to protest. She definitely did not know how she felt about this orc cock so she needed a bit more time to get her thoughts straight. Maybe even suck it a bit deeper to see if the raw taste would stop being oddly intoxicating at some point.

"If you say so," the orc grunted as he stepped back to free his cock. For a moment Aurelia was left kneeling there lips gaping before Mina tugged her to her feet from the leash. After that, the pair entered a camp filled with leering orcs.

** * **

When Aurelia was brought to the large tent of the warlord, her jaw gaped open and her eyes dilated. She had prepared herself for the warlord to be the most monstrous creature in existence but she had not been ready in any way to see the naked elf sitting on his lap.

"Please come and kneel before your rightful monarch," a large muscular green orc boomed from a stone throne that had been put together like a puzzle. Though what made Aurelia fall to her knees had little to do with him or his seat.

"Sun Queen Velora, congratulations on finding the crown," Mina voiced while staying on her feet. Aurelia's eyes were locked on the golden crown that was placed on the blond elf's head. The symbols of the sun were very distinct but Aurelia still had more trouble believing her eyes than when she had visioned orcs as even bigger monsters than they were.

"Lady Aurelia, it's so nice for you to join us," Velora mused while gently stroking the warlord's cock that was peaking from between her legs. The beautifully sculpted elven royal sat on the orc's thighs like she truly was on a throne. The pose was elegant and her cold blue eyes were filled with disturbing levels of focus despite what she was doing to the green tip.

"Swear fealty to your Sun Queen," the warlord commanded and Aurelia knew that she could no longer hold back. If Velora's mind was not completely gone, she knew her and there would be nothing Aurelia would not be willing to do to prove herself to the gods at this pivotal point.

"I'm Lady Aurelia, and I have come to swear my undying loyalty to Sun Queen Velora," she uttered with a twitching grin before pressing her forehead to the ground. She definitely felt the surge of shame but as seconds passed, the binds were still locking her hands as tightly as before and she did not feel anymore like a god despite the surging bliss.

"Queen, I believe you promised me a gift in exchange for your crown," the warlord voiced while he lifted his right hand to casually grope Velora's perky but sizable breast. Aurelia immediately thought that these two must be fucking a lot. A direct descendant of the Sun King was some kind of a perverted consort to the beast that had killed him.

"Krall, you know what you want now?" Velora voiced with a hard squeeze of the warlord's tip. She even tilted her head a bit to show the brute a smile. All the while her fingers kept handling his manhood like it was the greatest treasure in the tent.

"I want this lady as the banner of my chariot, will you gift her for me?" Krall demanded and Aurelia's eyes tilted. But the request still made sense to her as she almost began to giggle. This green beast must be so used to laying with an elven royal that some noble was little more than some fancy decoration to him.

"Agreed, but then that means we are even," Velora nodded with a slight smile. She gave the approval with such a casual courtly disregard that Aurelia almost thanked her for the honor to not offend the supposed monarch on an impulse to add to her humiliation. Being a living banner to some beastly army was definitely on top of the things that should be shameful beyond mortal limits.

"We are even then, men, set up a new banner before my tent," Krall commanded and strong hands clamped on Aurelia's shoulders to lift her up so that her feet did not even reach the ground. One of the hands slid down her back to squeeze her ass in a gentle exploratory way. The two hulking brutes clearly had no trouble with her weight even if both of them only used one hand to actually lift her.

"More... I need more shame," Aurelia muttered while orcs carried her out of the tent. She barely noticed at first when one of them began using a knife to tear off her armbinder. Though when the leather began falling to the ground to expose her arms, she definitely noticed it.

"Don't touch it, it's mine," Aurelia flared when an orc grabbed the green rod that still bound her arms. His grip lifted it and Aurelia was forced to lean forward like the brute was making her ready to be fucked from behind. An image that made her face burn hot yet again.

"Can't take off," the orc grunted while he shook the sword along with the woman. Aurelia kept trying to see behind her and she registered how the brute's fingers were not sinking into the barrier like it was rejecting them.

"I'm chosen, only I can reach the sword," Aurelia gasped as the orc just let go of the bind. Though she kept bending over to him since she had long decided that she needed to experience the shame of having at least one of the green barbarians savage her noble elven pussy.

"We can just rope this to the chariot," another orc pondered. Then the grinning orcs pulled Aurelia before the yoke of a large decorative chariot. She immediately thought that she could not possibly pull something so big. Though that would not stop any perverse brute from whipping her or something while telling her to do it.

"This elf came with a pretty bind," an orc mused as he tied a rope around the green binder. Aurelia did her best to look over her shoulders to examine the chariot. Before it were two long wooden poles that connected to the sturdy horizontal bar that she was now tied to.

1...345678