Blue Shallow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The question caught me off-guard. There were a lot of things I did with her daughter. Most of which I never thought I would be confessing to her mother. If she was there to get some weird revenge there wasn't anywhere on that outfit she could hide a weapon.

"We do, lot's of things Miss... Darling."

She pulled a bedspread aside revealing a number of objects all of which were familiar to me. There were some bondage restraints, a little leather covered paddle, a couple of different vibrators, an assortment of butt plugs, lots of different kinds of lubes and creams. A set of nipple clamps, a cock ring that vibrates, a ball gag.

"So do you tie my little girl up and beat her with this?"

She held the little paddle up.

"Yes, Darling."

"And she likes it?"

I swallowed hard, remembering she still had my cock in her hand.

"She owned all of this stuff before we started going out."

She gave herself a whack on the thigh with the paddle.

"Her father used to spank her..."

She trailed off and stared down at all the sex toys on the bed. She shook herself out of it.

"So, you tie her up and then what?"

I put my hand over her paddle hand and she released the implement to me.

"I spank her until she agrees to suck my cock."

In response Darling leaned herself over the bed, putting her tightly toned ass in the air. I gave her a light tap. She giggled at the contact, and looked over her shoulder.

"This isn't my first rodeo, go ahead boyfriend."

I hit her a little harder, the paddle leaving a smart red mark on her ass. She gave a satisfied little hum. I paddled her a few more times and then asked her.

"Are you going to suck my cock Darling?"

"I don't suck cock. So no, forget it."

There was the slightest little quiver in her voice. I gave her ass a little caress, letting my hand run down the strip of fabric that separated her cheeks. The material covering her vulva was damp. I smacked her again.

"You're going to suck this cock Darling."

I hit her harder, alternating sides and spots, letting the heat of her blood warm her and put her in the right space. After another ten slaps her knees buckled a little and she moved her ass out of reach. I was about to reprimand her when she spoke,

"I'll suck it."

Before she could turn I grabbed her hip and held her in place. From the bed I selected a steel bulb meant to fit inside of her ass. It had been Dahlia's favorite. Moving her bodysuit aside I let the cold metal rest inside of her humid little cunt. When I was certain the tool was lubricated I pressed it against the opening to her anus.

"Wait.."

Before she could speak more, I slid the thing in. I think it took her breath away because she didn't finish whatever she was about to say. I turned her around and pushed her to her knees. She started to talk again but I stopped her with my cock.

Trapped between my body and the edge of the mattress, she had no choice but to pleasure me with her mouth. She was talented, I imagine she had sucked a lot of dicks in her time. I captured her wrists one at a time and placed her in restraints, pulling her hands above her head. I clipped them together and then let her put her arms back down.

Feeling powerful I pushed deeper, she opened her mouth and loosened her throat up. She wasn't lying. She'd done this before. I fucked her throat hard, trying to assert myself. When she continued taking it without complaint I stopped.

Pulling her to her feet, I reached between her legs and undid the snaps of her lingerie. She got her hands around my head and pushed at my shoulders.

"My turn."

Dahlia had never cared for my attempts at oral sex. I'd never had any complaints before but had decided maybe it was just something she didn't like. Getting to my knees I tried to imagine this was her, the girl that broke my heart and if I made her cum, maybe she'd take me back.

Energized by what I was realizing was a shared fantasy, I launched myself at her cunt. While Dahlia kept hers bare, Darling was shorn and tightly cropped. It prickled against my face and I found that I liked the spiky tickle. She tasted like soap and flowers, roses I think. Beneath that was the deep musk of a woman that needed me.

She put her bound hands around my head and guided me, telling me where to place my tongue and how to lick her clit. Lighter, then faster, soon she was rocking up and down like she had forgotten I was there. She yelled at me not to change anything. I did my best to maintain an automaton-like motion with my tongue and lips. Darling gasped loudly and I felt the warm heat of her body moisturizing my face.

I caught my breath while she recovered. Dahlia was usually done after orgasming. Sometimes if I wasn't careful, I'd have to finish myself while she scrolled through her phone. Not Darling, if anything she had become even more elevated. She stared down at me with a predator's gaze. Even though it was her hands that were bound she was definitely in charge.

"What else do you do to her?"

When I didn't answer right away she turned back to the tools on the bed.

"Which one of these do you put inside her?"

Pretty much everything on that bed had been inside of Dahlia in one way or another, but I chose one anyway. A large purple dildo, a hard plastic cap on the end that would vibrate when turned on. I grabbed a little bottle of clear lube and popped the cap.

"I think I'm wet enough don't you?"

I smiled and then turned her shoulders, pressing her face down on the bed. She dutifully spread her legs. When I removed the butt plug, she exhaled softly, when I pressed the cold head of the lubricated dildo against the recently vacated opening she tried to turn back over. I pressed her down against the bed and slid the purple thing up inside of her. With a grunt of discomfort Darling gripped the mattress with her bound hands. Through clenched teeth she growled at me,

"You do this to my Dahlia?"

I turned the little knob and heard the subtle purr of the mechanism buried in her ass. She exhaled loudly again. When she didn't speak, I pressed my cock against her cunt and entered her wet and hot hole. Her little noises of frustration soon turned into the guttural moans of lust.

Holding her by her hips I slid in and out of her letting my hard member slip free and then pierce her again. Each time she would let out a "Fuck", something she and her daughter had in common. Dahlia loved this, this constant stimulation of the dildo in her ass and the intermittent in and out of my cock. Darling was being quickly converted.

"Tell me about my cock Darling."

She answered quickly

"I love your cock."

I slapped her ass with my hand.

"Your cock is beautiful."

I slapped her again, harder.

"It's the best cock I've ever had."

I slapped her again, this time she came.

I felt her body go rigid and then wild. She pushed hard against me, the muscles of her vagina gripping me firmly. I held on to her, fucking the womans spasming cunt with my whole self. She let out a string of nonsense syllables and tried to roll away from me, but I had her where I wanted her. Using her own wild movements I pressed myself deeper into her letting the tip of my dick explore her like a car crash. She came again.

This time I felt her go limp. Submitting to my thrusts. I held her ass in the air and continued to use her body. When I was done I pulled out and let my cum fly across her back. She lay down shivering. I pulled the dildo out of her and turned it off. Then I threw myself down next to her.

It was quiet for a minute. Darling held her hands to me and I let her go. She reared back and slapped my face hard. I saw stars for a second. When I regained my senses she was staring straight into my eyes. There was a ferocity there that hadn't been there before. All the time I'd known her as a controlled and calculated person. This was a feral animal that might rip my throat out.

She was breathing hard, and then that control reasserted itself. I saw the sleeping beast inside of her return to slumber. She kissed me on my cheek and then said.

"I'm sorry about that, I wasn't expecting it to be so... rough."

I stroked her hair,

"It's not always like that though."

I felt her hand reach down my body, my cock already hardening again.

We fucked a few more times that afternoon. That magic blue pill gave me the fortitude to keep up with this woman, who I was beginning to understand was lonely and needed this. All the stuff about her daughter aside, Darling needed to be touched.

After the final round She encouraged me to rinse off which I did. When I was done she met me at the bathroom door again. This time she had another pair of bills in her hand.

"I guess this is a tip, you earned it."

I took the money and tried to kiss her, instead she gave me her hand to shake. I understood her, our business was finished. For now at least. I gave her my number and she didn't refuse.

Walking out of her neighborhood, I felt a little empty. I missed Dahlia, and hadn't she treated me the exact same way? Instead of a handshake she had fucked me one last time before telling me she was leaving. Of the two, I preferred the handshake.

I met my Uber driver outside the now closed gate. It was still fairly early in the evening so I went to the coffee shop.

Chani caught my eye as I walked in. I waved at her and picked up my drink. I walked over to where she was sitting alone.

"No Katey tonight?"

Chani leaned in and kissed me. It was sweet and earnest, exactly what I hadn't had in the last few hours.

"She's not allowed out on Sunday nights."

I nodded. I had grown up in a somewhat religious household and understood the pressure to not upset the balance with the rational desires of youth.

"We came here last night looking for you."

I told her about my deconstruction project and how I had just passed out cold.

"Well you missed out, she was so horny for you."

I took a sip of coffee.

"What about you?"

