All Comments on 'Body Mod Charity - Lizzy the Demon'

by TattooedPup

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story

Good story, would love to hear more about how the victim/client handles the transformation in every day life, but an enjoyable short story. Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm a fan!

I liked the first chapter, so I'm glad (and surprised) to see you're turning this into a series! I do think your writing could use a bit more structure, and your dialogue is an area that could use the most help. Despite that, I'm a fan, and I'm hoping you can think of new twists on the theme to get further donations to the runaway charity. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice but

I was in love with the first story beacuse that was an standing ovation of this gender.

Now I find that this i too copied from other po'n videos. But I will attend the 3rd chapted! I like all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I really like your ideas!

They are really close to my fetishes - body modifications, piercings, tattoos, hair fetish and the fact that the girls end up loving their changes. Plus I think each following story is better and better, please don't stop!

I hope eventually a girl will end up fully and permanently bald (with tattooed eyebrows)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One thing is missing

You should add body implants, silicon implants or titan implants. Furthermore eyeballs tattooed and scarification.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't wait to see the next chapter with the eyeball tattooed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous