Black and Blue Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason gave a sharp exclamation. "Don't know what was worse - the food or the roaches or that fuc..., er, that uniform"

"Not planning on going back then?" Claire added.

"No thank you Officer."

"That's what I like to hear - take a seat and Officer Doyle will get that thing off your leg."

Jason sat in the slightly battered arm-chair and Claire kneeled down beside him to unfasten the corrections department tag. Cat wandered over to the front window where there was a large planter containing flowering plants. Beside it was a watering can. Cat placed her hands on the window-sill and leaned forward to smell the flowers' perfume.

Once the tag was removed Claire glanced up and caught Jason's eyes solidly fixed on Cat's butt. It took a couple of seconds before Jason realised he was being watched. Then she saw the momentary panic in his eyes. The last time he'd shown an interest in a white girl it had got him six months behind bars and six months more on probation.

Claire gave him the slightest of smiles - almost enough to reassure him.

"Now then Mr James. We have a program of data collection with Capital University. It involves a physical - if you don't object."

Jason looked puzzled. "I had my tests and the medical."

Cat produced a tape measure. "We only need to take a measurement or two. You'd just need to take off your shirt and pants. We have to fill a quota so you would really be doing us a favor." Cat gave him a winning smile and Claire did her best to replicate it.

Jason's dark brown eyes moved from one to the other of the Officers. This young man was no fool. He knew something was up. "You got a body-cam or something."

"It just confirms that everything you are doing is being done under Police orders and instruction. You aren't nervous are you?"

A moment more of hesitation and then Jason made his mind up. He swiftly unbuttoned his shirt, kicked off his trainers and then unbuckled and stepped out of his pants. He was left wearing only a pair of white boxers, the material contrasting sharply with the darkness of his skin.

For a moment Claire wished they actually did have their body-cams turned on because Jason was a very impressive young man. Muscled in all the right paces to a perfect degree. Working out in the prison gym followed by hard physical work on his landscaping job. That was Claire's suspicion. Anyway the effect on his well-built young frame had been very pleasing.

They measured his height and his waist, then his broad chest and once he had flexed for them, something he had no problem doing, Claire measured an impressive bicep. She couldn't resist feeling it with her fingers after the measure.

Cat had dropped down to measure a thigh when she suddenly remarked. "Officer Claire I think we have an issue here. I suspect this young man has a concealed weapon in his shorts."

Claire glanced down and saw the very prominent, very large, bulge in the material of Jason's shorts.

She moved behind him and reached round to run her hands over the hard muscles of his chest. "I think we need to see what you got down there Jason. Any objections?" She breathed the last words into his ear.

He shook his head and moved his hands to his waist-band but Cat caught them. "Uh-oh, no sir, you need to leave this to us."

Moments later Jason was left looking down at the two Police Officers as they kneeled in front of him. Claire ran her pale fingers over the hard bulge in his shorts. "We certainly need to check this out Cat. It could be dangerous."

Each Officer brought a hand to his waist-band and gently pulled his shorts down. The bulge gave some resistance up to the point where its cause was finally revealed. Eight inches of hard Black cock sprang forth from its captivity and stood proud against Jason's muscled belly.

The Big Black Cock gave a little twitch as Cat ran her white finger down the length of its shaft. "Very impressive Jason and certainly VERY dangerous. What do you think Officer Claire."

"Dangerous in all the very best ways," responded Claire.

Cat gently stroked Jason's cock, "Well something like this can be life-changing. We both know that." The she dropped her mouth onto Jason's hard cock. She began a careful teasing blow-job, looking up to gauge Jason's reactions. The last thing anyone wanted was for this to end too soon.

Jason clearly hadn't understood what they had been saying but he equally clearly didn't care. He was getting a blow-job from a beautiful white woman while another one watched. Their uniforms just added some spice.

Cat paused. "It's a beautiful size, just perfect. You try it Claire." Her new partner didn't need to be asked twice. She took the cock into her mouth, tasting him and feeling the tense strength there. She wasn't as practised in this as Cat so she had to remind herself not to go too fast, too hard. This was a young man and his excitement was obvious. There was no need for hands. She could just move her mouth up and down him, applying just the right amount of suction. She moved her freed hands round to rest on his thighs. She could feel the muscles and power there too, power ready to be harnessed and then released.

Cat moved behind Jason and ran her hands over his strong chest. She moved her head to kiss and nuzzle his neck. "You enjoying that hon?"

"Fuck yeah, I mean, yeah." Jason responded. Why he felt worried about curse words when he was getting his cock sucked was anyone's guess.

Cat just giggled. "Then tell her and, if you want to change the pace, then show her. She dropped her hands to touch his.

Jason got the message. "That's good. Keep doing that baby, er, Officer. Ah shit. Just keep doing that, that's real good."

Claire hadn't had any other plans. Jason's cock really was beautifully proportioned. Long and thick, but not too long and thick. It felt good in her mouth and she knew how good it would feel in her pussy. She paused to run her tongue up and down his shaft, to admire the uniform blue-black darkness of his skin. She felt his hands gently in her hair and knew what that meant. She got back to sucking, felt the readiness there. Knew that it would soon be time.

Echoing her thoughts she heard Cat. "Time we found out what you can do Jason - you mind if Officer Claire fucks that beautiful Big Black Cock of yours?"

He didn't. However, he was getting used to the situation and wasn't scared to push his luck. "Uniforms is all well and good but..."

"You wanna see some white titties? Well - you've only got to ask. Cat moved into his vision and then undid the buttons of her tunic leaving only the bottom one attached. She pulled the material aside to reveal a fine pair of tits. She smiled at Jason's reaction and then laughed as his hands reached for her. Dark fingers on pale flesh and then his mouth on her nipple, his tongue teasing.

Cat manoeuvred him the couple of feet to his battered old couch. Claire had stepped out of her uniform pants and followed Cat's lead with her tunic. She saw the excitement in his deep brown eyes as she approached him, straddled him and let herself down onto that beautiful cock. She was ready for him, wet and ready. His hard cock moving home into her pussy, like she was made for him and he for her. It just felt so right, the way that it was meant to be.

Now his hands were on her tits, enjoying them as she moved up and down on his cock. It felt really good. Just as good as she had imagined it would and now she was getting the sensations from his hands on her breasts too. He held her right breast more firmly and then she felt the warm wetness of his mouth on her, his tongue exploring the hard length of her nipple. That never failed to excite her and this was no exception.

"Fuck yeah Jason - fuck me, fuck me hard."

"Yeah Jason - let that white girl know how a Black Man fucks."

Jason let out something halfway between a grunt and a laugh. Then he moved. In one swift movement powered by those strong thighs of his. He stood up with one hand round Claire's back and the other still grasping her right breast. The hand at her back moved down to her butt and then he had her just where he wanted her and just where she needed to be. His hard Black cock began to power up into her and she was going nowhere. Feeling him claiming her, making sure he enjoyed every part of her.

"Oh fuck," said Claire. She couldn't say any more. Every part of her was focused on what this beautiful young Black man was doing to her and for her. It was brutally, but also wonderfully, intense and she didn't seem to feel the climax coming. It just hit with the power of a freight train and it felt so damn good. She howled out her pleasure and wasn't even aware of Cat laughing.

It couldn't last long and Jason let her down, steadied her as her legs half-buckled. She looked to him for the lead. He just turned a finger and when she turned he eased her down to the floor. Then one hand under her and she knew what he wanted. Her legs were still a little shaky but she got onto her hands and knees and had maybe two seconds before that wonderful cock was claiming admittance again.

They had wanted him to show them what he could do and maybe he was following orders. Or maybe he'd just had enough of being teased. Anyway Jason had truely decided to take charge. He began a heavy thrusting rhythmn, his hips pushing into her butt at the bottom of each stroke. Claire's head started to drop as her body took in all the sensations only to feel his hand grasp her hair and pull her back upright. 'She'd asked for it and now she was going to take it all'. She knew that was what he was thinking and it excited her, sent new waves of passion through her, Waves that built and built and built until they crested in a shuddering orgasm that left her slumping to the carpet.

"Officer Claire seems to have tagged out," said Jason - his hard Black Cock still standing proud and ready. ""You girls gonna try tag-teaming?"

"Fuck yeah," said Officer Cat as she left her uniform pants behind here and lay down beside her slowly recovering partner.

Jason wasn't sure what the fuck was going on but he also was real sure what he wanted to happen. He was quickly over Cat, his mouth meeting hers as he shifted position and then slid home into his second warm wet pussy of the afternoon,

***

"You liking that white pussy Jason?" Claire had her breath back enough to ask though the vigorous thrusting of his gorgeous Black butt as he fucked Cat was pretty eloquent on the point.

"Fuck yeah," growled Jason. Maybe not so eloquent but then he was fully engaged in giving a sweet white pussy the fuck of a lifetime. Letting her know just what a real man could do.

Claire's hand moved to their junction, her fingers found the hard shaft, slick with juices, as it thrust powerfully in and out of Cat. They touched the bare skin.

"Uh-oh Officer Cat it seems that we forgot the condom."

Jason's fucking didn't miss a beat but he did manage to say, "Need me to pull out."

Cat's arms and legs wrapped around his thrusting body even tighter. "Don't you fucking dare," she growled into his ear.

Jason's thrusts grew harder and faster, demonstrating the power that lay within his young physique. He was ready now - ready to claim his prize. A few more thrusts and then he was cumming hard and deep inside Cat's warm, wet, white pussy.

They held each other a few moments and then Cat giggled. The purest indication of female pleasure and satisfaction.

"What do you think Cat - he pass muster?"

"Oh this young man has got a big future. Once we get his details to Antwan. You are going to be real popular Jason - think you can handle it?"

From the look on Jason's face it seemed he was pretty confident.

That just left the small matter of testing his recovery rate. Claire was looking forward to that.