Chani put her hand on my thigh.

"Yeah, I was horny too."

I gave Chani a once over, she was pretty and her dress was cut low, her breasts kind of trying to escape out the top. Even after this afternoon with Darling I felt my little demon stir. What was the protocol here? She had cut the night early when Katey had to leave. Was it okay for us to fool around or did it have to be the three of us?

"So what did you guys end up doing?"

She sighed dramatically,

"Well what could we do without that big swinging dick of yours?"

I let my hand drop to the bare skin of her thigh.

"I'm trying to imagine what you two could do."

We finished up the coffee and went for a walk. To my disappointment she didn't take us to the furniture store alleyway. Instead we walked up into a nearby park. When I was a kid my dad would always drive past here and mutter about how it was a gay hook up place. I didn't have the heart to tell him that the world had changed since he was young. Now it was just a hook-up place. Few lights, the little park was tucked into the curve of a rising freeway off-ramp and behind a large row of warehouses and a light rail line. It was dark and quiet, if not private. There was the occasional mugging but those were rare.

We found an unoccupied bench and sat down. Oddly distant considering what we had done just a couple of nights before. It occurred to me that what we had done might be the reason for the distance.

She asked me about Dahlia. I wasn't sure if she knew who she was but it became clear quickly. Chani and Katey had watched the whole thing happen and I hadn't really even noticed them. Chani even admitted she knew a few men that had been used up like I had. Katey had tried to warn me but I had just ignored her.

I almost told Chani how little I had noticed the two friends before I had left the country. I stopped myself, no need to be hurtful. Just because I was hurt. Besides, I was getting to like the idea of these two and me together.

It occurred to me what a simple man I was. Just an hour before I had left Darling with a handshake and five hundred dollars. Money I had earned with my body. Somebody once told me I was good at compartmentalizing my life. My skills at that were nothing compared to the Kosta women, but I was learning.

A simple man, because I was finding myself again staring at another beautiful woman and imagining her and our life together. Stil, Chani was sweet and willing and maybe Katey was too.

"So, the other night... what did you guys think about it?"

Chani leaned into me, the movement of her breath now causing her tits to swell against me.

"Well... I can only speak for myself but I think Katey's in love with you."

I laughed, Chani was clever.

"What about you?"

Chani let her hand drop to my thigh.

"I want to see what else you can do with this..."

She grabbed at my dick through my pants.

"... besides giving me a cramp in my jaw."

I put an arm around her,

"Hey that wasn't all me."

She gave me a squeeze like she was checking a grapefruit,

"No, she gave me a cramp in my tongue."

I let my hand trail down to her ass,

"I'd be more than happy to pay you back."

She gave me a happy little mew and then sat back up, taking her hand off of me.

"I'm going to be honest, I like you, and I like Katey and Katey likes you and I don't want her to think we're doing anything secret together."

I leaned back, and nodded.

"I can live with that."

She smiled sweetly,

"I promise it will be worth it... we can still make out a little though."

We did that for a while. Kissing, groping, rubbing. Had I not just gotten back from the fuck session of the year I might have been tempted to see how strong Chani's resolve was. But, it was kind of nice. Just to feel close to someone, comfortable with another person. Afterwards I walked her back to her car. She offered me a ride home, but I told her I wanted to walk. I had a lot to think about.

Monday I finished the lunch shift and collected my tips. I caught a ride to the carriage house, I did a little of the work I had promised my sister I would get done that week. Moving piles of linoleum to a dumpster. It was dirty work, but not too hard. A couple hours of that and I had made enough of a dent she couldn't complain. I showered and changed. I was anticipating seeing Chani and Katey again. Hopefully Monday wasn't some sort of religious holiday. I made the walk to the coffee shop and then sat down. I hadn't really thought too much about how the rest of the world worked. I realized maybe other people didn't work twelve hours a week. Maybe they wouldn't even show up.

I didn't have to wonder for long. Katey appeared at the door and motioned me to follow her. She was wearing her blue tennis shoes and black leggings, a long loose t-shirt stained with dyes and bleaches. Just out of class I guess.

Out on the sidewalk she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me.

"Can you come with me?"

"Yes, sure. Are we going to meet Chani?"

She looked nervous,

"We talked about what you guys said last night."

She had a little four door toyota. Nothing fancy, a bit beat up. She got on the freeway and accelerated. We talked about life and the haircutting business. She was curious about my living situation. I told her about my sister and the carriage house.

"Sounds nice."

I watched the sun getting lower as the car moved out of the city and towards the suburbs.

"It's really just a cot and a bathroom. But, it's enough for me right now."

Twenty minutes of driving and she pulled off the freeway and into a cookie cutter neighborhood. She pulled the car into an elementary school parking lot. I waited for her to explain herself.

"So, my family is out of town for a few days. I want you to come over but you have to hide."

I gave her my best crooked smile.

"Hide?"

She actually gulped.

"If the neighbors see you they will call my parents... and there's a doorbell camera."

I laughed a little as I got in the backseat and let her cover me with a blanket. This was starting to feel a little weird. She got the car into gear and took off. Another ten minutes of stopping and going and she whispered,

"Ok, get down really low."

I did my best to be small.

The car came to rest and I heard the sound of a garage door closing. She told me I was good to get up. I followed her to a side door and into the house.

Jesus was everywhere. Framed prints, and little statues. A platitude on the wall cut out of wood mentioning him. The house itself was small, maybe built in the 1960's. Wood paneling and my friend linoleum were the motif, oh and Jesus.

Katey pulled a bottle of wine out of her duffle bag and handed it to me. She asked me to open it and pour it while she got cleaned up. I rifled through some drawers until I found an opener, complete with pierced praying hands on the handle. I sipped at the wine while I waited for her.

The next time I saw Katey she was wearing an ivory colored babydoll in satin. The garment was covered in bows and lace. Underneath she wore a matching thong. She clopped a little in spiked heels she was obviously not used to wearing. She did a little spin and waited.

"You look beautiful."

That was the right word. She took a glass from the counter and drank deeply. She led me by the hand to the living room and we sat on a sofa the same vintage as the wood paneling.

"It's not fair for you to look so hot if we can't really do anything about it."

She took a deep breath and let the fabric of her lingerie stretch against her breasts.

"Chani is coming."

I felt relieved. Katey continued.

"I'm not gay."

"You told me that."

"I like being with Chani, she's my best friend, I think she wants more from me than I ..."

I kissed her not wanting to explore the motivations of her or her friend. Katey broke away,

"I just want you to understand. I love her, but..."

I kissed her again.

"I think it's okay just to let things be what they are. If everybody is happy."

It wasn't long before the doorbell rang. Katey leapt up and ran out of the room, she returned pulling a t-shirt over her lingerie and tucking the hem of her babydoll into the waist of her leggings. When she answered the door, I could hear Chani talking to a disembodied voice. It was obvious this was Katey's mom on the doorbell ringer. Katey said 'hi' and volunteered that Chani was sleeping over and they were going to watch Frozen. They said goodbye and then Chani and Katey came in from outside and started stripping.

Chani was wearing the same thing as Katey except in pink. She was a bit more dextrous on the heels. The pair of them were a vision. White and Pink lace and satin, one long and lean the other curvy and voluptuous. Katey offered to pour her friend a glass of wine. Chani rummaged through her oversized purse.

"I think we should start with this."

From her bag she pulled a large bottle of cheap mezcal. Further scouring revealed a lime and a salt shaker. Katey smiled excitedly as her friend set the items out on the little coffee table. She danced over to a liquor cabinet in the corner, a large padlock kept the bottles out of reach but a large assortment of shot glasses sat on a shelf above. Katey selected three and set them out on the table, then ran to the kitchen. While she jangled and banged in the drawers Chani leaned in and kissed me. Sliding next to me on the couch she grabbed at my belt.

"You are wearing way too many clothes."

By the time Katey had returned with a knife and a cutting board I was in my shorts. She and Chani shared a look and Chani poured three shots while Katey cut the lime. When everything was ready Chani halted us by pulling Katey across my lap and kissing her. I had a great perspective as the two made out. I stroked their silky backs and appreciated the subtle differences in their thonged asses. Katey was toned and muscular, Chani was plump and round. I decided they were both my favorite and not to say anything more about it.

123456...8