All Comments on 'Blackmailed Ch. 03'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
pip46pip4612 months ago

This story just gets better and better

Nasty56Nasty5612 months ago

Anyone who beats on a 52y/o woman is not a man!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

very hot story. would love more

Havefun389Havefun3898 months ago

You lost me when she had to suck his shit laden cock

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent erotic fiction. Too bad so many commenters seem to not understand the difference between fiction and reality.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, any story of fiction likes a little bit of reality thrown in. Some readers don't care how beaten or broken a person get, they just like that they can enjoy the other person's pain. Does this occur in real life? Sure does. Are there sadistic people out there that love to inflict pain on others? Sure, there are. Too bad that Judy loves getting beaten and raped, but there are people out in the real world that enjoy it because they don't know anything else. So, the story is pretty well written and I do hope that Judy comes out of this experience with her life. I do hope that she realizes that she does not deserves her near-death pleasure session and needs to experience a better life. Wait and see as there is another chapter to go. Maybe Judy causes real pain on David?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES