Bimbo's Divine Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shush about that, if the orcs really let us leave, it hardly matters if we do it now or a few hours before sunrise after having some fun," Uric whispered back while Aurelia's focus was partly robbed by a soaked finger trailing along her inner gate. It slid on the surface while the knuckles spread open her vulva. Like the man was really trying to find a way to get even deeper into her.

"Hear that? If you serve us obediently, we won't leave you for the orcs," a man knocking Aurelia's helmet grinned. She barely resisted an urge to put the traitor in his place immediately. Though she reminded herself that if revealing herself to these humans was not shameful enough for her ascension, she might be forced to dispose of them prematurely if they tried to harm her. And then she would need to figure out a new plan to get what she wanted that preferably did not involve gambling on how intact the savage warlord wanted her elven trophy general.

"You don't think she already heard and sent us a whore to make us reconsider?" Rick asked while massaging Aurelia's breasts. She almost wanted to scream at him not to be so disgustingly gentle and go back to the rough squeeze that he had been doing before. Though the man still sucking her nipple like in a desperate attempt to please her was irritating her more than him. At this rate, it might take the whole night for them to shame her over the edge.

"Maybe she remembered how you tried to end yourself early and got inspired to motivate us," Uric grinned. Aurelia's eyes tilted as she realized that she had indeed given the men something money could not buy, just like she had pictured before. She could not even imagine how excited the men would be if only they knew the whole truth since just her body made them unable to stop groping her like beggars being allowed to touch silk for the first time.

"Truth be told, I would have been fine with her stepping on me with her boot on," Rick grinned back. He sent a look down Aurelia's legs and he saw the guy feeling up her left leg on his knees and licking her thigh. She barely saw the greenish brute's momentarily confused look through her eyeholes before he resumed his focus on her breasts.

"Right, and now you have to be satisfied just by fucking her maid, poor thing," Uric shrugged and the men laughed. The word fucking began ringing in Aurelia's ears and she tilted from the thought that the men had already agreed that the half-orc would lay with her after they had their fun. It would be highly improper for multiple men to soil themselves by laying with the same woman in one night so the phrasing could only indicate one thing.

"This armbinder is a bit unwieldy, guys, let's tie it to that roof beam so nobody will hurt themselves," someone suggested and Aurelia tried to imagine what he was planning. There was a chance that the commoners had different orgy games than nobles but just tying her up would definitely be boring even to these savage men.

"Works for me, so get the rope," Uric commanded and he spun Aurelia around to lift her binder to make her lower her head to compensate. He kept adjusting it until she was naturally leaning her torso horizontally. Meanwhile, some men helped each other to get a rope over a roof support beam. It was soon tied around the binder with some help of the locks on it. Someone also put a few ropes under her breasts along her chest for extra support to balance her weight.

"Just start screaming if you feel any pain, and I will adjust it for you," Uric said while holding the rope meant to adjust the height of the bound woman in his right hand. His other hand gave a hard slap to Aurelia's ass but she just took it while clenching her teeth. These useless men were clearly doing even the orgy wrong, if they just planned to spank her like this, they would definitely get bored in minutes, just like she did with her maids.

"She might be gagged," someone pondered while Aurelia was almost tempted to instruct these idiots how to have a more entertaining orgy since if they could not humiliate her enough, she could not ascend. Though another slap on her ass that even made her core pulse made her think that maybe what the men were planning could be enough.

"One way to find out," Uric shrugged after he gave the rope to someone else to tie it to a nearby pillar. Then he dropped his pants and jousted his tip on Aurelia's vulva. With a grit of her teeth, she almost wanted to exclaim that the men were definitely doing the orgy wrong. This carnal act was supposed to happen last after the male sex organs became too hard to contain their seed, or so she had understood it from the tales of her maids.

"Nobody complains, captain is just making sure this fuckmeat is safe to use," Rick exclaimed. As the first cock of Aurelia's life pushed into her, she reminded herself that she was offering her purity to the gods and not to this brutish man who simply served as their instrument.

"The captain sure is selfless," another soldier commented and some others laughed. Even as Aurelia's face burned from shame and her hands tingled around the divine sword, just having the sizable cock holstered in her was clearly not enough. Especially since the way the flesh slid on her walls was fascinating her more than anything else even as she tried to remind herself to whom it belonged.

"Thank you Lady Aurelia for this fine cunt, too bad it ain't chaste," Uric grinned as he began to grind his hip and pubes into Aurelia's ass. She tried to think then what would be enough for her to ascend her shame, and besides revealing who she was, the next most shameful thing was letting the dumb traitor fill her with his mortal seed.

"Fuck, I think she almost looks like the Lady, both have massive tits," one of the men exclaimed. Aurelia gasped from hearing her name and just the chance of the men guessing who she was burned her with enough pressure to blur her eyes from heat.

"No way, the way the lady carries her armor, she must be way more muscular than this, I bet her body could put some of you guys in shame," a man said while sliding his hand to feel Aurelia's smooth but firm stomach. Even as she felt a moment of relief from the counterargument, she was pretty sure that only she was feeling shame from her exposed body.

"How do you know? Maybe our lady has this princess-like build," Another man commented while reaching to shake Aurelia's left breast. The men were returning to surround her and more and more hands landed on her bare skin. Someone even grabbed her leg again and began licking it like some beast. He even pulled it to a side to not bother the man fucking her.

"This is no body of a princess, more like a sex demon, and these tits are definitely bigger than the Lady's," another man commented as he crouched down to squeeze Aurelia's right breast with two hands. As both of the men began sliding their hands to milk the breasts, they and some others began laughing.

"Right, fucking this cunt almost makes getting posted here worth it, a hole like this might cost almost a whole gold in the capital," Uric said. Aurelia protested in her mind, the price tag of some commoner using her pussy for pleasure was far more than some coins. Her payment from this was divine in nature and none of these mortal fools on their own had the ability to pay it.

"Did the Lady forget why you were even sent here or does this mean she forgives you?" some soldier asked and the grinding in Aurelia's pussy slowed down a bit. It was at that moment that she realized just how much her own walls were throbbing. She had thought that the cock had just felt like that but now it became very clear to her that the fleshy rod was pleasuring her.

"I don't think she still even knows my name, always calling me captain that, captain this," Uric replied with a hard squeeze of Aurelia's ass. His fingers burned into her skin and almost divided her attention with what was being done to her breasts. Though it all kept building tension and she suddenly really did not want to know who this man truly was.

"And this one is captain tits," one of the men milking Aurelia's breasts exclaimed. Though then he stopped and his lips landed to suck her nipple again. She really did not want to admit to herself that she could tell that it was the same guy who had kissed the spot before.

"Good for you, or she might have executed you on the spot," Rick grinned. Aurelia almost began giggling while she thought that she really did not need any more reasons to execute all of them on the spot. The only reason they were still breathing was to fulfill her need for shame.

"I doubt she even remembers who she made surrender when taking the walls of Cromwell," Uric shrugged with a few harder thrusts. "We are all just pathetic mortals to her."

"I doubt she forgot how you caught her off guard and spat on her face," one of the soldiers voiced and a vivid memory suddenly flashed into Aurelia's mind. She had been giving a group of tied-up enemy officers a chance to join her army only for one of them to spat to the side of her face while she walked past them. After that she had him whipped and sent to a work camp but he had obliviously worked his way up from there.

Aurelia decided that she was going to kill the man inside of her yet again but she managed to stop herself from focusing her magic. If she could take an act like this, there was no way she wasn't only moments away from conquering her shame. Not to mention that this coincidence was clearly sent by the gods as a test of her worthiness. But it definitely did not change her decision that this disgusting man would be the one to gain the honor of being the first soul she sent to the afterlife with her divine powers.

"I sure would die happy knowing I fucked our lady, even if she was dry as a bucket hole and bled all over me, unlike this eager-to-please wet whore," Uric voiced and Aurelia decided that she really did not want him to know. Even if she blasted him with her fastest attack, he would probably die laughing.

"Enough about that bitch, I was wondering if this maid cunt is one of the noble ones," the soldier licking Aurelia's thigh exclaimed. His finger trailed on her skin like he was exploring every spot on her leg. And sometimes, a soft tip tapped into her lower leg and she hoped that she did not know what it was.

"With the way she is taking our captain, I could mistake her for a common whore," another man added. Aurelia reminded herself in her mind that she was just born with the sexual appetite of a nobleman who was destined to rule. And no amount of her personal arousal should make commoners toying with her less degrading, in fact, the men should be glad that she was not disgusted enough to dispose of them immediately.

"You are right about that, see how fucking wet my balls are and I did not even spit on this hole," Uric grinned with hard hip slaps into Aurelia's rear. "And I'm about to cum."

"Captain, congratulations on becoming a father," Rick grinned and Aurelia tried to prepare herself for the upcoming blast by trying to squeeze her womb shut while thinking how shameful being impregnated by him would be. All her focus was on her pussy and she imagined an impenetrable barrier of flesh pushing to guard her inner hall.

"Shh, don't jinx it," Uric grunted as Aurelia's attempt to slow him down only made him pump faster. Wet slurping sounds echoed in her ears while the men began clapping a rhythm for their captain. And her face burned while she visioned him stroking her bloated belly while telling her what kind of barbaric name he wanted for his heir.

"I heard elven wombs need to get used to semen to become fertile, is that true?" one of the men exclaimed. It triggered Aurelia to remind herself that supposedly she needed seed from the same man multiple times for her womb to accept him. Even as she really began hoping it was true, she kept trying to make herself believe that she would be forced to carry to term to fuel her shame.

"Time to find out, take this you horny maid," Uric shouted as he released his seed. Heat and slime blasted into Aurelia's inner gate and for a moment she thought that she was on the edge of ascending only for the pulse to lessen as the captain kept stirring the seed in her.

"I heard you have to fuck an elf a hundred times to impregnate," some man pondered while Aurelia tried to squeeze the cock along with the semen out of her only to catch herself grinning a bit. It almost pushed her to giggle but she bit into her lower lip to stop the impulse.

"Let's invite more guys over to go past that multiple times over," a man shouted. Aurelia gasped while she panicked only to realize that it would be fine if each man only did it once. Though then she tilted from trying to comprehend just how many men were going to soil themselves inside of her.

"Not so fast, let's enjoy ourselves first since there is only one of her," a soldier voiced and Aurelia let a soft confused giggle from her lips nobody seemed to notice. These rejects were truly little better than the feral beasts outside the walls, they did not even care about laying with a woman who someone else had laid with the same night.

"I think the honor of who should go second is clear," Uric stated as he pulled out. Aurelia's elastic elven pussy barely gaped after him so his seed was mostly locked in her. She almost felt a moment of joy in outlasting him with a wide margin when it came to sexual satisfaction until she heard the next booming voice.

"Anybody opposing?" the muscular half-orc sergeant boomed and he tore off his shirt for good measure to unleash his muscles in their full glory. Aurelia gasped as she fully comprehended that an actual beast-man was going to enter her next. Though she suddenly felt a moment of glee as this was definitely enough to push her over the edge without the risks of the warlord deciding that he preferred her head on a spike instead of using her as a pleasure slave.

"Just don't break her cunt," someone complained. Aurelia's breathing almost came as a mist out of her helmet as she imagined a green cock that was almost the size of the brute's forearm. Just being slapped on the face with such a thing would definitely implode her with shame but since that was not an option, filling her pussy with it should also do the trick.

"Don't worry, I will be taking this nice and slow and the captain already lubed her for me," Rick mused while he grabbed Aurelia's ass. She let out a soft giggle after she thought that her idea of an orgy had been completely different from what these men had planned for her. The only way she was going to entertain them was as the means to take out their seed.

"Go get a bucket and a towel, we will need those for the next guy," Uric instructed while Aurelia was filled with a mix of relief and tilted shame. She was suddenly not able to decide if being used to pleasure others was more shameful than being used to entertain them. Then again, like this, she did not need to do anything.

"Tell me, can you handle more than my tip?" Rick asked as he pressed his mushroom-like bloated green tip against Aurelia's vulva. Though he did not wait for a reply before pressing in to spread her open. Her folds took the penetration like she was being fed a new plate of tasty high-class meat.

"Don't waste time, she drenched even the captain's balls," some soldier exclaimed. Aurelia almost began laughing as she thought how eager the men were to dirty themselves inside of her. Her body truly was a beauty beyond mortal reason.

"Since my comrades are in a hurry," Rick shrugged and he thrust forward to sink a bit over half of his length until it hit Aurelia's inner gate. Her eyes tilted when she realized that this was like she had a male servant who would do all the work for her pleasure, just like her maids. Though with the main difference being that the penis was also being pleasured, unlike fingers or tongues.

"Mutual satisfaction," Aurelia gasped silently while she remember how one of her maids had tried to make her agree to rub their crotches together in some weird way. Just trying to imagine the position from the description had been so tiring that the noble had refused. Instead, she had made the maid kneel and finger herself until she managed to make herself cum three times. It had taken some time but it had definitely been worth it to teach her to not have so tiring ideas.

"You sure have some fine tits," Rick mused as he leaned forward to grab Aurelia's mounds from both sides and the other men let go of their grips. It jolted her from her thoughts and she swore that she was going to make some maid lick her breasts so long that she no longer remember this forceful grip.

"You two, start sucking," Rick commanded while he began to slowly pump his hip. The two men on their knees put their hands behind their backs and leaned over to kiss Aurelia's nipples. Their sucking was immediately out of sync and the other one was clearly far worse at pleasing her than the other.

"Milk it harder, not even a drip," the man who was worse at sucking complained. Not that the other guy had any better luck at forcing milk out since there wasn't any. Aurelia's eyes tilted as she thought that if something did spill out, it meant that she had been impregnated by one of these savages.

"Damn these fine tits, I think I know who you are bitch," Rick voiced with accelerated grinding thrusts. He was somehow managing to sink more and more of his soaked pulsing length into Aurelia's depths. A feat she was reminded of even by a slight bulge on her stomach that some man began feeling up and pressing down.

"Careful now, remember the rules, there weren't many of them," Uric grunted. His voice suddenly made Aurelia's body convulse a bit as she vividly remembered him as the first man who had been inside of her. It was barely minutes ago and now there was another in her. And several more would commit the same act soon if she could not conquer her shame.

"Right captain, she is just a pleasure maid now, so who cares what her name is," the man who was better at sucking Aurelia's nipple grinned during a break. "Isn't that right, whore?"

"Our lady sure is training her maids well or did she accidentally hire a whore and that's why she is here?" one of the men pondered. Aurelia tried to think of just being a worthless whore to these men but her stomach tensed up and her eyes almost blurred from shame as her face burned from the blush. It almost made her giggle as it was suddenly very clear to her that so far she had been denying the full extent of the depravity she was committing.

"I heard moaning from her office once, I bet she is making her maids fist each other," someone voiced. Aurelia grinned as she imagined the man pressing his ear into her door while some maid had been kissing her pussy. An indecent perverted beast like him was soon going to have his wish and use her for pleasure.

"That one is easy to confirm," a man mused and a hand slid to squeeze Aurelia's ass only to slide towards her already occupied pussy. Rick noticed it and let go of the breasts to slap the hand away before taking a grip of his own from the ass.

"Just wait after I'm done," Rick grunted with a few harder thrusts as he looked down to see the tight elven vulva slide a bit with his strikes. He even began swaying his hip to see his own meat bend each time he dragged it out.

"Fuck her hard, we can just fuck her tits if she gets loose," someone flared and Rick just grunted a bit annoyed before locking his grip on Aurelia's hip to begin a devastating barrage that was enough to make her body sway a bit. And as the half-orc's hip was suddenly slamming into her ass, her perky flesh began to ripple like waves.

"Hey, warrior maid, feeling shame yet?" someone flared with a hard knock on Aurelia's helmet. She barely heard his words through the echo and her own rising heartbeat. Drool spilled down her chin and her core ignited like it was going to implode.

123456...8