Bimbo's Divine Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call them mighty warriors, be polite with your invite," Velora instructed before she stepped back. Aurelia shifted her head to look at her while she was filled with an impulse to make this as shameful as possible to fulfill her needs and please the mistress that was toying with her.

"Mighty warriors, I invite you all to impress me with your strength," Aurelia almost moaned. Immediately more than one hulking green mass rushed to stand around her. Some of them were even showing their cocks already and she ended up deciding on a few favorites among them like she had glanced at a plate filled with delicacies.

"Since this will keep you busy for the rest of the night, I will leave you to it," Velora's voice came through the brutes while several hands landed to grip Aurelia's breasts. Though as one of the bigger orcs began grunting to others, they let go and stepped back a bit.

"I'm Chief Glob, how do you want me to prove my strength?" the biggest orc around boomed. As Aurelia stared at his towering muscles and already bare cock, she gaped her lips to answer. And this time she found the courage within her to verbalize her most burning desire.

"Smack your big fat cock across my face," Aurelia stuttered while an impulse from her earlier fantasy filled her. She even closed her eyes like she was getting ready to be punished by something that would definitely hurt even as excitement began tingling even her bones.

"Is that some elf thing? Like this?" Glob grunted as he took a grip from his hairy base and moved his hip to slam his meat across Aurelia's forehead. The sheer size of the cock hitting her was enough to tilt her eyes and her neck swayed a bit back. All the while the things in her body pulsed far more after the impact than during it like she was being assaulted by aftershocks.

"Yes, again," Aurelia gasped even as it was clearly a her thing. Then several more hits slapped into her face but when one of them hit her nose and made it throb. She was jolted enough to get over her impulse only for her to be controlled by another.

"Stop, fit your mighty manhood between my breasts," Aurelia slurred as the throbbing of the dildo suddenly became worse. The orc just grunted as he knelt down to mimic the way Omer had pressed his meat between the mounds with a hard squeeze. This chief had clearly been looking at it very closely.

"Force me to suck your tip," Aurelia almost giggled as she realized that she needed to instruct a giant barbaric brute to savage her without mercy. The entire concept was enough to burn her brain and push her toward a burst of borderline hysteric laughter.

"Don't insult my prowess, I don't need to force a woman to show me submission if they have eyes," Glob boomed with a hard shake of Aurelia's breasts. Once he began, he did not stop like he was doing it while waiting for a reply. For several moments she just let it happen even as she was sure what she wanted to say.

"I will voluntarily submit to suck your mighty cock, to apologies, I was momentarily blind to your greatness," Aurelia stuttered while her head leaned down to wrap her lips around the tip. The raw taste immediately burned her tongue but it just tasted like spicy delicious meat to her. So she immediately began sucking it just to get the flavor all over her mouth.

"Pleasure me real good, you made me mad," Glob boomed even as he was grinning. He even let go of the breast with his left hand to press Aurelia's head down on his tip. Then he pushed his crouched hip so that her breasts were resting on top of his thighs and lower stomach.

"Harder," Glob flared and he somehow managed to squeeze Aurelia's breasts together just with his right hand. Though with his size, the gap between her mounds was almost made to fit him naturally.

"Is she another pleasure priestess?" some orc in the crowd asked but Aurelia barely registered his words. All her focus was on sucking the cock against her tongue. With the way Glob was pressing her head down, she could barely move her neck so she had only a few ways to push the cock toward a climax.

"Who do you think she is? Some elf warrior who follows our ways?" another orc voiced and several others laughed like they had heard a joke. Aurelia would have giggled with them on an impulse if her mouth had not been so full. Still, the only joke on her mind was her teaching a brute how to force his will on her.

"I should not waste my time then, have fun wasting your seed for pleasure," some orc grunted before walking away. Even as he and a few others parted, some more passersby took their places to see what was happening before the warlord's tent. All of them kept a longer distance to the chariot and the tent than to the bound elf.

"Strict prudes, balancing fighting, breeding and pleasure is the right path," one of the orcs voiced and a few others grunted in agreement. Though the ones that seemed to disagree just kept walking away once they saw what was happening.

"Swallow my seed elf, don't you dare to waste my worthy seed," Glob boomed as he pressed his tip into Aurelia's throat. Only a moment later a heated blast flooded down her throat to fill her stomach. She swallowed it down in borderline desperation as something was finally sating her thirst.

"I told you, breasts are tools of pleasure," an orc grunted while Aurelia noted just how thirsty she had become with all the leaking. Even as none of the semen was unleashed on her tongue, she felt like she was feasting on the most delicious nectar after starving for days in a desert.

"Once I get someone to carry my worthy seed, I will nourish the mother like this," another orc voiced. It suddenly came to Aurelia that she could already be pregnant, so her eyes tried to tilt to see her nipples to make sure the orc was not managing to squeeze any milk out. Not that she had any idea how long it would take for her body to produce it after impregnation.

"Good idea, that way there really is no waste," an orc exclaimed and several others grunted and nodded in agreement. While it happened, Glob finally pulled his cock out of Aurelia's throat only to leave her face a wet gaping mess for a moment. She tried to lick her lips for the semen but all she could find was her own saliva.

"So, what say you elf, has mighty Glob impressed you to desire carrying his seed?" the orc asked while pushing his soaked cock across Aurelia's face. She wanted him to slap her again with it even though it was not as hard as before. But there was something that would definitely make her feel more perverted than that.

"I'm not worthy of carrying your seed, please find someone who is," Aurelia uttered as she suddenly thought that refusing like this would be far more shameful than accepting. Having her approved by some orc only for her to admit being inferior would definitely be among the most deranged things an elf could do.

"Glob thinks you are worthy of his seed," the orc nodded. For a moment he looked so confused that Aurelia almost began giggling while a smile spread to her lips. She suddenly wanted to see the brute's reactions if she pushed her more.

"I'm not, I'm just a weak pleasure elf, for all the orcs, I don't even want to carry your seed, I just want to swallow it to sate my thirst," Aurelia giggled while she sought to say the most depraved things she could come up with. "I might already be carrying the seed of some weak mortal humans."

"Weak dishonorable scum, if you were a warrior, I would challenge you," Glob roared before he just stormed away with bulging muscles. Several other orcs followed his example. Though some did not and one of them came to smack his cock on Aurelia's face.

"Is my manhood worthy of being pleasured by you?" the orc asked as he pressed his raw meat against Aurelia's nose only to slap his cock across her cheek. He did it a few times like waiting for a reply.

"Hit me again to make sure," Aurelia giggled and she grabbed the next hit with her teeth to hold the cock's tip in her mouth. After that, she let him fuck her breasts before she swallowed all of his abundant seed to sate her thirst that did not seem to go away with just semen. Once his balls were empty, she convinced him that she was not worthy of his seed as she only sought pleasure, and the next orc that just sought pleasure came to take his place. And the next and the next and so on.

** * **

Aurelia woke up with a borderline moan when the chariot yoke behind her was lifted by two large orcs. Both of them were breathing heavily into her bare back while she adjusted her footing to stand as the front runner of the chariot that was occupied by the hulking orc warlord.

For several minutes, Aurelia just stood there listening while the camp around her was filled with moving orcs that were organizing into a mass of green flesh heading towards the citadel towers in the distance. Though even then her mind kept drifting to last night and she made sure with just one glance down that she had not spilled a single drop of semen from the orcs as all of them had released their loads straight down her throat.

"Where are we going?" Aurelia stuttered while it was very clear to her that the dildo was still stuck in her pussy. She could not even imagine how walking like this would feel or if her sanity could handle it.

"We are going to take over the citadel, you did say you were the lady-something, right?" Krall boomed with a taunting grin. "It will be a long day, feed my noble elvish banner."

While Aurelia's jaw gaped open, some orc with a bowl poured water down her throat. She swallowed most of it while some splashed on her still throbbing breasts. Once she looked like a dripping fountain statue, he picked up another bowl and began slapping pieces of spiced meat on her cheek until she bit on them and swallowed them down.

"I made them extra tasty for you, you sure are worthy of giving pleasure to true warriors," the orc mused while simulating oral with the latest piece of meat while Aurelia tried to bite into it with clear hunger. The brute kept glancing at her breasts with clear desire until he realized that he had one free hand to give her short gropes while she was chewing the meat down.

Even after all the meat was gone, Aurelia presented her empty mouth to the orc on an impulse but all she got was a gentle pat to the side of her cheek before he walked away with an approving grunt. After that, the warlord directed the orcs behind her to push the cart and she was forced to walk to not have her body be dragged awkwardly along the ground in a way that would twist her arms.

** * **

By the time the chariot reached the front of the massive orc army, Aurelia's body was pulsing and burning to the point she no longer cared that she was spreading her knees towards the wall filled with her soldiers. All she could think about was how she could cum as spreading the knees did very little to help her after such a long walk that had thoroughly rubbed the dildo into her pussy.

"Your lady challenged me to an honorable combat, after being impressed by my might, she offered herself to serve as my banner," Warlord Krall boomed from right next to Aurelia. She had not even noticed him move and she tilted her head to look at him, her eyes locked on his erect cock that he was displaying with pride, unlike most orcs who at least wore loincloths.

"If you don't want to share her fate, leave now and spread the news of the regent's sister's submission to a worthy master," Krall kept booming with a commanding tone that somehow made Aurelia's spine tingle. Even as her mind kept telling her that he was lying about what had happened, with the way her brain was heated she was no longer sure if she could trust it.

"I think the fools are planning to shoot at us," Krall mused and his right hand reached to cup Aurelia's pussy from the side. His fingers dug into her vulva around the dildo and he pressed his palm into her swollen clit. With the way her eyes were blurring, she could barely see the soldiers and warrior maids on the citadel's battlements.

"Show how useful you are and stop them for me, your magic can do that much right?" Krall voiced while several cannons were being aimed at him along the wall. None of the ones doing it seemed to have any hesitation from the fact Aurelia was right next to him. So on an impulse, she used her wind powers to listen to their words.

"Faster, I want a focused barrage, the Regent will reward us handsomely for dealing with the enemy of the Sun Throne," Captain Uric's voice commanded. Even from the distance, it was easy for Aurelia to conclude that he was staring straight at her shameful display. And he was clearly eager to remove her from existence, so she could only conclude that he wanted to eradicate all proof of fucking a woman that had pleasured countless orcs with her breasts, among other deranged acts.

"Is she really the Lady? Does that mean I fucked her last night?" one of the soldiers exclaimed. Aurelia gasped with a grin while she nodded to confirm to herself that every human now definitely knew who they had fucked last night. So all of them must be soon jumping from absolute joy while praising the grace of the gods.

"Who cares, just blast her," one of the warrior maids flared a bit too gleefully and Aurelia's mind was filled with an image of an angry horde of men blasting her with buckets of cum until she was covered with it like she had been painted into a statue. All of them wanting to erase her from existence to not bring them shame.

"You going to do it or not? Answer me," Krall demanded with a hard lift of the dildo that leveraged Aurelia's hip up. She shook her hip to resist the lift but no matter how hard she tried, it only made her mind-numbing buildup worse instead of helping her reach at least a single climax.

"I will, just let me cum, I will do anything, just fuck me with your cock," Aurelia pleaded with a slur. Even as her first priority still was the climax of her constantly throbbing pussy, she knew that if she did not do anything, she might never get the release she sought in this life. Not to mention, she was the one who was supposed to remove the lesser mortals from existence to purge her shame and not them to do it to her.

"Then focus and make sure none of those attacks reach me or my army," Krall instructed while he clamped his hand around Aurelia's neck to stop her from looking down. So she began focusing her magic to create as large of a layered barrier of wind as possible before the army. In moments the sound of the air moving was almost deafening as Aurelia commanded it without restraint.

"Ignite, now," Uric shouted through the wind but it was too late as the moment the metal balls hit the barrier before Aurelia, they lost all momentum and sunk into the grassy ground from their own weight. She basked in a moment of pride as her control even now was so excellent, though then she shifted her eyes to the orc expecting the reward.

"Tell them they can still leave alive, I will help you cum once they are gone," Krall said while keeping his hold on Aurelia's neck. She focused on the most effective way she could deliver the message before doing so with a gleeful grin and a shameful blush.

"Leave so I can cum," Aurelia's voice blasted through the fortress several times as a borderline shrieking wind moans that even deafened some of the defenders on the wall. It only took a few minutes before the entire garrison along with the warrior maids began fleeing to the other side of the citadel to escape along the path that was void of orcs.

"Such a useful banner," Krall grinned before he stepped to give a hard twisting squeeze to both of Aurelia's breasts. Once again she looked down in the hopes that at least something would climax in her body. But no matter how rough the grip on her silky mounds was, no milk came out.

"You promised, give me your cock now," Aurelia slurred while she tried to tilt her hip to reach the throbbing orc meat that was close to her soaked pussy. Krall just looked down while taunting her to try harder by shifting his mushroom tip to almost tap into her pussy.

"Queen, do you think that she is ready to embrace her fate in the service of the Goddess?" Krall asked. Aurelia tried to figure out what queen and goddess meant, but it only took her seconds to focus on what she wanted and decide that she did not care. As long as the two gave her her desire. A desire that was increasingly filled with constant divine pleasure.

"Let's see, tell us just how much you want to carry virile orc cum in your womb," Velora voiced as she stepped next to the warlord. Aurelia opened her jaw like in a burst of anger to tell her that she only wanted to cum and cock. Though a tilted smile spread on her lips while a certain word began repeating in her mind.

"Cum to cum, I need orc cum to cum, I want all the cums, hihihi," Aurelia uttered before she erupted into manic laughter. Krall froze a bit to the point that Aurelia was able to press her pubic mound against his tip and rub them together to tempt him to fuck her faster.

"She is ready to at least serve your pleasure," Velora mused as she reached to grab the end of the dildo that was filling Aurelia's pussy. For a moment the rod burned like it was melting away but then she dragged it out only to slam the heavily lubed mass into Aurelia's ass. Though the priestess did shape the end into a flat plug so it did not entirely sink in.

"Fill my pussy, help me cum, cum into cum," Aurelia giggled with tilted eyes while Krall jousted his tip against her soaked vulva. But only in the next moment, he thrust most of his length into the swollen elven depths. For a moment it looked like she was not going to react but then her eyes tilted to almost cross at the middle as a strong surge pulsed across her body.

"Ghii hii," a series of feral sounds escaped from Aurelia's lips while her body visibly convulsed. Her movements were enough to fuck the cock inside of her just a bit at first but then Krall pushed his hip to lock her in place with his manhood. She somehow managed to take him up to his pubes even as a bulge grew on her lower stomach. Velora gave it a playful tap only to trigger another set of convulsing waves across Aurelia's body.

"She sure is happy to serve my pleasure," Krall mused as he began to thrust without being bothered by Aurelia's squirting on his balls and down his legs. Despite her wet state, her walls somehow managed to wrap tightly around him and hard slurping sounds came out with his every move.

"How does it feel taking the cock of the Goddess's champion?" Velora asked with a lean to Aurelia's side. She pressed her hand to the constantly growing and shrinking bulge on the noble's stomach but the thoroughly fucked elf just drooled more with her gaping lips.

"Ghii ghii, my cunt is, hihihi," Aurelia let out more feral sounds before erupting into a gleeful giggle. There was no focus in her eyes and everywhere she looked, she saw fat and juicy green cocks pulsing around with synced rhythm from the one inside of her.

"I see some of us were simply not made to handle swords blessed by divine might," Velora shrugged and Aurelia tried to focus on her goal but the only sword she was able to imagine was the one belonging to the warlord. It was filling her perfectly to the brim and there truly was no other word she could describe her bliss with than divine.

"Not true, I can handle this sword, it's my sword," Aurelia slurred only to have Krall close his right hand around her neck to lift her jaw. She stared defiantly into the orc's eyes while swearing to herself that she would fight if he took something that belong in her out of her.

"It's not yours unless you have claimed it in combat, so are you challenging me?" Krall grinned and for a moment Aurelia saw the cock as part of her own body. The image was so absurd that she almost laughed again but it made it clear to her that she did not want to possess the sword but to hold on to it for someone else. And so another twisted fantasy filled her mind.

1...345678