All Comments on 'Black New World Ch. 07 - Day 88'

by ArcturaAce

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Omg I love this series so so much, the slow build up is perfect ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This series is absolutely fantastic! I love the slow buildup of tension with the boys, the super-hot cuckolding aspect with Ashley, and the well-crafted background info showing how the Black New World is developing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is fantastic! I love the slow buildup with increasing feminization, the incredibly hot cuckolding aspect with Ashley, the steamy tension with the boys, and the hot background glimpses that hint how the Black New World is developing. I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter!

ArcturaAceArcturaAceabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks reading and for the positive feedback! I'm glad you like it. It motivates me to write even more. I'm trying to mix a lot of different turn ons - cuckolding, humiliation, sissification, feminization, BNWO and so on. I know that everything is probably not for everyone.

Please upvote if you like it or just skip the chapter if you don't.

The upcoming chapters will have more focus on the love story between Khalon and Jules and the feminization of Jules.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So hot I cannot wait for more. Love the sexual tension building!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous