Bimbo's Divine Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

"No, I submit to be your scabbard, all I want is to holster fuck your sword, hihihi," Aurelia slurred while she hoped that the warlord would tie her into his body somehow so he always held his cock in his new scabbard. In one of the images, his cock was so long that he could even carry her on his back and still the massive tentacle rod would reach her pussy.

"I think you went a bit far with her," naked Mina voiced as she stepped to examine the raw fucking. Like the other women, she showed no shame from standing naked before a massive orc army that was very much focused on them.

"You were the one who said that she needed a bit more... convincing," Velora shrugged as she adjusted the crown on her head like she suddenly wanted to look a bit more presentable. Not that anyone present was really looking at her head.

"Mina, have you come to serve the warlord too? His mighty cock is divine," Aurelia giggled only to have Mina raise her hand to almost slam her palm into the elven noble's breast to make both of them sway. For a moment Aurelia just bit into her lower lip while sharp tingling filled her breasts along with her brain.

"My tits are cumming," Aurelia gasped while her eyes locked on her nipples like she expected milk to come out at any moment. But no matter how hard they throbbed in an erect state, nothing spilled out.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that," Mina voiced while Krall accelerated his thrusts despite leaning back like to give the women he was not fucking a better view. He even bulged his muscles more at each thrust as he leveraged his cock to drag out Aurelia's vulva to the maximum amount with his bulged veins.

"Please do it again, or suck them or let me suck yours, let me suck your pretty green pubes," Aurelia exclaimed while her eyes trailed up and down on Mina's body like she had trouble deciding what she wanted to do first. Seeing the supposed alchemist was suddenly filling her with every passing urge she had ever had with her and she wanted to give in to all of them.

"What happened to that arrogant bitch that pressed my face to the dirt last night?" Mina asked with another slap on Aurelia's breasts. This time the strike was a bit more gentle but it still caused her to gag her tongue out. Her next words came out as incoherent babble but she still nodded with a heavy spurt of drool down her chin like she thought that she had been understood.

"She did that? I can't believe she is still alive," Velora asked with an amused grin. She was still cupping the bulge on Aurelia's stomach but now she gave it a gentle caress before giving her cheek a quick kiss.

"Nothing that would not simply feed my desire for retribution," Mina shrugged before another slap into Aurelia's breasts. "Besides, the plan worked."

"You want to do that to me? While orcs are fucking me?" Aurelia uttered with glee while multiple fantasies mixed in her mind. The two women were somehow managing to ride her at the same time while some orcs chased them., the ones who could catch her would get to fuck her while the two women called her a perverted slut.

"At least this means less work for us, she seems perfect for serving the pleasure of the warriors," Mina voiced. Aurelia nodded as she was sure that they were talking about her now. She truly was the perfect scabbard for divine orc swords that filled her with pleasure.

"She will be serving me for a few days first," Krall nodded and Aurelia gasped. She was not going to be used to holster just one divine sword but multiple. Just whoever needed a scabbard at that moment. So she imagined being placed on some low-quality weapon rack and taken out for use whenever some orc needed to borrow a scabbard after losing their own.

"Are you sure? While I was away, I really missed pleasuring the divine champion," Mina said with a sift to a sultry tone as she hugged the big orc from the side. Her hand slid down to feel the base of his pulsing shaft thrust into another woman.

"Don't try to steal this divine sword from me, it belongs in my cunt," Aurelia uttered. She tried to squeeze her pussy around the cock as hard as possible but it only made the warlord slide his manhood faster in her. Though Mina just massaged his pubes instead of trying to hinder him.

"Listen here elf, I'm the one who decides who is worthy of my seed," Krall voiced before leaning in to give a rough lick across Aurelia's chin like to taste her spilled drool. He seemed to have liked it since he went for another lick soon after.

"I will work hard to please you, please let me serve your cock, I mean let me serve you," Aurelia stuttered while Krall breathed on her face. She was rewarded with a few gentler thrusts into her pussy that were enough to make her gasp.

"Tell him he is the greatest being you have ever met, and your greatest wish is to carry his potent seed," Velora said while she leaned in to whisper to Aurelia's ears from the side. The move ended in her sucking up the noble's long ear for a moment like she was just doing something she had wanted to test out before finding it boring.

"Warlord... you are the strongest living god I have met, it would be my honor to bear your seed," Aurelia uttered while her hip began tracing the movements of the orc's cock. Though he just accelerated his battering barrage to ensure that his sturdy manhood bent a bit each time his tip slammed into her inner gate.

"Living god, I like that, you may have the honor of my seed," Krall grinned while his following strikes unleashed a torrent of slimy heat into Aurelia's depths. At first, the semen gathered as a pressuring mass to the end of her pussy only for the following strikes to help it mix with her juices.

"Cum, cum cumming into me," Aurelia slurred with a grin while thick semen burst down her suddenly trembling thighs. Her clit began to visibly twitch hard enough to move her vulva while brain-melting tingling heat radiated in her body with pulses of ecstasy.

"Queen, why do you never show such delight when receiving my seed?" Krall asked while he cupped Aurelia's jaw with one hand like to put her drooling grin on a pedestal. Her tongue hung long enough from her mouth to lick the side of his finger. She tries to say something more but as she almost bit into her tongue she just gave up with a weird silent giggle.

"Because I'm not a horny pervert like this one," Velora replied even as some transparent nectar was clearly dripping down her inner thighs. Also, she had been feeling up the bound elf's stomach basically the whole time she had been fucked. And now she was pressing it like in an attempt to get the semen burst even more out of her.

"Elf, focus, do you pledge that you serve the pleasure of the true warriors," Krall demanded while forcing eye contact with the grip on Aurelia's jaw. He also stopped his thrusts to fully holster in despite his meat showing no signs of shrinking.

"I serve cock, I mean I serve the pleasure of the true warriors, and you are the truest warrior, hihihi," Aurelia uttered before bursting into another hysteric giggle. All the while she kept gyrating her hip like she had not gotten enough. She even formed her lips into the shape of a kiss now and then like she was trying to send an offer to the warlord.

"Good, you two make sure she keeps her word," Krall nodded and he let go of Aurelia's neck only to give her breasts another double shake. This time her eyes locked into her nipples with anticipation of some milk spilling out. But no matter how hard the mounds were squeezed, nothing came out.

"Naturally as I will enjoy every moment of it," Mina voiced with a slight smile. She reached to clamp her fingers on Aurelia's still-swollen clit. Her fingers dug into the soaked flesh but it only seemed to make it harder.

"So, when can I take the Sun King's sword?" Velora asked as she leaned to trail her fingers along the green barrier around the sword behind Aurelia's back.

"It's not like you can use it, just let her be the holder for it," Mina replied with a hard squeezing twist of Aurelia's clit. Then she gave it a pull before pressing it into the bound noble's pelvic bone. All the while staring at her face to see reactions.

"Sun King has a tiny sword, nothing like this big mighty one, hihihi," Aurelia grinned while most of her focus was on moving her hip to feel up the cock even as the act was also milking his semen out. And the harder Mina clamped on her clit, the more she resisted to be kept still.

"That better not be from previous experience," Velora muttered as she suddenly stepped back while visibly losing most of her interest in Aurelia. Mina paid her no attention as she just kept massaging Aurelia's clit with clear intent.

Aurelia's eyes suddenly tilted and glazed over until she passed out into oblivion with a wide grin on her lips. When she woke up, she was a bit more coherent but every time any regrets began visiting the back of her mind, she just drowned them with fat orc cock in the service of the green warriors. The only thing she was sure about was that there was no going back from the fate of endless divine ecstasy she had been pushed to.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers
1...345678