Bleeding Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Food not appetising, darling?"

"You told me to eat. I ate most of it."

She ran her index finger over his calloused palm. Her eyes locked on him.

"Ry-Ryan-Baby, please-"

Ryan soared from his seat and hovered over her. He plunged himself into her mouth, not waiting for her to finish her sentence. That forced Rebecca to crane up her neck to meet him. His hand raked her hair through the nape of her neck as support. His tongue caressed every nook of her mouth, coaxing her tongue to join in. She accepted the invite, moulding herself with him. She cupped Ryan's jaw with her hands. Ryan's other hand playfully feathered over her creamy thighs sending ripples through her. Rebecca was moaning his name into his mouth. Ryan broke the kiss to admire the demure woman susceptible to all his touches.

"Becca, never say please for anything. I am yours. In and out of bed. All day. Every day."

Ryan scooped his sister in his strong arms. Her hands encircled his neck as she watched him in awe. She felt safe and loved in his grip.

"I love you, Becca."

"I love you, baby."

They were two people entranced. They knew what was coming, and they felt the pulses on their skin. Ryan carried his sister to her room, pausing at the door. There was a concoction of emotions coursing through them.

"Becca darlin', are you sure?"

Rebecca nodded and kissed his neck.

"Make love to me, baby."

Ryan managed to open the door with Rebecca still holding onto him. Ryan lay her down on the bed as fear and anxiousness overwhelmed the couple despite their state of arousal. They were, after all, two inexperienced virgins.

Becca has been waiting two years for this day, and she deserves a good time. I need to stay calm and take charge.

He stood at the edge of the bed, lost in her sensuality. He discarded his shirt and shorts. His engorged erection stood straight out as Rebecca gasped at his arousal. Ryan trundled towards her and sat beside her cupping her face.

"Becca, I know it's our first time. Both of us. Let's not rush. Let our bodies do the talking. I've read a few things and watched some, and it may or may not be helpful. Let's not overthink this, ok?"

Rebecca nodded.

"I love you, Becca."

Ryan sat with his sister and removed the thick jersey that hid her naked body underneath. Ryan chuckled as Rebecca's hands moved to cover her nude body.

"Don't laugh at me. I was worried that you might run out again by the time you get to the panties, so I had to take matters into my hands."

Ryan peeled away her hands as his cock began leaking precum at the sight of her lewd body. Ryan moved on top of her, his hand supporting her back as he laid her down. Their lips found each other again, devouring each other. The exchange of saliva had both of them moaning in pleasure. His hard cock rubbed Rebecca's clitoris as he dry-humped her. Rebecca's pussy gushed with juices as she arched her back to meet his member.

"Oh fuck, baby. I'm so wet. How are you doing this to me."

Rebecca's body slithered beneath her brother, trying to reach its peak. Her strained breathing sent Ryan through an array of pleasure. He'd loved to ram himself inside her now, and she'll be more than agreeable. This woman has waited two years for him. Two fricking years. Something unheard of in this age. He needed to give before he was worthy of what he was taking.

Ryan did not see a vulnerable woman with a bleeding disorder. He saw a strong, sexy woman who fought for what she wanted. Ryan smiled at that thought. He leaned down and kissed her hard. Her moaning filled the room as Ryan's tongue made it down the contours of her neck. It felt like he was mapping her body. His right hand teased her erect pink nipples by lightly rolling it under his palm. Rebecca tried pushing herself into his hand, but Ryan kept it light. She groaned at his teasing.

"Ryan. Baby. Please get to where you need to go. Where I need you to go. Faster. If not, I might end up raping you. Please."

Ryan chuckled at her pleading expression. He descended on her perky globes, and her pointed pink nipples looked delectable. They were perfect, and he wanted to spend hours exploring her body in time.

Rebecca shuddered when Ryan took her nipple into his mouth without warning. He worked his tongue in circles making her pussy flood with juices. With his arm across her upper back, he pulled her up into him as he continued tormenting her body. She felt helpless to the overwhelming pleasure her little body was receiving.

Ryan kissed her lower ribs and navel and placed a wet kiss on the trimmed landing strip. He suddenly pulled his sister to the edge of the bed, with her legs hanging on the floor. Rebecca managed to look up to see her brother gawking at her most intimate folds. She placed a pillow under her head to witness one of the dreams coming through. She could feel his warm breath on her pussy. He was looking at the beauty presented in front of him. She was flooding with her secretions as her arousal filled his nostrils. Rebecca was squirming at how exposed she felt. Ryan teased her by running his fingers on her inner thighs.

"Be-Becca. You're beautiful. I am always going to take good care of you."

"I kn-"

Rebecca never got to finish her sentence. Ryan plunged his tongue into her folds. He worked on her as he did on her lips. He felt a hard nub at the hood of her folds. It was her aroused clit. Her body jerked in pulses whenever his nose grazed against it. He steadied her hips by encircling his arms from beneath. He was making love to her pussy.

Rebecca's moans sounded like a melody to him. He was her student, and her body was his teacher. She guided his tongue by moving her hips as Ryan adjusted to her reactions to his tongue. Rebecca kept her gaze on her brother in the throes of pleasure, but Ryan concentrated on giving her his best effort. She wanted him to look at her when she came. Her hands raked through his hair and jerked him up to face her. Ryan gave her a questioning look.

"Ba-Baby. I-I am going to cum soon. I want you to look at me when I do, and I want you to know you did that to your big sister."

Ryan smiled as he kissed just adjacent to her clit.

"Oh. Becca. I could eat you for hours. You taste so good. Can't wait for you to cum."

Ryan covered her peaking clitoris with his wet mouth. His tongue moved in circles. His sister's body responded by gyrating her hips against his mouth. She gripped his hair as she pressed her body against his welcoming mouth. Her moans filled the room. Her helpless body convulsed at the peak of her pleasure. Her body screamed when Ryan tried to kiss her overstimulated clitoris. Ryan felt like he had won a match as he stood up to witness his sister's satisfied body. Rebecca was still catching her breath when she noticed his infectious smile.

Rebecca bit her lower lips as she opened her arm to her brother. Ryan looked reluctant.

"Baby. It's time, and I need that hard cock of yours in me. Please."

"Darling, I'm worried about your bleeding issue."

Rebecca looked contented.

"That is why I love you. You'll always protect me. Now come here and make me yours, and your cock already knows it. This huge cock won't hurt me."

"Condom?"

"I've been on birth control for three months now. Waiting for this day. I want to feel you when you take me. Now take me. Please, baby."

Ryan chuckled and lay on top of his sister. He grazed her lips, and she plunged her tongue into him. Ryan's fingers parted her damp pussy and probed gently. Rebecca moaned into his mouth as pleasure began to consume her again.

"Baby, I'm ready."

Ryan peeled his upper body from her, maintaining eye contact as he guided his angry tip to her pussy. He rubbed her juices on his cockhead to further lubricate a sloppy surface, and Rebecca quivered at the touch.

"Be-Becca darling, I might not last long."

"I just want you to take me. Now."

Ryan understood the urgency in her voice. He braced himself with one hand on the bed, and his right hand still wrapped around the base of his cock as he slid into her wet opening.

"Oh baby, I've waited forever for this. Fuck."

Her body welcomed him after a few shallow thrusts. He met with her layer of resistance. Her gift for him. The one she's saved up all her life, and he was going to lose it soon. He held her moving hips in place. He controlled his breaths, in through the nose, out through the mouth. That took him down a notch. He laid on his sister, cupping her face and looking into her surrendering eyes.

"Darling, I assure you this is the last bit of pain I'll ever cause you. It will all be pleasure after this."

Tears trickled down her face. She nodded as their lips crashed on each other. Ryan thrust his hips into her folds and felt the barrier break. Rebecca groaned in response, but Ryan maintained a shallow thrust until she recovered.

"Becca, are you ok?"

Her eyes were still shut. Ryan was about to extract himself when she didn't respond. Ryan felt her hands clench his ass, keeping him inside her. He understood she was just getting used to his size. She opened her eyes, and the pain was replaced by something extraordinary.

"Baby, you are a big boy."

"I know, and I am all yours."

"All mine."

Ryan continued his shallow thrusting in and out of her sloppy pussy. He probed her passage further from time to time, earning him a groan from his sister. Eventually, she encouraged him to go deeper as the gliding of his hard cock gave her enormous pleasure. She managed to accommodate about six inches of his solid member.

Both Ryan and Rebecca were close. They wanted to finish together. Ryan held on as long as possible. The feeling of her wet pussy and the sloppy sounds that filled the room inched him towards his end. Rebecca knew he was almost there and was about to claim her. She mouthed a silent 'I love you, brother' to him. That was it.

Rebecca felt his cock bulge inside her, and multiple gushes of warmth filled her pussy. Ryan convulsed on her naked body as his cock throbbed inside her. The feeling of hot spluge in her cooze sent her into overdrive. Her orgasm was more subtle this time. She massaged and coaxed out every drop of cum from her brother. Ryan was gasping for breath. Sweat glistened on his face. She appreciated that he held out as long as possible to give her the best first experience. Rebecca embraced her brother kissing all over his stiff face. She might be the one underneath, but her brother was her prey.

"I love you, Becca. I want more- of that. Every- day. Please."

He was panting, trying to gain composure. His withering cock was still inside his sister. Rebecca smiled in contentment at her brother as she ran her fingers over his sweaty face.

"I love you too, baby."

Ryan slumped beside his sister. As he sprang up from the bed, a thought came to him, surprising Rebecca. Rebecca thought, not this again, and Ryan sensed it.

"I'm not freaking out. I'll be back. I love you. Like I wanna do dirty things to you."

Rebecca laughed.

He entered the room after two minutes with a damp cloth. Rebecca wondered what he was doing. Ryan knelt in front of her spreading her legs. It occurred to her that he wanted to make sure he didn't cause any unusual bleeding. Ryan could see the mixture of their love; his cum, her juices and her virginity. He cleaned her pink pussy gently. Rebecca winced.

"Is it painful, darling?"

"Just feels a little raw."

"Are you sure? I know I said I wanted more. I can wait."

"I will be ok in a few hours. And baby, I can't wait. I've wanted you back in me the moment you slipped out."

Ryan placed a kiss on her pubis once he was satisfied with his cleaning.

"Every time I think I can't love you more, you go do something sweet like this."

Ryan smiled at her.

"Get some rest, darling. Your body will be well used by the time mom gets back."

"Can't wait!"

To be continued...