Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll make a salad. I hate this to end. Only two more days and back to the real world and the streets of New York."

"Yeah, but after work, we come home to one another. I wonder how Sean is spending his eighteenth birthday?"

She giggled, "Luckily we're here or he may have chosen me for his eighteenth birthday present."

"Well, who knows; you know we'll be having that birthday orgy the Sunday after we return. It's a tradition for the newly initiated adult. They had one for Erin, I wasn't invited, I wasn't eighteen at the time. They had one for me too We had one for Nicky and Jack, now it's Sean's turn."

"Do you have any idea who you Dad is bringing?"

Jamie chuckled, "I believe he'll be bringing Abigail Baker. I know Danny will be bringing Molly and Jack will be teaming up with Nicky. I hope Erin brings Jack, he ex. I'm wondering who Pop will bring. He missed out on Jack's orgy seeing he had to get Sean out of the house."

"So Jamie, who are you bringing," she giggled.

"Oh I don't know, I have this pretty sexy blonde I recently married. I thought I'd bring her." He took her coffee cup and rolled her over onto her back and they began again.

Up next Sean's birthday surprise and his orgy party. Still to come, the 4th of July party at the Castle compound.