Boudica Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, you are so beautiful," Gerrit told me, and moved his hands up to my neck, pushed my hair back on either side, and began kissing me, putting his hand at the back of my neck, forcing my mouth against his, and trying to force my lips apart so he could French me. When he tired of that first admired my bare breasts and then grabbed each with his hands and started squeezing them, moving his hands and squeezing, and it hurt me but I said nothing. I have always marveled at the sensuality of a girl's breasts. I loved my own and all the pleasure they had brought me. I treasured memories of the times I had willingly bared my chest for a guy, as opposed to being stripped for some ordeal like this, and the joy I felt when a guy felt me up, again really felt me up, like with a boyfriend, not while I was tied up. And I knew also in a very few minutes while I was being fucked how my breasts would bring me great joy.

Gerrit gave way to Kees. He sat next to me and stared me up and down. My soft brown puppy body was his. I wondered what it would be like to have him fuck me. I knew he was wondering what it would be like to do it. He would soon find out. He pushed my hair back from my face. Gently. Softly traced the tan lines over each of my tits, circled his fingertip around each nipple, and gently flicked my bare nipples. He had a nice touch. He can have me any time he wants. Then his finger goes right down the middle of me, between my tits, down between the two halves of my rib cage to my bellybutton whereby now it's damp with the sweat that's collected there. Then down further over my tummy to my girlhood.

And then he touches me there, now his fingers are inside me, between the soft pink lips and on my clit. He puts his fingers to his lips, wets them and brings them back down. I feel them inside me. Gently. Like we were lovers. Inside, he rubs me lightly. My hips move, my eyes close, my body stiffens, I'm almost there. The sudden heat radiating outwards from my cunt. Nothing else like it. And then he stops. He takes his finger away and leaves me hanging. I nearly collapse right there. Brought to the edge and then the ultimate disappointment. But Aart takes over.

"You are very lovely, let us both enjoy your loveliness." His hands went to work on my body, naked and helpless in front of him. His touch was gentle, pushing my hair from about my face neatly down my back, running his fingers down both sides of my neck, down my upper chest to my bosom, cupping each tit, pinching each nipple, down further lightly over my tummy muscles, to my belly button. My chest heaved slightly and I felt the fire building down deep inside me. And then his hands were on my bare ass, squeezing my cheeks hard enough to hurt, and then his fingers were back in front and down lower, and they found my clit and stroked lightly once, twice, ten times and I closed my eyes tight. He sat there and let me push myself up against his hand, and I screwed my eyes shut and just rocked back and forth as hard as I could against him, and I got there.

I just came and came and came for what seemed like an hour but was only two minutes. I just came and came and came and it was just delicious and my tits felt like they were on fire and the tight spot above my cunt just released and I just couldn't help it. I kept squeezing up against his hand hard and my whole world turned into bright colors and it was just delicious, and I was so happy I could have cried and it just seemed to go on and on forever and then finally, slowly, I started to come back down to earth again and I just sort of collapsed on the bed with my chest heaving, out of breath, my breasts all flush and sweat coming off me and finally he moved away and left me there still breathing hard and I opened my eyes and after a little bit I came back down and back into this world.

We weren't quite done. Aart rolled me onto my tummy and finished the hogtie, tying a rope around the one that bound my wrists, and pulled my feet up so he could tie my ankles, almost touching my wrists. And then they collected my dress and my panties and straightened up the room and teased Ericka some more, each of them caressing her bare breasts and giving them a good squeeze, and then they were gone. And Erica now moved into action. They hadn't tied her feet to her hands, so she was able to stand up and hop over to me, and get on the bed with me. She put her face near my hands, and after a few minutes I was able to get the tape off my mouth, and the gag around her mouth off, and she spit out the cloth inside her mouth, and she told me what was going to be done to us, that we were all going to be bum fucked, and she and I were both anal virgins, so we knew we had to do something, and just then I heard the church clock down below strike half three, so we had at most a half hour to get out.

I was sure we could get untied now because Ericka could use her hands to untie mine, but she tried to stand up with her feet still tied together, and she fell down on the floor and now she wasn't able to stand up. Before when she was lying on the couch she could just put her feet down, but now she wasn't strong enough to get up. I lay on my tummy and frantically started working on the rope that tied my wrists to my ankles. Finally, I got enough of it undone so I could just try to force my knees straight, and it loosened. Now I could roll over on my bum and sit up, then scrunch my feet up against my bum, and finally manage to get up so I was kneeling. This put my feet up close enough to my hands so I could untie my feet. Then I got back on my tummy and I tried to get one hand in a position where I could reach the knot on the rope that held my wrists together. I kept trying and trying and maybe the ropes loosened a little, but my wrists were tied and for a couple of minutes I just lay there breathing hard.

So all of a sudden I got this brainstorm and I stood up and got down on the floor with Ericka and now she could reach the rope that tied my wrists, and in a minute or so my hands were free. Then I got the ropes which were around my chest down off my shoulders, but I couldn't reach the rope that bound my elbows together, but now I could untie her wrist ropes, and she untied her feet and untied my elbow ropes, and we were both free. Now we had to get out of the Folterkammers, but of course I knew the keys were in the next room with the girl who was chained. I didn't know how much time we had. We had to get out before the boss came up because we weren't strong enough to outfight him.

So the next thing was clothes. Erika had her jeans on and I was naked, but we couldn't find our clothes, which was probably the idea. There were no bedclothes on the bed, just a bare mattress. We went next door to where the girl was chained and low-and-behold the keys were no longer there, the bouncers must have taken them. So we couldn't unchain the girl, but she didn't seem to mind because it was almost time for the boss to come up and attend to her. And there were no clothes or even a towel in any of the rooms so we had to go the way we were. We went out to the fire escape stairs and thank God from upstairs you didn't need the key to get them to go down so now we were on the main floor and were just about to turn the corner and head into the living room and there had to be something we could wear in one of the rooms, but just then we heard the key in the door and we stayed right where we were, and he came in.

He turned on some music and, thank God, went into the kitchen. We waited a half a minute until we could hear water running and knew he was in there for at least a minute and just tip-toed to the door, because we couldn't risk the time to get clothes because he might come out of the kitchen, so we gently opened the door and he couldn't hear because of the music so we got out into the hall and closed the door. The elevator was still there so we got in and hit the first-floor number. We figured we were home free and we were, but the elevator stopped at the third floor, which was where the BDSM shows were put on, and several guys got on and they thought we were just great. I tried to cover my boobs with my arm, and my girlhood with my other hand, and Erika had to use both arms to cover her boobs. Then we stopped at the second floor, which was where the upstairs functions were, and three couples got on and the women weren't so pleased, but the men roared laughing and in a minute we were on the first floor.

We got into the bunny room and found some clothes in the laundry basket and got dressed and got something to eat from the buffet which was still out because even though the club was closed there were always guests hanging about. I left Eefje a text, it was only about 4:15AM and by six she answered and came to get us and we stopped at a restaurant and sat down for a real breakfast and took Ericka home and pretty soon I was home and went to bed and slept soundly.

12