All Comments on 'Blackmailed Sissy Husband Ch. 04'

by Sissyrhyanna

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story makes absolutely no sense

FaggotGlennFaggotGlennover 1 year ago

I absolutely love these stories. I was wondering if they are a true story. I'm sure they are not. But it would be amazing if they were. If they are could I give you my kik and ask that your mistress send me a message. I would love to ask her some questions. Thanks for the awesome story and please keep them Cumming. My pathetic little clutch was so hard and leaking just putting myself in your place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story if you like controlling cuckoldess bitch type stories. that being said, please keep writing on this story. maybe find someone to double check your grammar..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More of the same. Bullshit! The cage can be removed without her key and that fucker would have been out the door, the second the slag left for work. You can't say he wanted it, because it's already been made clear, he doesn't. More mean girl shit. My victim would have gutted the whore by now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

As a man who likes women and has fantasies about being submissive to her, I find the story very erotically interesting. Don't know about being tied up in the garage, but being in a restrained position and watching her get fucked hard and cummed in, it would be interesting having her put his cum in my mouth and order me to swollow it. Total submission is tough to swallow, but helping her enjoy her fantasies I would be open to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous