Bimbo's Divine Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Must be some fancy priestess magic," the other orc grunted. Aurelia was forced to crouch before the chariot with spread knees. Since nobody was lifting up the bar, the support spikes on both ends kept it too high for her to kneel.

"What priestess?" Aurelia uttered. If some priestess was being held by these brutes, she should find them to ask for help with the barrier. Or at least help her escape to not share her perverted fate. The images of her being punished by public spanking for freeing some orc chief's favorite sex slave began streaming into her mind and she was barely able to hold back her impulse to grin.

"Right, our new banner is still an outsider, don't talk to outsiders," the orc grunted. Then they walked away with a shrug like their job was done. Aurelia almost shouted after them to ask if they had forgotten something. Like filling her unprotected elven womb with virile orc semen until she imploded from pure shame.

"Not enough, just leaving me like this, not enough," Aurelia muttered as she watched orcs stomp past her like her naked body was little more than a passing amusement for them. She could easily free herself with her magic but then she would most likely have to fight the warlord from whose powers she knew nothing about.

Aurelia suddenly remembered that she had come with Mina and she at least had not noticed the alchemist leaving. She was tempted to use her magic to spy into the tent but if she got caught, not only would she anger the warlord but also Velora. A woman that could burn her to dust just by heating the air around her regardless of the wind. Then again that competition would be mostly decided by who attacked first.

A soft moan was carried by the wind to Aurelia's ears and she suddenly thought that what Velora planned was clear. She wanted to use the orc horde to press her claim on the throne. Though even then she was not sure why would she need that if she had the Sun King's crown. It alone should be enough to elevate her claim above the other potential heirs. Then again the regency had lasted for some time by now. Not that Aurelia felt like thinking anything related to that in her current situation.

"Elf, were you defeated in glorious combat?" a question from some orc that had stopped to stare at Aurelia jolted her from her thoughts. Without waiting for a reply, he reached with his right hand and clamped his fingers around her right breast. He began squeezing it and she was sure she would be fucked soon.

"If you can impress me with the tale of your valiant defeat, I might be willing to help you to birth worthy warriors who won't disappoint you," the orc offered. Aurelia's lips gaped open to answer immediately but then she tried to focus on her main goal. Maximizing her humiliation was clearly not happening if she did not try to add to it.

"Why would I want that?" Aurelia uttered while her brain almost melted from trying to imagine the offer and what her different replies would entail. Especially the option of having the orc breed her until she had birthed a horde of half-beasts kept tilting her imagination.

"Pity, perhaps your line is destined to be filled with pitiful losers," the orc shrugged as he walked away. Aurelia was not sure just in how many ways she had been insulted but it was definitely humiliating. Though as she tried to think about it, seeing the hulking brutes walk around in the dimly lit night was not helping with her focus.

"I, Mighty Omer defeated this dragon with my bare hands," an orc grunted while holding a weird beast skull in one hand while the other reached to grab Aurelia's right breast. He gave her a good shake while looking down at her crouching legs.

"I see your body is reacting with a desire to my prowess, but will you admit your desire?" Omer voiced. It made Aurelia vividly aware of how glistening stains were dripping down her inner thighs. Focusing on it made her feel like a piece of horny meat that was desperately trying to attract a buyer.

"No," Aurelia gasped as suddenly she did not want to admit her arousal. Though her answer's double meaning was enough to blush her even more while she wished that this brute would just force himself on her. And she cursed for the chance that all of these beasts were in on some devious plot to make her beg sex from them.

"Pity, It seems even your descendants are destined to be weak losers like you," the orc muttered as he walked away. He had not been as bulky as some of the other orcs so Aurelia could almost tell him apart from the others.

"Regent's sister, may I have a word?" Velora voiced from Aurelia's side. It jolted the bound noble as she had not seen anybody leave the tent. Then again it was big enough to have other exits as she had not exactly been that focused on them when she had been inside.

"Are you not responding because you accept me as your rightful monarch or the opposite?" Velora asked with slight amusement in her tone. She did so while stepping behind Aurelia whose distracted brain did its best to decipher the situation.

"Don't tell me you want to use me to get to my sister?" Aurelia asked. Even if she had her guesses, she needed to figure out what was going on even if her divinity was still her main priority. So if she just pretended to be docile until she was shamed enough, she could fulfill her dreams.

"No, I want to use you to get to that sword," Velora replied and Aurelia's eyes froze while she tried to grip the sword even harder than before. An almost feral impulse to guard the blade filled her.

"You can't have it, it's already bound to me," Aurelia uttered as she thought that she needed to strike first in case the powerful fire elemental user was planning a far too hot of a fate for her.

"Mighty Omer, come here, Aurelia wants to give you a chance to impress her with his cock," Velora voiced to the orc that had still lingered nearby. He immediately rushed over while dropping the skull to tower his highly muscular body before the two elves.

"Behold, my mighty manhood," Omer declared as he pulled out his throbbing erection. It did not pale in comparison to the other two orc cocks Aurelia had seen so far. In fact, the pulsing dark green mushroom tip might have been a bit more bloated than the other two had been.

"She must be confused by seeing a real warrior's cock for the first time, why don't you demonstrate its strength to her breasts," Velora voiced and her hands reached from behind Aurelia to bounce her mounds. A royal who had just been stroking an orc cock was now massaging her breast. And there was no way she had washed her hands between those two acts.

"What do you mean priestess?" Omer asked while Aurelia was already imagining how the royal would squeeze her breasts together and the orc would fuck the area between them. An act she was already very familiar with.

"Squeeze your cock between these tits," Velora instructed before spreading Aurelia's breasts like to invite the orc to place something between them. Several nails began pressing into the silky flesh and the pull to each kept increasing the longer the orc just stared at them.

"I'm not sure if that is honorable," Omer hesitated. Aurelia almost gasped in confusion from hearing that. Was the brute mocking her or something since she had exchanged her honor for a chance of divinity.

"Isn't it rightful to show her your strength with a grip, so why not demonstrate your sexual prowess with these? It's not like she could carry your seed without accepting it even if you cum all over these," Velora explained while she pushed her own breasts into Aurelia's back. The hard nipples pressed into her skin and Aurelia hoped that the royal was too excited to torment her to dispose of her even if she did not give up the sword.

"Priestess, you make a point," Omer pondered before he crouched down to hold his cock before Aurelia's breasts. Once Velora let go of them, he did not waste time grabbing Aurelia's right mound but he just pressed his tip to her left nipple. For a moment she thought that he was somehow going to penetrate it as her nipple tingled just from his rubbing.

"Do you wish for me to instruct you?" Velora asked and Aurelia's head tilted to see the other elf kneeling next to her naked with a minimal blush on her pale beautiful face. Like she had mostly conquered her shame. Though what tilted Aurelia the most at that moment was seeing the Sun King's crown up close on her head.

"Is there some way the gods wish me to do it?" Omer asked. Aurelia almost instructed him to smack his cock across her cheek at least a few times before sucking her nipples. Then he would need to tie the breasts together until she felt the blood pulse. And then finally to maximize her shame, he would need to spit on her while mercilessly using her breasts to milk his semen out.

"Yes," Velora grinned and she reached to grab Omer's cock to pull it between Aurelia's breasts. Then she guided his hands to grab the sides of her breasts to push them into his cock.

"There, now keep squeezing them together while you move your hip," Velora nodded even as Aurelia was almost adding that the brute should stop being so gentle and dig his fingers into her flesh properly. The way his large fingers wrapped around her mounds was too damn gentle for a beast.

"Priestess, this is truly a proper way to show the strength of my hands and the virility of my loins," Omer exclaimed as he began thrusting his cock into the breasts. His knees were heavily spread to match Aurelia and she almost found his flexibility absurd considering his size.

"Why is he calling you a priestess?" Aurelia demanded as she really should try to focus on something that was not the orc's thigh muscles or his cock. Not to even mention his confusingly silky yet hairy balls that were slapping and sliding on her stomach.

"Because I am," Velora sighed. Aurelia immediately decided that the royal was playing some game with her. Not that she cared as long as it humiliated her more and she would be able to keep the sword.

"There is no way you have actual divine powers," Aurelia voiced in an attempt to not say anything offending while getting some information out of Velora. Maybe if she played along, she could get information on the warlord's powers.

"Do you want me to prove that I have?" Velora asked with a tilted smile that immediately made Aurelia regret her curiosity. Though she still needed to know what she was dealing with unless she wanted to add public punishment after being defeated in combat to the things that would humiliate her in the future.

"Sure, show me your powers," Aurelia uttered while her focus was being stolen by the cock tapping into her jaw. When she looked back, Velora had once again gone behind her. Soft fingers slid to Aurelia's vulva only to dig in with strength. Though in the following moment, a confusingly familiar tingling mass began to expand in her, but unlike the one surrounding her hands, this time it was filling her depths.

"I call it a divine dildo," Velora mused as the mass expanded with a slight green glow to press into Aurelia's inner gate. Then it stopped and glued into her folds only to start vibrating. Even as the current sensations were not as strong, a vivid memory of Aurelia stepping through the barrier in the underground ruins visited her.

"Don't think you can fool me, with some sick witch tricks, I know you want the sword," Aurelia panted. Even if she could not see past the orc thrusting his cock into her breasts, she had to admit the similarity of the dildo with the bind on her hands just from how they felt. But since Velora was simply not taking the sword, this naturally meant she could not do it.

"Don't worry, I'm not letting you cum until you beg," Velora voiced as she swelled Aurelia's clit almost impossibly hard with a single finger press only to rub it against her pelvic bone. The following tingling told Aurelia's brain that she was about to climax very violently but as seconds passed, the build-up did not end.

"I can handle this," Aurelia stuttered even though she too knew that she was lying. During the men fucking her, she had barely controlled her impulses to beg them to help her cum and this was a hundred times worse. Especially since if she really could not cum at all now.

"Impressed by my strength? Do you deem my seed worthy of your womb?" Omer exclaimed and he finally dug his fingers hard enough into Aurelia's breasts to brand red lines into them. She even began feeling the throbbing of her pulse along with the one from his palms.

"Such meager strength, you have to try harder than this," Aurelia gasped with a spat of saliva on her breasts and the orc's cock. The tip was constantly threatening to hit her jaw at each thrust as she was just barely tilting her head to avoid it.

"I will cum if I keep going" Omer grunted as he slowed down. Though his grip on Aurelia's breasts only hardened and her highly erect nipples began throbbing against his palms. A sensation that made her hope that something could fuck them or at least suck them.

"Then why won't you, maybe the taste of your seed will impress her," Velora voiced as she once again moved to the side. She leaned her head above Aurelia's breasts and reached to cradle the orc's large balls in her right hand. An act that created a confusing moment of jealousy in Aurelia due to her bound hands.

"I don't wish to waste, how about you priestess, will you accept my worthy seed?" Omer voiced and Aurelia was already visualizing how the supposed priestess was going to lean over against her to present her ass to him. And while he fucked her from behind, she would force Aurelia to suck her nipples until milk came out.

"I will promise to swallow it all to nourish my fertile body," Velora said as she almost leaned to kiss the tip that peeked from between the breasts. Aurelia's mind took it as a confirmation that the elven royal was already carrying the warlord's seed.

"Don't spill a drop then," Omer grinned as his fingers burned harder into the breasts as he thrust his tip to tap into Velora's lips. Her hand seemingly hung from his balls as she traced his hip movements with only small pulls.

Aurelia tilted her head to a side to not have her jaw poke into the crown on Velora's head. As she did so, she noticed the gathering crowd around them. Some of the big brutes were just leering at them but a few had taken out their disgustingly edible green cocks that almost looked like cucumbers in the dim light.

"Priestess, I offer my virile seed to you," Omer exclaimed and Velora wrapped her lips around his tip. His cock pumped hard enough for Aurelia's breasts to feel his semen surge through it.

"Does the pleasure god's servant live to her reputation?" one of the surrounding orcs boomed. For a moment Aurelia thought that he had meant her but then she tilted from the realization that the question was definitely about Velora. If she was really a priestess, the way she was using her powers was definitely perverted.

"She granting me pleasure worthy of a true warrior," Omer announced while tongue rotated around his tip and a pressuring suck dragged out all of his seed. He kept his hardness and Aurelia's breasts were almost burning around his rock-hard erection that throbbed like it was going to explode at any moment.

"The Goddess thanks you for your offering," Velora muttered once her lips parted from the saliva-soaked tip. The throbbing of the cock between Aurelia's breasts immediately lessened and even the big hands weakened their grips.

"Priestess, I'm still hard, is it your doing?" Omer mused as he pulled out his cock in a way that cleaned some of the salivae into Aurelia's breasts. There were no signs of any white semen. She was not even able to smell the raw stench that she had gotten a bit familiar with even through the helmet due to the sheer amount of semen that had been previously unleashed on her breasts.

"Your manhood has been blessed with virility in the name of the pleasure Goddess," Velora voiced with a slight smile as she kept cuddling Omer's balls with one hand. "The next woman you lay with will be greatly honored by your prowess."

"What say you banner elf? Did this strong warrior impress you with his performance?" Omer suddenly demanded with a hard double squeeze of Aurelia's breasts. Her brain began tilting about what would be the most humiliating choice. The more she tried to think about it, the more she thought that deeming this brute too weak after this would definitely be the most shameful thing to do.

"No, I will have to find another who can dominate my breasts better," Aurelia almost giggled while her pussy pulsed like it was going to convulse in a climax at any moment but the release just did not manifest despite the intense vibrations of the dildo. But even then her addled brain calculated that prolonging this humiliation by the priestess was going to sate her needs the most.

"Pity, I will seek a woman worthy of my blessed manhood," Omer grunted and he turned around to walk away. He did so with great speed like he had gotten mad and he knew that he had to leave or he would do something dishonorable.

"Feeling like giving me the sword yet?" Velora whispered into Aurelia's ears while her fingers clamped on her clit to send its pulsing to an overdrive. She could easily judge that her knob was now harder than some human cocks she had fucked even though there was still no comparing the sizes as she had barely swollen out of her puffed vulva.

"You can't take it, it's sealed to my body," Aurelia stuttered. She still kept looking at the crowd despite the supposed priestess breathing on her neck. If she could really not handle the dildo anymore, maybe she could lure one of the more eager brutes to dig it out of her by begging him to fuck her.

"How I see it, it's sealed to your hands and there is one very obvious way to get it," Velora voiced and her right hand slid along Aurelia's left hand. The bound noble's eyes tilted yet again as her mind for some reason imagined herself without any limbs at all. Some orc was using her like a portable pleasure toy to milk his cock before he gave it to the next brute once he was done.

"You would not dare," Aurelia stuttered while she visualized herself being traded like a commodity item in the orc camp. The brutes would sell her around once getting bored of her for some bowls of meat she had seen some of them carry. And once all of the thousands of beasts had gotten bored of fucking her, they would tie her to a flag pole as the immortal elf banner of their orc army.

"The warlord likes you, but who knows how long if you won't pleasure his men," Velora voiced before kissing Aurelia's neck. Due to the passionate way she did so convinced the noble that the royal was just toying with her. And she decided to play along.

"Cursed witch," Aurelia slurred even as saliva spilled down her lips. She was already trying to imagine all the perverted ways Velora was going to make her submit. On top of the list was being used to reward those orcs who did minor tasks for the warlord. The second was her being used to pull the small carts some of the orcs used to push things around the camp.

"If you serve the warlord's will and teach these brutes the ways of pleasure, I won't ask for the sword," Velora voiced with a hard rub of Aurelia's clit. The longer it lasted, the more sure Aurelia was that she needed to get it to stop or she might end up begging to cum. She also became increasingly sure that the royal would not harm her before she got bored of playing games with her.

"Orcs, let me fuck orcs," Aurelia uttered before Velora covered her mouth with her hand. It was combined with several hard slaps into the noble's pussy like she was being punished for saying something bad. Or at least something that was not within the rules of the game to entertain the one in control. Something Aurelia was very much familiar with due to what she had done with her maids.

1...345678