Bleeding Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm your sister. You have to say that."

"No. You really are pretty. Make sense all that college boys chasing after you."

Her expression saddened a fraction.

"Doesn't matter if that one person doesn't see it."

"Who the fuck is that guy? I want to kill him!!!"

"He must be an idiot not to see you."

"He's a dumbass, actually."

Ryan's teeth gritting and jaw clenching were evident from miles away. He was consumed by jealousy and guilt, but he was in no position to do anything about it. He was spiralling down further.

"I love it, Ry. A few more, please?"

He gave her a thumbs up as she pranced to her position.

Soon the poses were getting steamier. With Rebecca's back against the camera on all fours, she stuck her ass out with the head facing the camera. Ryan gulped his saliva when his sister stuck out her tongue at him suggestively. He could feel the surge in his cock pressing against the fabric of his shorts. Ryan shot the following few provocative poses in a perplexed state. It reminded him of the naughty suggestive photos he used to browse incessantly on Instagram. Rebecca was either innocent or tormenting him on purpose. Ryan assumed the former because that was the only possible explanation.

He was mad and guilty at the same time. Mad that thousands of guys will ogle at her once the pictures are posted. He felt guilty that he had the same perverted thoughts about his sister as the next guy. He needed to end this now.

"Becca, I think we have about a hundred pics for you to choose from. Shall we wrap up?"

She smiled innocently and eagerly walked to him to see the rest of the photos. She squeezed herself into him, her back flushed against his chest so that they could view the pictures together in her right palm. The natural scent of her hair intoxicated Ryan. It wasn't anything special, but it was all her. Her ass, which has been the root of his misery, was almost in direct contact with its rapidly growing victim, separated by two fragile pieces of fabric. He was sure Rebecca could feel his hard cock pressed on her back, but she showed no reaction. Her subtle movements had Ryan panting and feeling warm all over. His jittery left hand reached his sister's toned waist and dug firmly into her sides. He thought he heard Rebecca gasp as she melted to his touch. The colliding warm bodies sent ripples through him. Ryan held her in place to gain some control over his body as the pair stared blindly into the phone. His heartbeat dwindled slowly. Ryan spoke up to break the awkward silence.

"Um- Ummm- Be- Becca. I think we need to head home. I'll transfer the pics to you."

"Y- Ya- I- I just need a few to post. Let me choose as we walk."

Rebecca took the phone from his hand, and both headed home in silence. After a few minutes, she passed the phone back to him.

"Just the ticked ones."

Ryan was elated to see the photos she chose to post were the earlier, more modest ones.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Nope. Nothing."

He was eager to know why she didn't choose the racier photos, as they'd probably garner more attention.

"Umm, Becca. Why didn't you select the others? Were they not good? You need me to take better ones?"

"FUCK YOUR HORMONES, IDIOT! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE RUNNING AWAY FROM THIS REMEMBER! NOT SIGNING UP FOR MORE!"

"Your photos were amazing. Truly. But let's just say it might send the wrong message. They were only for one person, and he'll see it soon, and maybe he'll see more of me."

Rebecca shyly chuckled.

"I'M SO GONNA KILL THAT MUTHAFUCKER!"

Ryan laughed awkwardly to mask his jealousy.

"Oh. Ok. I'll just mail it to you later and delete the pictures on mine."

"Did she just clench her jaw? Did I say something wrong?"

"No- No, Ry. Just keep them on you. I'll let you know when I want them. Ok, little brother?"

"Ermm. Ok."

The walk home couldn't end soon enough. Given a choice, Ryan would have sprinted home. He had only one thing on his mind. He desperately needed to beat his meat. The prolonged simmering of his arousal was excruciating. There was no doubt about the image he would be jerking off to. Ryan rushed to the door once the house was in sight.

"Where's the fire, little brother?"

"Just need to use the bathroom. See you later."

Ryan rushed into the house, upstairs, and into the bathroom. His shorts were around the ankle within seconds. He had never felt this aroused before. He needed to get it over with but wanted it to last as long as possible. Facing the mirror with his left hand gripping the edge of the sink, he was almost afraid he would burst the moment he touched his cock. He could see the reflection of his ragged breath and intense face in the mirror. His eyes fell to the image of his rigid pulsating cock. It felt foreign to him, thicker and more solid than ever before. The purplish tip paired with engorged bulging veins made it appear almost angry.

He couldn't believe his sister could do this to him. Indulging the moment, he allowed himself to feel all the lust and lewd thoughts of her that he had repressed for the past few hours. She came flooding into his every cell. He spat into his right palm for some lubrication and grasped his hard cock. He was not going to be gentle with his boner, emulating the vulgar thoughts he had for his sister. He'd bend her over the sink, tear her tights, yank her hair to the face mirror and have her bear witness to their desires as he fucked her hard. His hands pumped hard to the nasty thought, but something held him back from busting his load. His mind suddenly diverted to an image of him on top of his sister, joined at the hips, gazing into each other's souls with love and lust. His actions measured as he moved in and out of her. Ryan was making love to his sister. Her face was filled with passion and satisfaction only he could give her. That mental image pushed him over the edge. Ryan grunted loudly, apathetic to his surroundings as his body stiffened, spewing ropes of cum into the sink. The intensity left him gasping for air and weak in the legs. His cock hardly lost any of its rigidity. He let go of his erection to support himself on the sink.

"Oh- Bec- Becca, what are you doing to me?"

He spoke in a low voice to himself. He panicked when he felt a sudden shift at the door. He realised he had forgotten to latch the door in a rush. He dismissed the thought that his sister had caught him. He deduced that Rebecca would have reprimanded him immediately for using her image as his masturbatory object. Waves of guilt came crashing into him. Rebecca was his sister. She trusted him with everything, and he had obscene thoughts about her. He has to put an end to this. He concluded that he felt this was due to his raging hormones and hadn't had sex yet. Tina was his solution. He didn't want his sister.

Tears trickled down Ryan's cheeks as he settled near the same tree his sister was sensually posing for his camera a month ago. His heart felt a lighter as he got back home in time for lunch. Their mom will be returning only at night, and Ryan was not in the mood to cook. He stood in front of Rebecca, let out a sigh and knocked on the door.

"Becca, may I come in?"

"Yea, come in."

She was propped up on the bed, wrapped in a blanket, a book in her hand. Ryan's blanket. He hid his joy at the pleasing sight as Rebecca looked at him with a straight face.

"Anything?"

"Err- I wanted to get lunch from McD's. Don't feel like cooking. What do you want?"

"Aaa- Double cheeseburger, large fries and Sprite."

"Ok. Done."

Rebecca went back to her book. Ryan was hoping for a more extended conversation.

"Bec- Becca, how's the wound?"

"Drying up quite well now. Thanks again."

Rebecca forced a smile. Ryan could feel his temperature rising. He was trying to mend their relationship, and she was not helping.

"What's with this 'thanks'? Since when were you this formal?"

"Cause you're only doing your duty."

Rebecca's nonchalant reply felt like a knife stabbing him repeatedly. She continued flipping her pages. Ryan wanted to approach and talk some sense into her, and he wanted to tell her he loved her more than anything. Rebecca was afraid he would see her watery eyes and kept her gaze on the book. Her brother sighed and turned towards the door. Ryan turned back to look at her again. This time he couldn't hide his joy.

"Becca, are you wearing one of my T-shirts?"

He could see the left corner of her lips raise to suppressed smile.

"Yeah. Why? You want it back?"

She peered at him challengingly. Ryan chuckled.

"No, no. I was just wondering."

He felt the ice melting a little and didn't want to push the case for now. He perceived it as he was hugging his sister. Little did he know, that's the same reason Rebecca decided to wear her brother's tee and nothing underneath. The sensation of her nipples grazing against the fabric provided an erotic experience. She had already cum twice and was amid the third round when Ryan knocked on the door and had to abruptly pull up his blanket to cover herself.

************

The rest of the day was relatively quiet, actively avoiding each other. They had a quiet lunch, which further stressed the awkwardness. Janice came home in the evening to a surprising silence. Most Sundays, the siblings would be watching the TV, lounging to music in the backyard or just chatting.

"BECCA! RYAN! YOU GUYS' HOME? I HAVE FOOD!"

Rebecca dragged herself from her room.

"Coming, mom."

She was changed out of her brother's tee and managed to put on a bra and panties to avoid any suspicion. She hugged her mom tightly.

"Hey, mom."

"How are you feeling, baby?"

"Better now."

"Hz the wound?"

Rebecca lifted her arm to show her mom.

"Drying up."

"That's good. Don't forget the cream, ok. Dowan your boyfriends to see you with scars."

Janice elbowed her daughter. Rebecca snapped.

"Mom! I have no boyfriend, and not for two years. And no, I won't forget the cream."

Janice missed the chagrin in her voice.

"Even if you forget, Ryan won't let you. Speak of the devil, where is he?"

Rebecca shrugged.

"Did he bring that bitch home?"

Janice probed. Rebecca uncomfortably recalled her deception.

"No, mom. He was with me."

"You not covering for him, are you?"

"No, mom. Really."

"Dunno what he saw in her. She's bad for him, and he can do much better."

Rebecca kept a neutral expression. Janice turned her attention to the stairs.

"RYAN! I HAVE FOOD!"

The footsteps down the staircase became louder.

"COMING, MOM!"

Ryan embraced his mom with a massive smile on his face. She was their anchor, and they had to maintain a level of decorum around her. Her motherly senses would detect the hostility between them. Her presence was a relief to both Ryan and Rebecca. Unknown to them, Janice already realised something was wrong when her children hugged her and the quiet house. Both had a momentary relief during the embrace. They held on to an enormous burden, and the hug provided a temporary shelter. She's always treated them as adults and decided not to meddle for now. Dinner conversation seemed forced between Ryan and Rebecca, with minimal eye contact. Ryan turned his attention to his mom and moved a talk about her work.

"So, how was work?"

"Good. Good. I have a much needed three days off. I am going to sleep it off probably. I am going again in two weeks. Another weekend. "

"Don't worry, mom. We'll manage. I'll clean this weekend, and Becca will cook. Right, Becca?"

"Ye- Yea, mom. We'll take care."

"I am lucky to have children like you. You love each other and take good care of each other."

"I'd bend her over this table and ram my cock into her until she screams in delight."

"I'd spread my legs wide and have him eat me out from under the table until he drowns in my pussy."

Both Ryan and Rebecca smiled and replied in unison.

"We love you, mom."

**********************************

The tension at home was getting worse during the following days. The house felt like a library at times. An occasional pitter patter was heard around the house. Ryan took up extra shifts at the mechanic shop after school and at the weekend. He'd use the rest of the time boxing at the gym. Rebecca was no different. She'd hide in the room after college and only make appearances at dinner. The pair tried to converse as usual in front of Janice but knew they were faking it. She was beginning to worry about them. She could see the similar pain in both their faces, and she felt helpless as a mom. She wanted to fix it.

Rebecca's eyes were red and cheek puffy most times during dinner. By the following Tuesday, the tension at home was palpable. Rebecca clenched a photo she always had by her bedside. It was a photo of both of them after Ryan won his first regional. She refused to see him fight. So, he rushed home to take it with her. That was almost two years ago. Two months after her 18th birthday. That brought her back to the incident and changed how she perceived her brother. The day he became more than her brother. The day she realised they were something special.

It was the weekend after her 18th birthday. Rebecca has been dating Jason for the past year. Jason, twenty, was a second-year college student, played college basketball, athletic, had a handsome face and long wavy hair and was very popular with the ladies. Rebecca was hysterical when a college guy asked her out and went along. Janice didn't want to seem like an overbearing mother and gave Rebecca the freedom she needed to experience dating life. It also helped that Rebecca came to her for advice before deciding to date him. Janice was excited for her daughter and thought she was mature enough to make intelligent decisions. Jason even joined them for dinner occasionally. Rebecca was head over heels for this guy; he seemed caring, protective, and masculine. He was the embodiment of all the heroes in her favourite romance novels. She was in love and felt like a lovely dream. She assumed he was in love with her too.

The weekend after her birthday, Rebecca wanted to give herself to Jason. He has been so patient with her, loyal to her, and she was ready. He was her perfect guy. Rebecca felt like she was floating the past year, butterflies in her stomach, heart fluttering in memory of his gentle hugs and steamy kisses. Their alone time leading up to the weekend was quite suggestive of what would happen. Rebecca was excited and scared all at the same time. This weekend will be exceptional. Jason would confess his undying love for her, and she will give herself to him. The day couldn't come soon enough. She wanted to surprise him at college on Friday, looking forward to their special weekend.

It was her first visit to his college. Most students were gathered in the cafeteria as it was lunch time. Rebecca managed to spot Jason's jet black hair in the crowd, seated among his friends facing away from her direction. He was having a lively conversation with his buddies, and there was an empty table behind him. So, she thought she'd sit there and surprise Jason when he turned around. It helped that no one of his friends had met her; maybe he'd introduce them today. She gathered a food tray and quietly took the seat facing away from him. Her eyes sparkled, and her jaw was painful from smiling in anticipation of his reaction. She wished he'd hug and kiss her possessively before his friends, further evidence of his profound love for her.

Rebecca could hear Jason's conversation with the others and secretly hoped he would confess his love for her. She had her hands covering her mouth to stop her from laughing and being found out.

"Dude, howz the school chick you were dating? Any progress?"

She thought, here he goes, he will confess his love for her.

"Which one? Alicia?"

"No, man. The one with the tight ass."

"OHHHH... REBECCA!"

"Yeah, dude. You told us she was the nerdy hot one."

"My patience's paying off this weekend!!!"

"She turned 18?"

"Yesterday! Tomorrow I'm taking her to my lake house to seal the deal."

"Another virgin in the books for Jason. That's what? Number three this year?"

"Fourth! You guys know that's how I like them, right? Needy virgins! Always eager to please. I'll confess my 'love' tomorrow and take it!"

"What is so kinky about it?"

"They'll never forget me, the one who took their most precious gift. Rebecca is hot, and I've been dying to stick in her good since the first time she bent over. Here's a lesson, guys, patience is the key to any pussy! ESPECIALLY VIRGIN CUNT!"

"Jason, you dog!"

"Her mom is a hottie too. Nice rounded ass. Like daughter, like mother. Might bang her next. Fulfil my mom and daughter checklist!"

"No man at home?"

"Her dad died. Brother sounds like a faggot. Always working or at the gym. So, I have to satisfy them. The sacrifices I make for humanity!"

Rebecca trembled because she was about to give herself to this guy in less than a day. This monster, who she believed with all her heart, loved her. Rebecca assumed her maturity was enough to judge someone's character. She has never been so wrong. She's been such a fool. His immoral friends also disgusted her. No one stood up to reprimand him. They even idolise him. She can feel her body shaking, tears running down her cheeks. Her hands clamped on her mouth, muffling her cries. Rebecca realised if she made a scene, she was the one to be humiliated, and she had enough for a day. She got up without turning back and quietly left the place.

Her steps were quick, and she had to get out as soon as possible. She didn't feel safe for the first time in her life.

The times she went to the hospital bleeding nonstop, she felt safe.

The day her father passed, she felt safe.

On the day of her diagnosis, she felt safe.

Not today. Today, Rebecca misjudged a person, and it almost had dire consequences. She rushed home, knowing she'll be protected there. Rebecca ran into the room, locking the door behind her, letting her emotions go. She wailed as loud as possible, punching into her pillow. No one will be home for a few hours. She still could not believe she was alone with an animal so many times over the year. She could imagine his smug expression when he spoke to his friends and their reactions. And the things he said about her mother. She's cooked for him, sat and had multiple dinner conversations. She never knew men could be so evil. For a second, she hated all men. Then, she thought Ryan never spoke ill of any women. He was always respectful. He made her feel safe at all times. She hugged her pillow tight and slept off exhausted from crying.

The noise from the kitchen woke her up. Ryan won't be back until later. Rebecca recognised another voice from downstairs, and her eyes widened. It was Jason. His mother was laughing at something he said. She decided she must end it immediately, and she wanted him out of her house.

"MOM! CAN YOU COME UP FOR A WHILE?"

"COME DOWN, SWEETIE! JASON'S HERE!"

"I KNOW, MOM. JUST COME UP! PLEASE!"

Janice excused herself from Jason.

"Why couldn't you jus-"

Janice saw the swollen eyes with dried tears and puffy cheeks. Her cheerful expression was replaced with a motherly protective instinct as she hugged her tight and cradled her on her chest.

"What's wrong, sweetie?"

Rebecca looked up at her and continued crying for a while. Rebecca felt safe again in her arms. She then wiped off her tears and narrated the whole cafeteria incident to her mom. Janice's expression went from shock to anger as she held her daughter.

"Sweetie, we are lucky you saw his real character before... Nothing happened, right?"

"No, mom. It was supposed to be this weekend."