Book Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys asked them to stay out and do one more with them. As they were slow dancing, we could clearly see that the guys were grinding hard and sliding their hands up under our wives skirts and playing with their bare asses right there on the dance floor. Because their skirts were so short whenever they did that, they would expose their asses to everyone in the bar. They each started to make out on the dance floor holding nothing back.

After a few songs, the guys brought them back to the table and said good night.

"Where are they going? It's not even ten o'clock? Which by the way, we should be heading back to the hotel so we can take these things off at eleven."

"They have to catch a red eye flight back to their home town and it's time for them to head to the airport. Which, actually is kind of bummer, we could have had a little more fun with them," said Julie with a devious smile on her face.

Alexis spoke up, "Yeah about that. Here's the thing. I think I am speaking for all the girls here when I say we are pretty horned up right now and need to fuck. I don't think another tongue ride alone is going to do it for me? How about you ladies?"

The ladies all agreed and Michelle said, "Yeah. I need a good stiff cock tonight."

Bob responded for us guys, "Not a problem. Let's head back and unlock these chastity devices and we can help with that."

Alexis continued, "You see, there's the problem. While the lock box will indeed open at eleven, it won't help with your predicament. When we locked them on you we hadn't planned on doing this or getting horny and we broke the keys off in the locks. It is so late, that there won't be any hardware stores open at this time so there is no way for us to unlock you. Sorry."

"What?!" we all exclaimed.

"We can't unlock your chastity devices until we get home and get the bolt cutters."

"However, that doesn't alleviate the fact that we want to feel a good stiff cock tonight and those guys seemed like a good chance. I need to go the bathroom, you ladies coming with me?" said Michelle frustrated.

With that they headed off across the bar to the restroom. As they were walking across the dance floor, Josh noticed four black men walk in. They were definitely watching our wives walk across the bar and didn't notice any other women in the place. They were very well dressed and looked like they were put together pretty well.

"I have an idea," said Bob. "You see those four black guys that just walked in? They were staring at our wives as they walked all the way across the bar. I know Michelle and I don' think she's serious about this. I'm going to go and invite them over here and see where it takes us. Sound good?"

With that, Bob got up and approached the four black guys and invited them back to our table. They agreed and as they approached the table, they seemed even more massive and well built than I thought. They all appeared to be well over six feet tall and didn't seem to have an ounce of fat on them.

When the wives returned, they were curious as to who our new friends were. "We go to the restroom for two minutes and you ladies pick up guys? And really good looking guys at that."

We did the introductions and the guys said they would go and get some more drinks. Their names were Mike, Dante, Jamaal and Isaac. While they were gone, the wives looked at each other and kind of had little grins on their faces.

"We told them that we had seen them watching you as you walked across the bar and that we could introduce you to them."

"Awesome! Are you sure you guys are ok with this? We're serious. We want to fuck and you ladies can't help us," said Alexis. Michelle didn't say a word.

Just then the guys returned with the drinks.

The wives wasted no time. Alexis said, "Well. Our girlfriends just told us that you guys were watching us when you came in. Would you like to see some more?" She twirled around and her skirt flared up revealing her virtually naked ass. "How was that? Or would you like to see even more?"

Mike liked what he saw and figured where this was going and responded, "I think I speak for all of us when I say we would like to see a lot more. Shall we take this somewhere more private?"

Alexis turned quickly and tossed a room key on the table, "Don't wait up. You know how to find your way to the hotel."

The four ladies gravitated toward the four black guys and they were off. Michelle never said a word, she didn't have time too as it happened so fast.

"Well, that didn't quite go how we thought it would, did it?" said Joe. "How the hell are we supposed to get back to the hotel with no money, and no id? Well, we each have a couple of drinks in front of us and the hotel is only about two miles. Let's get drunk and walk back."

---------------

Mike ordered up a limo for the eight of them and off they went. Alexis said to go to the hotel and they could party in her suite.

Even though it was a short drive, they paired up and started making out. The wives climbed up on their laps and lifted their skirts, revealing their naked asses, and started to grind on the men as they were enjoying the ride to the hotel while getting groped by these four strangers.

When they got to the room, the ladies were ravenous with lust and couldn't keep their hands off them. The guys quickly dispatched with the women's skirts, tops and bras. They liked the g-strings and high heels, so they had them keep them on.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and they all froze.

Isaac said, "Don't worry, it's for me." He walked over to the door and opened it and in walked another four black guys, all about the same size and build as the first four. They all knew each other and made pleasantries as the women were all standing around in just g-stings and high heels. "Ladies. Let me introduce you to my friends. I hope you don't mind, but they would like to party with you too. I guarantee you will enjoy it."

Michelle didn't waste any time and dropped to her knees in front of Jamaal and started to undue his pants. As she got the zipper down and started to pull his pants down his massive thighs, she got a good look at his cock for the first time. She didn't waste any time and started licking it from base to tip and then swirling her tongue around the end to gobble up the pre cum that had started oozing out as she pumped it with both her hands.

Dante, Mike, Jamaal and Isaac all went and sat on the bed. The women followed them and dropped to their knees and started sucking their cocks. The other four guys settled in behind the women and slid their black cocks slowly up and down their pussies getting them wet. Then the four of them quickly slid their cocks in each woman. The wives were so wet that they met no resistance as they pushed their cocks deep in to their pussies. The women moaned their approval through the cocks they were sucking vigorusly.

The women were so horny that they didn't need much and came quickly. All four of them had a nice orgasm with one black cock in their mouth, and one in their pussy. As they all started to calm down, the four new guys started to pick up their pace as they now wanted to finish.

"Slow down guys, we saw them first so we get to cum in their pussies before you. This was our show and we decided to include you," said Jamaal. "Pull out so I can shoot my first load all over her big white tits." He pulled his cock out and started to jack off right in front of Michelle. It didn't take him long and he shot jet after jet on her tits. His show caused a chain reaction and Dante, Mike and Isaac all pulled out of their respective girls mouths and shot their loads in much the same manner coating all of the womens' tits with their cum.

---------------

Us four "ladies" finished our drinks quickly and decided to walk back to the hotel

before they kicked in. We didn't want to get caught in this city, drunk, in drag, with no money or id. We figured we could make it back to the hotel in about forty five minutes. Hopefully that would give the women enough time to do what they wanted to do.

---------------

As the guys were coming down, the four new guys turned the women around and stuck their cocks in their faces. The women knew what they wanted and their they were, on their hands and knees with a black cock staring them in the face. They all opened their mouths and started blowing the four new guys, just like they had done for the first four.

As they were working over the new set of cocks, they felt the first four guys playing with their pussies. They could feel them rubbing their cocks up and down their slits trying to get hard again. It didn't take long and they all started to enter their respective pussy with ease.

This time they weren't slow or sensual. This time they wanted to fuck and that they did. They buried their cocks to the hilt immediately, hard and without any warning. The four women squealed their acceptance and approval as they started the onslaught of the married pussies in front of them. They were relentless and pounded them hard and deep as fast as they could.

---------------

We opened the door to the suite with the key that Alexis had left us. The cosmos were just starting to kick in and we were pretty drunk and sneaking in to our hotel room trying to be quiet thinking the women would be sleeping.

As we pushed the door quietly, we entered the room to see all the lights on. We were a little baffled and then we could hear the definite sounds of sex coming from inside. We opened the door the rest of the way as quiet as we could.

As it opened all the way, there were our four wives lined up on the floor on their hands and knees with a black cock in their pussy and a black cock deep down their throats getting pig roasted.

I could tell that my wife Julie was the closest to the door and Dante was thrusting deep in her pussy with his massive black cock. He put his fingers up to his mouth as if to "shush" us, gave us a thumbs up and waved us over to the wet bar just inside the door and motioned for us to watch. I didn't know who the other black guy was with his cock in her mouth, but watching these two black cocks slide in and out of my wifes mouth and pussy was surreal and all I could do was watch. She hates giving blowjobs and doesn't like to swallow at all. The contrast in color was what really caught my eye as they were very black and she was so white between them. I was shocked at the fact that she could even do what she was doing. One would push forward and the other would withdraw, and then the process would reverse. It was obvious that she couldn't hear us come in or I'm sure she would've stopped. Wouldn't she?

The other "ladies" snuck in as well and all focused on their wives doing the same thing. One big cock in each hole, being rocked back and forth with the same contrasting color.

Just then, the guy in Julie's mouth said, "I'm cumming and you're going to swallow it. I ain't pulling out and wasting it by shooting it on your big white tits like Dante did. You be a good white girl and swallow my whole black load!" He jammed his cock as far in as he could and held her head right there and I could tell by his clenching ass cheeks and loud moans that he was filling her mouth up with his cum and because he held her head right there, she had no choice but to swallow everything.

This caused the next guy in line to let his load go down Emily's throat in much the same fashion. Then the next guy filled Alexis up with his load and finally the last guy in line shot his load down Michelle's throat. The women all swallowed every drop that was pumped in to their mouths and then licked their cocks clean. The four guys we didn't know, all separated from the women and got dressed.

Now that the blowjobs were done and the four women had cleaned up the messy cocks, the four guys banging them from behind started to really pick up their pace and pounded them hard. Now that the four women didn't have a cock in their mouth, they were able to see that we were all standing in the bar area watching this play out in front of us. The women responded in kind and pushed back and moved in sequence, all while looking us in the eyes and moaning their approval of the fucking they were getting. It didn't take long and the four women were all moaning and screaming their own orgasms. Just as they were cresting, Dante pumped my wife really hard and deep and held himself inside her. He was dumping his load deep in her. Mike was next, followed by Jamaal and then Isaac.

As the women collapsed on the ground, the four men got dressed. As they were leaving the hotel suite, Mike said, "Thanks ladies. Let me apologize for Ty and how he spoke to your friends. He's really a pretty nice guy he just gets carried away sometimes and can't help himself. Anyway, thanks for introducing us to your friends. It was a great night. Maybe next time you could join in too."

As the door closed, the women each slowly climbed up on the bed and motioned for us to come over.

As we did, Michelle said, "We told you we would make it worth your while. Well, it was worth our while, anyway."

"I would really like to fuck you now too. It has been a very exciting night and I need to cum," said Bob.

Michelle said, "Why don't you give us some oral sex and see if that helps calm you down. You always enjoy doing that for me. I guess it probably won't calm you down, but I would really love for you to do that tonight."

Bob got down between his wifes legs and started to lick her pussy. The rest of us followed suit. I had never done a cream pie before, but I was so wound up I just didn't care.

I licked Julie from bottom to top and then swirled around her swollen clit. I repeated the process and this time kept my tongue flat, like I was licking an ice cream cone. I got my first taste of the cum that was deposited deep in her pussy, and while I didn't really like it, I just couldn't stop because of the effect it was having on her. She was thoroughly enjoying it by moaning her pleasure and grinding hard on my face. I was hoping that if I did a good job, we could figure out a way to get this stupid device off and I could fuck her.

As I got up to her clit, she pulled my face tight to her and said, "Slide your tongue deep in my pussy. I am going to cum and want you to make sure you get a load too." As I slide my tongue inside her, she did indeed start to cum. The contractions of the orgasm forced the rest of the cum out of her and into my mouth, which she held tight to her until she was done. I had no choice but to swallow what was in my mouth.

When she came down, she said, "Go over to the kitchen and look in the bottom drawer. When we were coming up, we stopped by the desk and asked if they had a bolt cutter that we could borrow for our luggage locks."

I went to the bottom drawer and was rewarded with a set of bolt cutters. I wasted no time in cutting the little padlock off my device and removing the tube so my cock could get hard. It responded immediately and I handed the bolt cutters to the next guy and went back to my wife.

"Seeing as you were such a good sport about the weekend and even cleaned me up afterward, I suppose you think you get to fuck me now?" said Julie.

"Yep."

"Well, my pussy and my mouth are sore so I'm not sure what to do?" she said coyly as she go on her hands and knees and turned her ass towards me. I didn't need any prompting and with the amount of pre cum I was dripping, I just slid it around her asshole a couple of times and it slid right in. She responded by moaning. She has always liked anal, but never lets me cum in her ass. "Don't stop", she said between breaths, "Cum deep inside me. That feels so good and will be a great ending to the evening. All three of my holes filled." That was all the encouragement I needed as I pumped my load deep in her ass.

As we were all laying in the post glow of a night of sex, Josh asked his wife, "Is this how all of your girls only weekends go?"

"No. This is the first time we have ever done this. We thought it would be fun to have you guys dress up in drag and then go out on the town. We hadn't planned on the rest of this. When you introduced us to those guys, we thought this is what you wanted. We have always included one of you during the book club get togethers," answered Alexis. "I hope you "ladies" aren't upset and can forgive us. We're sorry we couldn't stop."

"To be honest, I think it was real hot and amazing and I am glad you ladies had fun."

12