Bleeding Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't ready to accept the painful truth. She was hurting Ryan and refused to tell him why.

"What are we going to do, Ryan?" She sighed to herself.

She slumped on the couch, pulling up her blanket. It was her brother's. Today was washing day, and he'd probably slept in it the whole week. She reflexively lifted the soft material grazing her nose and inhaled his musky, earthy scent. She was intoxicated. It reminded her of his tight embraces, which have dwindled in the recent months. It was all him--his arousing essence. The rhythmic oscillations of his exposed pectorals brought awareness to the warmth in her breath. He looked so exposed and vulnerable to her, yet he was the one man who made her feel safe in any situation. Her eyes devoured the gorgeous specimen in front of her from head to toe.

Rebecca was drawn to everything about him.

His strong jawline.

Alluring pursed lips.

Long curved lashes.

Well-rounded shoulders and striated neck muscles.

She even loved features that displeased her: his strewn short jet-black hair. She wished he'd grow it out, and she wanted something longer to hold onto when he ate her out in her twisted imagination. She clamped her thighs at the thought of her brother's face between her legs.

Her gaze then fell on the blue-black mark on his left lower rib cage. She winced at the unpleasant memory of its origin. It was in the second round of the fight last week. The first time Rebecca dared to see her brother boxing. Seated in the second row, she held a ghastly expression the whole time. From her vantage point, the opponent had his back to her. Ryan was focused on defending the onslaught of jabs and crosses. There was a short lapse of concentration, and Ryan couldn't block the right uppercut to his ribs. The pained expression on her brother's face caused her lips to tremble even now. Rebecca was spared from further misery as the end of the round bell went off, and the boxers headed to their corners. Ryan caught her watery eyes as he limped to his corner. Ryan grimaced as his coach examined the effects of the blow. His eyes were yet fixed on Rebecca. The downtime was ending soon. Ryan's coach was howling strategy at him, but Ryan's focus was on Rebecca. He gave her a reassuring nod.

That's all it was--a nod.

"I'll end it now, Becca."

Rebecca sat up straight and wiped her tears; a smile lifted the corners of her lips as she mirrored his nod.

"You better."

Their mom noticed the subtle interchange, and the unspoken communication baffled her.

"Ry is gonna be alright, hun."

"I know, mom."

Thirty seconds later, the cheers and claps deafened the hall. As Ryan swiftly knocked the air out of his adversary, the match was over.

Rebecca observed the colour of the bruising had turned darker over time. Her gaze continued to track down his ripped midsection. His toned muscles were a testament to his dedication to his craft. Rebecca was pretty wound up by now and will need a long shower soon. As many times as she's seen her brother's shirtless body, nothing prepared her for what happened next.

Rebecca gasped, unable to breathe. Her face felt a sudden heat. Her sight fixed on something so unattainable to her, yet so near. Her brother was not wearing any underwear, and his loose tracksuit was stretched around the crotch. Rebecca bit her lower lips as her eyes fixated on his tented material. Blood rushed to her intimate region. She tightened her grip on the blanket as moisture began to fill her pussy. Ryan reached into his pants in his deep slumber, gave his morning wood a quick shake, and held onto his hardness.

She couldn't take it anymore. Rebecca's mouth went dry in an attempt to swallow her saliva. Still enveloped in her brother's blanket, Rebecca faced her stuporous brother. She parted her thighs and reached into her shorts, dipping into her wetness.

"Oh fuck! I am so wet for you, Ryan."

"I wanna fucking hold that hard cock of yours. Feel it grow in my hands."

She whispered under her breath.

Her breath quickened. She's never done anything so obscene. Yes, she fantasised about her brother every day, and she's only acted on it in the confines of her room. Today, he's right before her, and he may awaken. She wasn't thinking of the consequences and didn't bother about her wound dressing. She knew only one thing at that time. She needed to get off.

Her eyes were fixed on the rock-hard cock held by her brother under the tented garment. Not two minutes into the lewd act, her pussy was drenched. She was rocking her hips hard against her hand. She restrained her breaths, moans, and movement in the lewd act to avoid waking up her brother. That heightened her euphoria, drenching her pussy further. Rebecca's swollen clit became the focus of her pleasure.

Her mouth gaped.

Eyes rolled up in ecstasy.

Erratic subdued moans muttered the name of her lover.

Her left hand abused her swollen clit. She was so close.

"Come on, brothe-. Giv- that hard coc- one mor- squeeze an- I'll be don-. Plea- pleas- please!"

It was like Ryan heard her desperation. He gripped his stiffness, pointing it straight up, further stretching the garment. That was it. Rebecca began jerking involuntarily. She had to bite her other hand to stifle her moans. She collapsed on the sofa and went limp. That was her most intense orgasm, and he hadn't even touched her yet. The thought of his intimate touches almost had her going again. She extracted her hand from the wet cooze and examined it as if something was different today. Her colourless love juices were more syrupy and had a more potent musk. She loved it, brought it to her nose, and inhaled herself in contentment.

"You did that to me, baby brother. Bad boy."

Her devilish thoughts muttered to the unconscious innocent man in front of her. Her contentment was evident in her smile. Rebecca then slid her slick fingers into her mouth, slurped herself, and drowned in her taste.

"I wish you tasted me now. You'll never want anything else. No one else. Not that bitch, T-"

Reality hit her. Hard. Her heart sank again, looking at Ryan. The empty feeling was back. How does one man give her the highest of highs and lowest of lows in minutes? She sighed to herself. She can never be with him. Her buzz was gone. Ryan started stirring in the recliner. She needs to get out now. She can't let him notice the dampness of her clothes. Her strong aroma of pleasure was evidence enough for her actions. Rebecca quickly got to her feet, still encased by her brother's blanket and pranced up the stairs. An hour later, Rebecca came down with her wet hair, and Ryan was nowhere. She looked around the house and realised he was levelling the rocky pavement in the garden. Her shoulders slumped.

"How I am going to let you go?"

She thought with a sigh. She knew what she had to do. She has to distance herself from the man she loves if she ever wants any resemblance to normal with him. She had to accept that they would not be each other's first; Tina would take his virginity. And it's going to happen in this very house. Her eyes welled; tears trickled down her cheeks. She ran to her room before Ryan spotted her and cried her lungs out. She has to do this for him. He has sacrificed so much for her. It's not his mistake if he doesn't see her more than a sister. She's the one who needs to change. She promised herself she was going to let him go.

********

The rest of the morning was quiet. Ryan and Rebecca tiptoed around each other. After tending to the garden, Ryan went for his mid-morning run. The usual blazing sun was replaced by a soft breeze and gloomy sky, like the calm before the storm. There was a sinking feeling in his heart, and his mind was splitting in a thousand directions. A therapeutic jog soon turned into long, fast, thumping strides. He was trying to cleave away his love and lust for Rebecca by quickening his pace.

The control he had during his runs was lost. His fitness was never in question. He could have breezed through the intensity for some time, but his heart was not there. His feet felt light, and his heart heaved on him. He wiped his tear mixed sweat from his cheek and pushed on. The surrounding greenery usually soothed him. Today it served as a reminder of when he took photos of Rebecca and how desirable she looked.

That one thought propelled him down a rabbit hole. The series of inappropriate emojis and comments the photo received irked Ryan. Even his friends gave compliments, but Ryan knew how any guy's brain worked. They were not just looking at her picture; they wanted to do things to her--bad things.

The photo itself didn't help. Rebecca leaned against a huge tree, hand on her hips and pushing out her curvy rear. She was wearing a deep cleavage sports bra. It accentuated her perky mounds, not to mention displaying her side boobs, but her legging killed him. It was a skin-tight high waisted yoga short. It showed off a hint of her butt crease and had something called a scrunch butt. The crotch was designed to run deep inside the cleft, which left little to the imagination. And that brought his memory back to last month. The day he stopped seeing her as his sister.

"BECCA! LET'S START BEFORE IT GET'S HOT!"

"COMING!!!"

Ryan was enthralled when his sister appeared at the top of the staircase for their jog in that outfit. He swallowed his drool, unable to tear his gaze away from the bounce in Rebecca's tits as she pranced down the stairs. His cock began stirring in his shorts.

"Ryan. RYAN. RYAN!"

Rebecca waved her hand in front of her motionless brother. The third time was the charm, and Ryan finally came out of his daze.

"Ahh... Hi Becca."

He had guilt written all over his face. His eyes dropped to the floor, unable to face Rebecca rubbing his neck. He was afraid she'd figure out the lust he felt for her at the moment. Ryan has only shown unconditional love and care for his sister up till that point. Not anymore.

He wanted her in ways no brother should.

He wanted to do things to her--dirty things.

He wanted to shower her with love. Not the brotherly kind.

He hated himself for that.

"You okay there, Ryan? You look flushed. Not feeling well?"

The concern in her voice made him feel worse. Rebecca pressed her soft hand on his neck to check his temperature. Ryan felt like a jolt of electricity passed from his head to toe. He stiffened to the skin contact, creating ripples of goosebumps all over him. She's touched him so many times, but this has never happened before. He needed to get away from her, and he wanted to see more of her.

"You feel warm, Ry. You wanna skip today?"

Rebecca, oblivious to her effect on her brother, ran her hand on his neck, face and arms in worry. He had to act fast. His cock was getting hard quickly, and the lack of underwear would not work in his favour today. She's your sister. He repeated it in his mind like a mantra and managed to regain some composure. He looked up straight into her eyes. His willpower was about to crumble again.

Wow! Becca is fucking hot. How did I not see it before? Look at those luscious lips. I can keep kissing it the whole day and never get tired. FUCK! I am staring. Like a creep. I must say something soon.

"No- No, Becca. I- I'm good. Lost in my thoughts. That's all."

"You had me worried for a while. Shall we?"

Rebecca was doing some warm-up stretches as she spoke. Ryan found it difficult to concentrate on anything other than her smoking hot body.

"RYAN! Your words. Use them." She chuckled.

"Er- Err-. Becca, you sure you want to wear that? Is it safe?"

Ryan surprised himself. The brain did get some blood flow after all. Ryan made sure his sister wore clothes with adequate protection for outdoor activity. Then logic kicked in. He's always seen her covered head to toe for their runs. Ryan brushed off his reaction as expected. It would be the same if he saw any woman wearing such a revealing sports bra and hot shorts for the first time.

"Ryan, please let me wear it for once. I bought it for our time together. I meant the run, and I'll be extra careful. Plus, I have my protector with me at all times. You won't let anything bad happen to me, right? Please. Please. Please."

She caressed his forearm wanting his approval. She never needed it, but nice to know he could never deny her. He didn't stand a chance with her pleading eyes and fluttering eyelashes. He knew he was overprotective of her, and he needed to give her space. She's a full-grown woman. Full-grown sexy woman, and she wanted to flaunt it. Deep down, some perverted part of him wanted to see more of his hot sister.

"Hmm. Okay. But please be careful. I don't wanna be carrying you to the hospital later."

"You might actually enjoy it, little brother." She giggled as she headed out the door.

Ryan's theory of dismissing his reaction backfired as soon as they started jogging. The routine was to do a ten-minute jog followed by ten minutes of medium pace and repeat the cycle for three to four rounds. They mostly ran parallel to each other as both had good endurance and stamina.

Rebecca had a different idea for today. Maybe it was the new clothes; perhaps it was her all along waiting to be unleashed. She seemed more playful and confident in her stride. Ryan was truly mesmerised by his sister's new attitude.

Many women throw themselves at a boxer. The sport is exhilarating; the adrenaline rush is crazy. But stepping into the ring and throwing your first punch is different. Most women are drawn to the animalistic nature of the sport, not to mention the fit bodies that come with it. Ryan always had women flocking after him. Tina was one of them. But they lacked that poise. Until that moment. Rebecca was all that and more. Von Willebrand's disorder did not define her. Rebecca was not as fragile as Ryan pictured in his head. That's a risk that comes with living. It took her wearing a skimpy outfit for him to realise that. He felt guilty that he was holding her back to protect her or wanting her all to himself.

"HEY, BECCA! WAIT UP!"

Five minutes into the jog, Rebecca decided to pick up her pace. Ryan, lost in his thoughts, realised she was ahead of him. If she were wearing a tracksuit like she usually did, Ryan wouldn't have batted an eye. This was not his sister. This was Rebecca. A sophisticated, confident, and not to mention a sexy provocative woman. Ryan gasped at his sister's rear for the first time. Her tights hugged the curves of her toned ass, her lean muscular legs, and the sway in her motion had Ryan slavering.

"Did she always have that?"

"FUCK! I can't look at her like that!"

"Things I would do to that- FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! SHE'S MY SISTER! I shouldn't look at her like that."

"I'd bend her over the sofa- FUCK! REBECCA'S MY SISTER!"

"I'd eat that ass for days- FUCK! STOP IT! BECCA'S YOUR SISTER! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!"

The echoes of her words moments ago now stabbed him.

I have my protector with me at all times.

You won't let anything bad happen to me, right?

Ryan was fighting a losing battle in his lewd mind. Rebecca felt like the perfect woman for him. All his life, she's been right in front of him, and he never saw it. They have always been there for each other. He had flashes of how his sister's eyes gazed at him. They loved each other. Yes, he lusted for her, but there was something more than that. There was an unexplained feeling cascading through him, a moment of realisation. His dad's words were ringing in his ears.

She's yours to protect.

He was in love with the one person he could never be with. The sinking feeling started, and something ate him up deep inside. A song befitting his emotions played in his head. Rebecca has been playing it on a loop for the past month; the lyrics were etched in his brain. Now the lines seem apt to his own life.

I've spent all of the love I saved

We were always a losing game

Small town boy in a big arcade

I got addicted to a losing game

He could do nothing but afford a sad smile contemplating his predicament. He shook his head out of the daze and caught up to his sister.

"What took you so long, slowpoke?"

Rebecca grinned at her brother. She looked radiant, he thought.

"I was giving you a head start."

"Oh really? What are you going to do now?"

Her voice faded as she sprinted on, leaving him trailing her.

"BECCA! YOU CHEATER!"

Ryan began chasing after her, still in awe of the woman in front of him. Sprinting early in the run had both of them worn out when they reached the park, and Rebecca was already panting on the grass when Ryan caught up to her.

"Took you long enough."

"I thought we were supposed to run a moderate pace."

"Boring! Felt like sprinting today!"

Ryan caught his breath and sat beside her. It took all his willpower not to stare at the rise and fall of her sweat-soaked cleavage. He focused his eyes aimlessly on the trees along the park. He appreciated the beauty of nature in front of him. He beamed at the fact nothing compared to the glowing vision lying beside him. He was kicking himself for not realising it earlier. Ryan spoke up after a long period of silence.

"Becca, what's with you today? You seem, umm. Different."

"Nope, nothing like that. Just happy, I guess."

Rebecca shrugged her reply as she sat up, looped her arm into his, and leaned on her brother's shoulder. It may have been an innocent act, but her side boob grazing against his arm had Ryan's heart racing again as the contact with her warm skin burned him. Ryan started scrolling through his phone to divert his attention.

"She must feel my arm on her boobs, right?"

"Why hasn't she moved?"

"I so want to grab and- FUCK! NOT THIS AGAIN!"

"Say something, you idiot! It's getting a little weird."

He felt his sister bailed him out when she started talking.

"How are you liking it?"

Ryan panicked.

"Liking what?"

"Your birthday gift, of course."

Rebecca asked, pointing to the brand new iPhone in his hand.

"Ohh... I- I love it. You didn't have to use your allowance to get it for me. Thanks again, Becca."

"Just wish I didn't have to share it with mom. Had something more special planned for you, and maybe I still wanna give it to you."

"What's tha-"

Rebecca cut him off before he could process what she said.

"So, is the camera as good as advertised?"

"Ye- Yea. It's amazing."

"Ry- Ryan. Umm- Can you take some photos for my Instagram?"

"Umm- In these clothes?"

"Or lack thereof."

"Err. Yea. I feel good today, and the weather's good for photos. I have a free cameraman with a new phone. You have a problem with taking pictures for your big sister?"

"No. Nope. No problem whatsoever. Umm. Shall we?"

Ryan reluctantly agreed to take her photos. Rebecca leapt in joy. Ryan tried to ignore his body's reaction to the bounce of her goods when she sprang up. Little did he know that his self-inflicted torture would be intensified soon.

"So, where shall we start?"

"Near the trees? My outfit will provide a nice contrast."

"Yup. Sounds good. Let's start."

Rebecca started with relatively innocent poses. Her back against the tree, hugging the tree, lazing back and so on. She kept running back to see the results of each photo. Ryan felt like his sister exaggerated the sway of her hips on purpose to torment him. He expelled the thought as his doing, and Rebecca was being cheerful for once. His sister was gorgeous in all the photos.

"You look stunning, Becca."