Bleeding Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice shook her head and let out a huge sigh.

"I had you when I was 19. I was blessed with a wonderful husband and two lovely children. Your dad may not be around, but I see him in your brother every day. So, what shall we do?"

"Kick him out, mom. I don't ever wanna see the scum."

"Sure, I can do that. But, how does that help you?"

Rebecca looked puzzled. Janice rested her hand on her daughter's shoulder.

"Becca, I think you should be the one who does it. How dare he thinks he can do anything to a woman? Trust me; you feel much stronger."

Rebecca contemplated Janice's suggestion. She jumped up from bed and wiped her tears.

"I'll do it." She said with determination.

Jason greeted her with a smile at the bottom of the stairs and gestured to hug her.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME, YOU SCUMBAG!"

Rebecca pushed him away.

"What's wrong, baby? Did I do something? I can't wait for tomorrow."

Rebecca halted his advances again.

"Really, Becks. What's wrong?"

Jason was stunned by Rebecca's behaviour.

"WHAT'S WRONG? YOU ARE WRONG! EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS WRONG!"

Jason carried on his façade of a nice guy.

"What did I do wrong? You are mad about something. I wanted to tell you something tomorrow. I better do it now. Rebecca, I lov-"

"DON't YOU DARE COMPLETE THAT SENTENCE! I HEARD YOU THIS AFTERNOON! IN THE CAFETERIA! TALKING TO YOUR BUDDIES! I WANTED TO SURPRISE YOU! AND BOY, WAS I SURPRISED! I HEARD EVERYTHING, JASON! EVERYTHING!"

Jason's act was exposed.

"Oh, baby. That was all an act. I was just-"

"DO I LOOK DUMB TO YOU, JASON! YOU NEED TO GET OUT NOW! THE THINGS YOU SPOKE ABOUT ME! ABOUT MY MOTHER! SHE'S FED YOU SO MANY TIMES! SHE WAS NOTHING BUT NICE TO YOU! NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, YOU ASSHOLE!"

She pointed to her mom, who witnessed the whole debacle from the top of the stairs.

"Look, I'm sor-"

Rebecca swang her hand to slap, but Jason caught her wrist.

"Don't you dare, BITCH!"

"LET ME GO! NOW! OUCH! YOU'RE HURTING ME!"

Jason tightened his grip on her wrist as Rebecca tried to wiggle her hand out of it. There was no remorse on his face as he leaned close to her.

"You must be lucky for me to pop your cherry. I don't think anyone else would want to do it. You look too ordinary to get any guy's cock hard."

He revealed his true character. Rebecca held back her tears, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of seeing her break down.

"LET ME GO NOW! OR ELSE-"

"Or else what? Your mother is going to feed me to death?"

His laugh was revolting. Janice was down in an instant.

"Jason, let Becca go! NOW! And you better leave for your good! Ryan will be back in a while!"

"OUCH!"

Jason twisted her hand in his grip as he laughed louder.

"That faggot son of yours! He can do nothing! Anyway, I just wanted to show both of you what it's like to have a real man! Your lost!"

Jason finally removed his clutches and left the house.

Rebecca sat at the bottom stairs, examining her painful wrist. Her mother took her hand to take a closer look. His nails dug into her skin, leaving points of bleeding accompanied by a band of redness encircling the wrist.

"Let's ice it, Becca. Hopefully, this will be minor bleeding." Rebecca nodded.

"How could I be so stupid, mom? How did I fall in love with the wrong guy?" She questioned herself as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Becca, this can happen to the best of us. I am at fault for misjudging this asshole! Not all men are like your dad or your brother, and the good thing is we knew about him before it was too late."

Janice held a bag of ice over her wrist. The pair sat at the dining table contemplating the consequence if Rebecca hadn't heard Jason bragging to his friends. Janice frowned at a specific thought.

"What will we tell Ryan when he sees the bruising?"

Rebecca thought of the outrage Ryan might have, and for one second, she wished he'll see it. Jason had called her brother faggot twice now, but he had no idea what Ryan was capable of. Neither did Rebecca, refusing to see him in a match. She's only heard from her friends how devastating his punches were. She didn't want Ryan to get into trouble.

"It's ok, mom. I'll wear a long sleeve."

"You can try. You know how Ryan is with us. One look, and he'll know that something is up. He'll be back soon."

They both smiled at the thought of Ryan, ever willing to care for them. Rebecca stood up, rubbing her tears.

"Mom, we don't tell him, ok? Jason won't be a problem anymore. I don't want to trouble Ryan."

Janice nodded helplessly.

Ryan came home to a quiet house an hour later. His hand was stained with grease from the workshop. He was scrubbing his hands in the kitchen sink as footsteps came down the stair. Janice and Rebecca greeted him from the back. Janice went from the back and kissed him on the back of the head as she passed him. Rebecca sat at the table, not trusting herself to keep her emotions in check if she hugged him as she usually did.

"You smell sweaty, Ryan. Sure you wanna eat first?"

"Yea, mom. I am crazy hungry. I'll go shower right after this."

Janice placed the meatball spaghetti and garden salad she had made earlier on the table as they sat down for dinner. The trio usually had lively dinner conversation, but today, Ryan sensed something was off despite his hunger and exhaustion.

Janice always openly discussed most problems with her son. Her subdued nature today unveiled that the pair were hiding something.

"Mom, what's wrong?"

Janice gave him a bewildered look.

"Nothing Ryan. Stop imagining things."

Her reply was stern. Ryan knew not to probe further when his mother was in a weird mood, and she'll probably tell him later. He turned her attention to his quiet sister.

"Becca, have you packed for tomorrow?"

"Not going."

"How come?"

"Some cancelled. Too few going."

"I'm sorry. I know how much you were looking forward to it."

Rebecca focused on her food but knew Ryan was grinning and doing the eyebrow dance at his double entendre to lighten the mood.

"Maybe we can do something? I'm free."

"Maybe."

Rebecca answered calmly as she reached for the salad bowl across the table. Ryan's lighthearted face at the head of the table slowly transformed into a scowl.

"Err... What's that, Becca?"

Ryan pointed to her right hand. The sleeve had ridden up as she reached for the salad bowl, and Rebecca's bruised wrist was exposed. The mark, now a darker shade of red with unmistakable nail imprints, made Ryan's temples twitch.

Rebecca instinctively pulled away, covering the hand under the table.

"Nothing."

She replied hesitantly, unable to meet his eye. Ryan has often volunteered at women's shelters enough to deduce the cause of the markings. His blood boiled. He put down his fork and spoon, silently rubbing his knuckles as if the motor grease still stained them. His breath sounded like a growl, holding back his anger.

"Jason?"

Ryan's question was for his mother. She nodded. He reached out for both their hands on either side of the table. His grip was firm, comforting and reassuring, and their teary eyes met his protective gaze. Rebecca couldn't restrain herself anymore as she clung to his right arm and wailed to her heart's content. Janice squeezed Ryan's hand, repressing her tears. As the women calmed down to Ryan's presence, he broke the silence.

"I am sorry I've been busy training and working. I should have been around more. I failed to protect the two people most precious to me. Never again."

"Ry, this isn't your fault! I was dumb enough to fall for him. Luckily-"

She sobbed, unable to continue.

"NO! What made anyone think they could do this to my Rebecca? And to the tears my mom holding back?"

He settled down, letting his anger simmer.

"Becca, please tell me what really happened? No judgement. Please."

Rebecca and Janice took turns telling the unfortunate events of the day. Ryan listened with intent, and he had already decided what he would do. Now, Ryan had to convince Rebecca. He knew violence wasn't a solution but laying a hand on the weaker person is cowardice.

"Becca, I want to ask you a simple question. Please answer honestly."

Both the ladies watched Ryan closely.

"If someone did this to your daughter, what would you have the father or brother do?"

Rebecca considered his question, straightened her back and wiped her tears. Ryan knew her answer, but he wanted her to say it.

"I'd tell him to punch a hole in his fucking face!"

Ryan smiled.

"Your wish is my command, my dear Becca."

Ryan caught his mom's anxious expression. His left hand gently caressed her hand.

"Mom, don't worry. I won't get into trouble. First, we need to take clear pictures of the bruis- bruises as evidence."

Ryan winced at the thought of the pain Jason caused his sister, and he wanted to inflict unbearable pain on him.

"Last time I saw him, he was wearing a GPS watch. That would put him in our house at the time this thing happened. And don't worry, I won't kill him, but he needs a dose of his own medicine. Plus, the thought of the other women. We were lucky-"

Ryan stopped, not wanting Rebecca to feel more guilty. No one had the appetite for food as Ryan and Janice cleared the table. Rebecca settled to sleep on the couch. After his bath, Ryan joined her in the living room. He silently sat beside her, took her wrist in darkness and applied ointment for the wounds.

"No scars. You mustn't have any reminder of that animal on you."

The pair soon drifted to sleep.

Ryan got back from his run the following day when Rebecca woke up.

"Becca, thirty minutes. We're leaving."

"Where?"

"Where do you think he'll be Saturday morning?"

"Basketball court."

"That's where we are going. Mom, you can come too but just stay in the car. Becca will come with me."

Janice felt proud regardless of the outcome. The words Jason used had cut her deep.

'I just wanted to show both of you what's like to have a real man.'

'Fulfil my mom and daughter checklist.'

The trio had a quiet breakfast. The run calmed Ryan's nerves. This will be the first punch going to throw outside the ring. He consulted his coach in the morning. The coach has two daughters and was fuming at the tale. He told Ryan one punch should make his point clear enough, and he has a close police friend who owes him a favour.

Twenty minutes later, Janice parked her car outside the basketball court. Jason was playing hoops with his buddies. Ryan assessed the group from his vehicle; a boxer doesn't get into a fight without a strategy. Jason was the alpha or the big dog, and the others were following his lead. Not much of a leader, Ryan chuckled. He opened the door.

"Be careful, honey."

Janice's motherly instinct kicked in. He gave her a nod, but he was expressionless. He gestured for Rebecca to get down. He looked at her wrist once again. The mark appeared bluish today, but the nail imprints are still there. Rebecca almost feared her own brother's wrath. His nose flared and jaw tightened as his father's words rang in his ears.

'Always keep her safe. She's yours to protect.'

He firmly gripped her other hand in his and stepped into the court. Janice watched closely from the car. Jason spotted the pair getting close and decided to mock Ryan, clearly outnumbering him.

"HEY, HEY! LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVE HERE! THE FAGGOT BROTHER HAS COME TO AVEN-"

He never finished his sentence. Ryan was swift and precise; Rebecca almost didn't see it. Ryan had hooked a single blow to Jason's left lower ribs, and the recipient was on the floor clutching onto his ribs, grimacing in pain. His advancing friends suddenly halted in their tracks, witnessing the display. One of the friends suddenly spoke up.

"Dude, this is Ryan. The boxer I watched last week. The one who won the district tournament! Jason messed with the wrong girl this time."

They took a step back as Ryan squatted down in front of the figure curled up in a fetal position. Rebecca was impressed at the brother's ability. He must be a good boxer, she thought. The remnants of fear she had from yesterday were removed at that point. The following words that came out of her brother's mouth changed her perception of their relationship forever.

Ryan looked like a predator watching its wounded prey. His voice was as menacing as his punch.

"Do you know why I box? Do you know why I do what I do? It's not for the trophy or the cheers. It's not even for the adrenaline rush or the looks the women give me. It's not rage or anger I have pent up. I do it for her. To keep her safe from assholes like you. That woman standing right there is my whole world. Did you think I won't come for you? You being four years older means shit to me. This is your only warning. Don't you dare look in her direction again. Or else I will end you. You are no man. Hurting a woman. She's got more strength than you in so many ways. Next time, try doing it to me."

Ryan said every word with restraint. There was no shouting. He got up, interlaced his fingers with Rebecca's and walked away. She had tears in her eyes, but this time she was filled with pride and love as she watched the man walking beside her with new admiration. His words were carved in her heart.

'I do it for her.'

'That woman standing right there is my whole world.'

She remembered the times he came back with bruises after training. It was all to protect her if ever needed. She looked at the hand holding hers, feeling the callous rubbing against her soft palms. It was all for her. She tightened her grip.

The memory of the touch jerked her back to reality on that day. She had the exact grip on the photo she was holding as her tears dried on her puffy cheeks. Her earbuds sang on repeat.

I'm afraid of all I am

My mind feels like a foreign land

Silence ringing inside my head

Please, carry me, carry me, carry me home

She had waited patiently for two years. She wanted Ryan to deflower her on his birthday, presuming he was also feeling the same way. He introduced Tina as his girlfriend four months before his birthday, devastating her. She would have sacrificed her yearning to be with him if his girlfriend was suitable for him. Tina was an unfaithful slut, and she didn't deserve him. Not his first. The very thought was nauseating to Rebecca.

Thursday night, Janice packed for her weekend trip. She'll be leaving Friday and will be back only Sunday evening. Janice felt the unrest at home was taking a toll on everyone. She decided she should discuss it at dinner as Ryan is coming back early for once.

Once again, the dinner was quiet as the siblings hardly looked at each other, and Janice broached the subject head on.

"Guys, something is wrong between you two."

"Mom, we're go-"

"Don't lie to me, Ryan!"

Janice snapped at her obedient son.

"I am your mother. And I'm worried. Most of your fight never lasts more than a few hours. You guys are always in each other's room talking, listening to music, and watching TV, and I haven't seen any of it since my last trip."

Both Ryan and Rebecca kept mum, not knowing how to respond. Janice was right. She turned to Rebecca.

"You are cooped up after classes. And I only see you during dinner. And your cheeks are always puffy. What are you crying about? Is it a boy?"

She moved her attention to Ryan.

"And you! When Jason's episode happened two years ago, remember what you said? You were supposed to stay home more. You seem like running away from us these past two weeks, and we hardly get to see you."

Rebecca's eyes were watery again.

"And don't think I dunno you guys standing outside each other's door at night. I hear faint footsteps. My room is right under yours."

Ryan and Rebecca's eyes widened at the revelation, and they looked at one another. Janice can sense their defence weakening.

"You guys, I love you both a lot. Maybe me being here is a hindrance. We've always had a mature discussion, and I know I've brought both of you like that. Use this weekend to reconcile. I see the same pain in both your eyes."

Both cowered at the last statement.

"I'll be leaving early morning tomorrow, and I hope I'll have my kids back when I return on Sunday. Not these two aliens. Go do something together. You both are off from tomorrow, right?"

Janice teased, trying to diffuse the tension. The siblings nodded as Janice kissed her children good night and headed to her room. She suddenly stopped in her tracks.

"And Ryan, no Tina!"

Ryan began to protest.

"We've made enough mistakes with Jason. I dowan to see you hurt, and it will hurt us all."

That shut him up. Rebecca was silent but rejoiced inwardly.

****************************

Janice was out of the house by 6 AM. Two adults left in the place woke up an hour later with different solutions to the same problem.

Janice woke up with determination.

I want my Ryan back, and I will seduce him, and he's going to take my virginity.

She made a mental plan for her approach. Her pussy was getting wet as she entertained the notion that her brother's mighty cock would soon be inside her. She refused to surrender to the temptation and frig herself as she resolved that her brother would witness it the next time she cums.

Until last night, Rebecca assumed Ryan avoided her because he didn't see her more than his sister. She thanked her mother in silence for the revelation.

I see the same pain in both of your eyes.

The source of her pain is her love for Ryan. Her mom's keen observation only meant he ached for her as much as she did for him and struggled with himself. He wanted her and lusted for her body. Rebecca squeezed her thigh at the thought of her brother wanting her. She was in agony. She planned to take Ryan through the same roller coaster ride until they reached their peak. It's going to happen, Rebecca told herself.

Ryan got up with similar enthusiasm.

I want my Becca back. I need to fuck Tina today and get the sex out of my system. And then, I won't lust for Becca's sultry body.

Ryan also had a strategy. He'd be extra nice to his sister today to allow him to bring Tina home and help keep it a secret from their mom. For the past two months since his birthday, a question formulated: Did he not have any chance to sneak out and do the deed with Tina? Yes, twice Becca took the blame. What about other days? Tina was always willing. Was he sabotaging himself?

He brushed aside the thought. His morning wood strained in his boxer. He was determined to give Tina a huge load, so he refrained from stroking one out. He'd first get his sister on his side and then let Tina come over. And once he's done, he'll have a clear mind, and all the dirty thoughts he had for Rebecca will vanish.

No wonder women always outwit men. Men always use the wrong head to make crucial decisions.

************************

Ryan prepared Rebecca's favourite breakfast; chocolate chip pancake paired with a glass of cold milk.

"BECCA! PANCAKES!"

"YAAY! GIVE ME FIVE!"

Rebecca was waiting for her brother to go down to initiate her plan. She'd been collecting lingerie and sexy underwear to seduce her brother, and this weekend Ryan will beg to fuck her. Rebecca paired a black laced shelf bra with tight, high-waisted hot pants and no panties. Rebecca's pulling out the big guns today as she tiptoed into her brother's empty room to complete her outfit.

"WOW! SMELLS DIVINE IN HERE!"

Ryan faced away from his sister as his focus was on the stove.

"Two more, and then we can eat!"

"Chocolate chips! My favourite!"

Rebecca strategically stood further from the kitchen island to give her brother the full view.