All Comments on 'Book Store Visit Pt. 02'

by SinCityCD

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ShortyMacShortyMac8 months ago

Met this one black guy in the video booths I loved to go to. I peeked thru the hole and almost fainted. He had a big hard cock that turned out to be the biggest cock I’d ever seen even the porno stars were not as big as his. 13 inches he had. But it was very skinny. I sucked him off in the booth and after he shot a nice big load I rushed out of the booth to be sure and catch him. I invited him to my hotel room so he could fuck my ass. He accepted and off we went. We got to my room and stripped naked I sucked him till he was fully hard again. I had him lay on his back then I climbed on and sank down all the way till his 13 inches was in me. I rode him for about 25 minutes before he came. We lay on the bed with me playing with that monster. After 15 minutes or so he was hard enough to penetrate me as I lay on my back. Because he had already shot two loads he lasted a good 45 minutes this time. Again we just lay around as I kept playing with that cock. Almost an hour later he was ready for round three. I got on my hands and knees and he took me doggy style. This time he lasted a good 90 minutes and when he finally came there wasn’t much. He got dressed and left and I slept till midday. I was so sore.

Your story was just as hot as the first chapter, had me leaking pre cum in my underwear so now I need to change them. You get another 15 stars… 🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Cissy01Cissy018 months ago

That sounds just like what I want to do, especially if my wife was with me watching her sissy taking cock and cum !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous