Black New World Ch. 07 - Day 88

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, let's hit the road, actually. I'm hungry. Who's up for some burgers," Mashawn asks. They all agree and get up.

"Hey Jules, can you do us a favor and clean this mess," Razi asks in a demanding way and points at the popcorn which is still scattered around the floor.

"Sure... No problem," I just comply submissively. They leave for the hallway, but Denzel stays.

"Let me get your t-shirt," he says and throws some cans, the TV-remote and a book away from the table. I almost forgot about it, and I'm still wearing his cardigan.

"Thanks," I reply. He then turns the table around on it's side with his big muscles as if it was made out of paper. He takes a closer look on the t-shirt. He turns and rotate it from side to side until it suddenly releases from a screw.

"Easy," he says and hands it over. For a moment, I just stand frozen. I thank him again, and then I realize that he, of course, wants his cardigan back. Shyly, I turn around and unzip it. I pull it off and hand it back to him behind me. Just as I'm about to put my t-shirt on, he says:

"Has anyone every told you, that you have really pretty skin?" He lightly slides his fingers down my spine, and I shiver as a respond.

"No," I shutter perplexed, covering myself. But I feel somehow happy about his appraisal.

"Well, you do," he says and smiles. As I turn around to face him, I blush.

"Thanks," I shyly say, returning his smile.

"And thanks for helping me," I continue gratefully.

"No problem." Strangely, he grabs my cheek and shakes it a bit like I'm some kid. He smiles.

"It was nice to get to know you a little bit more, Jules. See you around," he says and runs towards the stairs as the other guys yell at him.

12