All Comments on 'Born to Whore - Mom and Daughter Ch. 12B'

by PressureShift

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Aw :( I expected more with Allen and Mandi and Daisy. And not so many clients

shinikageshinikage10 months ago

I hope there is more, specially with amy included and whored.

shinikageshinikage10 months ago

The more i think about the fishier that yoga retreat sounds, it feels more like some kind of cult or maybe a secret society. It would be interesting to se an spin off series where it tells the story of how both amy and her mother are broken and trained as sex slaves to be auctioned.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

God no, don’t fall into the sex slave trap. It’s corny (the word slave it’s corny itself). Continue with what you’re doing: lots of abuse and pimping <3

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Oh boy, I hope there are more chapters to come. This is a fabulous series. I hope to see Mandi and Daisy side by side, two big-titted three-hole whores in action. Mandi’s reluctance makes it all the better.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Love the last line; more to come I trust.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

I hope to see Mandi seduce her big-titted best friend Amy and convince her to join her for a night whoring at a bachelor party.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When will the next chapter be available?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When will we get a new chapter. We have been waiting for a while now. It seems you tease us with all of your stories either leaving us hanging or waiting and waiting. Please let us know what's up.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great build up, I would like to see her get her tits enlarged and become hooked on drugs and be a street whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous