Bleeding Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And done. Let's ea-"

Ryan was lost for words as he turned. His mouth gaped, and his throat dried up. His eyes fixed on the vision in front of him. Pearls of sweat formed on his forehead as he felt his heart soar. Rebecca was leaning on the back of the sofa with legs crossed, facing the kitchen, looking like a seasoned seductress. Her long wavy hair was brushed to perfection with a tinge of make-up to enhance her features. She was wearing a plain white button up shirt that stooped midthigh. It was his. He could easily make out the black undergarments she had on. And her cleavage was visible as the top two buttons were undone.

FUCK ME! This is going to be worse than the running session!

"Ryan, is something wrong with my face?"

Rebecca's coquettish smile broke his dazed state. He began to feel the weight of the plate of pancakes in his hand.

"No, no. There's nothing wrong with your face."

He placed the plate on the table as his sister approached the designated breakfast table's kitchen island.

"You sure?"

Rebecca teased him as she slowly ran her index finger on her lower lip as if something was amiss.

"You look- perfect."

His sister smiled demurely, biting her lower lip as she joined him at the table. She could see his strained expression when her outer thighs rubbed against his. Her hand playfully meddled with his forearm hair as she dug into her breakfast.

"This is really good, Ry. Thank you."

Ryan managed a smile, baffled at the power she had over him. He could barely breathe, let alone talk.

"I might give you that long overdue present after all."

This time, she knew what she was doing to him. He maintained a neutral face, but his body was betraying him. Rebecca felt the little bumps on his skin as he moved uncomfortably, adjusting his pants. The thin piece of cloth enveloping her pussy was drenched, seeing her brother fail miserably at controlling his animalistic urges. She wished she'd worn lighter colour shorts which would have visibly shown her excitement.

He must want to do a lot of unspeakable things to me. Look at the cock tented in his shorts. Soon, brother. I just need to keep pushing the right buttons.

Ryan was squirming in his seat by the minute. He forgot his plan. He couldn't remember Tina as his senses were filled with Rebecca. Her whole ensemble was a vision from head to toe. Her smell reminded him of the day he tightened his grip on her hips and pulled her into him at the park, letting her feel his hardness. The sound of her laughter sent ripples through his body. He wanted to sink his rigid cock into her mouth to shut it up. That's the only way she would understand the torture he's experiencing. Her tender fingers dancing on his forearms and the relentless brushing of their exposed thighs kept unnerving his ability to maintain self-control. He'd love to let go, lift her on the kitchen island and fuck her senseless.

Her taste. How would she taste, Ryan wondered.

Her lips? Her stiff nipples? Her wet pussy? He swallowed his saliva to the image of his tongue deep inside her sex.

He tried his best to maintain a civil conversation with his chatty sister, assuming she took on mom's reconciliation advice. Still, everything about her screamed, please fuck me.

Rebecca kept leaning forward, exposing her cleavage to him. He focused his attention on her eyes. Her eyes were beauty in themselves. Light brown and long curved lashes. Her thin, delicate eyebrows. Her lightly blushed cheeks. If she didn't possess anything else, I could wake up to those round glittering eyes every day, the words almost escaping his mouth. He couldn't help himself. He traced down her eyes, sharp nose, kissable lips, and slender neck and fixed at the one sight he was trying so hard to avoid--her cleavage.

He pondered for a second. What was captivating about a cleavage? It's merely a valley between her breasts. Her perfectly formed, perky breasts. He quickly concluded that it was a seductively constructed doorway meant as a temptation to seek the hidden pleasure inside. He couldn't tear his gaze away from it. He gasped as half of her pinkish areola peeked at the edge of her bra, barely hiding her nipple. Rebecca loved the way he was eating her up. This time she knew the battle her brother was fighting within him. The moisture in her pussy was driving her crazy, but she knew it would take more to break her brother.

"Have you had enough?"

Rebecca's words startled Ryan.

"Enough of what?"

"The- pancakes, of course. You seem to be engaged elsewhere."

"No, no. I am hungry. Very hungry."

His eyes never wavered from her body. He had a tinge of regret that his desire was too forward with his last words. Although subtle, Rebecca realised her brother's lust for her was unravelling. His words have betrayed him, and the rest of him will follow suit in time. She needed to keep pushing him. Three days to themselves, she was desperate to show him that they were meant for each other.

"Maybe you'd like some syrup for your pancakes?"

She sat up, stretching her hands above her head, pulling up the hem of her tee and drawing Ryan's attention to her parting white creamy thighs. The way the tee parted at the bottom had a similar effect on him as the cleavage, leaving him wanting more. As innocent as it was, the word syrup, he wished she was referring to her very juicy cunt. The vulgarity in his words describing his sweet Rebecca, though only his mind, unsettled him.

Rebecca observed Ryan's trembling hand fighting its desire to grab her exposed thighs, just inches away. Ryan felt his hand betraying. No matter what his sister felt, there'd be no turning back if he touched her this time. Ryan wouldn't be able to stop himself. He would have her body once, satisfy himself, and lose his sister, his Becca, for the rest of his life once the moment was over. She wouldn't forgive him or even look at him. He loved his sister and was in love with her. The thought of losing his sister jolted him from his confused state. His feeling was just his hormones talking; Rebecca's sensuality was a pure projection of his desires. Nothing more.

"NO! NO! NO! What the hell just happened? We were so close, Ryan. Stop fighting it. I want you!"

Rebecca sense Ryan's sudden change in demeanour. She thought he was showing the identical resilience as his rings' rivals. Rebecca has been throwing her punches relentlessly. It did weaken his defence, but Ryan was never one to back down. Rebecca needed to give him a break because she knew his Achilles heel, unlike other opponents. It was her. Ryan loved his sister, and he was in love with her. She believed it.

The pair continued a decent breakfast conversation; Rebecca did notice one or two fleeting moments his eyes displayed longing for her. She didn't provoke him further. They spoke briefly about the plan for the weekend, however vaguely. Rebecca planned to have her brother deep inside the whole time, but she told him she was looking into mastering a new craft. Ryan wanted to fuck Tina senseless to get his desire for his sister out of his system, instead told her he might meet up with some friends. He thought it was too early to bring up Tina.

Once breakfast was done, both went about cleaning the house. Ryan spruced the garden and cleaned the bathrooms; Rebecca got the living room and kitchen. Rebecca observed her brother's sweat glistened hard body, never letting him out of sight. She achieved two objectives. It kept her in a perpetual state of arousal and provided visual stimulation to her prey. Ryan was automatically drawn to her, no matter what she was doing. Her body seemed like an invitation to him. The uncomfortable stiffness in his pants was the mirror of Rebecca's wet pussy. The exchange was rather playful in comparison to the morning encounter. The breakfast can be likened to an exciting boxing round between two champions. This was a round of exhibitions between two high strung amateurs showing too much respect.

The match needed a proper sucker punch to get the spirits soaring. Keeping yourself on edge for so long, so much as a nudge, is enough for all hell to break loose.

**************************************

Lunch time was near. Ryan needed to broach the subject of bringing Tina over to Rebecca soon. His sanity depended on it, as his resilience was vanishing fast. His arousal was felt like punishment. Her giggle, gaze, feather light touches, and everything about her were infuriating. Rebecca loved simple meals, like mac and cheese. While Rebecca was finishing her chores, Ryan prepared lunch.

"BECCA! YOU DONE?"

"ALMOST! ANYTHING RY?"

Rebecca was just done tidying her room and contemplating her next move.

"I MADE MAC AND CHEESE!"

The next thing, he heard footsteps approaching the kitchen. They were still dressed in the morning outfit, just a little sweaty heightening the simmering sensation they were battling.

"Ryan, chocolate chip pancakes in the morning and now mac and cheese? I must be one lucky girl. Are you trying to get something from me? You know you just need to ask me, right?"

Rebecca's index finger lightly traced her brother's forearm veins. She was back to her scandalous mood. She wanted to keep pushing until he couldn't resist her. Ryan had different ideas, knowing he couldn't endure another such meal. The animal in him is much too provoked to let its prey go this time. It will be his end, and he'll lose his sister forever if he doesn't tread carefully.

"Bec- Becca."

"Yea."

"Umm- Can I ask you something?"

OH MY GOD! IT'S HAPPENING! I DON'T CARE FOR MAC AND CHEESE! IF HE SAYS HE WANTS ME, I'LL BE DOWN ON MY KNEE IN SECONDS!

She choked a little. Ryan was nervous.

Please, Ryan. Do it. And I'll be yours forever.

"Becca, I wondered if I could bring Tina back here this afternoon? And you don't tell mom on me. For some reason, mom hates her."

Rebecca was fuming. She withdrew her hand from her brother and buried her face in her palms as she held back the tears. She was done. She pushed her chair back and got up abruptly.

"Ok, Ryan. You do you."

She began to walk away.

"Becca, what's wrong? Did I do something?"

Rebecca stopped in her tracks and turned to face her brother.

"WRONG? DID YOU DO SOMETHING WRONG? EVERYTHING ABOUT TINA IS WRONG! SHE'S A SLUT, AND YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT. YOU DESERVE SOMEONE YOU LOVE! NOT SOME BITCH!"

Rebecca decided not to hold back punches anymore.

"WHAT IF I CAN'T HAVE SOMEONE I LOVE? THE POINT IS I CAN'T. AND I WANT THE FIRST TIME TO BE DONE AND OVER WITH! YOU DUNNO WHAT KIND OF TORTURE I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS!"

Ryan snapped at his sister. His expression was a mixture of pain and sadness.

"Enlighten me, brother. What torture have you gone through in these two months?"

"That doesn't concern you!"

Rebecca snorted at him.

"TWO MONTHS? YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN IN AGONY FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS WAITING FOR- NEVER MIND. DO YOU KNOW OF MY STRUGGLES FOR THE PAST SIX MONTHS? EVEN THE DOCTOR THE OTHER DAY TOLD ME."

Ryan was concerned.

"What pain? What did the doctor say, Becca? Do I need to know something? Are you ok?"

Ryan moved closer, trying to take his sister's hand, but she jerked away.

"WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW? ALL YOU WANT IS TO PROTECT ME, RIGHT? IT'S YOUR DUTY. NOTHING ELSE, RIGHT?"

Nothing else, right? Her words felt like a knife driven directly into his heart, and he was lost for words.

"You can keep quiet. Today I'll tell you what the doctor told me. The two times I have excessive monthly bleeding, she concluded it was some major stress in my life causing hormonal imbalance."

Ryan didn't understand.

"Stress? What stress?"

"THAT'S WHEN YOUR SLUT TINA CAME INTO OUR LIFE!"

"How did Tina stress you?"

"Don't start."

"Start what? I really want to know."

"Ohh, since I'm being honest, I purposedly tripped twice. I know you suspected the other day, but you didn't ask me."

"But why Becca?"

Rebecca walked away as he chased after her. He was not going to let this go. He tugged roughly at her arm at the bottom of the stairs. They faced each other, and her eyes filled with tears.

"Becca, tell me. Please, Becca."

Rebecca shook her head at her brother. Her eyes were challenging him as he searched for the correct answers.

"In a crowded match, surrounded by so much noise, you can understand my one nod, yet you refuse to listen to what my body is telling you every fucking day!"

Ryan began to piece together his sister's genuine feelings for him for the past two months; the clothes, the photos, the innuendos, the smile, the silence, and the tears were all for him. How much of an imbecile was he? But why? He knew the answer, but he refused to say it out loud. The tight grip around her wrist was now an eager caress. He was trying to form words, but nothing came out. Rebecca was getting more frustrated by the minute.

"AHHHH! IS IT SO DIFFICULT FOR YOUR NUMBSKULL TO COMPREHEND! DUMBASS!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU! I AM IN LOVE WITH MY BROTHER! THERE I SAID IT! AND I DON'T CARE WHAT THE WORLD THINKS! ONLY WHAT YOU DO ABOUT IT MATTERS! ONLY YOU!"

With one hand still in his, she used the other to shove against his chest. She was trying to beat the love out of Ryan. He didn't see Rebecca, his sister, anymore. She was a woman. A gorgeous, intelligent woman. A woman who loved him against all odds. He was trying to memorise her features at the very moment. Her yearning eyes, anxious eyebrows, pink sniffling nose, juicy curves of her lips. His heart was racing; his breath ceased as he swallowed his saliva.

"DAMN YOU, RYAN! SAY SOM-"

He ate her words. He pressed his lips on hers, trying to amalgamate into her--the fiery sensation coursed with urgency through them. The desire cannot be hidden anymore. It felt like the opening of the floodgates. Ryan pushed Rebecca onto the wall at the end of the stairs, and the thud shook the framed photos on the wall. He cupped her jaw as his fingers raked her hair through the nape.

Ryan's muscular body was pressed against his sister. Her hands automatically wrapped around him, clawing his back. Rebecca drowned in his kisses. It was like they were breathing new life into each other. They were not soft and sensual. They were rough, almost biting to draw blood, demanding. Ryan didn't bother for permission to enter her mouth. He pushed his tongue into her, forcing her to accept him. She did. She knew her relentless teasing had brought the animal out. She needed to calm him a little for her benefit.

"Ry- Ryan."

Rebecca moaned his name as her brother devoured her mouth. Her tongue was gliding into him, matching him. She needed him as much, if not more. They both drowned in each other's taste. They were wondering how did they survive without it for so long. Both refused to open their eyes, thinking this was all a dream. Ryan bit Rebecca's lower lip, pulling on it to momentarily separate them. He wanted more. Ryan needed more. He opened his eyes to her, searching lips for his looking vulnerable. She needed him too. She reluctantly lifted her eyelids and saw a panting animal sizing up its prey.

"Becca-can you feel what-feel what you have done to me!"

Ryan's trapped erection was rubbing on his sister's stomach. He was dry humping her needing her to acknowledge his hardness. Rebecca's hands grabbed his strong gluteus muscles as he repeatedly pushed against her. His kisses urgently trailed from her mouth to her neck, causing her to squirm with every touch. His hands were inside the hem of her shirt, firmly on her waist. He wanted her so badly, and he wanted her there. His thumbs were scraping inside her shorts to remove the barrier.

Even in her aroused state, Rebecca was adamant she wanted him to be caring when they first made love, and it was supposed to be romantic. And then the issue of her bleeding tendency. Ryan would never forgive himself if he were the cause. And she wanted him in her bed every day. Rebecca imagined they would do it in one of their rooms, but Ryan had no such idea. He wanted his sister urgently, but she needed to slow him down, and there was only one way. She caught hold of his wrists.

"Ryan. Ba-baby.."

Ryan paused his kisses and looked straight into her eyes, panting. He cupped her jaw. Her half closed eyes, her aroused face, and erratic breathing was killing him.

"Yes, Becca?"

It was Rebecca's turn. She kissed his neck, collar bone, exposed part of the chest, and his arms, lightly nibbling his arm, forcing a moan from her brother. Her eyes never left his face. She loved his every reaction to her. His gyrating hips made her ever aware of his hard arousal for her. Her pussy was roiling in her desire for her brother.

"Ohh... Becca."

He reached for the bottom of his tee, but Rebecca held his hands. He breathed at her with a puzzled look.

"Not yet, baby. Please."

His breathing audibly strained.

"Why, Becca? I-I want-need you." He was demanding.

Rebecca continued to stay in charge, kissing him all over and sending ripples over him. Ryan yielded. With her back against the wall, Rebecca slowly descended on her brother. She placed kisses on the exposed sternum, on his abs, lifting his tee, on the side of his pelvis, and ran her teeth over the bony prominence on his lower abs. She loved watching her brother whimper at her every turn. Her hand mirrored her act on his back, caressing and clawing his contours. Ryan lost the support of his sister's warm body as she dived down, and her skills had him weak in the knees. He placed one elbow on the wall for support and the other lightly combing Rebecca's hair. He was holding himself back from shoving her down to give it to her hard.

The pair were almost at synchronous needy breaths as Rebecca finally squatted down in front of Ryan's crotch. She looked at the outline of her brother's hard cock straining against the material. Rebecca slavered and met her brother's eyes. She appeared like an innocent minx, but nothing was naive about her intentions. He felt like a puppet in her hands.

"Becca, what are you doing to me?"

His sister placed a slow sensual kiss on his pubic region, never averting her eyes from his face. She leaned forward on his shorts, running her tongue and nose along his stretched cloth. Her hand feathering on his thighs and butt. She could feel his body betraying him. His hands in her hair alternating between caressing and tugging, signifying the battle within.

"Becca, please."

Rebecca smiled at him as she hooked her fingers on his shorts and slid them down to the ankles. Her brother could feel the warmth in her heavy breaths on his cock. Her brother's uncut cock bobbed straight on her face. It was a raging solid, tip looking purplish, the vessels dilated, and a clear pearl of precum glistened the hole. Rebecca's fingers teased it like a flute. She softly kissed her brother's shaft from its base up to the most sensitive part, just below the opening, and noticed the growing puddle of precum. With both her hands encircling Ryan's engorged cock, Rebecca stuck her tongue out to lick the ever increasing precum. Ryan was almost at the edge, and he might not last much longer.

"My God, Becca! You're torturing me. Please."

Rebecca looked up, grinning at her brother with his cock resting on her face.

"Feed it to me, brother."

That did it. Ryan didn't bother waiting for another second as he plunged his thick cock into his sister's inviting mouth. Rebecca managed to engulf half his length before gagging on it. The desperation and inexperience of both parties were apparent. Ryan was a little disillusioned when Rebecca struggled with his cock. He realised this moment would be forever treasured. Despite his urge to ram himself to oblivion, Ryan wanted her to enjoy it. He met her watery eyes as she attempted to hide her struggle from him. She tried to give him this. She opened her mouth as wide as possible. Ryan caressed her hair in one hand and cradled her cheeks.