All Comments on 'Blackmailed: Jenna’s Funfair Pt. 02'

by Jennastory

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Coming from many conversations on getting laid from when you start to decades later every guy I’ve ever known has always tried to get in the girls ass he was fucking . All based on what they say especially when just starting out we’re successful and many later in life with older or divorced woman or cheating woman alway successful. The married woman or dating in a serious relationship usually try to say they won’t do it , it’s to slutty or dirty or they don’t like it it hurts. To come to that that means that most likely some guy had fucked her up her ass . Thinking back a girl very sweet good reputation and only one boyfriend for two years who said she wouldn’t let him near her ass ever turns out she was fucking his biggest foe from the the area that the two guys fought multiple times since they were kids and still in college years hated each other . Turns out his foe had a couple of videos of him fucking the girlfriend in every way possible. I saw the videos and he pounded her ass then pulled it out and had her blow him. He also had a clip of him in a chair legs spread with her on her knees jerking him off as he held her head by her hair as she rim his ass while he talked shit about the boyfriend. He showed everyone guys girls etc. It finally caused a bad breakup and a vicious fight where the boyfriend who always got the best of him slipped and got his nose broken and two black eyes . He also startled his chest while he was beaten down bleeding saying how great a fuck she was and wanted to know if he liked how his Cum and ass tasted. Really fucked up . All true story and on a happier note he did get his revenge on another night and beat the living shit out of him. All felt bad for her . She was a good girl who got caught up . Supposed didn’t have a boyfriend until after college, got engaged and married that guy, 35 years later to my knowledge still married to him .

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Completely wrong category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous