Boots 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, you did me good alright, Benny and it wasn't my first, but it was for real, so."

"So, ahh???"

"LOL, so, ahh, Benny! Also, whew, I need to get dressed."

"Oh, I mean and I need to, um, I'm late for something and you know, before the alley gets too many eyes, right, Boots?"

"LOL, bye, Benny. And by the way, Benny, huh, ahh."

Well, guys like to walk away with a smirk and it was actually smirk worthy. Or for short, huh, my few times were not really for real. Like, LOL, warm up swings of the bat.

But I had had enough and Tasha had her half price black mailing and girly guy reveal photos, which she forwarded to Coco immediately and posted to Benny's page for full price and all I wanted to do was to go home and take a long and hot shower!

"Boots! Hey, I'm a little ticked off at you right now! You collected all that donor cash for Caroline's replacement Husky and then you bypassed my crew and now it looks like the Work Boot crew didn't even chip in!"

"Timmy! I signed every crew on the card, whether they had the chance to chip in or not and I even made the "y" in your name as fancy and as curly as I could when I signed it as Timmy, even if I'm the only one who calls you Timmy. Also, pet food still costs money, so?"

"Oh, um, is that something that we can talk about then? Like down by the river, hmm?"

Well, once you start a donation program, I mean, the money just keeps rolling in! Just like the river keeps rolling along.

End Boots 03

12