Bound Fun with My Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came instantly. After I cleaned myself up, I wondered about what I had just done. I didn't know how I felt about it, but I knew that I needed to process my feelings later. For the time being, I had homework to do.

*****

After school the next day, I headed straight to my room to think about the photoshoot and how I felt about everything. Before I got to my room, he called my name; I stopped in my tracks.

He told me about an idea for a pose. I liked the idea, so I got naked again and we took more pictures while we aimlessly chatted. Every time that I thought we were finished, I picked up a piece of my clothing to get dressed, only for him to stop me and say that he had another idea. After this happened two or three times, he suggested just staying naked.

"I bet you'd like it if I were naked all the time, wouldn't you?"

"Absolutely. Is that an offer?"

I laughed. "Don't push your luck."

At some point, I touched him for the first time when I put my hand on his arm. It was purely platonic, but I was well aware of the fact that I was naked and that he wasn't. I put on my best poker face until the moment passed.

I don't know how, but we somehow ended up sitting next to each other on the couch watching a scary movie. We had been taking pictures and talking about random subjects, and now... now I was sitting so close to him on the couch that our legs touched? When did that happen?

After a mental check to see if I might be making a wet spot on the couch (I wasn't), I reasoned that it was fine; Adam was a gentleman, and in a weird way, I thought it might offend him if I suddenly jumped up and dressed myself.

The movie we were watching was more funny than scary, to me at least, but only because it was so predictable. During one scene, I patiently waited for the inevitable jump scare, and when it finally happened, his hand gripped my bare thigh pretty hard. He noticed, removed his hand, and immediately apologized.

"It's ok, Adam. If you're going to be a scared little baby, you can turn to me for comfort," I said teasingly.

"Oh, Kelly, I'm so scared," he said in an obviously fake, fearful tone. He slipped one hand behind my back and placed his other hand on my waist. "Hold me?"

I laughed outrageously. "You're so silly," I said, swatting at his arm playfully. I wasn't worried about the contact with him, and to be honest, there was a part of me that wanted him to continue touching me in a non-sexual manner. Sitting there, nude, being touched by him... it made my pussy tingle pleasantly. I took a deep breath, causing my tits to heave upward. I needed to go to my room to touch myself, but he stopped me before I acted on it.

"Stand up for me," he said, standing and helping me up with his arm that was still around my back.

I compliantly stood for his inspection. He moved in front of me and knelt, placing both of his hands on my waist. He turned me side to side slowly, drinking in every minute detail of my body from my waist to my thighs. A warmth spread through my nether region. His thorough examination of me that never seemed to end excited me in ways that I had never thought possible before.

"Damn," he said.

"What?"

"You're just... too fucking gorgeous."

My knees buckled momentarily; a hand strayed to my belly to calm the butterflies. "Thank you."

"We really need to get you oiled up."

"Huh?"

"Oil. You'd look really fucking hot if you were covered in oil."

"Oh? Ok, then."

I went to fetch some oil and returned to apply it in front of him. Why? I had no reason; I was on autopilot, so presumably, some part of my brain wanted him to see me touch myself.

Before I got started, he snapped a quick picture, then stared me down while I rubbed myself with oil. After I was done, he went back to the camera, only to see that he had accidentally changed a setting. Apparently, the last time he took a picture, he had actually begun recording video. We watched the video, and I wondered if I could make a loopable gif of me oiling my tits. I asked him to take another video, and I oiled my tits for the camera for a few minutes in a few different angles to make sure that I had plenty of footage to choose from.

"Lay back for me and get your pussy, too," he said.

My mind completely froze. I had to tell him that his suggestion was absurd, and that there was no way that I was going to do that in front of him.

Yet, I found myself doing it anyway. My body didn't seem to enjoy listening to my brain, it seemed. I spread my legs and stroked up and down my labia, making sure not to spread my lips for him. Oh, but that would make me feel so good!

No! There have to be some limits! I can't do that; that would be going much too far with him. Right?

After a few minutes of playing with myself, I said that I was sure that there was enough video to work with. He sighed and adjusted his crotch; I spied a healthy erection in his shorts. This wasn't fair; he was getting to see me naked, and yet I couldn't see him. Did it matter, though? I wasn't going to fuck him. I was very conflicted.

Obviously, I masturbated after we were done. I just rubbed my pussy in front of him! What was I thinking?! Clearly, I wasn't thinking at all. This was a terrible idea from the very beginning. At least I had gotten some amazing orgasms out of it, I rationalized, even though I was only masturbating. I wasn't concerned with our relationship or the future in any way; there wasn't anything more that he could possibly take pictures of, or so I thought.

*****

Later that night, my sister called and grilled me for an update on my living situation with Adam. Megan didn't say a word while I relayed the events of the last 24 hours.

"Do you want to fuck him?" she asked.

"No," I said. "I don't think so. He's just my roommate." My incredibly hot, courteous, attracted-to-me-in-a-very-real-way roommate. That's all. Wait... Did I just say that I didn't think I was going to fuck him? Surely not. I'm not going to, period.

"Do you get excited being naked around him?"

I confessed that I masturbated after both photoshoots.

"What is it that turns you on?"

"I guess that it's the idea that I'm naked for a man, and that he's suggesting poses for me that he'd like to see me in, and that it's turning him on, and I know that and I'm doing it anyway. Even though we're not going to have sex."

"Uh-huh," Megan said. She didn't sound convinced, for some reason.

*****

"Take your clothes off," Adam said.

I coughed and spluttered in surprise. Did he seriously just order me to get naked?

I looked at him in shock, but I did it anyway while he got the camera. I trembled while I stripped; this was uncharted territory we were in, and I knew deep down that he was in charge from that moment forward. And I was apparently fine with that. More than fine, actually.

Adam had a problem getting the camera to turn on. I checked it out and saw that the battery was dead. I got the charger and plugged it in, then tried to put my clothes on. Once again, he stopped me.

"Let me see you in a few poses first, for inspiration," he said.

So, I contorted my body for him sexily for no reason other than he wanted to see me. I thought about that after I began doing it, and I felt myself getting wet.

As I was presenting my backside to him in doggystyle, I asked him if he liked what he saw.

"I'd give anything to mount you right now. Does that answer your question?"

My vagina tightened on nothing. Frustrating, but exciting. With a mind of their own, my ass and pussy waved at him teasingly, I noticed.

The camera battery finished charging. That was fast. I thought it takes an hour or so to charge. Where did the time go?

"Let's go to your bedroom," Adam suggested.

We went into my room, and I lay on my bed. He took a few pictures, and I continued getting wetter.

"What do you think about getting handcuffed?" he asked.

I was hesitant, thinking about how he had said that he wanted to mount me, but agreed because he could have had his way with me when he walked in on me the other day. I told him to get a box of toys from my closet, and while he was doing that, I texted my sister and told her that I was going to be handcuffed for him. She sent me a thumbs up in response.

"How do you want me?" I asked.

He didn't answer; he just cuffed me to the bed how he wanted me, with my arms and legs directly above and below my head.

I guess he didn't think that I was positioned correctly. "Can you shift your weight over?" he asked.

I found it difficult to move with my arms and legs stretched out. "You can pick me up and place me how you want me," I said.

He lightly placed his hands on my hips and lifted, then set me down where he wanted me to be. Without taking his hands off of me, he said, "Wow."

"What?"

"Oh... Uhh, you feel nice," he said, lightly caressing my skin.

"Thanks."

"Really nice." He then moved his hands to my thighs. "Your thighs, too."

"Are you going to take pictures, or what?" I asked breathily.

"Oh. Right."

Adam took pictures for a while. I occasionally squirmed due to sexual excitement, futilely trying to rub my thighs together to stimulate my clit. I desperately needed release. A sexual release.

Out of nowhere, I felt his fingertips on my mons.

"What are you doing?" I asked, gulping. I wasn't worried about him taking advantage of me; I was worried about making a fool out of myself in front of him. He appeared so calm, and all I could think about myself was how much of a needy slut I must look like to him.

"I thought I saw some razor stubble that might need tending to," he said, fingers lightly tracing towards the center of my mound.

I lifted my hips a little, causing his fingertips to stray toward my aching clit that had popped out from its hiding place. I closed my eyes and hoped for the best; all I needed was a little stimulation to help soothe my aching clit. He removed his hand from me just before his fingers would have contacted my needy button.

He wasn't trying to tease me, but that's exactly what he was doing. I opened my mouth to release a deep breath, and then I was going to tell him that he needed to let me go so I could lie to him about something or other in order to get some alone time to masturbate.

However, I didn't have a chance to say anything; he had put my ballgag in my mouth and secured it in place!

I was speechless, figuratively and literally. My mind was a complete blank. Adam had the power, and he could do whatever he wanted to with me, and we both knew it.

When I looked at the pictures and the video later, I saw that my eyes were full of apprehension, but it wasn't true worry. Not about Adam, anyway. In reality, I was worried about myself. I had to suppress the urge to moan and whimper into my gag. I couldn't let Adam know how turned on I was. My only problem now was that there was no way for me to communicate to him that I needed to go to the bathroom so I could wipe away excess lubrication. Soon, he would see my arousal, and I had no idea how I would react when he found out.

He snapped a few photos of me, and also took some video of my tits rising and falling. I took deep breaths to calm myself down while I tried to think about anything non-sexual. I absolutely did not want him to see my excitement in liquid form. I tugged on my restraints a few times, writhing slightly in sexual agony.

"Nice," he said. "You're really selling the idea of being bound against your will, but you don't look terrified. That's really hot."

Yup. I'm a great actor. Uh-huh.

Adam uncuffed and re-cuffed my wrists and ankles one at a time so that I made an "X" on the bed. He moved the camera around to the foot of the bed; I assumed he was getting a nice shot of my pussy from that angle. I "acted" more for him and the camera, squirming around and tugging at the cuffs repeatedly.

"Huh," he said.

What...? Oh, no...

"I'll be right back," he said, and left.

He returned shortly. I had closed my eyes and was silently praying that he wasn't going to do what I imagined...

Adam climbed onto the bed and knelt at my crotch. I couldn't take the anticipation any longer; I opened my eyes.

Yep, it was as I feared. He had a wad of toilet paper in his hand.

"Just going to wipe away some of this. You don't mind, do you, if I take care of it?"

For some reason, my slutty head shook side to side.

"Cool," he said.

He then began patting my lips and even my inner thighs a little. How humiliating that I got that wet. What must he think of me?

Apparently, he wasn't getting me dry enough, because he started rubbing at my lips with the toilet paper. Unfortunately, all of the naughty contact wasn't helping to stop myself from continuing to leak.

He removed the toilet paper to inspect my pussy up close once again, then sat on his heels.

"What am I going to do with you?" he asked. "Do you need to, ummm, take care of yourself?"

I should have nodded my head so he would let me go, but I didn't want to admit that I was sexually excited by what we were doing, even though my pussy already told him that I was. Instead, I did nothing.

"Well, I guess I should have known that this might happen. After all, why else would you have all of this stuff?"

I sheepishly turned my ball-gagged head to the side.

"You don't have anyone over, and I you sleep here every night... Who have you even used this stuff with?"

After a long, awkward moment, I nodded in his direction.

"Me? Wow, you are one kinky slut."

My entire body clenched as I tested the reliability of the restraints once more.

"Where do you think you're going? You do realize that I can keep you like this for as long as I like, don't you?"

Oh, fuuccckkk. I froze, completely unable to move. It was true, though: I was his to do with as he pleased. I gave him the power and he took it. What would he do with it, I wondered?

"Let's see..." he said to himself as he sat between my legs. He placed his hands just above my knees and softly raised them up my legs, allowing his thumbs to graze the insides of my upper thighs. "What to do, what to do..." he mused.

He raised himself up onto his knees and surveyed my bound, nude form. I risked a brief glance at his crotch and was for some reason delighted by the lewd bulge I saw there. My eyes flicked back up to his face and we made eye contact. Busted!

With a sly grin, and his knees between my spread legs, he planted his hands on the mattress on either side of me, then leaned forward, bringing his face closer to mine. I closed my eyes, not because I was anticipating a kiss, but instead because I'm not sure how I would have reacted if he had, and I think that I was more likely to be accepting of a kiss if I'd seen his handsome face so close to mine.

"Really, imagine how completely helpless you are right now. What would you do if I lost the key? What would I do?" he asked. In a mocking voice reminiscent of when we were watching the movie the day before, he said, "Oh, Kelly, I'm so worried! I've lost the key, and I don't know what to do!" He then slipped his arms around my back and laid his chest on mine. "Please hold me," he sarcastically whined.

When he pressed his body to me, I could feel his hardness against my softness. He didn't grind his crotch into me, but I wanted him to, and I struggled to resist the urge to rub myself against him. He lay there and simply held me for a moment or two, and I fought the image of him actually being nude and deciding to stab himself into my helpless pussy. Not because I wouldn't enjoy it, but because I would, and I didn't want to start moaning through the ballgag and send him the wrong message.

I was surprised when I heard and felt a handcuff unlocked.

"I, err... have a test tomorrow that I need to study for," he said, then unlocked the rest of the cuffs.

I was free, and yet, I found that I didn't want to be. I yearned to be bound for him, for his gentle touch and his calm demeanor that belied a maelstrom of suppressed desire.

I masturbated so hard thinking about the fact that he had me completely restrained, yet he was the one that put an end to things. His hand, resting on my pussy, separated only by a few thin layers of toilet paper. The fact that I allowed him to cuff me to my bed, and that he still didn't try anything. That he respected that I said that we wouldn't ever be having sex and didn't try to push me to do it anyway. That he didn't force himself on me when he very clearly wanted to bone me.

I screamed into my pillow when I came. What the fuck is wrong with me?

*****

A few days later, a delivery arrived that had me excited. I removed the contents from the packaging and felt it. Yes, this would be perfect for my needs. Wants. Whatever.

I quickly stripped and got ready, and then realized that I needed Adam. Chuckling, I walked naked into the living room and saw him sitting on the couch reading a book. He looked up when I walked in, lazily taking in my nudity from my feet to my face. For some reason, I expected him to say something. I think that a part of me realized that I got naked before we even talked about it, and since the second photoshoot, he had kind of taken ownership of the proceedings.

But he didn't say anything; he just sat there, waiting for me to speak. When I didn't, he leisurely took in my nudity once more. I froze, taking stock of the situation. I was standing naked in front of him, without discussing it in advance. I couldn't think of anything to say. Eventually, words came.

"Would you come to my room? That is, if you want to?"

He shrugged nonchalantly. "Sure," he said, closing his book.

A minute later we were standing by my bed, and I told him what I wanted.

"You want me to do what?" he asked.

I handed him the length of rope that I had ordered. "Have you ever heard of shibari? It's Japanese rope bondage. It's really neat." I showed up some pictures of women tied up in decorative fashions. "What do you think? Care to try it out on me?"

"I don't know anything about tying knots. We could be here for a while."

"That's ok."

"Alright then, let's do it..."

I had been eagerly anticipating being bound for Adam ever since he uncuffed me a few days earlier. It was an understatement to say that I was disappointed when he appeared quite busy with school and didn't come up to me with any ideas for poses for me to do.

After waiting several days for a... let's call it a legitimate reason to be naked for him, I had to wait even longer as he learned how to tie knots and properly restrain me with rope. Torture!

Adam was skimming through some video tutorials on the subject while I impatiently lay there. He grasped my arm with one hand and moved it. After carefully checking the video he was watching by rewinding it several times, he looped the rope around and made a simple knot. He touched me here and there, as to be expected when tying someone up. It took him a long time, which made sense because he had never done it before. I was more than happy to be naked for him, but it was agony as I waited to be bound.

After a while, I was restrained once again. It was wonderful, being completely at his mercy. I struggled against his knotting; after a second or two, he told me to stop.

"Are you testing the knots?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Let's video this..."

He walked over to the camera and began recording, then nodded to me.

I writhed on the bed attempting to free myself; I was pleased to find that I couldn't. For some reason, I found that struggling against my restraints was more enjoyable than simply being tied up. I wiggled about, testing his knotting. My eyes were already closed when he slipped a blindfold over them. I gasped and then the ballgag was secured in my mouth once again.