Black and Blue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy looked at Amber and said "I'm not kidding... you leave the County, and Federal Marshals will escort you straight to prison, where you'll have much longer than a three year sentence. And I'm still holding you... and this redheaded whore that spreads her legs to get stories for her broadcasts... responsible for Burt West and Penis Holder's actions."

Cindy turned to Bettina and said: "Either find a way to stop them, or resign from KXTC with a public statement detailing what they are doing to hurt Don, me, Betty's baby, and the Police. That's your only hope with me. Or maybe Officer Hatch visits with us next time... and plants a gun on Amber like he did to those four poor black kids they busted."

With that, she brushed past Bettina and down the stairs, and left with the Parole Officers. On the way out, she turned off the anti-bugging device, which had caused Bettina's concealed tape recorder to sound like she'd recorded an interview with the Slender Man...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile...

I drove my Police SUV to Promontory Point and parked in the gravel parking lot. Promontory Point was the highest point in the County, and the view of the Valley below was magnificent. It was also where kids came to 'park', i.e. have sex, and there were cameras monitoring the parking lot. I noted there were two cars in the parking lot already.

A trail and steps led up to the picnic area on the very top of the mountain behind the parking lot I walked up the steps, feeling the wind swirling around me. At the top, I saw the two figures at one of the picnic tables. One of them was FBI Special Agent In Charge Jack Muscone. The other was FBI Supervisory Special Agent (and who knows what else) Melina Troy Allgood.

"You know there are cameras monitored by the Police up here." I said as I sat down to Jack's left, across from Melina.

"Harumph." Melina said. "They're not working very well right now."

"So I was told, when they radioed in to me." I said. "I told them I'd check it out, so not to send anyone, since you'd already asked me to come by. So... whassup?"

Jack Muscone said "A couple of things. First is my part: We're starting to gather information from all over the country. Radical Socialist groups like 'Antifa' are putting plans in place, marshaling their forces, and working closely with the Mainstream Media to create massive, violent unrest in as many places as possible."

Muscone: "We know they're going to target the City, Midtown, Southport, and this Town in this state. Crenshaw and Jenkins have already alerted Orrin B. Taggart in Southport, and 'The Music Man', Anthony B. Capella, the Boss of Bosses in the City, to the threats in the hope they'll help us quell the violence when it breaks out."

"What will be their trigger to go off on us?" I asked.

Muscone said "We believe either an actual incident between the Police and a black person or persons, or a ginned-up incident. For example, this gun charge against Jacquez Wilson's boy 'Toddler' and the other three that were in the car with him. I've never seen anyone so vehemently deny a charge as those four are denying that gun was theirs. We're monitoring to see if the Black Community starts staging demonstrations over it, beginning with the preliminary hearing Monday."

I nodded. "And it's a very, very thin case. Maybe we get some puppy points for publicly dropping that gun charge, though Savannah Fineman has been really dug in about it, so far."

Melina whimpered derisively. "Forget her, she's crap." my ex-wife said. "What you need to worry about is Jacquez Wilson. He's a mean son of a bitch, and he has fighting skills that rival yours and Cindy's... and he's eager to test those skills in personal combat with either of you. He also would really like to physically harm Police Officers, and if Antifa gins up unrest, he'll make good on that."

I nodded, then said "Like I was just asking, any idea what incident they want to gin up to trigger their planned riots?"

Muscone said "No, not for sure. And it could be a real incident that triggers it, like the 'Ferguson' incident, or maybe some white Police Officer putting his boot on a black man's neck and suffocating him to death. As to the timing, we think it'll be in the next month or so, as political races start getting hot in the summer. Jared is a lame duck, but if Sharon Marshall wins the nomination, they'll target her, for sure."

"I'm sure." I said "But you didn't need to bring me up here to tell me this. So what else is there, besides enjoying the view?"

"I told you nothing gets past this guy." Muscone said to Melina.

"Maybe you should marry him, like I did." Melina said. "Worked for me."

"Ha ha." I said. "Okay, what is it?"

"I'll be in the parking lot." Muscone said. He got off and ambled down the trail, leaving Melina and me alone.

"He needs plausible deniability for this." Melina said. "I've found out some more things, involving those Civil Rights lawsuits against my husband and the TCPD by those racists in the US DOJ. Does the name 'Ice Cube' mean anything to you?"

"Yes it does." I said. "And I think I know what you're going to tell me. So go ahead and confirm it."

Melina said "Jocelyn Moran is leading the effort to destroy my husband, though she has no case, and her shakedown tactics are not working. Ava Hinds has been assigned the TCPD case. She's not nearly as rabid nor as racist against whites as Jocelyn Moran is, but she's plenty bad enough." (Author's note: 'Believer', Ch. 03 for more on Ava Hinds.)

I said "I'm not sure I agree that she's less racist than Moran. But what about her?"

Melina said "Ava Hinds was looking through the TCPD employment records as part of her case. She came upon the name of J.J. Perry, a.ka. 'Ice Cube'. Though you guys have redacted just about everything about him, due to his being deep undercover, Ava Hinds dug as deep as she could on him."

Melina continued: "As you like to say, it is possible (air quotes) that I looked into some texts without authorization or even a warrant. Ava Hinds openly emailed Jocelyn Moran about J.J. Perry. And Moran secretly emailed Gwen Munson and Bettina Wurtzburg, and gave them everything on Perry. And worse, Moran, Munson, Bettina Wurtzburg, and Harry Nance are working together to publicly expose Ice Cube's identity to the world..."

To be continued.