Bleeding Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Becca, you are so beautiful. I-"

His eyes were saying, 'i love you, Becca'. She felt it.

Ryan, please say it. I know you want to.

Rebecca realised there was still a barrier to be broken. Something stopped her brother from confessing his love. Maybe because it all becomes too real once he professes it, and she'd let it go for now.

"Your cock tastes so good, baby. I want you to cum down my throat. Please, baby."

Rebecca ran her tongue all along her brother's hard cock as she made love to his cock. Ryan's cock glistened with his sister's saliva. She enjoyed it as Ryan immersed himself in the sensation of her slurping. She was kneeling in front of him, but she was in control. She was coaxing his cum out of him, and he was close.

"Becca, let me fuck your pretty face. I need it. Please." He whimpered.

She afforded a weak smile.

Ryan raked her hair through the nape of her neck, holding her head. He fed his engorged cock into her welcoming mouth. He shallow thrust repeatedly about half his length every time. Rebecca braced herself on his taut ass, caressing and encouraging him to go deeper. Her mouth pooled with drool as her brother continued to hammer into her. The wet, throaty 'gluck' sound and her unwavering teary eyes pushed Ryan to climax.

Rebecca felt the sudden bulge of his cock head inside her, followed by her brother's strained expression. She knew her reward was imminent. She was surprised by the first few forceful spurts straight to the back of her throat. Rebecca could not swallow all of it as she tried to wrap her lips around his waning erection. Ryan could see cum dribbling down the corner of her mouth as his shaking body regained some control.

"Be-Becca, don't force-"

"I want to. It's all mine."

She lapped up every inch of his cock like a hungry wolf. Rebecca's licks had Ryan groaning at his overstimulated cock. He shut his eyes in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Be-Bec-pleass-don't-no-stop"

Rebecca was thrilled. Ryan was hers, all hers. Soon they will be making sweet love to each other.

He opened his eyes onto a very proud, satisfied face devoted to the half-mast cock nestled in her hands. The face belonged to Rebecca.

Becca. Rebecca. His sister. His sister! HIS SISTER!

Reality hit Ryan in his face. He facefucked his sister and made her swallow his cum. The person he swore to protect. How could he do that to her?

Rebecca could see a sudden shift from content to panic looming over her. Her brother immediately stepped away from her, pulling up his shorts.

"I'm so sorry, Becca. I shouldn't have done that to you."

"Baby, please come here."

Rebecca pleaded with Ryan extending her hand, but he avoided her touch and ran up to his room.

"NO, BECCA! I am sorry. I lost control."

"Ryan, STOP. I WANT THIS! WE WANT THIS! PLEASE!"

Her brother's door shut. Rebecca leaned against the wall, still tasting her brother in her mouth. She needed him. Her body was still buzzing in need of relief. She contemplated taking care of it herself when she remembered her resolution this morning.

She decided this was the time to keep attacking when he was vulnerable. She stood up, shimmied out of her damp shorts, scrunched them in her fist and stomped up the stairs.

********************************

There's no mister nice guy anymore! I have to take what's mine! I love him, and he loves me!

Rebecca flung open Ryan's door.

"What the hell, Becca! Where are your shorts? I can see your pussy! Get out of my room!"

Rebecca smirked at her startled brother. Her hand was still at the doorknob; his hand was around his knob. To his dismay, Ryan was pulling up his blanket to cover himself, which got stuck under the bed.

"I thought as much that's what you'd be doing, brother--covering yourself? Really? After what we just did?"

Ryan swallowed his saliva as his eyes were fixed on her form. I am so fucked. She looked so wanton, her shaved pussy, his white shirt knotted at her lower abs, and the deep V. Ryan let out a sigh.

Rebecca saw the effect she was having on his body. His cock gained some rigidity, slowly raising. She approached her brother as slow as possible, exaggerating the sway in her hips. She stopped at the edge of the bed to admire his naked body. She loved that he was getting hard for her, and she could feel her pussy getting wet for him.

Ryan was more stunned at the different side of his sister, who earlier submitted herself to his pleasure.

"Still using my wet saliva to lubricate your cock. Such a pity! You could have me doing that and more. But NO, you have to go be a better man! A better brother! Well, guess what? I don't care anymore. I'm going to take what I want!"

Rebecca swiftly climbed on her brother before he could react. Their crotches met as she spread her legs on either side. Ryan moaned at the wet sensation of his sister's pussy. Rebecca leaned forward, catching hold of Ryan's wrist.

"You know, brother, you are quite slow for a boxer. And, not strong enough apparently."

She stared into her brother's eyes as she started rubbing her pussy back and forth on his hard cock.

"Becca, what are you doing to me?"

Ryan whispered to his adamant sister.

"You owe me an orgasm, brother! Since you're not man enough to give it to me, I'll do it myself!"

Rebecca maintained her gaze on his wandering eyes. He was overwhelmed with the goddess on top using him like a piece of meat.

Her alluring face, in part covered with her long wavy hair.

Her exposed cleavage with her peeking hard pink nipples.

Her unbuttoned white shirt revealed her tight abs.

Her muscular thighs captured him.

Her wet cunt rubbed on the underside of his rigid cock.

Rebecca deliberately scraped her clit on her brother's hard cock, parting her lips. The couple were moaning and gasping in tandem.

"Do you feel that, brother? How wet my cunt is for you?"

Ryan gasped. She took him to the peak again as his precum pooled on his stomach.

"You know how easy is it for me to slip you in?"

Ryan whimpered at the thought. Rebecca undulated harder and with purpose.

"But, I won't do it. You don't want me, right!"

She raised herself to a sitting position sliding her hands on his chest. She stuffed her damp shorts in his mouth.

"Suck on my juices. They were meant for you anyway."

Ryan grabbed her ass as Rebecca's movement became more vigorous. She was close, and she focused her attention on her clitoris, shlicking on her brother's solid cock. Her juices mixed with Ryan's precum provided a warm sloppy mess that heightened her pleasure.

She knew he was close. She also realised she had to break his barrier. He was still holding back. Rebecca moved faster. She cupped his face forcing him to look at her face.

"Don't you dare cum!"

"I am doing this just for myself!"

"Not for you!"

"Not for your thick hard cock!"

Rebecca shut her eyes, and her body started quivering. She struggled to get her following words out.

"Not because you're the only person I want to be with."

"Not because I-I-I-"

She waited for her body to stop shaking. Tears trickled down her cheeks. She opened her eyes to a trembling body beneath her, and Ryan had cum on his stomach.

"I love you."

She sobbed as she got off her brother and walked out giddy to her room.

"I love you, Becca."

Ryan whispered to himself. He'd hurt the woman he loved by refusing her. Ryan felt her weight and warmth on top of him, the determination in her touches. He felt her love, her pain and struggle.

Not because you're the only person, I want to be with.

Ryan smiled to himself. His father's word came to him.

Always listen to your heart. Never lies to you. I can see your love for Becca.

**********************************************

Ryan and Rebecca spent most of their evening in their rooms. Thoughts shifting between guilt and arousal the day has given them so far. Ryan was the first to come out of the room and remember the food left on the table. He had a quick bath, and the memory of his sister grinding on him stirred his arousal. He failed to push her from her mind. His touches reminded him of Rebecca's caresses along his naked body. He shook his head and got out of the shower.

Ryan finished up his cold lunch and put the rest in the fridge. Ryan realised Rebecca hardly touched her food after he brought up Tina, and things spiralled out of control. Flashes of her pained expression and despaired words came back to him.

You know I have been in agony for almost two years waiting-

All you want is to protect me, right?

-you refuse to listen to what my body is telling you every fucking day

I am in love with you. I am in love with my brother.

And I don't care what the world thinks.

Only what you do about it matters--only you.

Ryan decided he was done running away. His actions have put the love of his life in misery. He kissed her first. He hid away in his room, forcing her to take what was hers. She has been waiting for two years for him, and he's been complaining about his two months of torture. Rebecca was not only Ryan's duty; she was his everything. He is going to give her everything.

Rebecca heard her brother going downstairs as she stared at the dried cum on her shirt, which probably escaped her mouth. She was hoping he would come to his senses and they will start the rest of their life today. She remembered how he kissed her, the way their lips merged. That felt right. No. Perfect. They explored each other's mouths, tongues mating, feeling the warmth, desperation and love. She hugged her bolster. He loved her. That was absolute.

Rebecca was startled by the knock at the door.

"H-Hey, Becca, you want me to heat some mac and cheese? You barely ate."

Ryan asked from the other side, not daring to face her yet.

"NO!"

"Ohh, ok. I've kept it in the fridge, and don't forget to heat it before eating."

Ryan walked away when he heard no reply. Rebecca relaxed back into her bed, grunting in anger. She heard him knock again.

"Hey-Hey Becca?"

"URGH! WHAT NOW?"

"Umm-umm"

Rebecca climbed out of her bed and abruptly opened the door.

"WHAT!"

Ryan took a step back. She was in a foul mood, and he also knew he was the reason. He thought she looked charming even in her bitch phase. He rubbed the nape of his neck as he fidgeted in front of her, and his smile annoyed her.

"WHAT!!"

"Umm-Later, I thought of Chinese takeout for dinner, the one you like. What do you want?"

She looked at him like was he for real. There's a bigger problem going on than dinner. She let out a sigh. She didn't want another confrontation and was exhausted with this emotional tug of war. She stepped back into the room and shut the door in his face.

His nonchalant attitude enraged her. Her fists paled as she grabbed the edge of her chair.

THAT'S IT! He is acting like nothing has happened! Like it didn't mean anything to him!

Rebecca was done crying for him, and if he won't, she'll find someone else. Tonight.

************************************

Ryan laid the takeout on the table when he heard Rebecca entering the bathroom. His heart jumped, thinking of their special night ahead. She has made so much effort to push them, and he needs to take the next step for both of them. He had another bath earlier. He cleaned himself thoroughly, shaved his stubbles, and even used the deodorant she got. He put on a sleeveless tee and baggy knee length shorts. He studied his face as he ran a comb through his hair. He wished he'd grown it out for her.

He heard quick footsteps down the stairs and looked out from the kitchen counter. Rebecca had her hair in a ponytail. She was wearing nothing underneath her blue tube top and a matching micromini skirt. She turned around to look at his expression and smirked. Ryan was stunned at what he saw. Next came rage. He could feel his blood boiling. His nose flared as he clenched his jaw.

"BECCA! What the hell are you wearing? And where do you think you're going?"

"I'm going out, Ry."

Her relaxed manner pissed him off further. He strode towards her. She stood where she was kneeling a few hours ago. He knew the meaning behind her outfit. She's going to go out and find someone to take her gift. His precious gift. He fumed at his sister being robbed of her innocence by someone who never cared for her.

He stepped close, looming over her in a fury. She stood her ground and met his eyes.

"No, you're not. Not in that."

He spoke to her in a soft intimidating voice.

"Last I checked, you're my brother. Not mom. And I am older than you."

He sighed, trying to reason with her.

"Listen to me. Go out if you want. Just not in that."

Rebecca folded her arms, pushing up her tits.

"Why the hell not?"

"It will send the wrong message to guys."

She smirked.

"Maybe that's the message I want to send!"

"And what's that?"

His eyes were fuming with anger.

"That I wanna get fucked! Like a slut! Being a virgin is overrated! Waiting for love is nonsense!"

Ryan's hands were trembling, but his eyes softened, pleading with her. She noticed it and thought to give him one last push before she walked out forever.

"WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU! I KEEP THROWING MYSELF AT YOU THE WHOLE DAY! I SWALLOWED YOUR CUM LIKE A SLUT! YOU KEEP IGNORING MY FEELING! I AM DONE, RYAN! I AM GLAD YOU'RE A MAN OF PRINCIPLES! BUT I AM DONE CONVINCING YOU THAT WE belong together. That I belong to you. So, tonight I'm going to go out and fuck whoever is willing. Maybe more than one. I'm sure your friends will be up for it. I've seen them drooling over my ass."

Ryan didn't say anything. His eyes were watery as he sensed the pain in her weakening voice. She was trying to hurt him by hurting herself.

"Perhaps Jason would be still available. We all know he loves a virgin, and he definitely wouldn't mind a pity fuck for sure."

"Becca, please don't say that."

"Ryan, you only want to care for me when I'm wounded because that's your duty as my brother. You've made it clear, and I am forever grateful. So, let me do what I want."

"You don't want this, Becca."

He tried to put his arms around her. She almost melted in his strong arms. She pushed him away furiously, refusing to give in to the urge. She stepped away from him.

"NO, NO, NO! NO, Ryan!"

She dodged his hands again as he moved forward.

"You don't get to do this anymore! Give me hope, and then rip my heart apart! Every single time! Leave me to pick up the pieces! AGAIN, AND AGAIN!"

She swatted her welled up tears and stormed off to the door.

"I-I love you, Becca."

It was a murmur. Rebecca stopped in her footsteps, refusing to believe what she heard. She was afraid to face him, assuming she had heard wrong.

"I love you, Rebecca! And I'm done running from it!"

It was loud and clear this time. Ryan said it. The words she's yearning to hear all this while.

She turned to face her brother. His soft eyes were melting her heart. She wanted him close enough to feel the warmth of his skin. She was wary of his inconsistent behaviour. Ryan took a step forward.

"Don't-DO NOT come near me."

"I love you."

He took another step.

"Don't say it's a mistake later."

"I love you."

He felt her body trembling, the heat of her erratic breath again in his chest. She hesitated to touch his face, and he took her fidgeting hand and placed it on his chest. Their searching eyes found each other.

"Don-Don't. Please don't take it back again."

Her voice broke as she sobbed against his chest.

"I love you."

Ryan embraced her, squeezing the air out of her lungs. He kissed her forehead. Ryan pulled Rebecca's face towards him, placing small smooches all over her face, moving in on his primary target. He stopped right in front of her quivering lips. She instinctively bit her lower lips. Ryan leaned into her, caressing her lips with his.

It wasn't frantic, and it wasn't rushed. It felt like this was the rest of Ryan and Rebecca's lives. Ryan's tongue eased into his permitting sister's mouth, sending goosebumps all over her. They explored each other. Rebecca stayed in his arms, feeling his hand all over her body.

"I'm all your baby."

She finally whispered, breaking their kiss. Ryan cupped her face.

"I know. And never bring up another man in front of me. You are all mine."

She grinned girlishly at his possessiveness.

"Will you be jealous? If I was with someone else?"

"Becca, don't you dare bring that up ever. You are mine. Mine alone."

Ryan tightened his grip around her and said with a straight face.

"And you?"

"What about me?"

Rebecca was hoping for her correct answer.

"Do you belong to me?"

Ryan smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Yes, darling. Every part of me is yours, and yours alone."

Rebecca couldn't contain her joy and squeezed herself into his chest. All mine. She told herself.

"You waited two years for me?"

Rebecca nodded.

"I would have gone mad."

"I was getting there."

The heat in their virile body was starting to build again. Ryan pulled away, trying to give her a memorable first experience for both of them. Rebecca frowned, thinking he was doubts again.

"No, no, Becca. I don't have any doubts. Please don't worry."

"Then, hold me when you talk."

Rebecca ground her body against his erection as he hugged her.

"This is why I need the distance."

"Why?"

"I want to talk. First."

Ryan stammered as Rebecca smiled at him, letting their arousal simmer.

"Becca, I'd like nothing more than bend you down on that table and do many nasty things to your body. But-"

Rebecca gasped as she sensed her pussy leaking at how vulgar her brother spoke.

"That is no way to talk to you, sister."

She swallowed her saliva and looked demurely into his eyes.

"Becca, don't do that."

"Do what?"

"That fake innocent face continuously rubs her body on me."

Rebecca burst into laughter.

"Becca, you hardly touched your food at lunch."

"So?"

"So, I don't want you to pass out later. Let's eat something before-"

"Before?"

Her devil smile was back. Ryan sighed happily.

"Before I make love to my sister."

She shuddered at the thought. Her heart skipped a beat.

"Can't wait."

*********************************

Ryan and Rebecca enjoyed a meal as a couple. They were both at ease in each other's company. They felt like a seasoned couple, laughing, teasing and touching each other. There was no pretence to their demeanour. They were going to make love. Tonight. That thought hit both of them in waves, sending an occasional shockwave through their body. It felt unreal. It's finally happening. Tonight.

"Do you feel more comfortable out of those horrible tight clothes?"

She was now wearing one of Ryan's oversized jerseys. She pulled it up to smell it.

"Yea, I do, baby. They were not horrible."

"Yea, they were."

"Really? Then, why was your cock so hard?"

Ryan ran his hand over his sister's nape of her neck as he leaned close to her ears. His warm breath sent chills all over her body.

"Darlin', I am always hard for you."

He whispered to her. He planted a kiss just below her ears and sat back in his chair. Rebecca was squirming in her seat, trying to focus on her food. She made a mock disapproval face.

"Ryan! Unless you're ready, take me up right now and have your way with me, don't torture me like that."

Ryan smiled, acknowledging her beauty.

"Don't do that also. You're causing goosebumps all over me. Look at this."

Rebecca pointed at her forearm.

"What! I can't even look at you now?"

Ryan burst out laughing. Rebecca was pushing food around on her plate. She had an exasperated look as she sipped her water.