Bound Fun with My Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped down onto him, accepting his length. He filled me up so wonderfully. I had to rest for a moment and savor the situation. I was out of my mind with lust at the idea that I was going to milk his cock with my pussy and that I didn't want to do it. I was going to do it anyway because he felt good inside me. Nothing made sense anymore and I didn't care. I just had to have it, and I hoped that I'd finally get it.

While I sat there, impaled upon him, I clutched at his muscular arms and examined them, thinking about the ease with which he could take me when I wasn't restrained. I looked up at his face. His eyes were full of need; mine were as well, but my need wasn't able to be satisfied, it seemed.

Brushing a strand of hair out of my face and behind an ear, he then gently wrapped his arms around me and softly held me to him.

"Come on, you know what to do, don't you?" he asked, then lowered his arms to rest his hands on my butt.

When I began to rise up, his hands squeezed my cheeks. I lowered myself back down to envelope his cock again.

"Yesssss..." he hissed.

I started to slide up and down his shaft. He kept his hands on my butt while I fucked him, not with the intent to help, but to fondle. He really was going to make me do all the work to drain his balls, while I was most likely not going to cum myself. And somehow, I didn't mind doing it even though I didn't want to. Incredible.

He took his hands off of my butt so that he could play with my upper body freely, while I was busy with the singular task of making him cum, apparently. I was no longer a plaything for him: I had moved on to become a sexual servant, existing purely to satisfy his sexual urges while denying my own. Thoughts of my submissiveness to him overwhelmed me. Maybe I needed his permission to cum? Was that it?

Ignoring that idea for the time being, I refocused on making him orgasm with my body. Soon, I began to feel his cock twitch and pulse inside me a few times, and I perversely changed my speed so I could delay his orgasm with an unfamiliar rhythm. I had already started the process of his orgasm, so there was no stopping it at this point, but it was getting dragged out with a new rhythm.

"May I cum?" I asked, staring into his eyes.

"What? Yes, of course. Please cum, and please finish me, I'm so close!"

He wrapped his arms around me and put his hands on my shoulders, thinking to take the initiative.

"Oh, no you don't," I said teasingly. "We're doing this my way."

He moved his hands from my shoulders to my back, then I continued fucking him, switching back to the rhythm that I knew he wanted. His semen began spurting into me almost instantly. I softly held his head in my hands and stared into his eyes while he came inside me. Sadly, I still didn't cum.

*****

Afterwards, I cleaned up and came back to find him asleep. I went to my room and futilely tried to masturbate.

Some time later, he came to me and asked me if something was wrong. I opened up and told him that we shouldn't be fucking because we were roommates.

"What's the problem?" he asked.

"The problem is that one of us could get hurt."

"Well, that's just life. There's always the chance of getting hurt, and if there isn't, then you're doing it wrong."

"Doing what wrong?"

"Life. You're never going to get rewarded without taking some amount of risk. The bigger the risk, the bigger the reward."

"So, you think that we can just fuck each other with no consequences?"

"I said nothing of the sort. What I said was that there's always a risk of getting hurt if you're actually living your life to the fullest."

"So, what do you propose? That we just fuck each other whenever we want, and check our emotions at the door? What if we want to be exclusive with each other, or if we meet someone else that we'd rather be with?"

"I'm not proposing anything. If you want to be fuck buddies, I'd like that a lot. Anything more than that, well, I say we cross that bridge when we come to it. That's kind of like asking what I want for dinner two months from now. I have no idea what I'll be in the mood for, then."

I had to admit that he made some compelling points. I was in the prime of my life, and I needed to get fucked regularly. Because Adam was my roommate, he was well placed to fill that role nicely, and he had already filled my hole nicely. What could I say? We were compatible. Should I tell him that I didn't want to have sex with him after getting a taste and liking it? When I didn't have a backup guy to fuck?

Shouldn't I be living my life, like he said?

"But what if-" I began.

"No rules. If you want to do something to me, you do it. If I want to do something to you, I do it. If at any point either of us wants to make a rule, we'll talk about it then."

I smiled. "Deal!" I exclaimed, thrusting out my hand for him to shake.

"Deal," he agreed.

"Ok, first thing's first: I need to taste a few things, namely, your tongue and your dick."

After kissing him deeply for the first time, I sank to my knees and, for lack of a better term, I worshipped his cock. Without touching myself, I came for the first time in days. I humped the air in front of me until I contacted his leg, then really started to orgasm. Humping his leg like a dog, with my arms around him, I screamed my orgasm onto his meat while I relished the feel of his hot, erect cock in my mouth.

"That's a good girl," he said, while I bobbed up and down on his pole, his hands lightly holding onto my head.

Mouthful of cock, I smiled. I had no idea what tomorrow would bring, but for now, I couldn't be happier.